<  Dusty Books  ~  midnight dealings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
The mist seemed to hover above the water, thin tendrils of it lapping at the hull of the cargo ship .
Tobias walked back towards kathy and she saw him nod as if confirming what they all ready knew.

Kathy checked her appearance in the mirror and stepped out of her car, her hands wrapping a pale blue cashmere shawl around her shoulders, complimenting the dark blue versace suit that she wore.

"Everything is in order, they are going to start unloading now, the tipoff we gave to customs has worked well they are all waiting at Yeadon cove , we wont be disturbed at all" he smiled at his mistress

"vernon kinsey of the LA ventrue clan is on board, he's very keen to meet you to reaffirm your business deal with him, shall I tell him you are unaviable?"

"No im sure I can handle a meeting with Mr Kinsey, please tell him I will see him"

Tobias nodded and dialled out on his fone.

Within minutes Mr Kinsey walked off the ship, his long coat flapping in the breeze of the river.
As he drew closer kathy smiled to herself, how was it all ventrues seemed to dress the same she mused. His minders looked around as if they were expecting an army of people to attack their master.

"Mr. Kinsey what a pleasure to meet you again, and Im so pleased that you saw things my way in the end" kathy walked towards him , a smile on her face.
"Miss Belvadere, what a picture you look, your beauty seems to brighten up even the darkest night" he said suavely his hand taken hers as he kissed it softly, his lips lingering a bit too long.

Kathy pulled her hand away " this is merely to discuss or reaffirm our business deal Mr kinsey I dont remember giving my consent for any foreplay" she arched her eyesbrows at him and he stepped back as if startled by her brusque manner.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:07 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
"Miss belvadere Im offended that you would take make my gesture as anything more than pure friendship" he dropped her hand quickly and stepped back from her, his bodyguards standing alert by his side.

"this is merely a business transaction.....nothing more Mr.Kinsey and I warn you never to forget that" she whispered to him her pale face close to his.

He stood back and laughed arrogantly, his hands holding his sides as he did.
"oh Miss Belvadere you dare to threaten me albeit descreetly(sp?) you are nothing but a mere torrie whore, I know about your club you told me yourself and what i trade with you tonight is to merely better yourself, torries are all the same....weakwilled and weakminded" his arrogant voice cut through kathy deeply as he turned away and said" the deals off im not willing to deal with you"

Kathy nodded to tobias and watched as he pulled out the gun from beneath his coat and grinned as the bullets pierced the hearts of Mr. Kinseys so called bodyguards.

His eyes widened as he watched them fall to the floor and Tobias swiftly cut off their heads with a machete which he had got out of kathy's car.

" A torrie whore am i ?" kathy asked mockingly as she shed her coat to reveal a tight bodysuit, soft leather boots on her feet, her stance defensive as she watched him closely the sheer shock on his face making her smile widely.

Kinsey glared at her. his bodyguards slumped on the floor.
"you dare challenge me Miss Belvadere, I can snap you in half.....do you realise you will be going against the whole ventrue clan....we who are stronger and mightier than any other in the camarilla?"

"you may be stronger and mightier, but we all have our weaknesses!"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
((Hmmmmmmm what you up to woman? :?

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:22 am Reply with quote
" the ventrue are nothing but weak minded money men , and as for me been a slut ...well ....think again i may be a slut but im a slut that bites back ....badly"

Kinsey walked towards her quickly, his face twisted with anger. He drew his arm back, aiming to strike her. Hard.

His hand never struck home. As his arm swung back in a vicious arc, Kathy sidestepped it in a blur. Siezing his arm by the wrist and elbow she cracked it, shattering his forearm. He screamed, at first from shock, then from the agony as her arms snaked around his again, grinding the broken bones into each other. Bringing up her knee into his stomach as he stumbled back.

"Snap me in half huh?"

She whirled forward, deliberately missing his head with a high kick, before snapping her leg bak into his neck, forcing him forward. Spinning on her heels she pulled a stake from her side, slamming it into his chest as he scrambled back to his feet.

She nodded to Tobias who dutifully retrieved something from her car. He strode towards her, handing her the machete, grinning as his beautiful mistress decapitated the paralysed Ventrue.

She spat gracelessly at the headless body.

"Where are your clan now Kinsey?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:05 am Reply with quote
Kathy leaned back into the soft chair as she sipped the claret from the fine crystal goblet, her eyes watching the light reflecting of the glass, causing a miriad of colours to bounce of the pale cream walls.

" Mr. Kinsey has been missed in LA and from what I can tell there is someone on their way here to try and track him down, no doubt they think he has run off with the money" Tobias said as he watched kathy, her gaze not leaving the glass.

"well lets just hope thats that is what they keep on thinking, although we covered our tracks well, now tell me, do we have a buyer for the goods yet?"

Her bright blue eyes looked up from the glass as she took another sip of the dark red liquid.

(not much but i'll get there in the end)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:14 pm Reply with quote
"yes a Mr. Silverstone has already sent one of his people to examine the goods and hes willing to pay well above the asking price, on one condition though, the goods have to be taken to him personally, hes not about to risk having them shipped out in case customs seize them and then he will have wasted his money. He's expressed a keen interest with meeting with you " Tobias watched as kathy stood up and walked towards the glass doors that opened out onto the balcony.

The lights of the city glimmered down below her and the cold wind blew around her lithe figure, making the gown she wore cling to her.

"He assumes that you would be willing to deliver the goods, rather than you send someone, which is prepostorous of course"

Kathy smiled ruefully as she spoke softly, her eyes glinting in the moonlight.

" a trip away would be good, the past few weeks have become monotous, Gabriel is quite often busy and the weather is appalling dont you think"

She turned back to face him and laughed at the look of amazement on his face.

"come now Tobias make the arrangements and contact Mr. Silverstone, I hear Dublin is delighful at this time of the year"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:32 pm Reply with quote
The warm scented water lapped gently at her pale skin and she sighed softly as she stretched lazily. The flight from New York had been long and tiresome for her and it was good to relax in total seclusion. Letting her eyes close she slid further down into the water and let it wash over her face, the soft scent of jasmine engulfing her senses.

The clarence hotel was refurbished in 1996 by its new owner, Bono, the lead singer with the band U2 and kathy was impressed with what he had done to it.
As she had inspected the penthouse suite she had been astounded by its simply sumptious decorations, the soft hues of gold and chocolate gave the rooms an almost heavenly feel. Even the carpets and club leather chairs had been hand dyed to match the rest of the furnishings.

The penthouse was on two floors and consisted of a gallery, living room, dining room, kitchen and a superb bedroom which housed a super kingsize bed. Large double doors led out onto a panoramic rooftop terrace which also had an outdoor hot tub, which is where kathy lay now.

As she sat back up in the water she looked at the view of the river Liffey that flowed below and then out towards the horizon, the Dublin mountains covered in mist.

total bliss she said to herself as she stood up and let the drips of water fall off her, the cold night air hitting her skin, making her reach for the thick luxurious towel .

"Mistress, champagne, courtesy of the management" tobias walked onto the terrace as kathy stepped out of the hottub.

(gabe i dont know if you want to be with her there or not lol so i didnt add you into it ...but feel free if you want to join in :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:55 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:49 pm
((Typical torrie :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:56 pm Reply with quote
((ahhh shut it you lol :P snivelling mutt lol

Tobias sat reading over the report that he had been faxed from cascadia.

please note, A Mr. Thomas has been into the club asking for Miss belvadere. He's of the ventrue clan and said that they had some unfinished business.

message ended.

"what time is Mr. Silverstone expecting me Tobias?"

Tobias jumped and put the fax down on the desk.
"I wish you wouldnt do that Mistress, sneak up on me"

Kathy looked at him and smiled,"well Tobias, you shouldnt be so jumpy, or are you up to something?"

"of course not, Mr. Silverstone will be here at 10.00pm, supper has been ordered as you asked. " he answered as he fidgeted with the papers on the desk.

"excellent, with luck the deal will be sealed tonight and then we can have the goods delivered to him, then I can get on with enjoying the samples that Dublin has to offer"

"I do wish you would put the goods in the hotel safe, It would be a lot safer and secure"

Kathy laughed " and pray what am I going to tell the manager when he asks what I wish to deposit with him?"

"they will be fine with me, I assure you,im going to get ready for our guest"

Kathy walked into her room and opened the case that she kept hidden, her eyes lighting up at the samples that lay there.

Her fingers picked up the largest one and she held it to the light of the candle, a myriad of colours flooded out and kathy smiled to herself.

"they are a girls best friend, especially when there's two million dollars worth"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
((Bono!?!? As in Paul "Bono Vox" Hewson? Born May the 10th 1962 in Dublin, Ireland!? The same guy that's responsible for works such as "I Will Follow", "With or Without You", "Where the Streets Have No Name", "Sunday Bloody Sunday", Still Haven't Found What I'm looking For"... one of thew few rock band vocalists that has made a duet with Frank Sinatra in the form of "Under my Skin"??
That Bono!?))

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
[size=7:447d486e38]...thats sad...[/size:447d486e38]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:10 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm
((yup that bono thorp :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:50 pm Reply with quote
"you look fabulous Mistress, as always I may add" Tobias smiled as kathy walked in from the bedroom.

Her hair had been swept up and was held in place by tiny pins, each one adorned by a pearl . tendrils of her hair hung down the side in small ringlets.

"thankyou Tobias, you flatter me too much...but never stop" she smiled widely as she smoothed the emerald green velvet dress down over her body.

"I take it you dont think the neckline is too much?"

Tobias admired the soft swell of her pale breasts that rose above the neckline.

"I will presume thats a no then"

A knock on the door and the noise of it opening sent Tobias to see who it was.

"room service Sir, supper as you ordered"

The concierge set out the light supper of dublin bay mussels and salad and the bottle of wine that kathy had ordered.

"excellent " kathy said as he bade his leave and wished them goodnight.

"Miss Belvadere, what a pleasure to meet you at last and I must say that your reputation precedes you, you are indeed a work of art, and one that I would very much like to own, but alas you are already spoken for so I will have to just be satisfied with your friendship"

Kathy nodded as he kissed her hand and she led him to the terrace where the meal had been set out.
"I hope it wont be too cold for you Mr silverstone, the gas patio heaters are on and I find the nights quite mild at the moment."

"on the contrary, my dear, I will find it delightful to eat al fresco"

"please, call me kathy" she replied

" well call me clarke, then"

They ate there meal, exchanging polite pleasantries, the patio heaters keeping the chill off them.

He was a wealthy landowner on the outskirts of dublin and had been for many years, he had tired of the vampire society and now kept himself to himself, lavishing his money on anything that brought him pleasure and profit of course.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:59 pm Reply with quote
((Fantastic work sexy... love what your doing and the development of kathy. Like wicked cool cat women only without the whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:31 pm Reply with quote
(ty my love muffin :P:P mark we will have to stop using our pet names for each other on here...pll will start to talk :P:P

Offline Profile