<  Dusty Books  ~  midnight dealings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
Kathy picked the rat up cautiously and stared at it. Its nose twitched as it seemed to look back at her with his small black beady eyes.

Its fur was greasy to the touch and she grimaced as its tail wrapped round her arm.

"go on get out of my sight" she muttered as she dropped it to the floor and watched it scamper around the floor.

Kathy leaned against the damp muddy walls and closed her eyes, hoping that sleep would wash over for her for a while.

Kavanaugh, she tried to think if she knew of that name, or had even heard of it. She shook her head perplexed and very confused.

"enough is enough" she snarled as she got up as she felt the wet mud seeping through her dress.

" right, I dont know who you are or what you want, but I want answers, and I dont mean tomorrow, I mean right now! I don't think you realise who you are messing with here!"

She shouted as loud as she could, her hands on her hips, waiting for a reply.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 pm
[i:046f85c1f0]"I said keep it quiet!"[/i:046f85c1f0] The unseen speaker shouted again.

As she looked up she saw something long and tube-like appear at the edge of the pit. As it moved closer her eyes opened in horror.

[i:046f85c1f0]"Don't you dare!"[/i:046f85c1f0]

The hose spurted at her suddenly. Ice cold water gushing out at her as she stood transfixed with anger and disbelief. The jet of water sent her sprawling, drenching her right through to her porcelain-like skin.

[i:046f85c1f0]"Why don't you cool off! You've got all the time in the world to get used to your new home! Oh and you better eat that rat, it's the only thing your kind deserve!"[/i:046f85c1f0]

Kathy shrieked, scrambling over the muddy ground, struggling to stand as the water slammed into her. Then, just as suddenly as it started, the hose was cut off.

[i:046f85c1f0]"You'll pay for this you degenerate bastard!"[/i:046f85c1f0]

She stood shaking with the cold, and the fiery temper she was famous for. As the water seeped into the earth, her lip trembled. She mumbled under her breath...

[i:046f85c1f0]"Where are you Gabriel."[/i:046f85c1f0] She leaned against the wall, balling her fists as she fought back the fear, confusion and anger. Her throat bobbing as she swallowed tears.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:19 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
Angrily she wiped away her tears and looked around the hole.
The walls were too slippy to climb, and there was no obvious exit at her level.

Frowning she wondered how they got her down her...did they throw her or was she carried down?

A weak smile formed on her lips, well what if they thought she had disappeared? Then they would have to come down and try to find her, which meant they would have to use ladders or at least a rope.

Kathy lay covered in the mud, she had loathed doing it, but if her plan worked.

her white dress lay spread out on the cold wet floor.

"well I'll be leaving you know...nice knowing you gentlemen"

She put her head down and to all intents and purposes...she had gone.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:26 pm Reply with quote
Glen peered over the edge of the pit. His eyes wide with surprise as he saw the dress lying empty on the ground.

Lonnie looked over at him, his jaw slack as always as he tried to figure out what had happened. He smiled as Glen grinned over at him.

[i:f478a76709]Damnit Lonnie! She's escaped! The boss'll kill us! You should've been watching her! Here, help me with this!"[/i:f478a76709]

He reached for a long pole, a vicious hook at the end. Lonnie helped him guide it into the pit. Hooking the dress with it and lifting it out.

[i:f478a76709]"Well at least we have this. She won't be needing it now she's gone. Maybe the dogs can get a scent off it."[/i:f478a76709]

Smirking, the two guards sat back waiting.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:33 pm Reply with quote
((bastard! U pinched her dress!! grrrrr lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:35 pm Reply with quote
((Hehe every mans fantasy. Kathy semi naked, drenched through, cold and muddy :D ;) :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:03 pm Reply with quote
An hour passed, she had counted the seconds in her head. Well what else was there to do. Her body had long adjusted to the cold, but the mud still irked her.

[i:b0c88a3328]"So when do I meet your boss?"[/i:b0c88a3328]

A familiar voice replied. [i:b0c88a3328]"Now. You'll forgive me if I forego the usual pleasantries."[/i:b0c88a3328] Kavanaugh peered down at her as she emerged from her muddy camouflage.

He turned to someone unseen behind him before throwing a blanket into the pit.

[i:b0c88a3328]"Cover yourself up witch. Your charms don't interest or impress me."[/i:b0c88a3328]

[i:b0c88a3328]"Who the hell do you think you are?"[/i:b0c88a3328] Kathy roared.

[i:b0c88a3328]"Me? I'm the man who's going to watch you die. I'm the man who's going to make you suffer for what you did to Kinsey."[/i:b0c88a3328]

[i:b0c88a3328]"Kinsey? That miserable..."[/i:b0c88a3328] Her words rose up but fell short as she wrapped the blanket around her lithe frame.

[i:b0c88a3328]"You aren't going to die any quicker by insulting him bitch."[/i:b0c88a3328]

He stood gazing down at her, his eyes dark and full of hate.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:55 pm Reply with quote
Kathy pulled the rough blanket around her tighter and used a corner off it to wipe her mud smeared face.

" Kinsey was a lowlife, I have no idea what has happened to him and you seem to think you have the right to accuse me off something. The last time I saw him he was a real slime ball, he presumed I would jump into bed with him"

Kathy looked back up the well defiantly...yes she was half naked but she wouldnt let her pride fail her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:03 am Reply with quote
[i:41082e03eb]"Say what you like Ms. Belvadere. The fact remains, you killed him. And I'm going to enjoy killing you."[/i:41082e03eb]

Kavanaugh smiled down at her. He looked over at Lonnie and smiled. Lonnie merely grinned idiotically.

[i:41082e03eb]"I'm going to collect your dear Tobias, Ms. Belvadere. I'm sure you'd love to watch him being tortured. Wouldn't you? After all, your Sire Connor seems to enjoy ruining flesh. Fucking degenerate!"[/i:41082e03eb]

He disappeared, a ladder rolling down for her to climb. Glen and Lonnie waiting her at the top, guns aimed just in case.

[i:41082e03eb]"Get out bitch!"[/i:41082e03eb]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:13 am Reply with quote
Kathys face remained unemotional at the mention of Tobias.

"do what you want to him...he's nothing but a ghoul, hes easy replacable, he means nothing to me, and I did not kill Kinsey, whatever happened to him he brought on his own head"

she looked at the ladder and tied the blanket around her shoulders, sarong style, as she climbed up it, relieved to be getting out of the mudladen pit, but apprehensive as to what would happen to her.

" hurry up bitch...we've not got all night you know, we are looking forward to a bit of fun"

Kathy snarled" just one of you lay a hand on me and I'll break every bone in your body"

They laughed loudly as she reached the edge of the pit and the tallest of them grabbed her by her arm and pulled her up, throwing her against the wall.

" is that what you think....bitch...well lets just see who is right ......shall we?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:19 am Reply with quote
Glen pushed her into the rough stone wall. His hands pulling at the blanket.

[i:47dcb4e41a]"Think we should sample a piece of this before she dies, Lonnie?"[/i:47dcb4e41a]

Lonnie grinned as usual. Neither saw Kavanaugh appearing behind them.

[i:47dcb4e41a]"Enough!"[/i:47dcb4e41a]

He cracked both of them with the butt of a pistol.

[i:47dcb4e41a]"Take her upstairs. Her expendable ghoul is waiting for an audience."[/i:47dcb4e41a]

As she was pushed up the wooden stairs she heard a scream, the voice one she knew all too well.

Tobias!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:27 am Reply with quote
" look this has gone far enough! please can't we talk about this.."

kathy felt a rough hand grasping her shoulder as she was pushed up the stairs, her bare feet feeling the roughness of the wooden treads.

" what do you need to talk about? you killed Kinsey...an eye for an eye .... in this case...a life for a life, thats only fair dont you think?"

" look I didnt kill kinsey...I swear I didn't, when exactly was this supposed to have happened" kathy said sincerely trying to play for time.

Kathy was pushed into a room and she looked at Tobias, he was sat on a chair his hands tied behind his back and his feet shackled.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:41 am Reply with quote
Kavanaugh stood now stripped to the waist. His suit and shirt carefully out of splatter range.

Kathy was tied to the far wall, facing her beloved Tobias who tried to look brave. He even smiled at her. His eyes moved to Kavanaugh just as the first blow landed.

Kavanaugh hooked his fist into Tobias' jaw. The wet crack made her wince as several teeth hit the floor. Blood dribbling from his chin. He tried to look strong as the second punch hit him in the jaw again. His head rolled back, held in place by Kavanaugh's other hand as he slapped the ghoul awake.

[i:15af6c08de]"Not yet Tobias. You've got all night to come."[/i:15af6c08de]

Tobias' legs were shackled, Kathy had noticed that under each knee was a wooden block.

As Glen handed Kavanaugh the claw hammer, she knew only too well what was going to happen.

[i:15af6c08de]"God Tobias..."[/i:15af6c08de] She whispered softly.

The scream made her blood freeze. Tobias' knee cracked with the impact. He couldn't do anything but shriek as the bone shattered.

[i:15af6c08de]"You can stop us any time Ms. Belvadere. Just say you killed Kinsey and he won't suffer any more."[/i:15af6c08de]

Tobias looked up, trying not to look pleadingly at his mistress. He grimaced as he burned what little of her blood he had left to heal the worst of the damage. She looked at him, her eyes stinging as he tried to smile.

[i:15af6c08de]"Do your worst you bastard!"[/i:15af6c08de] He spat blood at Kavanaugh, spattering the Ventrue's muscular torso. Kavanaugh merely grinned.

[i:15af6c08de]"Ok. I will."[/i:15af6c08de] He turned to the fireplace, lifting out a poker, the end glowing red. Glen grabbed Tobias' head. Forcing his eyes open as the poker came closer.

[i:15af6c08de]"Memorise her face Tobias. You won't see it again."[/i:15af6c08de]

Then he burned the faithful ghouls eyes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:58 am Reply with quote
"NOOOOOOOOOO for the love of god!"

Kathy screamed as she ehard Tobias's eyeballs pop with the heat of the poker.

Her hands strained at the chains that held her, the crumbling brickwork crumbling.

"please stop this ...now....he has nothing to do with this!"

Tobias screamed as the poker pierced his eye.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
(( :shock: