<  Dusty Books  ~  the Colour WhiTe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
{continued over from thus i have spoken}

Christian looked at the sky...it darkend...and it took shape...and it struck

Christian bolted upright in bed...he looked around him, his senses were were nulled by something, something being pumped into his body. Where was he. The room was as white as snow and alla round him lay medical contraptions. things beeping, things ticking and things hissing. Was he still in cascadia, where was daisy, where was Byss. Could this be another of her expriments.....no....its to clean. There was a small hiss and a white panel slid open to reveal 2 people dressed as surgens.

"ahhh good morning Christian, we have interesting plans for you my boy"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:09 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( I'll add on this as soon as i can man :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
((everything in this thread takes place before my posts in the Kabal thread))

Christian was led down a long white corridor. There was no visable signs of any doors or any sort of decoration, just plain white polished walls and a white tile floor. Both were clean of any sort of stain or dirt. Christian had to hold his hand to his eyes as he was walking down the corridor flanked on both sides by 2 people in enviromental suits. He turned to look at the one on his left but was soon told to keep walking straight ahead and dont look round. Surprised, he did so. what was this. someone tells him to look forward and he does so without question? Christian gradualy grew more and more conserned for hsi safety. Only a few hours earlier he had been someplace different, someplace safe. His family had been there, his heart was beating there but now...nothing..not even the tiniest of beats. He felt his head and his hair was long and unkept, his fingernails had been trimmed. funny he thought, he gets abducted by men in strange suits and they gve him a manicure. They slowed down and approached an area of the wall, there was a hiss and it slid open....

Christian looked in and saw a figure sat behind a desk with his back to him. the rest of the room was decorated like something from a country mansion. Floor to cieling bookcases, a red carpet and oak wood chairs and a huge desk with leather set into the surface. on top of the desk was sat a small laptop.

"welcome Christian Valley" the figure behind the desk spoke but he still had his back to him

"you know for quite awhile now we had observed you and your fellow kindred, especialy those in Cascadia."

the chair slowly spun around

Christian looked up at the wallbehind the chair, it was littered with security monitors all showing the same thing, kindred, imprisoned. Slowly his head turned to the corner of the room, an American flag stood on a pole. The chair had spun around completley, revelaing the speaker

"oh...sweet fucking christ.." Christian hung his head
"you stupid basterds"

Offline Profile