<  Dusty Books  ~  An aspiring Regent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
((good thread :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:39 am Reply with quote
(Alright before i can post i need to know if this is before th 12th of january, that is when the chantry was completed. also the chantry is three stories tall and made of brick. it does seem a little out of place in its location though, lol i assume this is before the 12th however because the windows are boarded up...damn im under the wrong name, but thats alright... ok, lets assume this post takes place on the 8th ok? ill post on it later tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
[i:d28f454394][color=blue:d28f454394]January 7th 2003[/i:d28f454394][/color:d28f454394]

Joseph sat "Indian style" on the floor speaking the language of Latin when there was a soft knock on the door of the Chantry. Breaking his concentration, he stood up and released a sigh. He walked through the completely furnished Chantry. The floors were carpeted red, the walls painted black. The furniture was a combination of styles from all over the world, tables were a dark ebony, lamps and chairs were a delicate mixture of black and red. Strangely the décor was soothing to the eye. The Newly appointed Tremere Regent opened the door slowly.

"Can I help you miss" The woman smiled the the figure of the boy, appearing to be no older than 16.

"Is there a Joseph Cabot here?"

"Yes Ma'am, how may I be of service to you?" He smiled slightly. She had interrupted him from a ritual with which he had already spent 3 hours working on, this had better be important.

((i appoligize for it being so short, but honestly i have no idea what it is your character would say, lol ther is a half drunken description of the house of the Cascadian Chantry post. At this point its only funished, greenhouse is on the roof already...few runes are prepared already, ...outside is still a mess....umm... :)

Oh sorenti, coming from you that is a really big compliment, thank you! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
((lol np, it IS a good thread :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm
"your Joseph Cabot?" Rea smiled at him, her eyes looking him up and down.

"Yes Ma'am and you are ?"

"sorry please forgive me, I expected you to look quite different that you do. My name is ....Reannag, My master, Kavos, sent me to see if you required any assistance while you established yourself in the city"

Her deep blues eyes stared at him, waiting for an answer.

((joseph check your pms:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
He looked her up and down. "Well...appearace isnt everything..." he looked behind her to the street as if expcting an assamite. "Im not too familiar with Kavos...but then again im not really to good with names..." Please come in." The two entered the humble Cascadian Chantry "Do you have a last name i may refer to you by, or is it simply Reanagg?" he smiled and looked into her eyes. as if staring to her soul.

((dialouges are so much easier in person....mind my spelling, this is done a bit half assed, lol sorry

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:09 am Reply with quote
"Reannag will suffice for now" she smiled as she stepped into the building.
"you seem to have everything in place here already"

((soz its short but ive got work in a bit :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:01 am Reply with quote
"there is really nothing you could help me with, unless youknow some Tremere Magic." He smiled. "Feel free to look around...Will you b staying with me-im mean here, with us." he sighed "you know what i mean." He released a desperate laugh followed by a desperate sigh.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:41 am Reply with quote
((dont want this thread to collapse while its unfinishd, sorry rea for reying so late to it, i had alot to do. sorry again for my typeing, my keyboard is crap

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Rea smiled at him, he seemed either nervous or as if something ws troubling him.

"I'll stay if you wish me to, thats entirely up to you joseph , as for magic, I was not trusted to be party to knowledge of that, maybe wisely too, but then I think I was sent to you to act as an extra set of eyes and ears, a go between as such"

Offline Profile