<  Dusty Books  ~  The Legion of the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:15 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[i:a2f32632d0][u:a2f32632d0][b:a2f32632d0]The legion of the damned[/b:a2f32632d0][/u:a2f32632d0][/i:a2f32632d0]

[b:a2f32632d0]Journal page 1[/b:a2f32632d0]

[i:a2f32632d0]Long ago, before life, before any existence, there was nothing but one thing reigning over the lands...Evil.
The constant Reign of the unholy father Midian ( Satan ) was supreme for over thousands of years...then life was created by the God of light, what has been to the damned for thousands of years was now challenged by the holy father, a pure mockery, who was he to dare challenge the unholy, the damned, US the Legion of the damned, our response to his deffiance was drastic, such acts toward us was not going to go unforgived, as a matter of fact whom so ever will dare to even lay its eyes on us would perish in the eternal flames, to kill them was our immidiate response, brutal and violent murders, everything one could ever fear the most is what we inflicted them, those fucking holy bastards, from dismemberment to eternal torture, they suffered was is worth an eternity of pain, the sensation of getting burned alive, was what awaited them and what took place. All of them were now dead, thats what we thought...some of them or should I say whatever was left of them retired to gain their strenght for centuries, we soaked the world in eternal torments once more.

After a few centuries passed... the world was at our image, like we deemed fit to have it looked like, burned down to ashes. However we knew that this world was meant to something else, we knew that this world was created by the holy father, all of this shit we knew, but we didnt gived a shit, we took what we wanted, we kill whom ever we see fit, suprisingly the holy father came back and the next battle began, we bathed the lands in blood, this war lasted for 234 years, we won once more but got forced to retreat to our realm, the " UnderWorld " or Hell as most mortal's calls it. This so called " God of light " always seemed to escape us, next time we will have his head!

The prophecy of the unholy son of Midian was about to be fufilled (sp) , in the year " 666 " the son of Midian ( Satan ) was born, his name...Valek. The right hand of Midian, the half Demon half Kindred Angelica was sent to keep alive the unholy son until old enough to be embraced. Time passed by once more, another war took place, lead by Valek himself, our reward was a crushing victory over the holy father, this very war was the worst to ever have been waged,countless death's, the lands soaked in a bath of blood, the sky ripped in two by the son of Midian, the pouring blood rain falling upon the remaining parts of the world who haven't yet died, causing a deadly plague. Just as sick, twisted as his father, Valek was said to be the next Midian. Successful in defeating the holy father, Valek brought back the Reign of the Legion of the damned back to the 3 level's, underworld, Earth and skies. Under Valek's orders the legion was brought back in our realm to avoid any unwanted attention, after all Evil's main goal was to make believe we didnt existed, by doing so we could strike whenever we wanted without even being noticed.

As years passed, Valek violently exterminated every priests and nuns, burned down to ashes every church, making the precense of Evil felt all around this world. Becoming the Prince of one of the biggest city in the world " Cascadia " , Evil now had its claws on everything .

We were and will forever remain, Evil never dies .

Ravenna[/i:a2f32632d0]

Turning the page of the thousand years old tome, the Kindred Alissa began to read the second page

(( This is mainly a brief overview of my character and some of my npc's past and some stuff to come

www.geocities.com/soc_valek_npcs/main_gate.html ))