<  Dusty Books  ~  Back for the first time.........

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:00 am Reply with quote
A dark hooded figure walked out of the broken down apartment complex. He took a deep breath. The air tasted like garbage, sewage, gun smoke and blood. Of course blood. Always there was blood. But this night a lot of it was his. Three nights he spent with that damn tizmice. He was just glad to have his mind back but now he had his mind and his face.
He pulled back his hood. His olive complexion glimmed in the glare of the street lamp. He pulled the cloak off his sholders and let it fall to the floor. He straightened the color of his jet black suit with its blood red shirt and black tie. He was starting to feel like his old self. he pulled out a cigar bite off the tip and lite it.
Now it was time to get back to business. He needed to find those who would help him. He needed to find his daughter. Find out who in the family was still against him. Hunt down that bastard Xander. And find that asshole Tizmice who got him stuck in theat nosie 's body in the frist place. And last but not least He had to find his guns. ......
They were plated with 24 cart gold over blue steel. 45. caliber desert eagels. They were custom made for his hands. Also there was a sercurity feature that he worked onto them. He had a wraith bound to them so that if anyone stole them they would seem to have a run of bad luck.
He pulled out his cell phone and dialed information and asked for a number in New Orleans For his old friend the temere regent Morathi..............

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
Demitri was to be answered by a series of odd clicks.... Finally a voice came on....

[i:305a665692]"I'm sorry the individual you are attempting to contact is no longer in New Orleans.... If you will like to leave a name and number, arrangements may be made to allow her to contact you if it is deemed suitable..."[/i:305a665692]

((OOC: Morathi left New Orleans after that whole restart thing in NoN as described in your 'Hunter's Hunted' post. She got stripped of her title of Regentia and is officially a disgrace to those members of House and Clan of Tremere that dont know her other rank, thus her old friends may find it hard to contact her directly via the Chantry network and will have to form new lines of communication. PS: She's in Egypt at the moment))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:49 am Reply with quote
((ooc oh i know that i just needed a place to start :D that was the kind of responose i was lookin for ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
((you can dial bruno and he'll give you a welcome back spanking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:25 am Reply with quote
((or better yet call Jarred he can help you out he is still in Baton Rouge selling arms and making a good profite on it.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((ummmm...i thought the Shal-Ka Mense post was taking place over the summer...?

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ