<  Dusty Books  ~  Learning The Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:24 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
At dusk, the two Malkavians picked up the coffin and headed for Valek's office, cloaked in shadow....

Echoe stopped a moment when he saw a Nun walking down the street, from somewhere. he ran over, knocked her out, and tossed her in the coffin with Arial.

"a gift.. gift... gift..."

The Malkavians went on their merry way. Echoe planned to let the prince know he had seen this particular thinblood running around the city, breaking traditions. Echoe grinned a little.. he was certain valek would like to see his memories.

Last edited by Val on Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:37 am Reply with quote
Mark looked a little bewildered as he carried the coffin with Arial and the Nun in it. He wasn’t to keen on the idea of the whole killing of poor innocent old nuns but still if it got him what he wanted then that’s reason enough he decided. They continued there journey to Valek’s haven as Mark hummed the seven dwarf’s song which was echoed in echoe’s eerie echoing echo voice.

As they arrived at the entrance to Valek’s haven like a couple of death bringers Mark knocked heavily on the door and then stood back…

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
((lol its okay you took her fangs she get new ones, and good thing you made her pass out after you did cause she got her steel toed boots on and would of kicked you in the nuts with them good posting guys))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
Arial came through to discover a body on top of her. She could hear the sound of whistling but could not make out the tune. Smell of fresh blood inticed her hunger, which wasnt to difficult since she had not fed in over 24 hours. She began to gnaw at the neck of the body laying on top her, her fangless teeth ripping and tearing away at the flesh of the dead body.

She managed to fill her belly with enough vatie to sustain her hunger then begain to scream and pound on the sides of the coffin.

-Arial-"Let me out of hear you Ass Clowns, Let me out now you loonies."

As she continued you to pound and scream, the only response she recieved was laughter, a mocking laughter directed towards her. Arial had no idea what was going on or where they were taking her perhaps they were going to burry her and the body was suppose to be symbolic of her last meal. Arial again begain to scream and pound at the sides of the coffin.

-Arial-"IF YOU DONT LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO PERSONALLY CUT YOUR PENIS OFF AND HANG IT OVER MY FIREPLACE, WHATS THE MATTER YOU SCARED OF A GIRL."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:59 am Reply with quote
((my my someone has rage issues.... i cant post till i wake up tomorrow so g'nite :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:04 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Going to add on it tonight :) * reserves his spot * ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:08 am Reply with quote
((shouldn't you be in torpor?))

"IF YOU DONT LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO PERSONALLY CUT YOUR PENIS OFF AND HANG IT OVER MY FIREPLACE, WHATS THE MATTER YOU SCARED OF A GIRL."

Mark looked at the coffin on the floor, which was shaking violently.
"Echoe, shut her up will you?"

Echoe took a loose piece of oakwood from the lid of the coffin, then raised it just enough to jab the wood stake through her heart.

"Shut up.. shut up.. shut up..."

He looked at the Nun.
"damn.. damn... I-I wanted... wanted her alive."

The staked Ariel shouldn't give them any trouble.. but he needed to find a new nun... he'd pick another one up later, though they seemed pretty scarce in the city.

Echoe closed the lid of the coffin, and sat down on it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:52 am
(( now I want a nun in a box, are you starting a new carry out restraunt ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:45 am Reply with quote
As Bob and Kaydian checked in the church they saw a priest, a few police officers, and about 30 thugish type guys standing around the alter, with composit drawings of Arial, and a map with circles of all her places her victims been attacked at, including the Pizza place.

Bob looked at Kaydian confussed is to what was going on, but Kaydian new that the Church had called in the Inqusition to hunt down the vampire, in this case Arial, and perhaps any others that they may find.

Bob looked outside the church window an noticed a grave yard across the street. he then leaned into Kaydian ear.

-Bob-"That could be the grave yard Arial met the other vampire in last night, the one she went to go meet."

He looked at Kaydian, waiting for a response as what they should do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:19 am Reply with quote
‘Christ’s Wounds’ Kaydian swore under his breath, motioning for Bob to make his way outside, as the pair slumped down in an alley way, Kaydian looked across at the grave yard and then back to Bob.

‘It appears that your little princess is in serious trouble’, the comment struck Kaydian as funny, as if she hadn’t been even before the church had sent hunters in. Looking at Bobs concerned but also blank expression, Kaydian took a breath a silly human trait that he hadn’t been able to shake.

‘Long ago it was deemed necessary for the church to aid us in our fight against troublesome kindred so my forefathers who had considerable influence in the Christian church constructed the inquisition, mortals skilled in the hunting of Kindred. Like all things over time the lines became blurred, many members of my clan turned their backs on the church instead forming a monstrous parody of what they had originally been. This freedom allowed the inquisition to slip the yoke, and now they are mortals bent on exterminating something they think is a threat. Unfortunately they don’t have the full story and could end up tipping the balance in favour of the usurpers. It is now more important that I find the location of Arial and the Prince, though I think that they are looking for her might be best just kept to the two of us.’

Bob nodded as Kaydian told him the story, it appeared that Bob was buying it; well he had little reason to doubt it not like he knew the truth. Looking over at the graveyard, Kaydian quickly scanned it, looked peaceful enough but if the kindred had stumbled on Arial it might be his hunting ground, or a place he liked to wander around. Nothing would surprise Kaydian any more. It also gave him a vantage point to view the hunters in the church.

‘OK Bob this is how things are going to work I cant get close to the hunters as they may have a priest among them and he will recognise me for what I am, even if that isn’t the case my complexion might just give me away. I need you to wait near the entrance and get a good look at them and hopefully hear something of some importance. They may look like thugs and mercenaries but they have still here to save humanity, you probably safer there than in the graveyard.’ As he stood to enter the graveyard and look around for the kindred that Arial had met up with he turned back to Bob.

‘Don’t think of betraying me, they are here for Arial and if the prince learns that it is her that has brought the solders of God here the best she can hope for is to great the sun rise.’

Striding across the road he pushed the old gate to the graveyard open and strode in. Entered the shadows he watched careful both the church and the graveyard around him. He hadn’t met the powers that be in the city, but he doubt that the actions of hunters would go unnoticed for long. And then all he had to do was follow whatever spies were send out back to their master. And if this opportunity didn’t present itself well he would keep tabs on the hunters until they lead him to his quarry. Unwittingly the hunters where doing him a favour, the Lord really did work in mysterious ways.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:23 am Reply with quote
[i:4527295ba2]Making their way thru the long dirt road that is leading to the Dark Prince domain, surrounded by countless dead trees and what seemed to be an endless view of tombstones, some nameless and some simply mentioning how they died. The more the two Malkavian's were approaching the entrance door of Valek's domain, the louder the tormented screams of the dead were echoeing in their ears. The dead leafs were swirling around in the air which had the strong smell of decay to it.

In the distance was lying the Dark Prince domain, the simple view of this very place was enough to scare whom so ever away, everything surrounding the place was dead, the only sign of life one could point at would be those non stop tormented screams, but again the thing emitting those screams were certainly not alive but dead, continuous demonic screams was echoeing thru the Prince domain. As Mark and Echoe arrived in front of the large wooden entrance door, slowly putting down the coffin which contained Arial, Mark Archer knocked heavily once on the door, a violent door bashing coming from the inside what was Mark and Echoe heard and saw as the door shaked from this inside it, some of the dust coming off of it, as Mark knocked a second time, a continuous bashing on the door coming from the inside was the answer to Mark's knocking, a loud and powerful demonic scream followed the last bashing. Suddenly everything became silent, the scream stopped, the wind stopped blowing, everything was of a deadly silence, this was most certainly the calm before the storm.... A pentagram was slowly appearing on the door, just like if something invisible was currently carving it, the demonic voices were screaming endlessly the words " Join us " while the pentagram was getting carved, as it stopped, Mark turned to look back as he felt another precense.

A tall dark cloaked skeletal figure was standing in the middle of the grave yard with quite a very large sword in hand, its eyes sockets were maybe empty, but they were glowing of an hateful amber red,slowly lifting its sword up with one hand to point at Mark with it, Mark then slowly took out his firearm to slowly point at the dark cloaked figure. A long and deadly silence followed as these two were simply looking at each other from roughly what seemed to be twenty meters, slowly walking by few tombstone with its sword still pointed at Mark Archer, the skeletal cloaked figure received two revolver rounds in the skull, making it fall down on the ground .... but only to stand up a few seconds after at Archer's disapointment. " I'm in no mood for games, we came to see the Prince and we bring something he has been awaiting . " spoke Mark Archer" Yes... yes ... some ... thing ... thing ... he.. has ... has ... been awaiting " spoke Echoe . The cloaked skeletal figure slowly started to float in the air in a cross like position, saying out loud and clear in a demonic voice once " JOIN US !! " . The cloaked figure then violent came across the air to crash on the wooden door to finally open it.

As the door opened, two large demon hounds were standing in the way, shortly after, a Cappadocian arrived and spoke to the Malkavian's " Ahh I see we are receiving insanity tonight, what are you both here for, and what do you bring " said the female Cappadocian ghoul as she looked at the coffin.

" Gift .... gift ... gift ... gift ... " spoke Echoe, as the Cappadocian frowned " Fair enough of these stupidities , why are you here and what do you bring ! "

Mark Archer frowned at his turn and answered " We came to see the Prince and we are bringing something I think he was awaiting a night ago, now if you would simply get out of the way so we could give it to him "

Not answering and choosing to remain silent as most of the Cappadocian's do, the ghoul gave a small smirk and leaded the way to the throne room where the Dark Prince himself was . As the door to the room opened , Mark Archer and Echoe entered the room carrying the coffin as they looked to the Prince who was ending the life of a clan traitor by having the demons chew on it as the thing was still alive . Turning to look at the coterie, Valek smiled evily and spoke

" Archer .... it has been a long time again " spoke the demonic Prince as he returned to sit on his throne made of human bones and flesh, the whole thing still dripping with blood. " What brings the Malkavian's here this night ? " spoke once more the Dark Prince.[/i:4527295ba2]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:50 am Reply with quote
Mark took a few steps closer towards Valek as his eyes glanced around the hall of torment before his eyes returned to The ‘Dark Prince’ and he smiled with a cheeky grin.
“Oh I love what you’ve done with the place its very original has that homely feeling to it!”

Mark let out a little laugh as he looked at Valek who was not looking amused at all “Hmmm well I know how much you love to make small talk but how about I skip straight to the reason why I am her?”

Valek made a gesture for Mark to continue.

“It has been a while since I have come before and what better way to rekindle our relationship than with a gift I bring to you. I bring before you something that you have been awaiting for a good while now. She is a breaker of more than just one of our traditions and when I held my hand out to redeem she bit it off and spited me in my own domain. On and did I forget you cares not for the Traditions?”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:36 pm Reply with quote
((great post Valek and Mark Its perfect.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:32 am Reply with quote
[i:57d76182e6]" It has been a while since I have come before and what better way to rekindle our relationship than with a gift I bring to you. I bring before you something that you have been awaiting for a good while now. She is a breaker of more than just one of our traditions and when I held my hand out to redeem she bit it off and spited me in my own domain. Oh and did I forget you cares not for the Traditions?” spoke Mark Archer

Obviously annoyed at the whole situation, the Dark Prince frowned as he spoke " Archer .... you know me well, how many times will I have to say that those who breaks the traditions are either severly punished or sentenced to death by myself, now why don't you open that fucking coffin to show me who it is and tell me what traditions she broke "

As Mark Archer opened the coffin to reveal the young Arial whom was in torpor from receiving the tip of the stake in her heart, Archer explained in details what the young Kindred Arial has done . " Interesting " said the Prince as he crossed his arms, " however do not take this wrong Archer, but I never believed anything from anyone without having any solid proofs, and the words of the Malkavian's are often refered as insanity, now that you told me your version I would like to hear hers, removed the stake from her heart and let her explain herself before I take any decisions .... "

Seeming rather pissed at the situation, Mark Archer frowned as he answered " Very well " , as Mark Archer picked up Arial, placing her arms in the back to hold her, Echoe removed the stake as Arial lat out a loud and powerful scream ....[/i:57d76182e6]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:40 am Reply with quote
"I will show you.. show you..."

Instantly Valek's mind filled with images of Arial murdering the pizza guys, telling secrets to a homeless bum called 'Bob', and thrashing Echoe's haven...

"you can see... see she has... has no respect.... for our laws... laws.. laws..." said Echoe in a small voice.

Echoe muttered something inaudible.. it sounded like 'she needs to die'... but for all anyone could have heard it could have been 'i'd like some pie.'

Echoe looked down at a newspaper, which had been carelessly thrown on the floor. through the spatters of blood that covered it in places, he could make out a picture of Arial.

"It looks.. la-looks like shes sh-she's f-front p-page news.. front page news.. news... ", he said, gesturing at the paper.

Offline Profile