<  Dusty Books  ~  War in Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:08 am Reply with quote
[i:acdc8e03f2]I had been laying low for many weeks, the dark prince had destroyed my church and all within. all had fallen to anarchy and disarray in the Christian civilization. Cascadia was a pit of filth decay and blood shrouded in a cloak of invisibility. How can man be so blind?

The war in heaven had pressed to new heights and i had been cast out. I have lost my faith in god. How could he have let this happen to [b:acdc8e03f2][u:acdc8e03f2]me[/u:acdc8e03f2][/b:acdc8e03f2]? Tonight I approach him for the first time in month, and for the first time i feel no fear. My faith gone i have gained a superior strength equaled only by my arrogance. And i seek alliance.[/i:acdc8e03f2]

A Dark figure charged into Valeks "castle", the doors turning to splinters under his massive thrust, any and all opposing him dusted in a mere thrust of steel.

"Valek!" The intruders screams echoed within the corridor replied shortly after by the screams of the damned and the whispers of wraiths. The blood stained walls and screams of pain did not bother Vincent any longer. His faith and sense of right and wrong had lft him.

"Valek Get your ass out here!" his Trench coat was tattered and covered in blood, most of which covered the back.

"Silence!" Boomed the demonic voice of the Black Prince. With a wave of a hand, guards sprawled out from every nook and cranny of the fortress.

Vincents Golden steel flew through the air dusting any and all who attacked him.

"enough" All fell silent and the remaining guards retreated. Valek arose from his throne, a sword in hand.

"I do not wish to fight with you, son-of-midian."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:20 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
" I do not wish to fight with you, son-of-Midian ( Satan ) "

Raising from his throne, sword in hand, the Dark Prince cracked his neck as an Evil smile appeared on his demonic face. Hidden by the darkness, something was making its crawling on the ceiling, from what one could tell it looked like ropes made of flesh . His eyes amber red, obviously filled with eternal hate and anger, the Dark Prince spoke " You know much, perhaps too much .... At last we meet again, however it doesnt seem to be in your favor, you made it too easy, I could end your miserable existence right now for this attack, but what fun would that be, to kill you without torturing you, if you have not came to meet your death, why have you came preacher of lies !? You will carry your cross to your own doom and die amongst the dirt where you belong if you do not answer me ! "

" I have fallen " were the only words spoke by Vincent as he slowly took off his coat to reveal what seemed to be two cut off white wings, whom seemed to continously bleed. In the distance behind the Dark Prince appeared what seemed like thousands of red glowing eyes, the tormented screams of the damned were getting louder by the seconds. " Diabolis Interium " was spoken by the Dark Prince in the language of the damned known as " Los Demonis " . The interior of the place was shifting slowly, what Vincent was now seeing had no words to describe, the vision of Hell itself was offered to him, everything seemed so real that even the flames were hurting Vincent as if he was getting burned. The damned were screaming nothing more than the following " A crucified whore, thats what you are ! " .

" I could care less about this holy God, I have not came to challenge any of you " . As soon as those words were spoken by Vincent, everything shifted back to what it was few minutes ago, before Vincent could blink even once, those ropes made of flesh tied Vincent to pulled him back to painfully slam him against the wall. After swearing and insulting the holy father countless times, Vincent than became silent as the Dark Prince approached him . " How unusual of you Vincent, your God of Filth has let you down didnt he " said Valek as he laughed Evily right after . " This bastard did just that ! " replied Vincent in an absolute anger . " I want his head ! " said Vincent once more . " Then why don't you prove it miserable preacher " said Valek as one of his lackies entered the room with a nun chained at the wrists and ankles .
" Kill her .... " . The ropes released Vincent as Valek walked backwards with his horde of demons to clear the ground . " End her miserable life, prove your anger, I want her head and spine " . Valek sat once more on his throne, surrounded by hundreds of demons, waiting . The doors closed shut and guarded by winged demons made ANY escape completely impossible .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:51 am Reply with quote
The ropes released their iron grip and Vincent fell to the floor. Vincent rose to his feet staggered slowly towards his sword. Taking it in his grip he walked to the nun. He swung, releasing the nun from her bonds. She look at him questioningly and ran towards the door. Prince Valek looked angrily at Vincent.

"What fun is it if she is bonded" he ran after her and swiftly sliced her left leg off. She fell to the ground with an appropriate thud. She released a scream of pain and horror before beginning to crawl towards the door. Vince cut off both her arms before piercing her heart with his sword. "There was no fight in the old gal." He lifted her corpse and tossed it at Valek. "if you want her head and spine get it yourself."

Valek smiled his evil smile and his eyes gleamed red.

"Valek…" Vince fell to one knee, leaning lightly on his sword, his hand covering his face. "You have never known hell until you've visited Heaven. There they reject all beings, Human, Kindred, and even other creatures for which I have not a name to speak. Angels Hate us and disallow our entry. Mortals, within which thy consider Kindred and Humans, they slay on sight taking their souls for their own twisted purposes. You see, that is why they hate us so, for they are created them without a soul for the specific purpose to serve god, but god has turned them from his gaze. They live without a purpose now…Some Angels are against the murder of humans and belive they can repent in the eyes of god, and so they war against each other. Corpses lay on the streets of heaven. Heaven smells like rotting flesh. .Oh Valek …you have never heard a scream of pain more horrifying than that of an angels…there are no words to describe it...but Valek, you and I are above their hate, for we have no soul. Now is the time for you to take the Earth, Valek…now is the time…" He gazed off as if into the distance, his eyes became white, clouded you might say. a single blood tear slid down his tender cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:09 am Reply with quote
Smiling evily at Vincent's last words, looking straight in Vincent's eyes, the Dark Prince spoke " Take a good look in your heart, tell me what do you see.... its black and its dark, it is exactly the way you want it to be ! ". His eyes of a burning hatred as usual, the Dark Prince walked slowly toward the pentagram shaped window of his haven, " You, son of Midian, I have read countless legends, sayings about you, you always held the power to soak this Earth in the depts of Hell, why have you not done it yet " spoke Vincent with an eerie voice. Smiling Evily once more, the Dark Prince looked at Cascadia from the 10th floor that they were both on " I could crush this world in a second, with a simple word " speaking the following words " Diabolis sangioum " a rain of blood began to fall heavily on the outside. " But what fun would it be to kill them all at this second, when I can make them endure thousands of years of pain . "

Turning back to walk toward Vincent whom was now standing, passing by Vincent to finally sit back on his throne made of human bones and flesh, the room became pitch black as Valek revealed his true form. A winged and horned demon, sitting on his throne Valek looked straight at Vincent once more and spoke in a voice that was never heard before, the voice of the damned, the voice of the son of Midian, a dark demonic heavy voice " You were one of those who believed in this faith so fake, however I see the change in you ex-Preacher, you can either burn in hell by my side, becoming one of my minions and participate in the upcoming rape of faith that will be coming soon, or you can stupidly decide to run against me again. I will not offer this again, this is your first and only chance, what is thy answer... " spoke the demonic Prince as he slowly switched back to a normal form .

(( Bit short but wanted to keep the thread going ! :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:21 pm Reply with quote
" You were one of those who believed in this faith so fake, however I see the change in you ex-Preacher, you can either burn in hell by my side, becoming one of my minions and participate in the upcoming rape of faith that will be coming soon, or you can stupidly decide to run against me again. I will not offer this again, this is your first and only chance, what is thy answer... "His boomed.

The Fallen Angel thought long and hard to the question before him. Would he join the dark one for all eternity in the undying fires of hell, or would he deny and be slain that very moment. the choice was obvious.

"I will join you...but I refuse to trade one false messiah for another...I will not worship you as I did the son of god." H smiled and released a sorrowful chuckle "No…My heart is not as black as you may think. I'm old Valek, too old for this modern age. I remember the time before Christianity. Many were atheist or Druidic. There was the Jewish and Muslim people of course, but in my travels I had found there were many without religion, including myself." He paused and bowed his head, releasing a small chuckle he added " you don’t want to hear my senseless babble. Hell I sound like an Old man. But…times have changed…Warriors like you and I are Scarce…I am not Evil Valek…Remember this and I am yours." With that last sentence, he had sold his soul to the son of Midian, the price was cheap, revenge.

The room was cold and fell silent. No chatter of Wraiths, no screams of pain. Nothing. The demon prince's red eyes beamed straight through Vincent. He smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:14 am Reply with quote
" Worship, I ask nothing of the sort, things are ran differently here, unlike this God of Filth, I do not ask for a fucking word of worship, as a matter of fact, I don't give a shit about it, spread the blood of the innocents, sin, is all you need to keep in mind ! " spoke the Dark Prince.

Obviously liking every single word spoken by the Dark Prince, an evil smile cracked on Vincent's face, normaly those simple words would have suffice to anger a follower of God, but Vincent was clearly no more one of them. " Here there is only one bill to pay Vincent, and you just paid it, what was left of your undead soul is now mine, you will quickly realise that it is much better to sin than to pray. And you will start so by killing the priests in the church you opened outside of Cascadia, if for a reason some were not there when I destroyed it "

" Before I do so, may I ask a few questions " spoke Vincent as he was currently enjoying the current feeling of emptyness that was left after the Dark Prince himself drained the remaining of his undead soul . The son if Midian answered with a nodding movement, granting the favor to Vincent .

" The Queen of all damned, the one which was said to have been born in a burial gown, bringer of discord and chaos, is she mainly legend of reality "

" The Queen of all damned has a name Vincent, Angelica ..... She will come to you in due time . Now do yourself and I a favor, go have your first revenge on those who betrayed you, kill any of those who were not there the night I came to destroy the church and bring me back the heads "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"there all dead..." Valek frowned and went to speak but was cut off by Vince.

"Fuck you. You should learn not to doubt my word. I speak only truth. All those with whom i knew there are dead or gone. you should know that better than all, you razed it to the ground." He stood tall in front of the dark prince, anger in is voice and a sword in his hand.

The prince frowned, "You would do best to hold your tonge i my presence"

" I longed for you to come late at night while iwas in bed. One attack to end them all. I wanted to fight you then as i do now...I hated you then, and i still do...but then i hated you for who you were...now i hate you for what you knew...I -" Valek cut the preacher off.

"Do not preach to me Fledeling"

"Hold your tounge, Unlike you I was there on the mountain of our clan. I heard the speaches of our Clan founder I-" once again was cut off.

"Say another wordand lose you tounge!"

((umm...i fel as if i had to post...yeah valek there was nly 2 preists and they never left the cathedral, the only othrs wre the huntes hired to proect it.... my keybord is turning to shit so mind my spellng errors. i wont be around this weekend so see you next week.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:58 am Reply with quote
(( Hey alright man :) , nice post, gonna add on it soon ! :) ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"Your right. I should not speak to you as I am. I am filled with rage for the first time in over two millennia, and i fine myself forgetting how to handle it..."Valek frowned and crossed his arms, Vincent continued. "I pledge my loyalty to you, and I give you my undying hatred. "

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:01 am Reply with quote
" One more word like that and you won't live long enough to tell the tale ! " . The room became of a deadly silence as Vincent just thought of the words he said previously, looking up at the Dark Prince Vincent answered "Your right. I should not speak to you as I am. I am filled with rage for the first time in over two millennia, and i fine myself forgetting how to handle it..."

Crossing his arms slowly as a skeletal figure dressed in a long black cloak approached the side of the throne. Both of them were talking in the language of the damned, the lost tongue, Los Demonis. Frowning Vincent was clearly wondering what was the conversation about,the figure seemed to remain there and hesitate to whatever Valek asked it to do. Cracking his neck, Valek stood up slowly to look straight into the servant's empty eyes sockets, lifting the servant in the air with only one hand, effortlessly, the Dark Prince spoke " There is no place for the weak, you do as I say or you die. " with those words said, the Prince crushed the skeletal figure in pieces with a simple blow. Picking up the black cloak on the ground Valek threw it to Vincent which was still standing at the same place.

" Prove me you are loyal enough, sin, I don't care what you do, piss in holy water, kill a child, but prove me your loyalty !" waiting for an answer the Dark Prince sat back on the throne once more .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:59 pm Reply with quote
[b:c87f6aaf3e][u:c87f6aaf3e]The next night[/u:c87f6aaf3e][/b:c87f6aaf3e]

[b:c87f6aaf3e] [i:c87f6aaf3e]Underground club- 6:30 p.m.[/i:c87f6aaf3e][/b:c87f6aaf3e]

Vampires and wannabes alike filled this club. This was a club where anything was legal, Bondage Vampirism, inhabitants of the club were up for anything. Vincent Walked to the entrance of the club. A single bouncer guarded it. He motioned to Vincent with a metal detector, Vincent responded with cold steel. The large man fell to the ground. Vince entered, sword in hand, none thought anything of it, so it was an extreme surprise when h began to cut his way through the crowd. Not a single person, kindred human or otherwise escaped, even the Nosferatu playing invisible fell to the fallen angel. Vincent fed heartily before cutting thirteen fingers from thirteen different people, he placed the fingers in a military duffel bag.

[i:c87f6aaf3e][b:c87f6aaf3e]Downtown an hour later[/b:c87f6aaf3e][/i:c87f6aaf3e]

Vincent stood before a major Muslim mosque. "Where Valek had annihilated Christianity I will remove all other Religions from Cascadia." He walked calmly into the mosque. There were many Muslims attending service this night. They all knelt on there floor mats deep in prayer. The dark angel whispered the following words in Latin "Aid me, servants of the farplaine." Wraiths rose from the shadows. Vincent unsheathed his large golden sword and he and his minions slew all those within the mosque.60 humans and 4 kindred. Vincent removed thirteen heads from thirteen bodies and placed them too in the duffel bag. He exited casually leaving the wraiths to destroy the mosque and destroy they did. When Vincent reached the street the mosque erupted in a towering inferno.

[i:c87f6aaf3e] [b:c87f6aaf3e]8:45 p.m. a pagan sect[/b:c87f6aaf3e].[/i:c87f6aaf3e]

The pagans met at an old woman house. Vincent burst inside and slay all thirteen pagans within a matter of mere minutes. Vince quickly removed all their hearts and placed them within the bag. He knocked over a candle and quickly fled.

[b:c87f6aaf3e][i:c87f6aaf3e]9:38 p.m. A Buddhist monastery[/i:c87f6aaf3e][/b:c87f6aaf3e].

It was a small monastery in Chinatown. Empty minus a few monks. Vince entered through the front door and with his bear hands killed all 3 of the monks. He removed their stomachs kidneys and lungs. Vince took from his bag a small device. He pressed a few buttons and tossed it among the corpses. With lightning speed he fled. A few moments later the building blew up.

[b:c87f6aaf3e][i:c87f6aaf3e]Valeks haven 12:07 am[/i:c87f6aaf3e][/b:c87f6aaf3e]

After the massacre of the temples and holy places Vince had returned home and cleaned himself up. Now he returned to the princes "tomb" to report his loyalty.

"Will Valek se me?" he asked monotonously to one of the skeletal servants.

((Not in too much detail, but I'm not as good as you yet when it comes to maiming people. >=-P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((you guys are gonna get slaughtered! when the Justicars look into the murders you're done for!

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:06 am Reply with quote
((bring it! ill diablerize them and steal thier power!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((more than likely they'll turn you into a vegetable with their mental powers just moments before making a grainy paste out of your bodies.

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:08 am Reply with quote
(( Valek's past murders have ALWAYS been well covered and no one ever found any clue, always made sure of it IC lol so my ass is well protected hehe lol , nice post Vincent, Ill reply on it soon :) ))