<  Dusty Books  ~  RECAP PLEASE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:26 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( ok ive been out for a while.. i should be back now.
i don't know if i will be able to run vampire "games", but i do want to jump into the old MB style of role playing..
so if i could please get a recap of what is happening in the city it would be much appreicated

and i hope to see eveyone again.. and that my friends haven't fallen of the internet like i did..

that means you Gabe( if you are still around.)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((ha! who could EVER hope to keep Gabe away from the net and ESPECIALLY SoC?! no one that's who! nope, i'm still around and kickin. as for a recap...hmmm...sheesh you've been away for awhile.

nothing too significant happened to the city while you were away...it's been somewhat abandoned actually :/ most of the players ((myself, Kathy, Porter, Eveshka, Julius, Morathi, Euryon)) are over seas at the moment working on a scroll thread.

Joshua is still in Cascadia and is a herald of Gehenna. he should be having some problems soon enuff :)

And i believe Isis DuMare is in LA, but may be making a return to our Cascadian streets soon.

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:29 pm Reply with quote
:::::: tries to bury Cascadia like a turd ::::

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:20 pm
Bad kitty. Bad Bad Bad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:10 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((Echoe is somewhere in Valek's dungeon, for a crime he knows nothing about... Pandemonia and Silence are back as well.. they have Hermoine in a great tomb beneasth the city, but they still want to get that key back from Gabriel.. Arial is about to be dead meat for ticking them off, and getting Echoe in his predicament.. Havent seen hide noer hair of Mark since he escaped the dungeons))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( thanks echoe.. that is the stuff i wanted to know..
where is Valek.. Is he still our commander and cheif?...

Gabe that thread is a whole lot of reading... LOL... im going to go slow and try to read the highlights..but it will take a long while to catch up with you all in europe..))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 4:58 pm Reply with quote
jiyas drain

huggs...

hows misty?

just thought I'd say WB to both of you.

:D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:31 am Reply with quote
((let's see, i'm not in valek's dungeon, but you might want to be there more... i'm just having way too much fun in the eye of ra...))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:01 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
Another development is in the city of new orleans.. Echoe WILL get out of the dungeon.. and then it will be time to dig up an old friend.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:32 am Reply with quote
((HI ALL ITS GREAT TO BE BACK .....HERE IS A PINNAPPLE FOR ECHO :lol: ITS NICE TO SEE EVERYONE ...I AM FINE THANKS FOR ASKING ADDRINNA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
MISTY!!! DRAIN!! lovely to have you both back into our happy family!! <evillest of grins> about that key...

and thank you for the lovely pineapple.. we shall see that echoe gets it once we get him out of that horrid place.. Oh. Wait. We cant seem to get in there. So he gets the fruit when he gets out :/