<  Dusty Books  ~  Sweet Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:38 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: Herts, EnglandJoined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:11 pm
Pandemonia’s slim frame was drowned out by the elaborate white gown she wore like a child would a wedding dress. The gown flowed behind her as she moved with inhuman grace down the sterile shining white corridors of the Cascadian hospital’s maternity ward while she hummed beautiful lullabies that seemed to silence the screams of the young children.

Nurses, Doctors and other staff drifted into a deep state of slumber as her voice filled the corridors. One of her pale nimble hands caressed the green stone amulet that hung around her neck while the other slowly twisted the handle to the room. The bodies of sleeping midwives were scattered throughout the baby ward, some held babies in there arms.

Walking over the bodies her shoes dug into the flesh of the nurses causing some rather nasty wounds as she walked over to row upon row of baby. As she walked up and down each isle she looked deeply into each ones eyes as a giggle that flooded through the halls of the hospital crept through her smile.

One of the baby’s, a new born girl caught her eyes as it smiled innocently and let out a contempt moan as it rolled around within its cold plastic cot. It looked startled as her cold hands picked up the gentle fragile skin of the baby and rocked it comfortingly in her arms, whispering to it affectionate and soothing words as she slowly walked back out of the ward.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Location: Herts, EnglandJoined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:11 pm
Pandemonia returned to the sanctuary of her flower nursery within the long and forgotten ancient halls of her haven. As her childlike hands dug through the dirt in one of the beds of soil she hummed gentle songs and tales of pretty flowers and gardens. Once she was pleasantly satisfied with her planting ground she picked up the baby girl who cried from starvation and the rough feel of gritty dirt against her newly formed skin.

“Shh sweet baby no need to cry. Shh mummy has you!” Pandemonia cradled the baby as she sung to her once more with mystical soothing that calmed the baby down and made it begin to giggle “Yes Jenny that’s right mummy is going to take good care of you. Make you grow into a beautiful young flower my darling petal.”

Placing the new born baby into the cradle of soil she began to cover it up with fresh dirt. As dirt aggravated its skin and eyes it began to scream in pain which Pandemonia giggled at as she continued to sing to herself. The baby soon became silent as it began to choke on the dirt and soon it was completely silenced by the layer of soil.

Turning to face Silence she giggled as she took him by the hand and pulled him over to where the baby was planted “Look brother I’ve planted a seed and soon im going to be a mummy!” Reaching for the metalic green watering can she slowly watered the flower bed.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:05 pm Reply with quote
Hours passed like grains in a sand timer as Pandemonia and Silence waited patiently for the seed to grow into a big beautiful flower. As time past Pandemonia grew rapidly impatient until the wait became to much and she plunged her hands deep into the soil. Pulling the baby out by an arm she held it in the air like a limp rag doll as she slowly examined its body.

The new born baby’s skin was pale and its body lifeless. Pandemonia screamed in a horrifying high pitch as tears began to stream from her eyes. “Everything I put in the ground wither and dies… All I want is to be a mummy!”

Effortlessly Pandemonia discarded the baby into a pile of several corpses as she sought comfort in the arms of her brother silence. “I want that key and I want it now!”

Offline Profile WWW