<  Dusty Books  ~  Strangers in the night

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:06 am Reply with quote
Its a dark night in a small town out side of Cascadia. A hooker my the name Sugar goes missing or the last time. It my last meat for a while better make this one hard to solve. a near by cliff will make like a good deposite and a the fall will be fatal and look real close to a jump. The body is deposited from the top of the cliff. all traces of anyone else being there. The classic mustange drives off without a trace and the meat is dead and we are off to better life we hope arent we Emily.
Its about 2 am and dawn is not far off and we still need a place to stay. But before we can we must make our presence known to the local prince. At the local motel 8 and the Stationary pad is made to inform the prince of our presence. As we do not like peoples trying to kills us do we presious.

letter:

Dear Prince,

i know this is not the best way of doing this but dawn is coming and time is against me. i am at the local motel 8. im asking fo a meeting we you to formally hold traditons. i hope that you will allow me stay and permission to feed in you land. im sure affairs of the city keep you busy. leave a message on my voice mail, 555-3452 with a meeting time and a ill be there.

Respectfully,
Robert Jones

: end letter

Robert and the classic mustange roll by the Elysium and deposite the letter in the Elysiums mail box. Back to the motel 8 to light proof hte bath room and to make sure house keeping doesnt stop by.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
[quote:c62626a05d="jones"] As we do not like peoples trying to kills us do we presious. [/quote:c62626a05d]

lol MY PRECIOUS!! lol great post :D :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:27 pm Reply with quote
((he talks to his car. what would you expect from a nut.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
((Does he make weird coughing noises that after years give him his name?

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:05 pm Reply with quote
its been a few days but one can only not feed for so long. Robert and Emily leave town to get food. knowing that pissing off the prince is a sure way to not to live long. they speed off in to the early night to fish for hookers.

unbenounced to Robert and Emily a young man was watching him. the y0ooung man staired down at Rogbert through a 10 power scope. his eyes burned with rage and revenge. under his breath his mumble 'you will pay for what you did to my sister.' but when he went to shoot Robert and Emily was out of range.

you were lucky you bastard but i will avenge my sister.

the young man snuck away into the night thinking that he was not seen. but his scope and carelessness gave him away.

Robert and Emily agree that its the same young man from Oregon. 'man that boy is determened to get his revenge. ' Roberts smiles. I think that he will make a good meal in time but he is not ready to be eaten his hatered is not enough to make him tasty.

'Now Emily let us go fishing for hookers.'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:18 pm Reply with quote
((oh oh we gots us a crazy in town.... im not to fond of crazy people myself especaily not me and my emily we hate them!

mooo mooo!

nice post jonesie. keeps up the good works and goodluck with the fishing i hope you "hooker" up wiyth some nice meat. :lol: :lol:

i crack myself up! ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:08 pm Reply with quote
it was about midnight when the first descent town showed up. it was a descent town but not big enought for a prince. but you still had to avoid the territorial locals.

Robert cruised the hookin' road. but turned down twords cheep street. scanning the hooker to make sure none of them are hookers. on hte corner that was lunch it was young, human, blonde and female.

Robert mad e a pass but was sure let her to make all hte offers and deals. that way we were not dealing with a cop. they are a pain in the but to cover up. this blonde was a full blown blonde and the ment cop, and cop meant servalence and witha quick look there they were in a white cargo van. now is the time for my egres.

oh i forgot to get some money and you need money first dont you.

she agreed and let him go and get some money, and the was the last time i hunt that town.

it looks like hitch hiker tonight, but first i have to loss my tail. the undercover police cars were 100 feet behind in non- descript cars. but they drove like cops and the ment vetrens and the meant a challenge.

it was about a hour later and 1 hour later and some switch backs and the police were lost beyond belief. and Robert and Emily were as well.

its going to be a fun night Emily and lets enjoy it. the the fun begains...