<  Dusty Books  ~  Mad woman on the loose!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:59 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy half crawled and half pulled herself into a corner while Valek and Angelica inspected the body parts that she had placed upon the alter.She turned around and watched them for a moment wide eyed and wild looking. The battle raging on inside of her. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that Valek had let the door open and with every last bit of strength and courage she could muster.....she scrambled to her feet and ran. Her clothes ragged and torn her hair matted and unkempt and her face streaked with dried blood and what was left of her makeup. She made her way to the main door of Valeks haven after what seemed like forever and ran out onto the nite air. Daisy ran and ran, not stopping till she found herself at an intersection. Not sure where to go or what to do she ducked into a nearby alley and squated down next to a trash bin. She wraped her arms around her knees and began rocking almost violently.
He's gonna be mad.......He's gonna be mad...He's gonna be mad kept tumbling from her lips.........the rocking stopped as suddenly as it had begun and that sick twisted smile then returned to her face........

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 6:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
((yay crazy Daisy, everyones faveroutie female malk is back :) ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 7:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
(( Everyones favorite???? LOL I doubt that ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGhoulPosts: 7Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:54 am
((somewhere... way way away on his quest for Golconda, Daisy's half childe shuddered...))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 6:10 am Reply with quote
((mind if i join you?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:47 am Reply with quote
(( Not at all! Jump right in! ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:58 am Reply with quote
Vincent walked slowly down the empty streets of Cascadia. He had seen little of the citys kindred since he had returned. He didnt mind much however, afterall, kindred only led to heart ache and woe.

He had just began to run some figures through his head when he heard a strange noise. It came from a nearby allyway. Slowly he turned the corner, there he saw a young girl curled up next to a garbage can. She rocked slowly back and forth repeating "He's gonna be mad".

"Are you alright?" he asked knealing beside her. Right away he knew she was kindred, he recognized her clan but couldn't remember the specific name. "do you need any help?" she was ravaged and appeared half starved. The girl continued to sway back and forth, he reached to move the hair away from her face.

((didnt know how she would react. My character genuinely wants to help if she is willing to accept.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:17 am Reply with quote
Daisys whole body jerked as she recoiled from the touch. Don't touch me! She screamed. She raised her head and looked at him questioningly......he sent you here didnt he? He sent you after me! She looked fraticaly around her surroundings for an escape route the back of the alley was blocked and to go out the way she came in, she would have to pass by him.
Her body began to shake violently as once again the demon insode of her struggled for control. Daisy let out a loud ear shattering scream as she was over taken by the force inside of her. The shaking stopped and she was as still as possable for a moment or two. She turned her head slowly to look at the man next to her, a sickningly sweet look on her face. Her lips began to move but it was abvious the voice coming from them was not hers. So Kindred, you wish to help her? But do tell.......who is going to help you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:17 am Reply with quote
A dark soul swam within her . "My poor child...Fear not, i shall remove this swine from your heart." His voice turned from soothing and deep to Commanding and hostile "You will leave this girls body immediately! I speak for god and his kingdom! I fear [i:fa482dba4a][b:fa482dba4a]NO[/i:fa482dba4a][/b:fa482dba4a] evil, for i have seen gods face, and i have heard gods words, and he has chosen me for his divine order. I am the Archangel Micheal Reborn! you are no match for me! now leave this girls body at once!" He slumped back his coat and allowed his wings to expand. His wings were young and weak but very intimidating to all of gods and the devils creation.

((sorry its short, i can exercise the demon for you if you wish.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
from out of the shadows a figure watched high above perched on the edge of the building looking down on the 2 figures. one he recognised but didnt believe it the other he didnt recognise but also couldnt believe it. Angels and and a crazy Malk called Daisy. what in the hell was going on here. he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a mobile phone. his finger pressed the speed dial and he waited for someone to pick up.

"Gaberial? Valley here..... since when did Cascadia become the home to Angels"?

Offline Profile