<  Dusty Books  ~  Vampyr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:05 am Reply with quote
Mark sat cross-legged on the luxury double bed in a trance like state he remained completely still and his eyes gazed deeply into the large open fireplace opposite him. The door to the room closed with a loud bang and Mark seemed unaware as the sound of footsteps came from someone approaching behind him. A small smile crossed his face as he spoke in a peaceful tone.

“Hello Kay, I’m glad you came to visit me.”

Kathy continued to approach Mark as she walked round into his field of vision and sat beside him on the bed. Reaching over she took a hold of his hands and looked into his eyes reassuringly

“Of course I came baby” Kathy’s eyes glanced around the room. Numerous sheets of paper covered the walls and the floors depicting stories and events with pictures and words and various other scriblings. Returning her eyes to his she let out a small laugh “ I see you’ve been busy Markie.”

Mark shuffled around until he was facing Kathy’s. “You have done so much for me Kay. You’ve listened to me and you’ve been there for me when I needed your help, which has pretty much been every day for the last few months” A childish smile crossed his face and they both shared a laugh. “I need to let you know how much it means to me. I was lost buy you helped find me and I have hope once more”

Mark looked down to the bed and took a deep breath as Kathy squeezed his hands before moving her hand up to his face and pushed his chin up to eye level. “I know…” she stroked his cheek with the back of her hand “Do you think your ready?”

Nodding slowly he smiled softly; “I’ve been hiding from the world in this room for long enough its time for me to face it.”

“Do you want me to come with you?”
“You’ve already done enough for me and I think it would be best if I did this alone”
Leaning forward Kay kissed him on the cheek “Get some rest Mark ill arrange for someone to pick you up tomorrow at sunset”

As Kathy left the room Mark rose from the bed and moved into the bathroom to freshen up.

----- England, Yorkshire. A few days later. ----

The shadows creped over the grave stones consuming the souls of the dead as a breeze of refreshing cold British air rustled through the trees. The soggy wet grass parted beneath Mark’s foot as he walked slowly through the rundown old graveyard that had long been unattended. He walked through the cemetery with a purpose as if drawn by a mysterious force.
A deep pained grabbed at his heart as he kneeled before the headstone of the grave that had been pulling him towards it. Placing the single rose upon the old grave he reached out and ran his hand along the writing. As words of sorrow, regret and anguish left his mouth. He sat until the danger of sunrise became prominent beside his sisters grave.

--- Back in Cascadia ---

As Mark began the walk back into Cascadia he felt the strange presence, a pure evil presence of death and pain in the air. Shock consumed him as he saw dead bodies lining the streets that were devoid of life. His eyes looked in awe at the level of destruction before he picked up inhuman speed and grace and moved towards Kathy’s haven.

Pushing the doors aside with force he pushed his way into the building as he called out in sickening fear for Kay.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:24 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
kathy stirred as she heard Tobias shouting in the corridor.

"my mistress is sleeping mark!"

"I need ....i need to see her though"

Kathys eyes flickered open as she heard the familar voice.

"tobias....let him" she murmured as she sat up in bed.

The door was pushed open and kathy smioled sadly as the one she looked upon as a son came running into her bedroom, his face twisted in pain and grief,

"baby ....come here" she held out her arms to him and he ran to her as a child.

kathy pulled the covers back and held him as he whimpered.

"shhhh it will be ok, now whats the matter?" she cooed as she stroked his hair, his head nestled against her breast.

((dont freak guys ...its markie:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:39 pm Reply with quote
Mark sobbed heavily against Kathy’s breast as he clung to her tight embrace for reassurance, safety and comfort. Time went past as his sobbing slowed and he broke away from Kathy’s hold. Slowly Mark walked towards the window and griped onto either side of the frame as he looked out into the darkness with a heavy sigh. Lowering his head and closing his eyes he spoke.

“The streets there…” his voice tailed of into silence as he continued to stare into the night. He felt Kathy’s squeeze on his shoulder as she spoke comforting words into his ear. “There all…. Kay I went outside and everyone is…” Mark sighed heavily as tears began to stream down his face.

Spinning around he faced Kathy ”Everyone is dead…all of them” Kathy took Mark back into his arms.

“Shhh baby. Markie your safe with me now” Her hands entwined in his hair caressing it softly.

“No one is safe anymore.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:17 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
"whos dead baby?"
kathy crooned as she rocked him in her arms.

"everyone....i went into the city and there's just....dead bodies and blood everywhere"

he muttered as he wiped the tears from his face.

Kathy leaned over to her phone and picked it up, her finger hitting the rapid dial button.
"It's me.....look is there something going on tonight ? it's just that ive just been informed that there's a lot of people dead in the city....and I just wanted to verify this"

Kathy waited for a reply.

((okies gabe/valek im calling you to ask okies ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((well it depends i suppose, do we want to talk about the Kabal tearing Kine to shreds, or do we want to play the insane Malkavian? i guess it's up to Mark, i don't want to say "no" and have his char be delusional.

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:36 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Nice posts :) , if its for the Kabal , be sure to post on the Kabal thread , so its all in the same thread hehe ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:09 pm Reply with quote
((hiyas sexy:P:P

Ive taken us onto the kabal thread okies markie?

Offline Profile