<  Dusty Books  ~  Learning The Rules

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
-Arial- [i:910149de5e]"No![/i:910149de5e] I dont have any further questions. I will come by tomarrow night."

Arial took the address and coninued out the graveyard not looking back, but she did have many questions, but not sure she wanted the answers. The visions of Allision's death hunted her mind, she did not see who killed Allision, but in the back of her mind she could not rule out Valek. She also realized that he was one not to mess with. So full of rage and anger she thought.

She looked at the address one more time and placed it in her pocket, realizing after tonights events what a dangerous game she is now playing, and will have to be more careful upon her actions. She glanced into the pizza place. She looked inside and there were only two employees in the place. She smiled , "Tomarrow night I will start being careful." she said

She walked inside and approached the counter. The to male employees smiled at her and started to check out the cute little number that came in the door.

-Pizza Guy- "Can I help you?"

-Arial-"Yes I like to order a pizza, Large, with Pepperoni, Ham, and lots of cheese please."

-Pizza Guy- "It will be about 10 min."

-Arial- "Great!"

Arial took a seat behind her and watched the two begin to make her order. Little did they know that even though they were whispering she could hear every word they were saying and was not pleased as the talked about how they would like to take her home and violate her in everyway possiable. Arail became quite diqustide by this and decided no mercy will be tolarated.

[b:910149de5e][i:910149de5e]10 minutes later[/i:910149de5e][/b:910149de5e]

-Pizza Guy- "here you go, how will you be paying for this"

Arial let out a big flirtatious smile.

-Arial- "With your blood of course"

Arial grabed the guy and pulled him over the counter and sunk her fangs into his neck. The other guy stood there in shock by what he was seeing, and could not move.

As Arial finished draining blood from her first victim she raised her head wiping the blood from her lips and then glanced to the other person in the back of the store. He started to make a break for the back door, but Arial was to quick with her vampire speed, and before he knew it she had latched her teeth into his neck.

After draining her second of his blood leaving him dead to the world she robbed the place of all its cash and grabbed her pizza and headed out the door. She stopped at each body on the wayout and left them each a 5 dollar tip.

Arial arrived back at the apartment climbing up the fire escape and entering through the window.

-Bob- "What took you so long you been gone for over an hour."

Arial did not respond she just handed Bob the pizza and headed back to her room and laid down on the bed.

-Bob-" You dont want any pizza?"
Arial- "No, Im not hungrey anymore." is all she said.

She laid down on the bed and tried to fall asleep, but she couldnt, all the nights events were running through her mind. When she finally did drift off the blackness turned to a more foggy atomosphere. Through the fog a man stepped through and appeared if he was looking right into her eyes. As the figure became more clear she noticed it was Cain. He smiled at Arial again, just as before from her very first vision and only spoke a few words before he faded out of sight and blackness returned to her sleep.

-Cain- "[i:910149de5e]Blood Magic is your gift!"[/i:910149de5e]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:39 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[u:510b8a02f2][b:510b8a02f2]Local pizza restaurant, Cascadia[/b:510b8a02f2][/u:510b8a02f2]

The CPD ( Cascadia police Department ) had already closed down the local pizza restaurant known as " H&C Pizza " . On the outside the place looked deserted, aside from the Police force occupying the area, everything else was calm, cold and eerie. However the inside of the building looked like a disaster, blood everywhere on the walls.

" For fucks sake ! What the hell happened here " spoke one of the many police officers present, laying eyes on the masacre that took place . As the inspectors continued their investigation they quickly noticed that whom so ever commited these violent murders also took the money present in the cash registers, everything was gone, from 100$ bills to the last dime. Noticing the strange marks on the victims necks, one of the officer spoke " Umm sir, there is two holes on each of the victims necks " one of the present inspectors looked at those wounds .... " Bring those two to the autopsy room right now, it has been a long time since Ive seen those marks, I tough I would never see them again " he said, " I wished I didnt had to see those again " he said once more . As corpses got taken care of the inspector spoke once more " Close down the place and leave two officer nearby, I want to catch this bastard ! " .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
Bob stood at the side of the bed, his old eyes focused down on the lifless body of Arial. The light of day had past, as reports of the murders at the local pizza place, came across the tv in the background. It was hard to believe that somone that looked so innocent, could commit such an act. He also could not fault her either, for he too knew from his homeless days that sometimes you have to do what you have to do to survive.

Besides all the murders and theft she commited, she was still his dark angel, that gave him a new life. As he placed his hand on her forhead to push aside the hair that covered her face, Arial's eyes open, and saw Bob looking down at her.

-Arial- "Is something wrong?"

-Bob-"No, Not at all, just wonder if your feeling alright. You went through alot of trouble to get a pizza last night and just came home and went to sleep. Whats wrong Arial?

Arial sat up into a sitting position and gained her bearings.

-Arial- "I dont know Bob, I dont know what is happening to me. I feell guilty for what I did last night, sure those boys were saying obscene things about me, but they didnt deserve death. Its like Im losing the person I use to be."

-Bob-"I wish I had the answers, but I know not much of your world, but you are an angel in my eyes. After all not many people would take an old homeless man off the street, and take care of them."

-Arial-"yea I suppose your right, but there was more. I ran into another vampire last night...actually two, but one killed the other. He gave me this address and said he was the Prince of this city and wanted me to come by tonight."

-Bob-" you want me to go with you?"

-Arial-"No! absolutly not, I dont think he would appreciate you...you being human and all, besides he seems to be very bitter and angery, and I doubt I can protect you from him."

Arial got out of bed and begain to get dress. She staired in the mirror at herself and thought to herself how she could use a makeover. After she finished getting ready she grabbed the keys to the stolen mercdies and handed Bob some cash to get something to eat when he was hungry. She hopped in the car and started driving around the city looking for the address Valek gave her.

[b:8d16fe838c]Valek's Haven[/b:8d16fe838c]

Valek was in his haven resting comfortbly in a chair and appeared to be in deep thought about something when one of his servents came up to him and handed him today's paper and walked away.

The front page story title read:

[b:8d16fe838c]Bitting Bandit strikes again, killing two. Local Catholic church is offering assistants to local police.[/b:8d16fe838c]

on the front page was a composit drawing of the firey vampire he met in the graveyard last night.

((Kinda of short but I post more later anyone feel free to jump in))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:44 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Nice post :) , I'll add on it asap ! ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:38 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
Echo ran into the shadows as he saw someone running out of a nearby pizza parlor... the smell of fresh death wafted out into the air with her. Inside his head, the child's voice could again be heard.. Chanting.

"brujador... Brujador... Torrieha.. Torriehaha... Brujador.. torriehaha... Silly Killer... Hehe... Bruhaha... Torriehaha..."

The Malkavian gritted his teeth, daring not to scream against the maddening taunt... for fear of being spotted by the stranger... Or the YELLOW ONES who would Most Certainly be following her. Instead, he chutched his head with his bloodstained hands.... and watched.

When Echo found she had gone a safe distance, he vanished from her mind's eye and followed undetected.

Soon she arrived at the fire escpe of an apartment building, which she climbed up. Echo followed, his voice happily mimicking the echo of her footsteps against the metal rungs.

As she went through the window, he stopped halfway up the fire escape and looked down, where he saw the grinning face of the bag lady he had killed earlier. A shiver ran up his spine, he flinched away for only an instant and she was gone.

The child's voice echoed in his mind... "Torrie ha ha... Brewiador.... hehe.. what is a CAIT, IF not to chase a mousieador....."

Pandemonia's chant ceased at a man's voice from inside as Echo stood invisible before the window.

-Bob- "you don't want any pizza?"

"pizza... pizza..." Echoe's voice happily mimicked Bob's, flawlessley.

-Ariel- "No, I'm not hungry anymore?"

"hungry anymore.. anymore..."

Echo came in through the open window and sat unseen beside Bob, who was eating a slice of pizza. Echo's mouth was no longer his... Instead, his lips were pulled toward Bob's ear as if by puppet strings and The girl-child Pandemonia's voice escaped his lips in a cold whisper.

"Tell the girl she is not not safe here... the old ones beyond the prince's control are not pleased with her behavior... and others as well..."

Bob turned sharply toward the now visible Echo, who leaped out the window and ran... screaming.

((Guess Bob isn't sleeping well Tonight))

Bob Dropped his pizza and curled in the corner of the room, terrified.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:52 am
As the large Man watched from his vantage point he spoke silently to the two large Mastiffs as if they understood him, "Watch this one she's headed for trouble."

:twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:05 pm Reply with quote
((lol ...trouble no not poor innocent little Arial she just a baby vampire she dosnt know what to do yet :roll: I will post again tonight maybe stop a few clubs and bars on the way to Valeks place))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:11 pm Reply with quote
The smell of alchole and vomit clung to the dishevealed man as he sat in the door way of the shop front, he wasnt sure what it sold, some sort electrical equipment by the looks of things. He pulled the coat tighter round him and watched as the people went by, some even crossed the road to avoid having to go near him. Those that didnt looked away as he asked them for some change, anything they could spare just to buy a cup of coffee to keep away the chill of the night. They didnt believe him the smell of spilt beer was too strong to give the impression that he honestly intended to buy coffee. That suited him fine, let them make the moral arguments that he was a drunk or a crazy person likely to attack them if they slowed to open their wallets or purses. With that thought the homless guy silently laughed and that was why they would lose, each content to ignore the world around them till there bubble was burst and they where dragged kicking and screeming into the night all alone because nobody wanted to get involved.

Broken from his mussings the tramp looked up at H&C Pizza as a car pulled up and a man got out, probley a detective or something to do with the investigation. Looking up the street to his right or left the tramp looked for something that might connect with the murder at the pizza place. According to the front page of the paper he had seen, the two boys that ran it for the night shift had been butaly murdered. He doubted that the owner would be able to find replacements, 5 bucks an hour aint enough to risk redecorating the walls with ones internal fluids. That would no doubt push the cost of Pizzas up across the city, such a thought appealed to the cynical nature of the man as he looked around. Every act no matter how insignificant had knock on effects and that wasnt even taking into effect chaos theory, but unless the kindred responsible was working for a rival Pizza outlet there appeared little reson for the attack. A fist full of odd bills had been stolen nothing worth the act of actually killing the two boys for. No this appeared to be a hot blooded killing or a rather bloody attempt to cover up something the boys may have seen. There were a number of places along the street that would have been less bloody to brake into and loot. Yet was this some kind of diversion, it was a good tactic to draw police attention away from another area of the city. Nothing in this street looked like it normally attracted so much as a patrol car rolling down it in the early hours of the morning, but now there would be cops diverted from all over the city canvassing it.

Looking round for anyone else taking interest in the H&C pizza restraunt, it wasnt unheard of for murders to return to the scene of their crimes to watch the aftermath but didnt appear so, he went back to his musings. If this was nothing more than a hot blooded murder it suggested that the kindred was local and had just wondered to the closest fast food outlet open late at night. All the money had been stolen which suggested that this may not have started out as a theft but the kindred needed the money which ment they werent affluent suggesting that they were squating much like he was doing. And he had a picture of her from the front page of the paper but how reliable was that, did Pizza restraunts have camaras in them, he had never been in one but if they did then the picture might be reliable. All he had to do was canvas the surrounding area particularly near the run down buildings and see if he could find where she was. She was striking and he figured that men in particular would remember her.

Checking that there was nothing out of place, he stood up casting off the worn old coat. Kaydian straightened his tie, smothed his suit out as best as he could combed his hair back, once again he wished that he could see himself in the reflection of the glass. In his minds eye though he was happy with his appearance, it was good to get out of the coat and away from the smell of vomit. Turning he head for the closest residental area, he could be wrong about the conclusion he had come to, this could all have been some diversion, but as quickly as the thought arrived Kaydian banished it. If that where the case he would be back at square one and that didnt bare thinking about.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((gues ya werent the only vamp in cascadia after all?))

The following evening, Echo awoke under a table at the old Elysium Bar, safe for now from Pandemonia's mocking voice, and even the cold stare of her brother Silence.

He couldn't remember how he had gotten here, just that he had been seen by one of the mortals last night. It could have been a yellow one.. or a blue one.. or even worse...

A red one.

Echo curled back into a ball in his dark corner of the elyssium and closed his eyes tight, praying the whole world would just GO AWAY.

Last edited by Val on Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:30 am Reply with quote
As Arial was driving down the high street towards the location of her target she glanced behind herself hearing a loud clanging noise. The distraction passed and as she returned her attention to the road it was too late as she saw the young lady crossing the road pushing a pram (apparently baby stroller in American) who was unaware of the imminent danger. The sound of screeching breaks was followed by a loud thud and the screams of a baby.

Arial sat motionless and rigid in her now stationary car. Something was influencing her and overriding her natural instincts to shrug of the accident and continue the journey. She pried her fingers from the steering wheel and cautiously left the car. Her eyes glanced up and down the street in shocked confusion finding no trace of the accident to the car or any sign that the women and baby ever existed.

She walked around the car like a hawk would circle its prey. Reaching to the handle of the door it opened with a click that was drowned out by the sound of a crying baby that swiftly caught Arial’s attention. She was drawn to the sound of the baby from deep within a dark alley. As she reached the dead end of the alley there was nothing but heaps of garbage and a rusty discarded pushchair (baby stroller).

She turned around letting out a gasp as she heard the large thud of the thug landing behind her. It was the same thug she had attacked in the alley and whose friend Arial had killed. As she looked deep into the eyes of the large punk a chill ran down her spine.

“You stupid bitch you have no idea of the consequences to your actions. You’re a filthy crack whore who can not even contemplate the world that is around you. You take lives as if you are god but you are nothing more than my bitch!”

A deep anger and hatred raged within the depths and darkness of Arial. Her fists lunged out towards the stupid punk with fierce speed and accuracy but to her surprise all of her blows where deflected with ease and overwhelming power. A return blow struck across the side of her face and she flew across the alley hitting the solid wall and letting out a small yelp.

As she quickly rose to her feet the punk was no longer before her and instead she spun around to see the first pizza man that was dealing with her order standing in blood soaked clothes and holding a pizza box. She felt her strongest feelings and emotions begin to boil beneath the surface as fear was growing out of proportion and shadows began to flicker and waver in her vision.

“Why….. Why did you kill me?” the pizza boys face began to quickly rot as his eyes bulged and his skin clung tightly to his body. ”Why… Why did you kill me?” Blood was now readily pouring from the fang marks in his neck as well as from his eyes nose and mouth, gushing in torrents. “Why…. Why did you kill me?”

Arial spun around in complete circles as the walls cried out to her. Faces seemed to appear in the walls as quick as they’d then disappear screaming out in agony, crying tears of blood as the words “why” ran through her head like and endless nightmare. Tears trickled down her cheeks slowly as she looked at the pizza boys now zombified state.

“I know why you killed me….” He slowly opened the lid of his pizza box revealing the head of the skinny punk she had killed earlier. Its mouth and eyes opened revealing empty sockets set back in a deathly grey; he spoke with a evil rasp. “You killed me because you’re a demonic bitch!”

Blood spurted from the mouth of the severed head and directly at Arial causing great agony where it hit. She feel to her knees yanking on her own hair as she let out a tormented scream that failed to overpower the words speaking within her head and the shadowy torments leaping in her mind of those she had killed.

Stepping out of the Shadows mark dropped his disguise and looked upon Arial.
“My, my, what do we have here, Not what I was sent to get but defiantly what I was sent to get. You’ve been a very naughty naughty girl and I think you need to see the vet before you do something bad!”

Mark took the quivering wreck of Arial into her car as he slowly drives off into the night humming and singing to her.

Last edited by Joshua on Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:45 am Reply with quote
((no just the furthest man from home, though saying that I havent found anyone yet so I might be all alone, or it could all be happening in my head or the kabal could have wiped everyone out and Im a ghost its soo confusing))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:34 am Reply with quote
Mark pushed the already bound and gagged Arial into the long abandoned and forgotten building she slid along the burnt out floor and into a corner, in an almost catatonic state. Walking into the middle of the room Mark sensed an old and familiar presence.

The upside down table lifted easily to reveal echo who quickly darted across the room and into the shadows

“hello Echo…”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:55 am Reply with quote
It took a few minutes for Arial to gain her bearings. She struggled abit to try to free her hands, but the ropes where to tight. She looked across the room to see her kidnapper standing in the coner hovering over another cowarding in the corner. The room was filled with empty crates all around, and the only exits she could see was the door they entered through and an window high above the rafters.

Arial still trying to figure out what is going on, from the alley to why she was brought here. What do they want with her? She had to come up with something quick, the feeling she was getting was not a good one. She closed her eyes and focused all her energy into her mind. The darkness lifted from her soul as her image became more clear, it was Cain. He looked her in the eyes and repeated again.

[i:ce7f746142]"Blood Magic is your gift, Call the flames"[/i:ce7f746142]

Arial's vision of Cain then changed as she saw him now excuting Kindred for their sins, torchering them in the most violtile was possible. She focused her vision to the one she saw scamper into the corner, telepathiclly sending him what she was seeing.

The visions faded and she came out of her trance. She begain to chant unconciously, as a small flame begain to develope with in the palm of her hand. The pain on her flesh was unbearable, but it was doing the trick as she can smell the scent of ropes Her hands where now free and she managed to kneel with her legs still bounded at the knees. She then threw the small ball of fire towards the wall towards the direction of her capters, Watching smash against the wall about 5 feet to the left of the one who brought her here.

Both turned and focused there attention toward Arial as she shouted at them.

-Arial- Why did you bring me here ? I demand you let me go I have a very important meetting to get to and I dont have time to play games right now.

((Damn I just cant seem to stay out of trouble, I think I already need along vaction :lol: ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:33 pm Reply with quote
“Oh so you think that this is a game little girl? I’m sorry if you have a meeting to attend to but I’m afraid I really don’t seem to care that much? Oh and If I was you I wouldn’t try to play head games with me because quite frankly my dear I could snap your mind, soul and body before you could even think about hurling another one of those balls of fire at me”

Mark’s expression remained serious; showing no sign of emotion except for the burning darkness within his eyes. Arial’s attention quickly turned to look at Echo who had vanished completely from her mind’s eye in a quite disturbing manner. Mark slowly moved towards Ariel and then circled around her as he spoke with a dark tone.

“You have undermined our society with your reckless and perverse actions and risk exposing us all to the kine. You endanger our masquerade and that is not something to be taken lightly. But most importantly you have surrounded yourself to the beast and you will succumb to its darkness if you continue on this path. It will eat away at you, consuming what little humanity a bitch like you could have until you are nothing… nothing more than rabid animal.”

Mark stood behind Arial as he looked compassionately at her and spoke into her ear with a compassionate voice “And then that is when they would choose to put you down” Mark then began to walk around Arial once more as her eyes tried to remain focused on Mark. “ That is of course if they don’t give you a painful death for breaking our traditions. Our traditions… Our laws and guidance. Something you know nothing about.”

“To survive in this world of darkness you will need a mentor, a guide. Someone who will teach you the way of our kind, the kindred and even perhaps provide you with sanctuary and safety until such a time that you are well versed in our ways and become a Neonate once presented to our prince….”

Mark stood directly before Arial “ But with no sire you are unguided in the night and if you were to meet the prince in such a way as you would now… he would not think a second time before killing you as I have seen him do before. However your fate would be much worse.”

Mark looked to the floor and sighed heavily as he mumbled to himself incoherently before he grasped a hold of Arial right arm sharply as he looked into her eyes with hatred. “But you are a child in our eyes and not even a vampire. You are a disgusting thin blooded half-breed. You are beneath me and everyone else in our society and you will face grave danger”

Mark felt Arial struggle to break free from his iron grip “Oh you can try and escape and run away but you will be hunted and killed by all our kind who shuns you. And there are dangers even more powerful that cainites that if you leave now will have to confront alone.”

“If you leave that door you will die. Accept my help and you will grow to be powerful, strong and resourceful. With my backing in the courts of our kind you will be accepted and I will guarantee you sanctuary from them as I will teach you in our traditions. All you have to do is agree to let me teach you the lessons you need to know and your days of running and hiding in fear will be over. I will make you complete and together we can redeem your soul.”

“what do you say young one?”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBone FlowerPosts: 0Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:40 am
The sound of footsteps from behind is heard. too many to be just one person. She walks over into the doorjamb. She drops her arms and stands there, patiently, quietly. She listens to the whole conversation.
She looks around her and sees no mortals around.
She hisses and disappears, another hiss is heard in the darkness.
She walks right next to Mark and listens to the entire conversation.