<  Dusty Books  ~  The Final Night

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
[b:07d996223e]New York
December 25, 2002
9:30 A.M.[/b:07d996223e]

Arial LaMonte approached the door of her magic shop, as she reached to unlock the front door she noticed a book nestled in the corridor proped up against the door. She bent down to pick it up and begain to flip through the pages, but the language was unreadable, a language she had never seen before. Arial flip the book around looking for a note or something but found nothing.

"Who would leave a book here and not come in to get store credit, well maybe they will show up later or something."

Arial took the book inside and laid in on the counter as then proceeded to get the store ready for the days busniess. Arial always wanted to believe in ESP, in fact she spent most of her adolescence dabbling in the supernatural wiith her friends, holding s'eances with the Oujia board and doing Tarot readings. They all wanted her to do their readings because she seemed to be so uncannily accurate.

Arial never had the heart to tell them her doubts. Sure, the cards usually came up in appropriate patterns, but their undadorn meanings were vague enough to fit a number of interpretations. Nor did she feel any mysterious force closing the gap for her. As far as Arial could tell, she just had good people sense. She tried hard to take the supernatural on faith, the way all her creepy friends did; still some skeptical corner of her kept demanding proof.

Arial finally saved up enough money to open The Magikal Moon Magic shop a few years ago. Her shop delt in anything from use books to the newest new age rmatierals. She also sold alot of trending little trinkets.
She would even hold readings in the back room, for customers which seem to be most of her business lately.

Arial sat behind the counter, and starting fliping agian through the pages of the mysterious book, trying to grab some grasp on the language, But nothing. The book seem very old, the pages where made of parchment, the cover was real leaher. Something just kept pulling her to this book, but she could not get a grasp on its mysterious orgin.

[b:07d996223e]8:45 pm[/b:07d996223e]

Arial was in the back counting the sales from the day, not a very busy day, and further more not one person came in inquiring about the book left on the door step that morning. Arial just had finished counting out the days sales when she heard the door open.

"I will be right there." She screamed from the back as she locked the money up in the safe beneath the floor.

Arial walked out from the back room, there before her stood a tall, attractive man, dressed all in black from head to toe, and black leather trench coat stretching to the length of the floor.

"Im sorry were you about to close for the evening?"

"No, well yes but I can squeeze in one more customer." Arial replied as she proceeded to the front door to lock it so no more customers will come in. "How can I help you ."She continued.

"Well perhaps you can be of a great deal of help, Im in town to conduct a speach at NYU, on a theroy that will prove that supernatural beings do exist, and walk amoung us. I was told your shop carried a lot of books new and old and perhaps the missing peices to my reasearch might be found here."

"Hmm" Arial paused a few seconds, " We have plenty of books on supernatural spirits towards the back of the store, follow me."

The two preceeded to the back as Arial continued to bring up small talk in a more flirtatious way.

"So you are a professor at NYU or something?", she ask.

The stranger chuckled and then continued to explain, "No I am a paranorml reasearcher, I have travel the world studing diffrent rituals from all types of cultures, and was ask to give this little speach this weekend."

Arial coninued to ask questions about his worldly travels, his reasearch, and what started into small talk, turned into be hours of conversation. Arial was fascinated by his anecdotes, and he seemed to find Arial's intrest amusing, and stimulating.

The converstations went late into the early morning, Arial had pulled out wine, and beer from the back that she had seem to drink a little to much of through the course of the night and was becoming quite intoxicated. She tried to let him to do a Zener card test, but she was pretty sure did'nt do well, considering her condition.

A few more drinks later there converstion turned into lovemaking that was amazingly tender. Eventually, an odd thing began to happen. Memories of her life came back to her in flashes, and she sened his presence in her mind sharing those memories. It distracted her from her physical pleasure, but the experience of connecting with another person so intimately more then made up for it. Just before Arial lost consciousness, the stranger whispered the words she had been yearning to hear all her life.

"You have the gift.", was the last thing she heard before everything went to complete blackness.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
[b:826bbb4e3c]New York
December 26,2002
8:58 pm[/b:826bbb4e3c]

Arial's body laid there stiff, and gave every appearnce of a dead body, but inside her mind in was quit active and alive. Vague nightmares hunted her as she sleep. Vision of a man killing his brother as a sacrifice to god, and then be cast of to a land of non exsitance. Her Vision would flash forward to the fall of a great city called Carthage. Then vision of elder vampires sacrficing there young to a revolt, to save there own hide.

Her vision would take her through every major war in history, where vampires used mortals to fight there battles for them, while the mortal world knew of nothing of who was really behind the wars. Her nightmares took her up to the night before were she saw herself making love to the stranger in her shop, then seeing him sink his fangs into her neck, draining every last blood from her body, and hearing those words he told her before losing concciousness. Finally the most frighting image of all enter her sleep. She Saw the main who killed his brother for god, sitting on a throne. In front of him was a line of vampires all chained and shackled to each other as they stood before him, as if he was getting ready to pass down judgement on them. His attention turned away for those accused in front of him and was staring right at Arial and spoke to her.

"It is not time yet young one" was all he said.

At that moment Arial awake shooting up into a sitting postion in her bed, she was completely naked. She tried to feel her heart racing, and waiting for the heavy panting to start in but she felt nothing. She glance around to the clock near her bed.

"9:05 pm..... that cant be right"

She got up out of bed and headed toward the bathroom, she flipped on the light and approached the sink. When she looked at her reflection in the mirror, it was as if she was staring at a ghost. Her skn was very pale, and she started to become very concerned and very confussed.

"What is wrong with me, what is going on. Think Arial what happen last night."

She started to remember the man in the store, and everything up until the point she blacked out. Then the visions from her dream started to sink in and in the back of her mind she realized what she had become, even though she was contuinually in denial about it.

"Fresh air that is all I need is some fresh air"

She stormed out the back door of her apartment, and stepped outside. Everything started to be increasling loud, she started hearing things should could not possibly hear, and seeing things that physically she could be able to see. It was if all her senses became super charged inhanced. Arial stormed back inside and ran back into her bed room.

She glanced over at her nightstand, and there was a flask of some unknown liqiud inside. At that moment she collapsed to the floor, her insides begain to burn, as if something was trying to claw there way from the inside out of her. Her instincts took over as she grabed the flask and began to drink the dark red fluid. As the last drop flowed from the flask she released what she was drinking. She dropped the flask crashing it to the floor by her feet.

"Blood, I just drank blood, what the fuck." she screamed.

Arial then noticed something else that was beneath the flask from where she grabed it. It was the book she found at her shop yesterday morning. She approached towards the book and picked up, but this time she could read the writings on the cover. It said [i:826bbb4e3c]Necromacy[/i:826bbb4e3c] She began to flip through the pages and all the words she could not understand yesterday where all so perfectly clear to her.

"This is got to be a joke, someone is playing a sick fucking joke on me. The stranger I have to find him, and try to fgure this out, vampires dont exsist, they just dont."

Arial chnaged into her clothes and headed out into the night to find some reasonable explanation for what is going on with her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((nicely done! a joy to read...keep it up!

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 8:49 am Reply with quote
[b:eb5d470df5]New York
December 26, 2002
10:15 P.M.[/b:eb5d470df5]

Arial wondered the cold streets of New York, Looking for the stranger she met last night, in hopes to find out anwswers to all the questions she has, and more importantly to prove that this is all a big joke. Her senses where more balanced and she seemed to be gaining more control over them. Arial found herself walking by Centeral Park, when she started to feel a precense nearby. She stopped and looked behind her but saw nothing. she contined to walk a little faster hoping to lose who or whatever was following her.

There was a opening to the park just head where Arial could duck in behind the wall, and maybe grab a glimps of this mysterious prescene was. She reached the opening and slipped in behind the wall pressing her back against it waiting to see what was behind her. A few minutes passed by still Arial saw nothing. She peaked around the coner, only to find an empty street. At that moment a voice from behind her shouted "BOO!". Arial whipped around to face the direction the voice came from in a defenceiv stance ready to defend herself from an attack.

"Well, Well, Well, what do we have here?", it seems a ghoul has wondered into the wrong part of town." the voice said.

The man was well dressed, wearing dark dress pants, a blue dress shirt, and a grey and blue tie. He contnued to appear to be looking Arial up and down, but little did she know he was reading her aura, that continued to give him the impression she belonged to some vampire as their ghoul.

"Who are you?" Arial said.

"Right Now, Im your worst nightmare now, and keep in mind the only reason why your still breathing is because I ALLOW IT!. So it would be wise for you not to jeaperdize that. Now tell me who sent you down here to spy on us? Was it the Prince?" he asked.

"Prince?. I dont know any Prince's." she replied.

"Don't take me for a fool, do you have any Idea who your messing with?", he shouted at her.

"No, actually I dont, I dont even know who I am anymore." she stated.

"Well if you wont talk willingly then I suppose I can beat the answer out of you." He started to reach for Arial, and at that moment her instincts kicked in and fangs grew from her upper teeth, and she made a hissing noise at them that stopped him in his tracks, and made him take a few steps back.

"What the hell are you?" he said as he backed off, and begain to realize this was no ghoul at all.
"My perception must be out of tune, your......" he paused and then continued."Your a Vampire, but you show the glow of a ghoul."

"Like I said I dont know what I am, but I know Vampires dont exsist, you must be in on this joke too, please tell me I have to know that Im not what you say I am." she demanded

"Your a Catiff, a clanless vampire. Just be glade you wondered on this side of town rather then the other side, where the Prince's Scourage would of surely brought you to your final death."

"A what tiff? and who is this Prince person you keep refering to?" she inquired.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Marcus Jackson, former Primogen of Clan Brujah, now leader of the Anarachs here in New York., and above all else I am a vampire just as you are." he explained.

"Clans, please help me to understand, this is all so confussing." she asked.

"Well to put it simpily there are 13 diffrent clans of vampires, that orignated from Cain the first, to put it terms you might understand, in the mortal world think of them as diffrent races, each possesing characteristic that define their clan, you however not knowing who your Sire is makes you Caitiff or Clanless, that is until you find your Sire or he finds you, until then in the eyes of the Prince and those that support her, you are nothing more then a peice of shit. But like I said luckly your ran into me, because My crew and I are fighting against the Prince to change all that, to give as you might say equal oppurtinties for all vampires, not based on how old they are but to be treated as equals. Come with me your are not safe on the streets, I will try to teach you everthing you need to know, and try to figure out what clan you are, then maybe just maybe your will have a fighting chance."Marcus then reached out his hand to take hers.

At the moment their hands touched, Sharp pains shot through Arial's head followed by bright lights, collapsing her to her knees, more visions filled her head, but this time she was not the only one to see them.. What she saw, transfered into Marcus' eyes, and what he saw frighten him very much that he released his grip from her, and started to back away to a safe distance. Arial looked at him as he did not say a word but turned and ran, before she knew it he was out of site and she was left once again all alone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:08 pm Reply with quote
[b:042e5680c0]10:30 PM[/b:042e5680c0]

Arial rose to her feet, a little woozie from her spell, she then proceeded to head off in the direction Marcus ran, she was going deeper into the park. She was approaching a wooded area of the park when she start hearing some kind of commotion coming from behind a patch of trees.

Slowly she crept up behind a few big trees and peek around them. There she saw Marcus again, He was surrounded by six vampires and they were given him a pretty good beating. One of them then took a stake and drove through his chest. Marcus' body collapsed to the ground.

One of the other Vampires begain to pour gasoline all over his body, then they all started to back away, while one took his light cigarette and through it on him, his body ignited quickly and with in matter of seconds he was covered in flames.

Arial started to back up and head back out to the streets, For what she just saw moments before, had come true. Even knowing this was going to happen, there was nothing she could do to save Marcus. She did the only thing she could do now, that is to run.

She ran as fast as she could all the way back to her Magic Shop. When she finally reached her shop she quickly unlocked the door and ran in side locking the door behind her. She then collapsed her head on the counter.
"This is not happening, This is not real." she kept repeating out loud to herself.

She then begian to look around her shop for books on vampires. She had a few books on Vampire Lore and begain to flip through the pages. She read about all the myths of vampires, and how to stop them. It was then she decided to put herself to the test. It was the only way to find out for sure what she was.

"Lets see I could stake myself, but that might be too painful, holywater I dont think I can get some at this time of night, There are no crosses in this store to see if Im repelled by them." she said to herself.

There was one thing she could try that was always enivable. "Sunlight, the sun will rise soon and I see if I burn when the rays hit me. If it dose and then Im a vampire and if it kills me so bit, who would want this life anyways."

She then grabed her coat and proceeded back outside, locking up her shop behind her. She then headed toward the Hudson river, where she could wait for the light of day, and perhaps end her life or unlife if that what she has become, a member of the undead.

[b:042e5680c0]6:51 AM[/b:042e5680c0]

Arial, was leaning her back up against one of the post on the peir behind her. She had drifted off a few hours ago and continued to sleep, as the Sun begain to rise She was awoken by the first rays of light touching her skin as she open her eyes. It took her a few minutes to remember why she had come here.

She arose to her feet and watched the beautiful sun rise. The lights of ray begain to engulf her body, and nothing was happening to her. She continued to stand there and wait as the sun rose higher and higher above the horizon. She let out a sigh of relief, and began to smile.

"I knew it."she shouted, "Vampires dont exist and Im not a vampire. Now I just need to figure out what is wrong with me. That man must of given me some kinda of std or something, First thing I will do is make an appointment with my doctor to get some test done and some medicine for my condition."

Arial turned and started to walk back to the city. 15 min into the sun rise, her celbration was cut a little short, she felt her skin starting to bubble an burn. She looked down at her searing skin and began to scream.

"No, No, No, dont do this, this is not happening" She screamed.

Once again her vampiric instincts took over as she ran into an abandon factory a few hundred feet away. She crashed down to the floor and begain to cry. Her salty tears rolled down her cheek, and she could taste them as they dripped into her mouth.

She laid there on the cold concreate floor and begain to contenplate everything that had happen to her, finally realizing what she was, and new if she was going to survive she was going to have to except it.
she begain think about Marcus and how she saw his death a few minutes before it happen, and even more strangely when he touched how he saw it to, which caused him to run in fear. Then she realized what the stranger meant when he told her [i:042e5680c0]You Have The Gift.[/i:042e5680c0] She finally has gotten the proof she was looking for her whole life.

"Do all vampires have ESP?" she asked herself. "But if they do then how come he did not see his death before I did? How often will I get this vision and will I be able to control them?" she continued to talk to herself about her new gift as her body became sluggish and she eventually drifted off asleep, unaware that she was not alone in this old factory.

"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:15 am Reply with quote
[b:b69c597091]New York
December 27, 2002
8:45 PM[/b:b69c597091]

Arial sleep through the night, and was undisturbed by any visions, in fact she did not dream at all, nothing but black empty space. Slowly she opened her eyes and found she was not in the same place when she laid down in the old Factory.

She glanced around the room she was in, she was lying in a comfortable king size bed, with beautiful tapestries and painting all over the walls. she looked towards the door to see a plainly gentlemen standing there watchiing her.

"Good evening, I hope you rested well, I am robert is there anything I can get for you at this moment?" he asked

Arial gained her bearings before replying. "Where am I, How did I get here?"

"Well you were brought here by the Nosferatu Kyle, and now you are in the Prince's Haven as her guest. She will be expecting to meet with you shortly." he replied

"The Prince, who is this Prince everyone is talking about, and why do you refer to a Prince as a her, shouldn't be a Princess if she is a she?" Arial asked.

"Please get ready the Prince is waiting for us." was his only reply.

Arial climbed out of bed and primpt her hair in the mirror, then proceeded to follow the Robert out the door, and into what appeared to be a basement. They then proceeded up a flight of stairs into the lower level of the city Museum. Arial looked around at the paintings and sculptures she has seen before once or twice in her former life.

Robert lead into a elevator and he pressed the 4th floor button. It was then Arial broke the silence with a few more questions.

"How do I introduce myself to a Prince? Do I have to bow or something? she asked.

Robert looked over at her," The only thing you should know is not to disrepct your Prince, doing so can be well deadly"

Arial was getting a little nervous and started to look down at the floor twitching her feet.

The door opened and Arial followed Robert out down another long hallway into a great room. More beautful art work and tapestries coverd the walls. Towards the end of the room stood a tall slinder women, wearing a long evening gown. She had a very expensive diamond neckless around her neck and ear rings to match.

There was shorter person standing next to her, wearing a hooded robe, that came down and covered most of his face. Robert continued to lead Arial up to the two individuals and stopped shortly in front of the two.

"Master, your guest has awoken and I brought her to you just like you requested." said Robert

"Thank you, would you mine showing Kyle out the special exit." Replied the Prince.

Robert turned and lead the other individual, out the door from which Arial entered then she lost sight of them as the turned the corner. Arial noticed a smile almost turning into a laughter on the Prince's face as she watched to two leave.

"Good evening, I hope you are enjoying your stay here. Im sure it is much more cofortable then that run down old factory you fell asleep in. Forgive me let me introduce myself to you. I am Rachel Von Stiegle of Clan Toreador, your Prince of New York."

Arial looked down at the floor, fear of pissing off the Prince, for she was at a big disadvantage right now, and didnt know what to say, so she asked the most obviouse of questions.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked.

Rachel smiled before replying to the question before her.

"You should be more careful where you rest from the light of day, further more you should be more quiter about gifts you should keep to yourself. You see I do not need special gifts to hear and see things, I have eyes and ears all over this city. Kyle was on the verge of the Blood Hunt for breaking numerous Traditions, luckly for him you happen to fall asleep in his haven, further more over heard you speaking of your gift and figured he could make a deal." She paused for Arial to have a chance to reply.

"A deal what kind of deal, you cant sell me this is America, I have rights you know." she snapped at the Prince.

The Prince let out of chuckle at the young vampire, before responding.
"You are quite entertaining, please do not misinturpet my intentions, Im here to make a deal with you. From what I understand you do not know who your Sire is, you know the one that made into one of us? corect" Rachel asked

"Yes it was some guy that came into my shop, and well I didnt even get his name." was the only reply Arial could give.

"Normally you Caitiff, well to put it bluntly are not welcome here in my city, and usually destoryed on site. The only thing that is keeping you from falling into that catagory is your special gift. Please tell me about these visions you have." The Prince Inquired.

"Dont all vampires get these visions?" Arial asked

"No, not hardly, however there are reports from a well known doctor in Atlanta that did extensive test on late generation vampires, such as yourself that had you gift, but for the most part it is very rare to come across them. So Please again tell me about these vision, what have you seen so far?" Rachel again inquired

"Well the first series I had was...was the night I woke up after I was made this way, they were vision but very vague and can not remember to much of them except for two things, one was watching the man drink my blood, but the other was a man sitting on a throne passing judgement on other vampire's kinda like a Judge Judy for vampires I guess, but then he spoke to me telling me its not time yet. Time for what I do not know."

Arial paused for a second, as the Prince became more intrigued by Arial's gift of insight.

"The other one was last night with another that claimed to be a vampire of Anarachs, when he touched me he saw what I saw and that was him being burned by a group of vampires. He then ran, I tried to follow him but sure enough by the time I found him he was lit up like a bon fire ready to roast marshmellows over him. That is when I realized I finally tapped into my ESP abilities. Why did they burn him?" she asked

A smile came over Rachel's face as she approached the Arial and wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

"You do have the gift young one, and like I said I am willing to make you a deal, It would be such a shame to destroy one with such a remarkable and useful talent such as yours so here is what I purpose to you."

Rachel paused for a second, and Arial was getting the feeling that this wasnt going to much of a fair deal, but what can she do obviously Rachel was one of extream power and again not knowing anything of this new world Arial was at a great disadvantage.

"I am willing to let you stay in my city, I will take you under my wing, and show you our ways, help you develop your vampiric instincts, and powers, as well as you help you learn how to use your gift of insight. In return you will act as my special advisor, you know que me in on things you pick up with your vision. But under no circumstance may you ever tell anyone of your gift. It will be our little secret. agreed?" Rachel asked

"Well what about that Kyle person he already knows about it?" she responded

"Kyle, poor Kyle, it seems at this moment he is meeting the same fate that Marcus has met." Rachel smiled again

It was then Arial knew Rachel was the one that destroyed Marcus, and that if she was going to survive she must agree to this deal, and play it off convicently.

"I agree then, please show me how to adjust to this life, everything has been so confusing to me." Arial replied trying to give the impression of a lost puppy or something.

"We will get to that stuff soon, I will take you out and show you around and introduce you to some important people, first things first. When was the last time you have fed, or have you not had your first sip of blood yet?" The Prince asked

"Well the first night I woke, there was a bottle of blood next to my bed, but I did not choose to drink, there was great pain burning from inside and out of instincts I guess I just grabbed it and drank it." Arial explained.

"I see so you had your first encounter with the beast, just remember this if you go too long with out substanance of blood, the beast will surface, you go long enough with out feeding the beast will eventually take over and you will become nothing more then just a monster, not having any control over who you are. Blood is also very important in that it gives feeds the special powers we vampires posses, soon you will discover yours as well, enough talk for now follow me I have a meal waiting for you."

Rachel then begain to walk towards the other side of the wall and shifted a painting a bit to open a secret door, Arial then followed Rachel into another room dreading what she knew was about to come next

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:28 am Reply with quote
They enter the room again its walls were covered in art works, but it had more of an apparence of a brothel, there were a few individuals sitting around and seem to be excited when Rachel entered the room. At that moment Arial begain to see strange things, but this was something she knew about. She could see the Auras of everyone, how she did not know but what she did know, from her readings about ESP and other paranormal stuff is that everyone has an auroa around them and tells information about them.

The individuals in the room where glowing white, signifing there innocents, however Rachel's was a bit confussing for she had an glow of black, this was not one that Arial knew about, perhaps it meant she was a vampire or something. a few minutes later the auras faded and she saw nothing around anyone.

"These are what I like to call my blood dolls, they are not ghouls they are more volenteers that donante there precious blood to sustain me." Rachel explained

Rachel motioned for a young man to approach her, he was in his late twenties, and was quite attractive as well. The young man stood in front of Rachel, and tilted his neck as if he was offering it to her, which he was.

She took one of her finger nails, and sliced a X on his neck, with in seconds blood started to pour out of his neck. then she begain to speak again.

"Can you smell that blood, smell how sweet its going to taste on your lips, picture self drinking from this sweet boy, feel the power of the blood as it flows down your throat." Rachal explained in an almost sensual way.

Arial cringed at first but she could smell it, and the hunger burned inside her again like the first night. Her fangs grew from her upper teeth, almost unconciously she approached the boy, and tilted his neck and begain to lick the dripping blood up off his neck, makign sure she did not leave one drop behind. She then hungered for more and drove her sharp fangs into the side of his neck.

She squeezed the boy tightly, as the blood flowed down her throat. It was was amazingly pleasuarable. It was like being high on X and reaching a orgasim at the same time, she sucked harder and harder, falling deeper into the pleasure of it all. The she fealt someone pull her away. It was Rachel she saw next standing next to her.

"You must learn to control how you feed, if you drink to much you will kill your victiam, if you do that to much what humanity you have left will dimish, and again the beast will begin to take control of you. One other important thing when your done feeding you must lick the bite marks to heal the wounds on your victim. This important for one simple reason, we dont want mortals knowing of our exsitance, it is a very important Tradition that I will talk about more later to you." Rachel said then proceeded to lick the boys neck and as if magic the bite marks started to fade.

"Come Now" Rachel begain to speak again, "We must get you ready to go out on the town, we have a long night ahead of us."

Arial glanced away for a moment then spoke up.
"Im I a prisoner here?" she asked

"No, please dont think of it that way, you are my guest." Rachel replied

"Then If I may request, may I return to my shop, and my home and get some belongings, seeing I will be staying with you now?" Arial asked

"That is reasonable, however I will send Robert with, after all right now it is not safe to send you out by yourself, that is until you learn more of our life style. In time you will be able to come and go as you please, but please never think of yourself as a prisoner." Rachel explained.

"You called master." The voice of Robert came from behind where Arial was standing. This amazed Arial even more how she managed to call Robert with out even picking up a phone or using anything but her mind.

"Yes please take one of my cars and escort Arial to pick up her belongings, then return back here as quick as possiable, we have a busy night ahead of us." Rachel demanded to Robert.

"As you wish, please Arial follow me" Robert requested.

Arial followed Robert down the stairs to a garage in the back of the musuem. There several diffrent cars to choose from, Robert choose a newer Mercadise, black with leather seats and fully loaded. He open the door for Arial then walked around the other side and got in the car. They then pulled out of the garage and headed off down the road.

The first stop was the magic shop, they both got out of the car, and Arial this time lead Robert to the door, where she unlocked the door. They both enter the shop, this time Arial purposly left the door unlocked behind her.
She realized the Prince's intitions for Arial where not up to snuff, and that the only one that was going to benifit from this deal was the Prince herself. Arial refussed to be the tool of anyone, so she realized this might be her only oppurtunity to escape. She had to make sure to leave a chance for that oppurtunity to happen, and there may not be to many.

Robert waited in the front as Arial proceeded to the back of the store, she open the safe and for once was glade she was lazy about making deposit in the bank. She had about $8000 dollars from last weeks business in the safe. This should be enough to get her far away from this city as possible. When she open the safe she noticed an expensive, Gypsy ritual knife, it was then she came up with her first oppertunity.

"Robert, can you please come back here and give me a hand?" she screamed out from the back.

Robert came into the back room where Arial stood facing Robert, her hands in front of her not to be to suspious looking, but the knife was tucked gently in her pants pocket where all she had to do is reach around grab the handle and use it.

"How might I be of service?" Robert asked.

"There is a few boxes beneath this counter if you can be so kind as to grab them and carry them out the the car for me." She said as she winked at him flirtatiously.

Robert appoarched where Arial was standiing and bent down inches from her, as he reached for the doors to where she claimed the boxes were Arial quickly took the knife and thrusted it right into the center of his throat. She pushed completly through until the blade appeared out the back side of his neck. Blood started to pour all over the place, as she continued to move the knife up and down and in a cross like motion.

Robert clutched at his throat, trying to remove the knife as she let go. Arial saw this would not be enough, so she grabed the safe that was on the counter, and was amazingly suprised at how easy it was to lift the safe. She did not awe to much at her new found strength, for she had to act quickly if she wanted to escape. She lifted safe above her head and crashed it down on Robert's head, knocking him unconcious.

She searched his pockets for the keys to the car, grabed the cash, and ran out the door hopping into the car and speeding away as fast as she can. She headed to her apartment and parked the car out front. She ran inside as fast as she could, and filled two trash bags with as much clothes and necessities as she needed. As she was leaving she notice the book she found on her store door step, and grabed it as she ran out the door.

She hopped in the car and again speed off, checking behind her to see if anyone was following her, so far she seemed to be in the clear. She headed for the freeway. She didnt know where she was going but knew she had to put as much distance between this city and herself. She also realized she could never return.

Last edited by Kahn on Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:32 am Reply with quote
Arial had no idea where to go, she thought about going north into Cananda, but that still seemed to close to New York, and she thought about west, but wasnt sure she would have enough money to make it all the way out west. She figured south, she can reach Florida or one of the other bordering states in two nights drive. She kept checking her rear veiw mirrors for someone to be following her, and memorizing cars as the got near her incase that same car seemed to be going the same direction to long she would pull off and take a diffrent route.

She had to be careful now, if she killed Marcus just because he diffrent ideas how vampires should live who knows what she would do to her for killing her ghoul, and betraying her trust. Arial just did not want to think about it.

Arial drove most the night and made all the way to Kentucky, just before sun rise, she pulled into the first hotel room and took a room for the day. She tried to get some rest but she was a little on the edge to actually sleep, she slept lightly jumping up at every little noise she heard. When the sun set, she checked out of the hotel, but she can feel herself getting hungry. She still wasnt big on the biting people thing, but she had little doubt what Rachel told hre about the beast and feeding was true. She grabbed the phone book and looked up red cross or any place that might accept blood donations.

but there wasnt much around here, except a local hosptial, it was a risk but if she could get in a steal a couble pints of blood that should last her a few days, and no one will have to be bitten. Arial head for the hosiptial. she pulled up and got out of the car and enter the hosipital emergency room, being such a small town there was only a few people around, after few hours of sneaking around she mangaed to find where they stored the donated blood, she swiped a few pints hiding them in her coat and get back in car and headed off down the road, she watied till she was good distance from the hostpitle before she opened a bag and drank a bit.

She did not get the erotic pleasure she did when she fed off the boy, back in New York, but it atleast did the trick. She pulled off at the nearest gas station, and refulled, bought some duct tape, a cooler, some ice, and for her nerves she got a pack of Camel Turkish Royal Ciggarattes. She taped up the half drank bag of blood, then stuck it in the cooler and covered it with ice, she then hopped back on the road and continued south.

She drove through the remainder of the night and mangaed to reach a city called Casicadia in Louisiana. She was tired of running, and really could go anymore south then she was. She figured she was safe for now she rent a room for awhile and try to keep a low profile. She also figured she has a better chance of not being found in a larger city rather then a small town.

She checked herself in to an fairly nice Ramada Inn, and then laid down on the bed. She felt a little more safe being so far from New York that she was able to rest a bit easier she drifted off into a deep sleep, and for the first time since the first night visions again visited her in her sleep.

This time it did not include only vampires, but werewolfs, tearing the city apart, a great war between the vampires and werewolfs. More visons flashed as she saw a lone vampire tracking a werewolf, screaming out his lovers name "Allision",he called, he followed the trail, and found his lover, saving her from jaws of the beast. She saw him defend her from packs of werewolfs in a cemetary, by calling on the aide of the undead that rose from the ground to fight off the attacking beast.

The last thing she saw in her vision was the couple escaping from the grave yard, when another werewolf grabbed the two and threw them into the wall, with such force the wall collapsed around them, the visions began to fade, as it was night fall again and Arial awoke from her sleep vaguely remembering anything.

((This is the last post on under this thread Arial has arrived in Cascadia I hope you enjoyed her little background and now that she is here its time for the real fun to begin......thanks for taking the time to read my boring background..lol and remember be nice to Arial she still a baby vampire she dosent know what to do yet...lol I hope you dont mind that I used some the history on your home page for my vision))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:34 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Awesome posts :) , great work ! ))