<  Dusty Books  ~  Queen of disharmony

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:21 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
" I am the last hope of a world turned evil , the last hope of a world gone mad , for centuries i fought Midian’s forces , for centuries i managed to stay alive , now that the dark father has been unleashed once more , i have no other choice to go back on the battlefield has the only remaining one of my kind , i cannot allow Midian to rule over this world like it was thousands of years ago , it is my last chance to fight them , to honor those of my kind who died , i shall not fail , for i am the Archangel Andarielle , for i was and still remain the first and last Archangel alive and not converted into demons like many of us has been .. I ask for the black cross , the object of Angelica's curse , for with this in hand i may try to get close enough to her without having to kill anything , for with this in hand , i hold something Angelica has been searching for .. something she has been searching for centuries on end . I wish not to fight her , i simply wish her back , i will do everything in my power for this to happen . This will be hard for [b:3db9bd021b]Beneath her deceiving , fragile skin , breathes the ever growing hate within , for her body holds every curse and disease , ever exposed , it holds all pain and death , something she is unleashing upon me and upon this world . [/b:3db9bd021b] "

Andarielle then stood up from her kneeling position and looked at four white clothed priests , they all had something particular in their eyes that only Andarielle was able to understand , one of them spoke

" You expose yourself in a tremendous ammount of danger Andarielle , i presume you already know the exact powers this instrument of evil that is the black cross of Angelica holds , thou must not touch it with thy own hands Archangel , for it may corrupt even you . We shall give it to you , but please Andarielle , you MUST NOT let it fall in the hands of Angelica , for if it happens , even you , with all the power you hold wont be able to stop her , Angelica is already enough powerful as it is , do take care and never underestimate the power she holds , for she is one of the Ancients . "

- Andarielle - " I shall not fail ... "

With those last words Andarielle took the case that held the black cross in , making sure the case wouldnt open she got out of this cathedral and went outside , where Angelica would be able to sense where the cross is , this was indeed a dangerous way to see Angelica , but the quickest (sp) one as well , for Andarielle didnt had time on her side ...

(( Go visit Andarielle npc site for more info's on her :

http://www.geocities.com/soc_andarielle_npc/Andarielle.html ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:52 am Reply with quote
" If i knew how this would end , i would probably not face her , i remember how she was , how she was before we turned our backs on her for no reason , before we attacked Angelica , this was our mistake , this shouldnt even have happened , for now we endure the consequences of our mistake , her revenge on us has been deadly for centuries , her wrath has made the light side fail countless times , now i am alone in facing her and the son of Midian , how will i succeed ? I have no ideas , i go head first , and by choice , for i do not want the world to fall into eternal darkness as it was before , i know Angelica will soon find me , tall and prepared i stand , for i know the darkness is alot stronger than most of us think , for i have faced it more then once and died twice , i have only 3 life , this is my last one , i cannot afford to fail ... With the black cross i shall try to have her back , nothing is certain , but it is worth a try , i stand alone in my fight , alone i was in the past , alone i am now , my future is yet to be determined , i have the greatest of courage and the greatest fears inside me , for i have the power to go alone in this realm of evil , for i also fear what may happen to me , the world will forever remain unaware of the importance of the fights that take place for the survival of the world as it is , human and Kindred alike never knew about it , except for a select few who had either the bad luck or chance to notice it , i do not wish to fight her , but i have no chance , i cant see the evil for now , but i know they can smell my fear , soon she will come to me , soon my future will reveal itself in front of my holy eyes ... Death or life , only two different paths , in one of them i will fall or stand when everything is over .... if i am still alive ... "

With those words said , Andarielle arrived at the outskirts of Cascadia , wearing a long white cloak to hide her wings , a black suitcase in hand , Andarielle knows she cant allow the black cross to fall in the hands of Angelica or even her childe Valek , for hard is already the upcoming battle , if the cross falls in the hands of any of them , the battle is already lost ....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
[u:fa7df236d2][i:fa7df236d2][b:fa7df236d2]Angelica's haven , Cascadia[/b:fa7df236d2][/i:fa7df236d2][/u:fa7df236d2]

The screams of those who were getting tortured by Angelica were ochoeing (sp) thru her haven , the sound of those who were screaming for help and crying in pain were heard just as loud . Dead bodies of humans and even some Kindred were spread inside her haven , most likely those who dared to go against her will . As Angelica was torturing her last victim with a surgery knife ( scalpel (sp?) not sure of the real name lol ) something made her stop , a feeling that she obviously was disliking a lot , Angelica turned to look outside in the dark sky , her eyes turning amber red she said " YOU , AGAIN " , Angelica quickly slit the throat of her last victim and walked in a furious manner to finally arrive on the dark and morbid balcony of her haven outside .

Her eyes still red of pure anger and hatred , she sensed something that was part of her , something she lost long ago , [b:fa7df236d2]the black cross [/b:fa7df236d2] , the simple feeling of the black cross being near herself , Angelica's eyes were flickering , the color changing from red , white then black , a look of pure hatred in her eyes , knowing that Andarielle was near as well as she could sense it , Angelica lat out a very long powerful demonic scream that echoed thru the night , echoing thru every single alleys in Cascadia , the scream passing by every haven of every Kindred in town .. Returning inside her haven and picking up a strange looking demonic sword , Angelica went out of her haven to go straight to the location where she could feel the black cross would be ...

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:23 am Reply with quote
[u:2cdf306043][i:2cdf306043][b:2cdf306043]The same night , on a dark and stormy weather[/b:2cdf306043][/i:2cdf306043][/u:2cdf306043]

- Andarielle - " I know you are near Angelica , i know you can smell my fear , and that exactly what is leading you to me ... i wish i could fear none like you do , but i simply cant ... "

As Andarielle finished those words two red amber eyes were moving in an unbelievable speed around Andarielle . The fear in the eyes of Andarielle reached such an high state that her eyes began to let out tears .

- Andarielle - " Angelica ... "

Angelica came out of the darkness and looked at Andarielle while smiling in a VERY evil way ..

- Angelica - " Can't you just stay dead ... I killed you twice and you keep coming back for more .. And believe me this time you wont be coming back AGAIN ! . "

With those words said Angelica took out a strange looking demonic sword , the simple view of it made the eyes of Andarielle bleed badly . Andarielle was stepping back slowly as if she was recognising the sword .

- Andarielle - " Angelica , i did not came to fight you ... i do not have the strenght to face you ... But if needed be i will still fight you .. "

- Angelica - " I had no sister so i have nothing of a sister , i had no mother so i have nothing of a mother , i had me , me and only myself , and you DARED to interfer in my ways , i killed you twice , tonight will be the third time , and this time you wont come back , with the sword of all damned , the eternal burning flame , with Midian's blade i shall have your head ! "

Angelica continued to walk in the direction of Andarielle was repeating a demonic spell , her words paralysed (sp) Andarielle , the Archangel was no longer able to move .

- Angelica - " The first time i killed you i took your heart , the second time i killed you i took your spine and drank blood from it , its becoming a habit for me to kill you , and i grow tired of it , for i have better things to worry about than an Archangel . "

Andarielle closed her eyes and began to whisper something barely audible

" Malsum , the one who once fought the demons , hear my words , for i am the last hope of humanity , hear the words of the last Archangel , hear and help me , for i am alone in this battle ... " those words came out as a pure light from the mouth of Andarielle , and it was at this moment that Angelica raised her sword in the air took cut the head of Andarielle , at this very moment a lightning strike came down to hit Angelica's sword , instantly giving her a very powerful discharge (sp) , Angelica flied thru the air crashing in a tree head first . For a few minutes Angelica stayed on the ground not moving .. Andarielle then slowly approached Angelica's body and noticed that her body was healing up at the moment , strange demonic voices could be heard , the broken arm of Angelica was put back in place , the scars healed in seconds , Andarielle stood back and watched as Angelica stood up , strangely Angelica looked confused , something was wrong ... Angelica then looked at Andarielle and said " Who are you ... where am i ? " ........ The hit Angelica received to her head made her lose her memory ... at least for now ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Andarielle was wondering if it wasnt Angelica working her magic on her mind , but seeing as how Angelica was acting at the moment , the hit that Angelica took on her head really made her lose her memory , for the moment at least ...

- Angelica - " You didnt answered me , who are you !? "

Andarielle saw the chance she had that Angelica lost memory , Andarielle took that advantage and began to speak

- Andarielle - " Calm down , i am not here to hurt you , my name is Andarielle , i am a friend ... do not fear .. "

Angelica was having flashes of past , present and future in her head at the moment , making her part time not completely there .. Angelica was still the same , still the eternal Dark Queen of the damned , but she lost her memory ...

- Andarielle - " Tell me , you remember your name ? "

- Angelica - " My name is ...... no i dont remember .. "

- Andarielle - " Do you have any idea of who you are and were ? "

- Angelica - " NO ! I remember nothing ... nothing at all ... you seem to know however , who was i ? tell me ... "

- Andarielle - " Does the name Valek tells you something ? "

- Angelica - " no ... should it ? "

- Andarielle - " Come with me , i'll tell you who you are ... im sure you will remember .. "

Angelica then went with Andarielle , they both walked and talked for a long time , Andarielle was taking advantage at the current state of Angelica , after a few hours Andarielle managed to have Angelica trust her , easy , since Angelica didnt remembered who she was at all .. They were now both on top of one of the highest towers of Cascadia , the Cascadian bank , owned by the Ventrue most likely ..

- Angelica - " Why have you brought me here ? "

- Andarielle - " You wanted answers , look up at the moon and you will realise who you are ... "

Angelica slowly looked up at the moon and looked carefuly .. Meanwhile Andarielle took out a very strange sword that was glowing of a blinding white light , Andarielle looked at Angelica who was looking at the moon still , Andarielle lat out a tear as she whispered " I am sorry Angelica , even tho you are the Queen of all damned , i wish not to kill you but i have no choice , i cannot let you remember who you were , i must kill you while i still can , you dont remember who you are for now but you will eventually , and i cant let that happen .... forgive me ...... [b:6746f54609]SISTER[/b:6746f54609]

Andarielle approached slowly Angelica and stabbed Angelica with the holy sword , peircing her thru her right rib cage ... Angelica lat out a POWERFUL Scream and turned slowly looking at Andarielle still not remembering who she was Angelica said " Who .... are .... you ..... WHY ? " Andarielle kept having tears running down her face and pushed Angelica off the tower , as Angelica was falling down she kept silence and looked at the ground approaching quickly , she finally reached ground as she crashed hard on the top of a black Limousine , Angelica's demonic body was capable of enduring a lot , it was the reason for why Angelica was still alive at the moment even tho she fell off of one of the tallest sky scrapper of Cascadia , however Angelica was dying slowly , she needed help , or she would die soon .... TONS of ppl were around looking at the accident , some humans and some were even Kindred , judging by the looks of them they were Ventrue ...... Angelica was slowly moving her head , dying slowly she was still trying to remember who she was .....

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 3:38 am Reply with quote
After a few minutes an ambulance arrived on the scene of the incident(sp) . Someone obviously called it soon after Angelica crashed on the limo for it to arrive that fast . Humans all around were witnessing the tragedy , they were all surprised that she was still alive after falling from that high ...

[b:c7e94f3fa1]Once at the hospital[/b:c7e94f3fa1]

- Patrick - " Test her blood , shes loosing a lot she will need a transfusion ! "

- Martin - " Hmm , i never saw that Patrick , what the hell is that blood ? "

Patrick moved closer to look at her blood type and said

" What the hell ... "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((finally read this thread, dynamite man!

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:00 pm Reply with quote
(( Thanks man :) ))

- Martin - " Her hearbeat is at zero ! "

- Paul - " Give the electroshocks (sp) asap ! "

As they started giving electroshocks to her , Angelica's eyes started flickering from red to white , Patrick joined in giving electroshocks as well , the power of it was put to maximum , each shocks was getting from her chest to her brain , each shock given made Angelica lift from the hospital bed she was laying on , as they noticed that the heartbeat wasnt changing they gave one last try , the last one made Angelica's brain a big shock , she lat out a scream that made each of the doctors strap her to the bed asap . As Angelica kept struggling with the strap who were holding her tight to the bed she wasnt able to break them , she had lost most of her blood , if not nearly all of it , and she was very weak at the moment ... The last shock given seemed to have restored her memory , as for Angelica was mouthing a curse in Los Demonis , as she kept casting this curse , the bed started to float in the air slowly , as the doctors saw this they quickly escaped the room and locked it , all the doctors were assissting to this view of pure horror , this demonic sight .. Angelica turned her head to look at the scalpels ( sp , operation knives anyway lol ) she kept mouthing Los Demonis words that made them float violently thru the air toward herself , some of them stabbed her and some of them cut the straps , Angelica then fell off the bed , her vampiric body needed blood , for she was too weak to even simply break a door . Angelica's eyes turned pitch black , black demonic wings peircing her black cloak to reveal itself to view , Angelica kept screaming in the language of the Vampires , the word she kept screaming was as follow " BLOOD " , seeing the humans on the other side of the unbreakable plastic window she tried her best to break it , her eyes were the ones of a thirsty Vampire & Demon , needless to say the doctors were screaming in fear , for fear that she would break the window , but that wouldnt happen for Angelica was too weak at the moment . In despair for blood , Angelica picked up a scalpel on the floor and slit her wrists , drinking the blood that was coming out of her slit vains , this was useless , but Angelica was slowly loosing her mind due to the terrible thirst of blood she had ... The view of what was taking place was horrible , Angelica slit her vains to drink from them , slit her arms , hands , she slit pretty much everywhere she could .. Angelica then fell on her knees , feeling strengtless ...

The doctors who were there to notice what was taking place started to hear screams down the hospitals stairs , looks like someone was making its way up to where Angelica was ....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 9:56 pm Reply with quote
Suddenly the WHOLE hospital became silent , just like if it was deserted , every doctors were laying on the floor , sleeping , the only thing they had the time to see was a red mist coming their way really fast , now they are in a deep slumber , when they will wake up , they will remember nothing of what happened . The only word that escaped Angelica's mouth was the name " [color=red:df239876bc]Ravenna[/color:df239876bc] " , then all became silent , Angelica wasnt in the room anymore , the mist was now gone and the doctors were waking up slowly , not aware what happened , nor remembering what took place , their mind got erased of this part ...