<  Dusty Books  ~  An aspiring Regent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:26 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
no rush or anything....but when you get a chance can you post your reply to my letter valek?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 5:03 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
"Putrid slime....these creatures. Have you ever noticed how it's all one gigantic hoax?"

Gabriel glanced up from the stack of paperwork he sat amidst. Pillars of files and folders covering nearly every aspect of Cascadia crowded the modest desk the Prince provided him with. Even in times of relative peace the clan requests and disputes never seemed to die down.

"I'm sorry my Prince, I fail to catch your meaning." Gabriel moaned, his annoyance at Valek's disregard steadily growing. The Dark Prince himself stood staring out through the corroded bay window, overlooking the run down Old Town section of Cascadia. He turned, his eyes glowing a soft amber in stark contrast to his dark apparel. Even his alabaster skin seemed dim and soaked in shadows.

"The humans think they're top of the food chain....and only a select few learn the truth." he paused, glancing towards the window once more at the gathering clouds on the horizon. "And even when they do, they fail to grasp the entire truth. These Kindred....they are nothing but pawns..."

Silence replaced his soft voice, as he trailed off, apparently awash in his own thoughts. Gabriel interjected.

"Pawns to whom? The Inner Circle? The Antideluvians?"

Valek turned towards him once more with an expression that might have passed for sympathy.

"All Kindred...all of us. We are controlled by forces that...perhaps it's not best to speak about it. You will learn eventually Gabriel...for now we have all the time in the world."

"Well, the denizens of Cascadia unfortuneatly don't my Prince. The new Tremere calling himself Joseph is awaiting a meeting with you."

"When?"

"He's waiting outside Prince Valek." Gabriel said, motioning towards the massive double doors at the far end of the unlit room. Valek mounted his throne, a wretched figure with unnatural juts and angles.

"Very well, send him in."

Gabriel nodded and motioned towards the Cappadocian who stood near the door. Slowly, they opened under his force, revealing the figure of man. He was dwarfed by the gigantic doorway, but stood awaiting his command.

"Prince Valek, this is Joseph of Clan Tremere..."

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
The tall doors opened to reveal a young man, he appeared no older than 16. He wore a black suit with a red tie and stood with the utmost confidence. Even with his short military style haircut and black framed glasses he appeared more Ventrue than "Typical" Tremere, as if there is a such thing as a typical vampire. He moved casualy towards the prince. He was trying his best to show no disrespect.

The prince was a dark and terrible figure, joseph looked up at the prince. "so this is a Cappadocian?" he thought to himself. "god i hope i dont piss him off."

"It is an honor and a privlage to meet before two highly esteemed gentilemen such as yourselves. I apprieciate you both taking the time to meet with me to discuss the matter at hand-" Prince Valek cut him off.

"Yes, now get to the point." The prince demanded. Gabriel looked up at the prince, and then back down the the boy.

Joseph cleared his throat. "Yes...ah...well...as you may or may not know, there is currently no cummunal haven for the Tremere in your Beautiful Cascadia. " he started to get nervous and even began stumbling on his words. "I seek your permission to, ah...to refit one of your vacant buildings in the city into a haven for the glorious clan Tremere...ah...we'll take care of everything else...we even have a building in mind..." He looked up at the prince to see his reaction to the request. he didnt think the prince would be so scary a being.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:31 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[i:b3db10b368]" we even have a building in mind..."[/i:b3db10b368]

Those words were echoeing thru the room, along with the endless screams already present in the Prince Haven, a powerful scream followed by the sound of blood splashing on the ground at the upper level of the haven.

" Do not mind those screams Joseph , they are mainly the screams of the damned and those who were to be punished to death by the Kindred society , which I took care with their agreement of course "Noding in agreement Gabriel crossed his arms while listening to the conversation whike paying a close attention to Joseph just in case. Smiling evily at those sounds, Valek then stood up slowly to walk down the few stairs that were leadind down to groud level

" Do you ... " said the Prince with his usual demonic voice, refering to Joseph last sentence .... " and where might this be " , stating the location Valek noded slowly in agreement as the screams kept echoeing thru the room .

" Be aware that Cappadocian ghouls will be following you in your * installation * inside the city, they will be there for a period of time.... until I see no more need to have them around " Gabriel followed by saying

" Some of my men's will also follow , do not take this the wrong way mr. Joseph, this being mainly our security policy ..... "

- Valek - " I will also demand a list of the current tremeres that wishes to come with you , if there is none , you can forget this statement .... "

(( sorry for the time man , ive been busy lately , I'll keep an eye on this thread and all the others too :) . Nice posts again everyone ! ))

Last edited by Mark Archer on Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:07 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm
((joseph? do you have an email address or icq no that i can contact you on?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:50 am Reply with quote
Darkerwatcher@aol.com

Sometimes my icq dosn't authorize people...dont know why, but if it doesn't accept you dont be upset...just try again. :lol: sorry if it doesn't. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 7:23 am Reply with quote
((you know i never noticed that you edited your post...lol my bad... :lol:

His breathing became erratic, the horror of this princes abode frightened him more than anything he had ever encountered. He looked helplessly back and forth between the two Cascadian leaders before snapping back to reality. he took a moment as the two conversed, closed his eyes and focused on the intrests of clan tremere. His confidence returned, he looked up to the prince.

"yes...the building is located (downtown?) across the street from a quaint little magic shoppe. It was once a local tavern, but will easily adjust to a cummunal Tremere haven. My...companions, well..." he let out a small chuckle. as if they could compare to him, popostorious( s:?:p). Yes well, there is, Christian Angel, formally from Ohio, he is of the 12 generation and was born in 1972, he was embraced in 1997.then there is Nathanial Darwiz. He was born in 1961 in oakland. he was reborn in 1994.he is of the 11 generation...i dont suppose you require any more information?"he had gained momentium(as my shift key goes bad...) andbegan to talk faster as he came to a close."As for you men watching my establishment,so be it."

He smiled wide. by now he had realized the prince had vacated the throne and was standing before him. even standing as straight as he was he only stood a measlely 5'4. His hazel eyes looked up hesitantly at the black prince.

Last edited by Luciano on Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 2:29 pm Reply with quote
(( hehe lol

Nice post ! gonna reply on it asap ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:56 pm Reply with quote
[i:a920216d42]"As for you men watching my establishment, so be it ”[/i:a920216d42]

“ Yes…” replied the dark prince, a long silence followed as the prince looked deep in Joseph’s eyes, as if he was reading his thoughts, “ So be it indeed Joseph”
said the dark Prince in his usual demonic voice. Making a mental note of the names willingly handed out by Joseph, the coming of those Kindred will have to be controlled .

“ You are well aware that those other Kindred will have to be checked by my and the Seneschal’s men before they are allowed in this city” said Valek as he was walking around Joseph slowly .

“ Yes my Prince, I presumed it to happen” said Joseph still standing straight, facing the throne as the dark Prince sat on it once more . Banging his hand on the left arm of the bone throne a Cappadocian came out from the far left room, with a piece of flesh in hand, the Cappadocian ghoul handed the flesh scroll to Joseph, looking up at the Prince questioningly Joseph waited as Valek spoke

“ These are the rules to follow under my city” (( Mainly the usual rules and traditions ))

“ If you have no more questions or no more requests, you are free to move in Tremere” said the Dark Prince, obviously waiting for an answer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:17 am Reply with quote
Hesitantly he took the flesh-made letter from the Cappadocian. Joseph almost dropped the tough parchment of human skinin disgust, but in politeness held on. briefly he read over it. It must be a test, he surely was seeing if josephs intentions were noble to the Cammarilla.

"Sir...The Second thing a newly embraced Tremere learns are the rules of the Cammarilla. As i read over this list, is see that it is basicly only that. except for...this place you call Elysium." With his freehand he removed a pair of eye-glasses from his pocket, and placed them upon his face. For a mere moment he examined the parchment.

"this paper is obviously expensive." a smile spread across his young face. "I have put to memory your rules and i will follow every one." he held out the paper to the cappadocian,who in-turn looked at the prince questionably. The prince nodded acceptingly to the ghoul, who then took the paper.

"We will see that you do." Valek frowned. The screams of pain and the whispers of wraiths got louder and joseph became aware that he had over stayed his welcome. "Will that be all..."

"No my prince...Im sorry to take up any more of your time...but could i possably trouble you for a list of all other tremere in the city?"

((mandi want to jump in...i think this would be an ideal time for it. if she still wants to...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:17 pm Reply with quote
(( *reserves his spot* hehe , gonna post soon on it :) ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:37 am Reply with quote
((Boing!)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:07 am Reply with quote
" This paper is obviously expensive " said Joseph with a smile appearing on his face, the remark could have been taken as an insult or compliment, depending on how one would take the phrase . " Don't you worry Joseph, theres plenty of it from where it came from, will that be all ? " . Looking a bit uncomfortable Joseph looked up at the Dark Prince and spoke " No my prince...Im sorry to take up any more of your time...but could i possably trouble you for a list of all other tremere in the city? ".

With those words said, the dark Prince's arm moved to point behind Joseph, turning back Joseph noded to a tall skeletal figure who was covered by a long black cloak, leaving only the red glow of of its empty eyes sockets visible, and its skeletal hand opening slowly the small expensive wooden box to reveal a piece of paper with a few names wrote on it . " Those are the current Tremeres of Cascadia, those whom are still alive and present, any other requests ? " said the Dark Prince in his usual demonic voice .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:17 am Reply with quote
The boy-like Tremere jumped at the sight of the Skeletal figure. His eyes weree soul-less, hallow, and red as flame. Slowly he accepted the paper from the wodden box. He scanned the paper to memory and began to speak.

"Thank you my prince, i belive that will be all i will require...unless there is some way i may be at service to [i:05c963d8ef]you[/i:05c963d8ef]." he glanced up at the prince, a small smile crossed his face.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm
"Joseph, yes Ive written it down and just how do I get in touch with him...have you not got a number for him?"

Rea tapped her pen on the side of her chair listening to her masters ghoul on the other end of the phone.

"well the address would be handy and please do tell him Im been awkward, im sure he will be delighted to know that im in good spirits"

Rea smiled slightly as she heard the phone been snatched out of the ghouls hand and then his voice booming down the phone at her, turning her smile to a look of fear.

"yes...yes I understand and please believe me I dont need reminding ..yes I apologise and I will off course go directly to the address"

The noise of him slamming the phone down told her the conversation was over.

Rea looked at the building that the address she had been given had brought her to.
It was a small structure and looked oddly out of place, stuck between two very modern glass buildings.

"everyone to their own taste I suppose" she said as she walked to the half boarded up windows and peered inside. All she could see was the flicker of a candle.

Raising her hand she knocked on the glass.

((okies there ya go its not much tho :)

Offline Profile