<  Dusty Books  ~  Prince's and Seneschal's Mail

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 5:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
(A letter arrives at the residence of Gabriel O'Brien)

Esteemed Seneschal,

It has recently been brought to the attention of the humble clan Tremere that we are without representation in your fair and honorable city. We do so wish to establish relations within your prestigious Cascadia. My request is a simple and humble one; That I may meet and talk with you further on this subject. I thank you for recognizing my letter of request and hope that we may meet in the near future.

Sincerely,
Joseph O'Reily
Clan Tremere

(A letter makes its way to the prince of Cascadia.)

Esteemed and Honorable Prince of Cascadia,

It has recently been brought to the attention of the humble clan Tremere that we are without representation in your fair and honorable city. We do so wish to establish relations within your prestigious Cascadia. My request is a simple and humble one; That I may meet and talk with you further on this subject. I thank you for recognizing my letter of request and hope that we may meet in the near future.

Sincerely,
Joseph O'Reily
Clan Tremere

(I mailed these to both of you a week ago…still waiting on the reply so I decided to post it

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((hmmmm...checked my mail, didn't get it. strange.

Gabriel's nightly plunge through documents and requests that the Prince's hectic schedule did not allow him to deal with personally, eventually led him to a finely typed letter on relatively standard paper. As the Ventrue scanned the letter he noted both the diction used and the location of the return address. Although security was greatly weakened in Cascadia, it was far from extinct. They had noted the Tremere scouts examining the old storefront a few nights ago, and Gabriel had known it only a matter of time before such a letter arrived. He began to type out a response:

[i:c728edfa0e]Mr. O'Reilly,

I am pleased to be among the first to welcome to our fair city of Cascadia. We pride ourselves on our acceptance of all those dedicated to the righteous and honorable goals of the Camarilla. You are welcome to find sanction here as long as you abide by the Traditions and customs of our glorious sect.

Prince Valek will certainly be anticipating a formal introduction, and you will be notified as soon as he is available. Until then, please enjoy the nightlife with the upmost caution. I needn't remind you of the cost of a breach in the Masquerade.

Sincerely,
Seneschal Gabriel O'Brien
Gerousia of Clan Ventrue[/i:c728edfa0e]

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:53 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( its morning , gotta go to work , ill post on it later tonight ))