<  Dusty Books  ~  Eternity never ends

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:17 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[i:3211bfd1ca][u:3211bfd1ca][b:3211bfd1ca]Cappadocian graveyard[/b:3211bfd1ca][/u:3211bfd1ca]

+ In the deepest of darkness, amongst hundreds of dead trees engulfed in a never ending dense fog, stood tall a gigantic tombstone, inches from IT was standing the Dark Prince himself. The tombstone text got dimly lit by an hateful red light that was emitting the Dark Prince amber red eyes. Written in the language of the lost ones, also known as Los Demonis, the Dark Prince began to speak the words written on the thousand years old stone " [b:3211bfd1ca]Satyr : [/b:3211bfd1ca]Born in a burial gown, I am waiting in my cold grave, when the lost ones will speak, the bell will chime, reflecting all my past life, and I don't have much time. "

As the words were read and spoken by the Dark Prince, the sound of cracking dead branches could be heard, each crack noise was seemingly getting closer, other then himself, there could only be one other person to know the way into this maze of dead trees. Already sensing the exact same aura as his, Valek knew already who it was.

" It has been a few decades since you last visited this grave Valek " spoke Angelica with her usual demonic voice. As Angelica got aside her childe Valek, she looked at the tomb as well, a long and deadly silence followed . For minutes, nothing was said, nor heard. Turning to look at her Childe Valek, Angelica spoke once more " You miss her don't you ? ", turning to look at his Sire the Dark Prince replied " Miss whom ? " . Another deadly silence took place as Angelica looked at the tombstone, after a few minutes she replied " The Setite, Kiya, I can feel this feeling in you childe, I once loved somone as well in a distant past " , with those words spoken the Dark Prince answered back " And you killed him, I know already Sire. " With an evil smile appearing on the Dark Queen of the damned, Angelica spoke once more " Yes I did, under Midian's orders, do not do the same mistakes I did Valek, trust me when I say that eternity is long when you are alone, very long. Behind every great murderer, Kings or Prince's lies someone else at his/her side, even for you my childe, Son of Midian and Satyr, there must be someone, you and I are the oldest ones of clan Cappadocian, we lived for over a thousand years, you know as well as I do that this someone for you is the Setite you Call Kiya. " . Looking still at the tombstone, the Dark Prince stayed silent. " Go to her, before it is too late " spoke Angelica .... " I know this already Angelica, you do not have to remember nor say it to me. " replied the Dark Prince . With those words said, Valek quickly disapeared from the graveyard, walking back thru the maze that is the Cappadocian graveyard.

Later on, while the Dark Prince was arriving at Kiya's residence, knocking on the door, Angelica was still in the graveyard, looking at the tombstone as she mentioned a single word " Satyr .... "[/i:3211bfd1ca]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 71Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:00 pm
Kiya jumped, dropping her book on the floor as she heard the banging on the door. "Frank, can you get that?" Kiya bent down, annoyed at the disturbance. She sighed to herself waiting for Frank's announcement.

"Ms. Kiya, the Prince is here." Kiya looked startled.

"Did he say what he needed?" It had been months since she came in contact with Valek. She secluded herself for the most part from the entire city, trying to regain herself.

"No ma'am I don't." Kiya nodded.

"Ok Frank, please show him in." Kiya relaxed back in her seat as the double doors opened and Valek presented himself. Kiya's face remained solemn, waiting for Valek to speak.

"The courage of the Blue... The valour of the Grey."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:27 am Reply with quote
[i:e59bf688f9]Kiya relaxed back in her seat as the double doors opened and Valek presented himself. Kiya's face remained solemn, waiting for Valek to speak.

Showing some respect toward Kiya's servants for a change, the Dark Prince sat on the couch in front of Kiya as he spoke " It has been a long time isnt it " her face still solemn Kiya noded slowly as she answered " Yes indeed my Prince " . A long silence followed before the Prince spoke again, crossing his arms the Dark Prince spoke once more " Do drop the formalities Kiya, there is no need . " The eyes of the Dark Muse were sparkling as she gave a look at the fireplace, standing up slowly in an elegant way, Kiya took another log and slowly put it into the fireplace as she spoke the following

" Why should I my Prince, is it not the way every Kindred should address to the Prince "

" Kiya, I am not here to argue, nor to go against anything you've did as of lately, do please drop the formalities for now, to by quite honest, even tho you have all the reasons to talk like that to me, it does hurt to hear it "

Very rarely will the Prince speak like this, and those last words made Kiya eyes widden (sp) as she heard the four last words of the sentence. " Wait, have I heard right Valek ? You are hurt by MY words !? " . Sitting back slowly on her expensive couch, Kiya was clearly making fun of what she heard, tho she really did had all the reasons to do so, after all the grief and sadness Valek had been putting her thru for the last few years, she looked in Valek's eyes and could notice something different, for a change he didnt seemed to hide anything, but was seeming honest.

" I know very well that you have every reasons to act like this toward me, I didnt always did for things to work and I am aware of it. However yes I admit, it does hurt to hear you talk like that toward me Kiya. I may have murdered more than all of the Kindred of Cascadia reunited could ever do, I may be different in many ways, I know I went many times against your word when sometimes I should have listen to it, I know I denied your help countless times in the past when it would have been of a great help, there is some things that you only realise too late. I realised how much you were important to me, I may be the Son of Midian but I still can feel, after hours, days, weeks, months of loneliness, I have this feeling of emptyness that only you can fill, I still love you Kiya, I always did, I only ask for to be forgived for my past acts, one can only be alone for some time, one more night to bare this nightmare and I do not know what will happen, what more do I have to say.... " As Valek finished speaking he slowly placed a small box on the table, inside of it was a pendant hand crafted by the Prince himself.

Looking rather surprise by what Valek just said, Kiya was currently at lost of words as she looked at him straight in the eyes seeing that he was indeed honest. As a long silence followed Kiya spoke once more ....[/i:e59bf688f9]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:21 pm Reply with quote
(( Nice post hun :) I'll try to post on it tonight when I get back from work. Just remind me!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:04 pm Reply with quote
(( aiight baby :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:26 am Reply with quote
"You've said numerous times that you didn't believe in love Valek. You've said that it was only a word. You've scarred me, you've humilated me, and you've undermined me more times in the past few years then anyone has my entire time on this earth." Her voice was calm and quiet. Her brillent blues eyes were fixated on the dancing rays of the fireplace. "I know what you've said Valek, but I don't really know how sympathetic I am to you right now." Kiya leaned forward, her fingers curling around the stem of her glass. Valek for once didn't say anything. He sat there, his stare piercing through her body. "You prove to me what you say, and then we'll see where it goes from there."

Kiya's eyes opened suddenly, an idea just striking her. "Actually Valek, I'm glad that you're here. I have something that you might want to see." Kiya stood quickly, stridding towards her security room. "There are some tapes here that I think would be of interest to you." Kiya stood at the door of her security room waiting for Valek to follow her. "Well?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:05 am Reply with quote
(( Awesome post baby :), I'll add to it soon ! :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:41 am Reply with quote
[i:31dbca63b8]Kiya leaned forward, her fingers curling around the stem of her glass. Valek for once didn't say anything. He sat there, his stare piercing through her body. "You prove to me what you say, and then we'll see where it goes from there."

" I know what ive said in the past was wrong Kiya, I admit, sometimes you make mistakes and you realise their side effects nothing but too late. In my case, it is what happened. I understand that you do not know how sympathetic you are of me right now, and you do have every reasons for it. I will prove to you that I am sincere in what I am telling. " Valek stopped talking there, knowing that what he did to her in the past was quite bad enough, letting her time to think about everything that was said in the conversation, the Prince stopped there and looked at Kiya as she said

" Actually Valek, I'm glad that you're here. I have something that you might want to see." Kiya stood quickly, stridding towards her security room. "There are some tapes here that I think would be of interest to you." Kiya stood at the door of her security room waiting for Valek to follow her. "Well?"

Standing up, Valek followed her to the security room, not questioning her at all as he did follow, Kiya noticed a little bit more that Valek was indeed sincere about what he said . As Valek entered the room he looked at Kiya, wondering why she made him come into this room . Staying silent for a moment, looking at Valek, Kiya than spoke .... [/i:31dbca63b8]