<  Dusty Books  ~  Altruism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
((lol here I come to write some shiznit, and find it's reserved :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
Her smirk turned into a grin as she watched sam follow Rosie through the door that led into her private apartment.

"looks like Rosies going to be occupied for the rest of the night Tom, shes got her little lapdog with her"

Tom laughed at Erin's comment as he pushed a glass towards her, the dark red liquid shimmering in the glass.
"on the house, one of the specials"

Erin sniffed at the glass and ran her tongue along her crimson lips as she lifted the glass to her mouth, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she drank the liquid down.

"thanks Tom, well there is one consolation, if sams here with Rosie, that means his place is empty, so I think I'll go and spend the night in comfort"

Tom looked at her " hes given you a key to his place?"

Erin got down off the bar stool and pulled her dress down back over her knees.

"oh tom really....I dont need keys, and dont look so shocked, im not going to make a mess off the place...am I?"

Erin walked away from the bar and hunted Dean down to a backroom, the girl he had found was well out of it and erin scowled as he still seemed intent on getting his way.

"Dean for fucks sake! are you that desperate, get a life man...or lose the one youve got!"

He didnt have any time to reply before erin picked him up by his shirt and threw him against the wall, a dull thud echoing around the room.

"you get her out of here ok? Rosie doesnt need this sort of trouble"

"you hate her what the hell do you care?" he moaned as he pulled him self up into a sitting position.

Erin moved closer to his face, the urge to kill him then and there struggling inside her.
"lets just say we have a mutual purpose in life, understand"

"ok..ok let me get rid and we will go...back to my place if you like" he grinned at her and she kicked him hard in the shin.

"I dont think so dean, I know what your after and even if you tried it, Id kill you, and you know that...dont you?"

Dean watched as she strode out of the door.
"damn that bitch can be mean at times" he muttered as he rubbed his bruised ribs.

Erin lay on sam's bed, a bottle of Jack Daniel's resting between her thighs.It would be good to get a proper rest for once.

"cheers sam" she said softly as she tipped the bottle to her mouth.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:26 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:49 pm
[i:d814b53b61]I’d left Rosie sprawling over the sheets. A look of sheer satisfaction creased my face just as clearly as the wanton expression on her own. We’d spent almost the entire night enjoying each other, and it had even stretched onto the following day. I was exhausted, not physically, but certainly mentally.

The taxi dropped me off outside my apartment, the dust trap I always left invisibly along my doorstep had been disturbed. Not that anyone would see it without lenses. I pulled my .38 and stepped slowly into my hall.

The faint, dying sound of “The Cure” drifted from my bedroom. It was accompanied by the darkly sweet smell of hashish. I shook my head before holstering the revolver. The smell mingling with that of evaporating bourbon.

“Hello Erin. Nice of you to drop by.”

She didn’t move. I guess the alcohol had hit her harder than she’d expected.

“Wakey wakey sleeping beauty.”

Erin rolled over, sleepily looking at me through her tangle of black curls.

“Well hello there Sam-bo. Finished eating Rosie-Petals?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Yes thanks. You dining alone again?” She just growled drunkenly.

“No man is man enough to eat me Sammy-kins. So don’t get ideas.”

I must admit, lying there, her hair tousled over her face and shoulder. Her pale skin shining from under all that black. She [b:d814b53b61]did[/b:d814b53b61] look sexy.

“Wouldn’t dream of it Erin. Don’t think you could take the strain.” I smirked, pouring the remnants of the Jack D into her glass, downing it with a sneer.

“Budge up Erin. I need sleep.”[/i:d814b53b61]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Mr. Croup walked into the street following Sam, the hunger slowly growing inside of him. He could tell the city was crawling with neonates of various blood, the perfect meal. I'll catch up with him later he thought.

He turned a corner and nearly bumped into a young Brujah.
"Watch it, you fuck," said the lick.

Mr. Croup grabbed him by the collar and dragged him into the adjacent alley. Not a single sound left the mouth of the lick, no screams of pain. It was a quick and easy meal.

Refreshed, Mr. Croup started for Elspeth's office. She'd be wanting an update by now.

Silently, he made his way into her room. She was looking out the window when he entered, watching something with mild interest.

Mr. Croup cleared his throat. Elspeth turned around and looked at him.

"I didn't hear you enter," she said cooly.

"Nobody ever does," he replied. "It's what I do."

She sneered at him and turned back to the window.

"So, I assume you have an update for us, Mr. Croup?"

"So far he has loitered at a filthy bar and engaged in relations with a less than desirable female. Other than that, nothing has happened tonight. I assume he is returning to his home at this time."

Elspeth turned and glared at him. "That's all you have? Some professional..."

She turned to face the window, to find Mr. Croup standing between her and the glass, his hand wrapped firmly around her jaw.

"If you address me in a disrespectful tone again, I will drain every drop of blood from your body. I am here to do a job, not to make myself subject to the snyde remarks of garbage such as yourself. Do you understand me ghoul? "

She gave a weak nod.

"Very well." He released her. "he has hired a Brujah to assist him in whatever task it is that you have hired him for. And that concludes what I have found this evening."

Elspeth nodded, looking out the window, shaken.

"I will head to his apartment for now, I will let you know when I have new news. Good night to you."

Elspeth turned to watch him leave, but all that faced her was an empty room.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSamediPosts: 72Location: Is this really any of *your business*?Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:05 am
Erin moved over to the other side of the bed and propped her head up on her hands as she watched him, undress down to his boxers.

"got some lovely bite marks there sam, you want to watch they dont get infected, you never know what shes got"

She laughed loudly as he launched a pillow at her and muttered under his breath.
"why do you have to be so cynical and cold erin, you always are,now get to sleep"

"maybe its cause its the way ive always been treated" she said sleepily as she snuggled into his back.

"maybe...maybe" he murmured as he lapsed into a deep sleep.

((sambo....rosie petals???? ohsheesh lolololol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:21 pm Reply with quote
((Hey I'm not into the Brujah mindset like you are. I'm more of a Torrie-Vent at heart mixed with a little Gangrel *growls* ;) :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:30 am Reply with quote
[i:45ab033b79]I felt her press into my back as I lay on the bed, the sheets clinging to my skin.

I couldn’t help myself. Yes she was rough, even crude at times. But from time to time she would surprise me. Maybe she [b:45ab033b79]was[/b:45ab033b79] badly treated in the past. I didn’t know, and I wasn’t going to ask. If she wanted to tell me someday I knew she would.

She murmured something in her sleep, her body clinging to mine as something stressed her. A painful memory I presumed. I closed my eyes and let my body recharge itself.

I’d unwound enough, tomorrow night I had things to do.

Owain said his goodbyes before he went on his daily wanderings. Daylight didn’t affect you, if you were just sentient thought. I felt the elastic snap as his mind separated from mine, and fell into deeper sleep. I didn’t know what he did on his projections, and to be honest I didn’t care. As long as it didn’t affect me.[/i:45ab033b79]

Offline Profile ICQ