<  Dusty Books  ~  Learning The Rules

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
((im still here I post tonight after I take my lab final..... :roll: )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBone FlowerPosts: 0Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:40 am
Hermonie looks through all of the air ducts. She finally comes to one that looks like an office. She looks closer to see two of the Malkavians that she saw earlier
"Pssst.", she says
"If you want out, now is your chance. Valek is indisposed. come over here if you want to be free.", she says audible enough for the pair to hear her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:48 pm Reply with quote
Mark took the oppurtunity to take Hermoni'es advice and he saw Echo do the same as they all left and lived happily ever after... for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:51 pm Reply with quote
(m gong to post a reply later tonight on this thrad....but i have som questions...hermonie, how did you escape kiya? you know your going to be blood hunted now right? and when did the malks move to an office room? i thought they were in a dreary dirty prison cell....and as we all know there are no airducts in prison cells....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:01 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
((they maybe got bored and thought theyd go out for dinner:P:P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:20 am Reply with quote
((actually escaping kiya was child's play. it's easy to escape when no one's paying attention, plus i was never in a cell to begin with))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 pm
[quote:02708c1231="Kathy Belvadere"]((they maybe got bored and thought theyd go out for dinner:P:P[/quote:02708c1231]

ROFL!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:02 am Reply with quote
((actually now that you meantion it, dinner does sound good... *gets up from the computer and walks out the door* see, i'm out for dinner.lol))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:12 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Yes you were in a cell Hermonie lol , but anyway, no big deal :) lol

Now everyone of you are gonna be blood hunted ! lol ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:26 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 pm
*watches as Pandemonia and Silence eat Valek for supper ;)*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:28 am Reply with quote
[i:37aacea05f]“I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION, NOW!”

As the intruder walked upstairs, the voices of the damned spoke the following " Breaker of traditions, you shall suffer eternally for your lack of respect towards the traditions, Hospitality and Domain were broken, as so shall you be broken as well "

With the current protective aura surrounding the unwanted guest, and the already curse placed upon this haven made an unknown and powerful force coming from the dungeon of the Dark Prince domain come all the way up to the location of this intruder as it pushed him with a devastating force, blasting the intruder thru the haven wall of the fourth floor, the voices constantly saying " JOIN US !! " were all this intruder could hear in its head, flying thru the whole domain as he got hit by the unholy spirits, the intruder landed out of the Prince Domain, crashing on a tree, as he stood up slowlyas the rest of the intruders servants were decimated, the tree fell on him keeping him down, at least for now. The words that the damned than spoke were " You have been warned, enter again and you shall find death "

All the fences closed shut, causing a violent echoeing noise.

" You are in no position to ask anything in here whelp " spoke once more the unholy spirits .

The only explanation given by the unholy spirits present in the haven was that whom so ever this unwanted intruder was, he just broke two traditions and shall be punished for its violation toward this domain. [/i:37aacea05f]

Last edited by Mark Archer on Thu Jan 30, 2003 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:29 am Reply with quote
(( LOL @ Calder , hey do I at least get to keep my balls ? lol ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:34 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((I did WHAT??!))

Echoe watched mark crawl into the air duct and shook his head...

"Bad idea.. idea... idea... bad... bad idea.... dea.. dea..."

He decided that he was safe from the twins here, and a little quiet might be a good thing. Besides, attempting to escape seemed to be an admission of guilt.

Sooner or later, Valek would find the truth, and he would be free. No point in looking guilty.

As their footsteps faded in the distance, Echoe felt the thirst rising up inside of him.... Time to feed.

"I NEED BLOOD!!! Blood... [size=9:b771893ca8]Blood[/size:b771893ca8].... [size=7:b771893ca8]blood...[/size:b771893ca8]"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:12 am Reply with quote
(( A very nice post Echoe :) ))

" I NEED BLOOD!!! "

Was spoken by Echoe countless times, as he already drank the one week worth of blood reserves that were put in the cell earlier.

As Echoe was about to scream once more he noticed a cloaked figure turning the corner to look at the now empty cell of where stood once the Malkavian Mark Archer .

Slowly turning to look at Echoe as the skeletal figure handed over a blood pouch that contained worth of yet again a week of living for the Kindred.

" Your little Malkavian friend will never learn, no matter how hard he will try to get away, he shall be found, this is yet another rule broken by him, I suggest you do not do the same for you will be just as deep in problems that your friend is now in. His name is now put on the blood hunt list. Every Kindred will be looking for him at any moments . "

Not really listening to what the dark cloaked figure was saying Echoe continued drinking the vitae from the pouch, finishing drinking he turned as he said " Not ... not ... my ... my .... problem .... "

" You shall be set free soon enough Malkavian, the truth lies in the near future, unlike your friend you will have a chance to live .. a chance to redeem yourself .. or get away with what could be a simply punishment if you and your other friend LIED to us " spoke the Skeletal figure as it walked away .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:32 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
''not my problem.. problem... blem... blam...''

Echoe hadnt lied, he had only done what he considered to be his duty, keeping an eye on a threat unil it could be taken care of. It was not his idea to take the girl anywhere near his haven, let alone INSIDE where she could make a mess. The actions of the ancients were far beyond his control. The thinblood had managed a crafty lie, one which put him in this predicament.

Echoe re-capped the blood pouch and placed it on the floor, then continued to rock back and forth, until he entered the trancelike state which allowed him to go forth from his body.

Echoe's spirit drifted down the airduct, exploring all possible outlets. He assumed Mark and his Nosferatu liberator had exited in the sewer, where they would be searching out a place to hide.

Echoe snapped back as he was jerked back into his body. A rat scurried accros the floor in front of him, and he snatched it up, then bit into it, savoring its little bit of warm blood. Enough of that disturbance.

Soon enough, he would be free to find that damned key...

Offline Profile