<  Dusty Books  ~  Learning The Rules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((Yeah.. heat up the twins.. thats a good idea.. somebody's gonna be in a world a hurt when they find her. And they will.))

Echoe, now silent, sat rocking back and forth on the floor. Slowly, he entered a trance. his body seemed farther and farther away...

He watched as Kiya held the glowing sword to the nosferatu. He had seen this one before, when the trouble began.
[quote:0db2e9928f]
Looking down at Arial's laying motionless on the ground, the Dark Prince frowned as he spoke " I had my share of problems this night " his voice echoeing thru the whole domain. Turning his attention over to Kiya whom was holding tight the intruder from behind, her sword against the intruder's throat, ready to cut it open if for a reason the thing should attempt any sort of attack on any of the Kindred present.

" I shall take care of the young one " spoke Valek's sire Angelica as she picked up Arial slowly, trying not to hurt the young one " I shall take her to the usual place childe " spoke once more Angelica, refering to a location that only her and Valek knew . Noding to his sire and she disapeared in Darkness with the young Arial, Valek turned to face the intruder that Kiya was still holding tight, her sword still against its throat. The Dark Prince approached the intruder and looked at it straight in the eyes as he spoke the following words

" As for you, whom so ever you are, for we have never met before, you broke two traditions ... and they are as follow; Hospitality : honour one another's domain. When thou comest into a foreign city, thou shall present thyself to the one who ruleth there. Without the word of acceptance thou art nothing !. You certainly didnt came here for presenting yourself, for you were spying, here is the second one ... The Domain ; Thy domain is tine own concern. All others owe thee respect while in it. None may challenge thy word while in thy domain . My words are clear and well spoken, you broke those two traditions and shall suffer the consequences ! " spoke the Dark Prince as he was still looking straight in the eyes of the intruder whom appeared earlier when found .
After placing the intruder in a cell that was on a different floor than the one that Mark and Echoe had been placed, Kiya was awaiting impatiently the decision of the Kindred community as Valek was talking to them on his cellphone. As the Prince turned off his cellphone, Kiya looked at him as if awaiting an answer .

" With the current matter at hand concerning Arial, Mark Archer and Echoe, which have to be delt with as fast as possible, since the Seneschal and Sheriff cannot be reached at the moment, as you are the Dark Muse they agreed on my decision to let you handle this matter concerning this intruder. I also asked them about the two Malkavian children that were here earlier, they never got in contact with them, I specificly checked twice to make sure of it. As for the intruder we have their agreement on doing what we sit fit for what concern the intruder. Speaking of those childrens, as far as I know right now, they made Arial blurt out those words earlier, therefore I haven't really advanced in the whole thing, Angelica brought her to a safer place where even those childrens have no idea where it is, I need to go there and clear everything up, I need to find out what's true and what isnt as soon as possible . You coming or prefer to stay here to take care of the intruder ? Of course if you want you can always take care of it later, but it is thy own choice Kiya . " Spoke the Dark Prince as he smiled to Kiya, awaiting an answer ....

[/quote:0db2e9928f]

It was clear that someone had hurt the twins. this was not good. not good for anyone. Echoe's spirit drifted to Hermoine's cell, then back to his body.

"dealt with.. fast as possible.... possible..."

Mark spoke queitly to Echoe. "Is Valek on his way?"

"I dont know.. don't know... but soon.. soon.. soon..."

Echoe rocked back and forth in his body, waiting.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBone FlowerPosts: 0Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:40 am
Her eyes turn back to Kiya.
She drops full obfuscte again, standing in her true form. The flesh seems to be sloughing off of her body, her nails are long and pointed, and hair only clings in patches.
She looks straight into Kiya's eyes.
A peaceful voice murmurs in Kiya's head.
"Drop your blade now.", she says in an even tone.
Snappy walks out from behind Hermonie and hisses at Kiya. He continues to walk closer.
Hermonie hisses back at him.
"Stay back with me. Don't attack unless needed.", Hermonie says to Snappy in the same reptilian language.
"If you must know, i'm iunterested in the welfare of at least two Malkavians. I followed them here. Who's house this is, i didn't know. I just followed. Making sure that they weren't picked up by hunters. And now, in looking for the exit, as soon as I was assured that there was no immediate danger. I was searching for an exit, still am. So, you can either attack me, and deal with Snappy and mon chien, or you could let me continue to find an exit.", she says confidently, "Because the second you come near me with that blade, Snappy will attack. It is the bonus of ghouled animals. And no, that's not a threat. It's a fact. She wanted to attack when you first drew it on me. So, it's your call?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:33 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Ummmm, Hermonie did you forget that you were put in a cell ? or are you refering to words that you and Kiya exchanged before going in the cell ? ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
[i:3a1ec687bb]" By any means I wish not to disturb you once more but, mind if I ask another question ? " spoke Arial as she looked at the Dark Cappadocian. " Let it be the last one ! " replied Angelica, turning to face the young Arial as the young one spoke " You are sure that no one can find me here ? I had my share of problems, at least for now " . Smiling evily that Dark Cappadocian answered

" I said it before and I say it again, NONE can find you here, my use of demonologie sealed this place shut. Now is that ALL ? "

With a smile crossing her face Arial spoke once more " What about the question I asked you about Valek earlier ? "

Obviously getting angry, Angelica spoke once again, this time the tone in her voice clearly reflecting her anger and hatred . " My childe isnt alone if it can answer your question. "

" Yes .... yes it does, thank you "

Looking at the ring around one of Arial's finger, Angelica spoke " I see he gave to you one of the rings of the damned. Remember the pain you endured as you slip it around your finger.... " noding slowly, obviously remembering the extreme ammount of pain caused by it earlier, Arial just noded, nothing more .

" Keep in mind that as the Son of Midian, or as some of the mortals would call it " Satan " the Prince, Valek, feels that pain 24/7 . Which is one of the many reasons of his thin patience, for I feel you needed to know about it, for I do can tell you do not feel welcomed in this city, however do not get it wrong young one, the symbol on your back is clearly more than just a tatoo, it is the symbol of thy own fate. Until we can find out more about it, the Prince and I shall keep you alive by any means .. Now is there something else you wish to ask ? "[/i:3a1ec687bb]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
" Keep in mind that as the Son of Midian, or as some of the mortals would call it " Satan " the Prince, Valek, feels that pain 24/7 . Which is one of the many reasons of his thin patience, for I feel you needed to know about it, for I do can tell you do not feel welcomed in this city, however do not get it wrong young one, the symbol on your back is clearly more than just a tatoo, it is the symbol of thy own fate. Until we can find out more about it, the Prince and I shall keep you alive by any means .. Now is there something else you wish to ask ? "

There where millions of questions that Arial had, about being a vampire, and these so called rules all of the seem to follow or face death. But Arial dear not asked another question seeing Angelica becoming very disturbed at Arial presents. Arial did begin to grab some sence of her new life, If the mark was some sort of fate then maybe this was the plan for Arial from the moment of her birth. Perhaps the embrace brought her gift of ESP to full circle and filling in the missing peices she been longing to find her whole life.

Arial twirled the ring around her finger, thinking Valek must feel the same for her as she was starting to feel for him. Specially if he is willing to let her feel his pain. Arial thought it was the most romantic thing in the world.
Her heart began to beat at the thought of Valek coming to her rescue and protecting her from all the evil vampires in the world.

-Arial- "No I will not bother you any more, Im just going to go lay down and rest until Valek arrives.

Arial layed her body down in a dark corner and began to just rest, letting her mind go free, and trying to forget for the moment all the pain and obsticals she went through the past few nights.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:24 am Reply with quote
((before, sorry... but she could still do the same thing within...))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:19 pm Reply with quote
The skeletal figure approached and joseph stood to greet it. " The Prince is currently resolving a matter of the highest importance, and cannot be disturbed, however if you tell me the reasons of your coming I shall check with the Prince, and if it has to do with the problems he his currently dealing with I shall make sure your words gets to him, and then we will see what we can do " spoke the skeletal figure.

"Ahh yes...well i wouldn't want to trouble the prince. I merely wished to as him abot a young thin blood i saw kidnapped. i suppose it could wait." Joseph Smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
[i:23695fad80]" There is something thou might want to lay your eyes on before you sleep there waiting .. " spoke Angelica as she turned her head slightly (sp) enough to reveal her pitch black eyes as she gazed upon Arial whom was laying still on the alter. " Provided it can make you understand a few things, on my way out of Cascadia theres been a few insistent peons, they did seemed to have an interest in you, at least they knew thy name . "

Standing up quickly realising something that only herself knew, Arial looked at the Dark Cappadocian as she spoke the following words " Where are they ? " . With an evil smile appearing on her face, Angelica answered " I left them halfway thru death down my dungeon, if some are still alive after the very small beating I gave them they might be able to answer a few of your questions. "

Leading the way down her dungeon, her haven looked very similar to the one of the Dark Prince, at a few exceptions, each was obviously very old, obviously a few hundred years old place, with only black candles to light up the passageways. Similar screams of torments were constantly heard as well in the Dark Cappadocian haven, leading the way passed thru countless cells containing dead bodies, skeletons, corpses that looked at least a hundred years old. Finally arriving at the room where the person refered as peons by Angelica, the ten of them were hanging by their ankles, head down, barbered wires holding them tight on the ceiling, letting always a line of fresh blood dripping down their bodies, more than half of them were dead, as a matter of fact, eight of the ten died out of their blood, only two were remaining as Arial stood before them and asked to Angelica " Why did you killed some of them ? "
those words provoked an irresistable urge as Angelica answered " I felt like it, and besides, they were the ones to dare attack me first, I have words from the Kindred community to keep you alive young one ... therefore some of them died, consider yourself lucky I left two of them alive for thee . Now ask away your questions before I change my mind and kill those two as well . "

One of the peons noticed Angelica as he screamed the following " NOOOOO !! The demon !! stay away !! " pure fear was clearly visible in its eyes and the tone of his voice, obviously this one saw something very strange about Angelica earlier .

Sitting in a Dark corner watching over the young one, Angelica waited as Arial turned to look at the hanging peon as she began to question them .... [/i:23695fad80]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:00 pm Reply with quote
[i:a6fc532a44]" I shall take my leave Kiya, I need to go see Angelica, she is in possession of the young one, if shall there be something, you know the way to her location, as long as you wear what I gave you long ago you will be able to enter .. " said the Dark Prince as Kiya noded while smiling at him.

As the Prince was about to turn back to let Kiya handle to current situation with the Kindred Hermonie, she gripped Valek by his coat as she brought him close to her, wrapping her arms around his neck, Kiya gave Valek a deep kiss, looking at him straight in his eyes Kiya spoke the following " You know I love you Valek, take care alright ? " . Looking at her as he replied " I love you too Kiya, I'm leaving my servants here with you for protection, if thou shall ever need them they will be there " said the Dark Prince refered to the hundreds and hundreds of skeletons, corpses, Cappadocian's that were present in this place earlier on . Smiling at him once more she turned and went toward the cell of Hermonie.

"Ahh yes...well I wouldn't want to trouble the prince. I merely wished to see him about a young thin blood I saw kidnapped. I suppose it could wait." spoke Joseph, addressing to the Skeletal figure as Valek entered the room.

" There will be no more need to wait, this cannot wait. " spoke the Dark Prince as he motioned to the skeletal figure to go away.

" Prince Valek .. " spoke Joseph as he nodded respectfuly. " I understand that you have already heard of this ? " .

" Aye, as a matter of fact I am heading to go see this young one, I heard you were witness to her kidnapping, I shall require your presence at the moment "

Nodding to the Prince as Joseph spoke the following words " When shall be depart my Prince ? "

" We are leaving now, there is no time to waste, however I cannot allow you to see the location we are going, in any case it is quite far away and we shall travel sealed in coffins, the sun is about to rise ... therefore we have no other choices ."

" I understand " spoke Joseph as he agreed on following the Dark Prince .

As everything got prepared, well hidden from the eyes of EVERYONE, the Dark Prince and Joseph got sealed in different coffins, the method of transport was the one used in the dark ages, two horses carrying a cart, with the two coffins in it . Those two horses were however dead long ago, only their skeletal frames covered by a demonic looking armor was what was used. As mentioned by the Dark Prince earlier, the sun was now high up the sky, shinning its unwanted light over Cascadia.

[b:a6fc532a44]Hours later .... [/b:a6fc532a44]

" As the night fell again, the cart arrived and got allowed inside the have of Angelica, as both of the Kindred opened the coffins to step out of it, another skeletal figure was there awaiting for them as it said

" Prince Valek .... Joseph Cabot, you are both awaited down the dungeon "

" I know this well servant " spoke the Dark Prince as he passed by it going up the haven, until reaching the receiving room

" Wait for me here Joseph, I shall be right back " Nodding Joseph sat on the strange looking chair that seemed to be clearly made of human bones.

Going down the dungeon, the Dark Prince arrived in the room where both Arial and Angelica was, the Dark Cappadocian noticing the presence of her childe nodded to him as Valek layed against the wall listening to the questions Arial was putting the two remaining peons thru . [/i:a6fc532a44]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:32 am Reply with quote
"Way too easy.", Hermonie thinks as she watches the two kiss.
Snappy hisses angrily and Hermonie hisses back.
A loud howl is then heard escpaing Hermonie's lips. A skittering is heard overhead in the airducts. Hermonie looks overhead, looking for the nearest air grate, she finds one, and runs.
Hermonie hisses, "Snappy, to the nearest sewer as fast as you can. I'll find you after I find the Malkavian children."
She rips the grating off of the wall and slides in, she punches it back into place so tightly that no one could open it, unless they were really trying.
She crawls along the air ducts and continues to look for voices wafting in the breeze.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
[b:b0b0bdd129][i:b0b0bdd129]The children communicated with eachother telepathically in the same ancient language they had been using since before the fall of Nod[/i:b0b0bdd129][/b:b0b0bdd129]. The Nosferatu was easy to follow, and they had no risk of being detected by [i:b0b0bdd129]The children communicated with eachother telepathically in the same ancient language they had been using since before the fall of Nod[/i:b0b0bdd129]. The Nosferatu was easy to follow, and they had no risk of being detected by her, as even Nosferatu himself had been unable to sense them 3000 years ago...

[i:b0b0bdd129]((Oh.. she's looking for us, brother... How long do you think before she finds us sister... I dont know brother, but we can keep following her until she does... oh, that may take a while sister- she seems to be headed in the opposite direction... but she is a crafty one brother... she seems to have found a way out of her cell... yes sister, and if she goes keeps going that way, she wiil have found her way out of the dungeon))[/i:b0b0bdd129]

The twins had taken a passing interest in this crafty nosferatu, and they would continue to float directly behind her with their obfuscate active until they sensed the thinblood again. Then it would be time for retribution. [b:b0b0bdd129][i:b0b0bdd129]The attack not hurt them, but it was fun allowing her to believe it did.[/i:b0b0bdd129] Besides, it seemed foolish to allow the thinblood to survive.[/b:b0b0bdd129]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:11 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post everyone ! Keep it up :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:02 am Reply with quote
Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Err wait… A few nights ago!

Mark was sat in his cell in a trance as his mind narrowed down its focus and he concentrated on a single thought. His eyes took on a deep green colour as a surge ran through his body and his mind took flight like an astral body through the wonderful MMN.

His sight spread like power through electrical conduits as visions and memories flooded in his mind like an uncontrollable roller coaster. The pain in his agonising as his mind convulsed with violent images, feelings and sensations until he settled on the one. The one who he needed.

She sat up abruptly in her LA apartment as a scream left her mouth and she shook visible in her coffin shape bed. A powerful urge tugged at her mind and body bringing her in the direction her door. Her mind raging with agonising pain as she spoke “Find her… find her…. Yes I know her…. It’s been a while… FIND HER AHHH YES YES I WILLL MY MASTER”

A few hours later she had rendezvous with the black hooded setite in a dark damp alley way and somehow each knew exactly what the other wanted without words being spoken and the parcel was passed over with no quarrel.

And now all that was left for her to take the package directly to him; the location clear in her head, her duty clear and the note written in her own blood precise so she looked into the darkness and she began her journey.

((And now we go back to where we left off!))

The man was dressed in the most elegant and lush suite that had been tailored with more skill than just money could buy and he was surrounded by several cloaked minions who could have been confused for monks in both there posture and attentiveness.

Moving towards Valek’s haven the centre figure moved with a powerful grace as he knocked on the door to the haven with such force it resonated throughout the halls and walls of the haven.

As a skeletal figure approached one of the monks dropped his cloak and moved with such grace that his glimmering blade cut through the neck of the skeletal figure, killing it. All the other minions now dropped there cloaks and they formed a protective barier around there master who walked with anger up the stairs.

“I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION, NOW!”

His anger burned with the audacity of using such a creature to answer the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:07 am Reply with quote
(( LOL the guy was pissed at the servant lol, poor skelly he died lol :/, nice post man, Hey I'm gonna add on it tomorrow during the day ! :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:15 am Reply with quote
((yay! more malky fun with marky moo shoes! ROCK! :D ))