<  Dusty Books  ~  ATTENTION!!! Kabal information, please read!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:51 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
I realize that this has been discussed to death on the message board, but I'm going to hold an OOC meeting so we can finalize any and all decisions. We can also exchange ideas and bounce them off each other, which doesn't happen as easily when you're posting on a message board.

I would like all of you to post when you're availabe and then I will set the OOC meeting. I will do it at a time when I think that most people are available. If you are unable to make the set meeting then send me anything that you may want discussed and I will bring it up at the meeting. You may caste a vote via e-mail to me also if you are unable to attend. Also, if I do not recieve an e-mail and you do not attend the meeting that you're obviously going to be unable to vote.

Thank you for your time in this matter and hopefully we will be able to get this settle shortly.

P.S. : I have plans for the Kabal post and everything that I planned is going accordingly. I wouldn't have brought this guild into anything that I thought would cause this sort of controversy. I do understand there there are people who think that fixing this is impossible but that is really not the case. It is "fixable". Either way ... despite whether it is or isn't the one thing that I am asking for is for the Kabal thread to be played out.

- Christian / Valek -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 12:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
I'm only available Friday or Saturday nights US time....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
me too

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
I should be available FRiday and Saturday nights from 9pm to 12am GMT. THe same applies to Mandi and most other Euro/UK members.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:43 am Reply with quote
im really not free the same times from one week to next cus i never know what times im going to be working so, sunday or monday are my best chances of getting throught but in a case where i can't then i place my trust in frank and mandi or there chosen representative to cast my vote if i cant attend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
we wont be there, my fonebill has crippled us, ill need to cancel my isp too

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: In your mind...Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:15 pm
We should, in theory, be there Friday night or Saturday at the times I stated. However in our absence Gabriel will know which way to vote for myself, Mandi and Mark.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:30 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm
Do I know you Raveloe.....:)

lol ohhhh its you ....yup if we cant make it we will pick some poor unfortunate to cast our votes for us :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:44 pm Reply with quote
{Euryon}

Well, any time you set ill try and be at; i cant suggest a time really because i might or might not be working (days OR nights, dont know which yet).
But when its set, if i cant, ill email you my ideas, opinions and votes.
Euryon/DeLisje/Jamie/Wankface

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:03 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Thanks for posting your availability (sp?) , just wanted to drop another line on something else .

I know that Hierarchy can be confusing at this moment due to the Kabal thread , and before any changes are even tought to be made on it , let the thread finish first , the end of it will ANSWER all of your questions on it without a doubt , the end of the story is coming , well I'm planning on finishing it soon , so we can all be focused on what is what lol , the final showdown in the thread is coming , just be sure to read the end of it and all of your questions will be answered . I'm promising a STUNNING end :)

PS : I will wait until Monday December 16th to have all of the dates that ppl are available for the ooc meeting . Until then those who havent mailed or posted it please do :)

- Christian -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:41 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:20 pm
I can't be there ever. I don't have the game installed, and I don't intend on installing it. Plus with my insane work schedule ....... I'll tell Eury my vote, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarGhoulPosts: 7Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:54 am
I can't make it either for the same reasons. I don't even know if I could find my CD!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:38 pm Reply with quote
If people cant get into the Vampire game an alternative could be to use Mirc as that allows for the same sort of chat and is a relatively small file.

The one constant in this thread is that people dont know if they can be there and someone else knows how to vote for them. If everyone with a vote knows how they want to vote why not just e-mail it to the poor person with responsibility to sort this out. That is unless there are a number of important developments that people need to be made aware of before casting a vote, but it appeared from the OCC thread that people felt the topic had talked itself to death.

Just and idea please dont flame me for it :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
Still finding my feet on this MB and spotting a few familiar faces from times gone by...

I'll try and make any meeting If I can, but I'm gonna have a hectic schedule the next few weeks with christmas preparations, we will just have to see what we see...

(And if you actually want a complete newcomer to SoC's viewpoint on things, naturally.... I can only really base my views on experiences in RiB and NoN after all and their current states is not an ideal recommendation for my success rate in helping guilds survive)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:00 am Reply with quote
I was just wondering what the status is. I havent seen a SoC room at all and I try to look in the vampire game at least once a night. Am I missing it or arent people playing in the game at the moment, is everyone waiting for the Kabal thing to sort itself out on the IC board before playing or are people Rping away from Cascadia like in Amstadam (Sp). Im hoping to get to RP with such fine and admirable roleplayers as yourselves yet at them moment all I seem to be doing is boaring people with IC posts. Anyone have any idea?