<  Dusty Books  ~  In search of the prince

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:52 am
[quote:dd9771721a]As Grimm awoke in the park, he thought where were they now, Odin and Thor had been his most trust worthy ghouls over the last few years he'd had, wolves were just to damn high maintance and the attention they drew was always unwelcome.

Now there were three things that he had to locate in this city. As he crawled out of the make shift haven under the bridge he laughed, "Saying trolls aren't the only things that live under bridges."

But this was only a temporary haven.

As he made his way back to where he had left the two mastiffs he picked up there trail and found them wandering around a church he called them to him and went off in search of the prince. This is the rason why he hated the "civilized cities" all the damn formality, but what was he to do laws are laws after all.

When he turned to walk away he said, "christians the other white meat!" he could feel his hatred of his brother and the churh well up in him as he left the church. both of these had taken loved ones from him. His brother had taken pleasure in killing his wife and there children, while the church had burnt his mentor and lover Ulfsdoitter during the inquisition. But that was old news, move on he thought.

He had to find the prince before a price was placed on his head, he had heard that the prince was a real stickler for the rules at least the city had that going for it.[/quote:dd9771721a]

The air smelt rancid as Grimm awoke the following night in th basement of the burnt out apartment building. It was feeding time for both him and his trusted ghouls. He left Odin and Thor behind because they would only slow him downon his hunt, he had to get food then blood.

He rounded a corner to see a Hooker standing there quickly he thought pleasure then food.

"How much?" Grimm blurted out as he walked up to the hooker.
"Well that depends on what you want." she replied
"Well I have two friends that are wanting to watch, and maybe do some filming."
"For that I'll have to say $50.00." Stated the hooker." Plus the cost of the room."
"I was thinking as long as my two friends are going to be filming and watching it would be better at this location we found." Replied Grimm.

The transaction took him only a few minutes, as the two headed toward the burnt out Apartment building. Grimm using his finely attuned hearing and sight to notice if he was being followed. There was no one following that he could tell.

After locking the basement door he scanned the entire room; only his two "friends" were there.

When the hooker started to undress Grimm realized why she was so cheap. She looked as though she was an addict or had one of those eating disorders that he heard about once when watched TV for the first time. He pondered if he would be full after he fed off of her and sank his fangs into her neck and drained her.

There was just enough for what he needed to do. He then fed the remains to his ghouls while they ate he fixed them there bowls which was a mixture of his blood and water.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:27 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Nice post there, I need to get offline for now but Ill reply to it soon :)

Churches are non existent in Cascadia anymore for the most part, Valek burnt them all down to ashes lol .

Very nice post again man :) ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 6:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:52 am
The two dogs ate their fill of Grimms victim as he locked on. when they were done they both drank all of their elixar that he had prepared for them as they began eating. He then Hid the remains in an old freezer that hadn't been used in what looked to been years, his friends would be hungry the next day.

now he could look for the prince with all of his energy.
"Odin, Thor come," the two complied with the order.

The moon was high now and he had little time to find some information on the prince, he reflected back to the F.N. vampire he had seen earlier that week.

"She'll probably meet the prince before I do. But still I'd rather meet him on my terms not his, death sucked the first time. Most princes' have more inventive ways to deal out the final death. May her God or Gods have pitty on her soul. Still she was cute what a waste." As he looked at his two stead fast companions he shook his head remebering that there would never be any replie from eather of them.

As he walked back to where he had met his dinner guest. His two companions hackled up at an approaching figure. As he looked into the hate filled eyes he realized that the approaching figure was a mockery of a man.

"Who are you," stated the thing, "you're new to the city aren't you?"

"Yes, I am and I happen to be looking for information to find the welcoming committee. You wouldn't know where I can get such information would you?" Asked Grimm.

(( jump in if you want :twisted: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: HellJoined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:03 am
While Odin ate he was thinking about how much this tasted like chicken.
Thor was only thinking about eating his feel.

In answer to Grimms comment They both looked up at Grimm and thought
"better her than us!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:07 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[i:463049b17a]" Yes, I am and I happen to be looking for information to find the welcoming committee. You wouldn't know where I can get such information would you?" spoke Grimm with a demanding tone. The Dark Prince smirked at Grimm's question, crossing his arms the Prince answered " Searching for the Prince arent you little one ? " . Those words obviously angered Grimm as he answered " Little one !? Who the fuck do you think you are ! wait until the Prince hears about this ! " . A long silence followed as Valek smiled evily.
" So where is the Prince ? " spoke Grimm with a normal tone this time, " He is standing in front of you " spoke the demonic Prince, eyes still of an hateful amber red .

" Oh shit do forgive my lack of manners, I didnt knew it was you . " said Grimm as he looked honest while speaking those words . " I could care less at this point, what do you want ? " spoke the Dark Prince as everyone moved to a place of shadows so the meeting could go un-noticed .[/i:463049b17a]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Grimm being a little unsettled by the stranger and his comment.
[b:84c6a4a2af]
"I'm here to introduce myself and ask permission to stay in your domain as per the traditions."[/b:84c6a4a2af]

[i:84c6a4a2af]" Well at least you know our laws. Very well introduce yourself!" The prince replied.[/i:84c6a4a2af]

[b:84c6a4a2af]"I am Grimm Ravenhaired Bastard childe of some interloper in my Misstresses domain. Luckily she took pitty on me and spared my life, well after life. Ulfsdoitter the Valkery, my misstress, then taught me the ways of her clan ((Gangrel)) that was in 1179 AD. My misstress fell in the inquestion some time later.[/b:84c6a4a2af]

[i:84c6a4a2af]The prince eyed him coldly for a few moments and said," Follow our laws and you shall not meet with my displeasure. Is there anything else that you might ask of me?"[/i:84c6a4a2af]

[b:84c6a4a2af]"Yes." Grimm stated. "Are there any locations that are off limits for a haven?" he asked.[/b:84c6a4a2af]

[i:84c6a4a2af]"No, within reason of course." stated the prince. "Now I have pressing buisness elsewhere."[/i:84c6a4a2af]

Grimm watched the the prince as he walked off into the night.
"Damn that was close almost lost my head or whatever he takes from his victims!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: HellJoined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:03 am
Odin thought good thing he didn't piss him off I'd have find my own food if I could get away fast enough.

Thor was visably shaken by the stranger his master had been talking to.