<  Dusty Books  ~  Cascadian Chantry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
[b:9ba8c47858][size=18:9ba8c47858]Cascadia January 12 2003 [/size:9ba8c47858][/b:9ba8c47858]

[i:9ba8c47858]somewhere near the docks[/i:9ba8c47858]

After many days of preparations the Chantry was finished. the building itself was old.It was built in the late 1920 and had an old town newyork city feeling to it. three storis tall and made primarilly of brick. easily made into a safehouse for fledgling apprentices. the hardestpart of theconversion was thewarding. each encantation takes 10 hours to preform and harms all of those with whom it is against wheen touched by them. an invaluable tool when placed on a door.

Each door is warded against Ghouls. upon entry from either door on must pass through a bead door, Ideal for alerting us of a cloaked Assamite or Nosferatu. scattered among the confines of the building, are watchful eyes burned into the walls in unnoticable locations. Such almost invisible eyes alert joseph of anyone in thier veiw. most of th windows are bricked up, minus a a small few which are warded against ghouls spirits lupines and vampires. Adding to the security are small distributions of various weapons about the household.

The red and black decore on the first floor are somewhat soothing to th eye. The furniture is a plithora of old and nw styles all blending nicely. On the first floor is a kitchen, a large dining room which doubles as ameeting room, a Television room, a room with multiple computers and a holding cell. th second floor is comprised of various rooms all having to do with magick, including a large storage room housing practically all your ritualistic needs. the third floor contains the tremere living quarters. six small rooms for the apprentices and two fair sized guest rooms. on the roof is a green house.

Now for the basement. Josephs favorite place. a completly finished and furnished basment which doubles as a game room. it houses surround sound speakers hooked up to an excelent sterio system and a complete entertainment center with various video game centers. Two pool tables, a dartboard, jackozi (s :?: p) foosball table and airhockey table. and a large Bar. Most kindred would think it wierd but look at the kindred who created it, he is trapped in the body of a 16 year old.

Down the street there is a little magic shoppe owned by and managed by a Cappadocian called Batgirl. Perfect place to find odd ingediants for strange rituals.

Modes of transportation include the bus, which stops regular not too far away, and the ferry, incase one must flee the city quickly. if all else fails you could always call a cab.

The Clan Tremere had sent representives to inspect Josephs work and commend him on his work. his apprentices have arrived and currently stay in one room together. At the end of every month Joseph must wrtie to his superiors detailing the situation of his apprentices and the facitlities of the city.

((this is just to open up the tremere story line for me and to let other tremere know of the Cascadian Chantry...its late and i didnt spellcheck so there are probally alot of errors that ill fix in the morning...if any tremere feel like flocking to the chantry feel free, valek do you want to meet with my tremere in a post or do you want to just say that they met with you, either is fine with me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:14 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Nice post man , I'll post something on it :) ))