<  Dusty Books  ~  Nightwish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:48 pm Reply with quote
[u:97ea6b9b7e][i:97ea6b9b7e][b:97ea6b9b7e]Notre Dame des Neiges graveyard , Montreal [/b:97ea6b9b7e][/i:97ea6b9b7e][/u:97ea6b9b7e]

The night in this city was the usual , the kine everywhere on the streets both at night and day , they called it the city that never sleep , ironic for i was asleep for the past centuries , i had many chances to wake up and walk amongst the living once more , but i kept waiting for someone who never came , however something woke me up in a harsh way , i felt part of me who was dying , like if something happened to this someone , i kept waiting for her , she never came , but now i can feel her dying , maybe i should have got out of my grave way before , but i had no motivation , after all i got killed by her own fault , why should i serve anyone like i did in my past ? After all i am not a Demon , not an Angel , but a Kindred who got betrayed . But now , i could feel the world change , it was becoming worth to rise again , there is only one question in my mind right now , where is Angelica , i can feel it well that she is dying , suprisingly i never tought something like that could happen to her , the Queen of all that is damned , i should just kill everyone and nothing else , but yet i feel the need to join her side again ... For now i must concentrate on feeding , i havent had a meal since forever ...

In the graveyard were two gravediggers who were working nearby a crypt ..

- Paul - " Hey Pat , so what happened last night ? I heard someone disapeared in the yard .. "

- Pat - " Yeah , this is fucking unreal man , i bet my ass that it is the work of a stupid gang again .. "

- Paul - " Yeah probably , well nonetheless we should watch her back man , i have kids and a wife , wouldnt want any shit to happen to me .. "

- Pat - " Paul man , c'mon stop talking like that , you sound like a child damnit :: laughs :: "

- Paul - " Shut up Pat and keep diggin' "

A sound of a door getting slammed open violently was heard from the distance in the graveyard ..

- Paul - " FUCK you heard that Pat ? "

- Pat - " C'mon Paul , dont tell me your scared , its probably just the wind who opened a door "

- Paul - " Just grow up ffs , the door to the crypt is suposed to be locked , how you want it to open !? "

- Pat - " Hummm .... yeah . well wait here ill go take a look , give me 10 mins .. "

- Paul - " Alright ... "

After a few minutes Pat finally arrived to the crypt , the door was indeed slammed open and nearly about to crumble , it was heavily damaged ...

- Pat - " What the fuck ..... "

In the distance the sound of his friend Paul screaming to death was heard ...

- Pat - " PAUL !!!??? ...... PAUL !? Hang on im coming ! "

After a good 5 minutes of running Pat arrived to where his friend Paul once was , Pat approached the hole they were both diggin' and noticed his friend Paul laying dead in it , two littles hole were on the neck of his friend , with some blood still flowing from the wound ...

- Pat - " What the .... "

Dani Dawn was standing behind Pat , waiting for him to actually notice he was there ...

- Dani Dawn - " You are all the same , even over centuries , your kind didnt changed a bit ... you are still the worthless beings that you were in the past ... "

As Pat turned back Dani simply lift him up and slammed his back against a tombstone , crushing the spine of Pat in two , making him die instantly ..

Humans didnt changed at all , however the way they were now living was very different , all those lights in this city nearly makes me blind .. As i walked in the streets of this city , i noticed that hate was now a common word in the mouth of everyone , looks like ill have a great time in this present time ... for now i must concentrate of finding the way to Cascadia .... But for now , this city was mine , Montreal , would be my first place to make my name rise again ...

[img:97ea6b9b7e]http://www.aviewoncities.com/img/montreal/kveca101s.jpg[/img:97ea6b9b7e]

(( This is a little side story of my Thread Queen of Disharmony , had to introduce him before doing anything lol ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:31 pm Reply with quote
The more i kept walking around , the more i liked this new era , judging by what ive heard from the kine around in the streets , the existence of Kindred in they're mind was present , even if they had no idea if it was true or not , they did believe it , and they considered us as God's , ironic , for they had no idea that one of the nightwalker was now amongst them , one of them , a girl , kept looking at me and following me , after some time she asked a question " You , who are you ... " the question provoked in me an irresistable(sp) tentation .

- Dani Dawn - " I am the one who will make all you're wishes come true "

- Girl - " Ahh well , it depends , who are you to say so ... "

- Dani Dawn - " I am the Vampire Dani Dawn .... "

- Girl - " Vampire ... how sweet ... "

- Dani Dawn - " Yes ... isnt it ... "

- Girl - " Why dont you prove it then ... "

- Dani Dawn - " But come with me little one , come and see ... "

Suprisingly the girl followed me without asking anymore question , i showed her who i really was , it was a bald move from me i admit , but i had nothing else to loose .... Of course when she found out her screams for help werent stoping , sad that i had to break her jaw for her to stop , i made her one of us , this feeling was great , not having to consult a fucking lost soul to do what i see fit , those Kindred rules in the past were getting on me , this city was MINE , i shall make enough problems that the whole Kindred society around the world will hear about me , and come they will , and die they will as well , until i find the one im looking for .... This kine was now a Kindred , and she would be the first one to join my side ( And so another NPC is born lol ) , Sarah be thy name ...

[u:22b9786f6e][i:22b9786f6e][b:22b9786f6e]Months after[/b:22b9786f6e][/i:22b9786f6e][/u:22b9786f6e]

Months passed , and rumours about a Kindred exposing secrets of the Kindred society to the kine and causing chaos in the city of Montreal was heard by most of the Kindred society , the rumours even reached the darkest city of em all ... Cascadia ....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
((Hmmmm I like this guy, what clan is he?

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:10 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( A Cappadocian who's been killed by another Cappadocian , been sleeping for over centuries = a very nice pissed off Cappadocian :) hehe lol , heres the npc page i made for it :

http://www.geocities.com/soc_dani_dawn/dani_dawn.html ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:34 am Reply with quote
Weeks , months passed again , i killed countless humans , and kept revealing the Vampire society's dark secrets , seems like i havent done enough yet , for i am still waiting for them to come to me . They have seen nothing yet , for the worst is to come ...

Later that night

- Reporter - " This is Jane sulivan for tvs , i am in place of where the latest murder took place , it seems to be the work of the same who has been killing for these past months , police are still trying to translate each notes that were left carved by the murderer on the bodies of his victim , the message is always the same .. But for now * CLICK * "

The television channel was suddenly cut to reveal the face of Dani Dawn on the screens of everyone who would watch around the world , on the streets of Montreal , on the television of everyone at home and around the world was broadcasted Dani Dawn , Dani smirked and then talked

- Dani Dawn - " Miserable kine , when will you all learn , no matter how hard you will try , you will never catch me ... I brought a surprise for you all ... "

Dani then showed a women who was about 20 years old , she was crying , she was obviously his next victim , Dani smirked and then said

" To those concerned , those who lives in the dark , childrens of Caine ... " Dani stoped talking and bit the young woman , showing clearly to everyone watching that Vampires were REAL ... Dani smirked as he drank the last drop of blood , he then said in the ancient language of the Vampires

" Je hais Vampirsh ! " (( Translation " I hate Vampires " ))

- Dani Dawn - " Be my guests , come , play , dying .... "