<  Dusty Books  ~  Something is amiss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:21 am Reply with quote
(Well after a lil creative editing I think this should read alright now. Well the stuff I posted anyway. Should be posting the last few posts here soon. ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:38 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
((hey Cain, could I get the someone PW?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:53 am Reply with quote
(( Errr talk to Valek, Gabe and them I have no control over such things anymore))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
((bats could turn up but if she saw Los Requis there, she would have to fight him... he did kill her child, etc. :/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
((Bats, Los Requis isn't there anymore....he and Walker stepped through the Umbra...only Walker came back to Cain, Los Requis stayed in his deep Temple :wink: go on, do your thang girl! lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:18 am Reply with quote
((The Measha want two no how she kan git inbulbed here. The Measha speeks reel gud in storees, jist not OOC))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
((::blinks:: Does anybody remember Alf? He ate cats..didn't he....I wonder if I could give 'im a call.....

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:57 am Reply with quote
[color=darkred:1b794fb2f1]
[i:1b794fb2f1]

Cain began to stir awake. He felt differant there was a buring sensation in his chest. He sat up and looked around. Walker was there as well as Thetmes the looked at him and smiled.

"You are safe my child." Walker spoke as he handed the silver box to Cain. " Your body need not fear the flames any longer. You could even walk in the daylight for a short time, but not long you must never stay to long in the sun for it will burn you and destroy you just as it always would."

"How is this possable?" Said Cain as he looked at the silver box. "I dont understand. I know what the ritual was for and all but this was not part of the plan, was it?"

"No it was not." Said Themes "It is an added boon that none of us expected and that can be used to your advantage. We do not know how long this will last so use it while you can and be mindfull of your surroundings.""

Cain nodded "I shall."

With that Walker and Themes left the told Cain that he was on his own to execute the mission as he saw fit. The only thing was that he must leave Cascadia either this night or the next at the latest. If he delayed to long the people he was to cantact could be exposed and they would have to start all over again.

After they left Cain went to find Croup. It did not look like Batgirl was going to come by. True he did not leave a message for her or anything but he had hoped........

[/i:1b794fb2f1]

[/color:1b794fb2f1]

(OK heh heh door is open for who ever or whatever. I have changed my mind a bit if thats alright with ya'll. I will be around to check the MB and to RP on the MB but going in game is not really an option at this time. I really just dont have the time. Ohh and I will not be wanting Castellen back or the Sheriff position as they should be filled by peeps that can make it in game.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:18 am Reply with quote
((Errr hello))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:08 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
((good to see you back with us :):)...btw...if your in cascadia......Reannags about..i know how much you like her...NOT hehehehe

Offline Profile