<  Dusty Books  ~  midnight dealings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:49 pm
((Yeah talk, then kneecap the two involved :twisted: :x :evil: :wink: :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:48 pm Reply with quote
(( nah relax my gorgeous bunny of sweet energetic love making with the delightfull beuty of more than a thousand storytale princesses no one will ever thing that something is up between me and you my snuggleing goddess.

Sam now now dont get jeleous you hunk a burning man you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:51 pm Reply with quote
((*breaks Mark's legs*

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:57 pm Reply with quote
((*walks around on his hands* now now that was just uncalled for "Bites Sam's.... somewhere*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
" as much as your company is delightful, Im very eager to see what you have for me, perhaps now is the time?" Mr.silverstone smiled widely at her, his lips turned back revealing his ivory white fangs.

"of course, just one minute" kathy pushed the chair back from the table and he stood up while she left the terraced area.

he watched her, his eyes glinting with hunger and a feeling of desire.

"everything alright mistress?"

"yes quite Tobias, could you bring the samples out to us please, Mr silverstone is keen to see them for himself"

"of course, but you should know, he has connections with the LA ventrues, its just come up on the search we requested , so I suggest we tread with caution"
kathy nodded and frowned slightly, wondering why he had told her that he had nothing to do with vampire society anymore.
"your certain about this? youve double checked it?"

"positive"

Kathy looked back to the terraced at the tall gentleman, his face was that of a 40 year old, but his eyes were very dark, like pools of dark stagnant water and kathy wondered what he was hiding.

"bring them out anyway Tobias, but watch just in case anything happens"

((was bored lol anyone want to be mr silverstone i did have a plan for this thread but its sort of gone, my heads full of too much stuff

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 4:30 pm Reply with quote
((It looks good so far baby, don't give up :) Nice idea of having her dealing with an LA Ventrue :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:32 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
His eyes lit up as he examined the diamonds. using a small pair of tweezers he lifted each one of the samples, totaling 10 in all, up to the light in the lounge.

"exquisitive, positively divine" he crooned as he placed them back onto the velvet cloth that lay on the table.

"tell me , where did you manage to find such samples of high quality diamonds?"

He watched her carefully as she folded the velvet cloth up and replaced them back into a small briefcase.

"I have my contacts, and my ways of procurring what I desire, in this case, money , $2 million to be exact, that is the figure I would like for the goods"

"the samples are excellent and Im sure that the rest of the consignment will be of the same quality, I shall contact you tomorrow to further arrange our agreement"

Kathy looked at him warily " as I understand, an agreement had been met"

"I have partners Miss Belvadere, I will have to consult them first and assure them of the value of the goods, now I will bid you good eve"

Standing he bowed before walking to the door, his stride steady and long.

"good evening" he said as he walked out of the door.

"what the hell? this was all arranged mistress, he wanted those goods, and now hes trying to back out of the deal, somethings not right , I dont like this at all" tobias said as he walked in from the kitchen.

"Tobias..its a large amount of money he has a right to be cautious, Im sure everything is fine, now if you will excuse me, I must rest"

................................................................................

Mr.silverstone sat in his car and undid his shirt and removed the tiny recorder from his body.

A smile swept across his face as he listened to her soft lilting voice.

"ah my dear, you would try to rip off the LA ventrues would you?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:45 pm Reply with quote
"Mr. silverstone, what a pleasure to see you as always, please take a seat"

He smiled at shamus O' Brady as he lifted his coat and sat down on the hard plastic chair, a smile of friendship painted on his face.

" a pleasure to see you again shamus, I hope the family are all well?"

"yes quite, thanks to your help, it was very much appreciated"

"no need for any thanks, any other human being would have done the same for his fellow man"

The shrill noise of the phone ringing stopped the converstaion as shamus answered it, his mouth saying excuse me silently.

Mr. Silverstone watched him talking as he mused upon the sheer chance that had brought them together.
Shamus and his family lived on his estate and a few months ago there house had been burnt to the ground in a "freak " accident.

Of course, he, Mr silverstone had just happened to have been passing and had helped the family escape. All of this had nothing to do with the fact that he had found out that his tenant worked for customs and excise.

"sorry about that Clarke, were snowed under with work at the moment, what with all the terrorists threats that are a foot, what can I do for you ?"

" You know Im a connosieur for the arts and rare pieces, well the other night I was offered something and I of course took offence that someone would think that I would buy something that Im sure is stolen, so I came to see you for advice really" he smiled charmingly and crossed her legs his fingers pulling at the creases in his trousers.

"stolen? well I think you should be talking to the police, not me, this is more for their attention" shamus replied

"well yes I know but the thing is they were brought in by plane, from the USA, surely that is your department?"

"what exactly are we talking about here?" asked shamus , his eyes narrowing.

"diamonds...I think I know the whereabouts of a diamond thief and smuggler"

Shamus's eyes lit up, there was always a high reward for any return of such items.

"please go on clarke, tell me everything that you know"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:24 pm Reply with quote
(( can i be a big diamond buyer Kathy? :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:55 pm Reply with quote
((yup markie be my guest ...check your pms :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:26 pm Reply with quote
((cool great thanks Kathy :) dont wait on me becouse right now im in 3 or 4 threads and havign a little problem keeping up to date lol.

But i will be doing some mega typing on thursday! :P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Shamus sat outside the hotel in his car. This Miss Belvadere interested him greatly and he had listened to the tape of her many times now, the soft gentle lilt in her voice had somehow caught him, as if in a spell.

He folded the paper up and dropped it on to the passenger seat,arching his back as he stretched his arms.

Looking up to her balcony he sat up in suprise, focusing his eyes he watched intently as she walked from one end of her balcony to the other, her feet pointing daintly in front of her as the wind blew against her, making her hair fly behind her.

"well I'll be" he muttered as she reached the end of the balcony and jumped, turning around in mid air to land back on the small ledge and continue walking back the way she came .

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:22 pm Reply with quote
The white silk dress she wore fit her like a glove, the cowl neck plunging deep at her neck to rest gently between the swell of her pale white breasts, the rise of her nipples just visible through the flimsy material.

Kathy walked through the crowded dance floor to the bar, Tobias walking closely behind her, his hands resting on the small of her back.

He had noticed someone following them as they had left the hotel and although he knew she was well able to take care of herself, he wanted to leave nothing to chance, she was after all his mistress and his key to life.

Kathy knew the owner of the club but had refused to ask for VIP admittance, tonight she preffered to mingle with the others, much to Tobias's chagrin.

" a bottle of chablis please and two glasses" The barman nodded and soon produced a wine bucket filled with ice, the chilled bottle resting on the top.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 pm
Kavanaugh snarled as the plane touched down. The bounce poorly abosorbed as the wheels impacted with the tarmac. It had been two weeks since the Clan had lost contact with Kinsey. The first week had been put down to sheer bad time management. But two?

Kavanaugh stood up from his seat, the briefcase in his hand held his notes on Kinsey, further paperwork on Ms. Belvadere and a cellphone, just in case.

He smoothed the creases in his suit and followed the other passengers, equally Kindred, and stepped down onto the airfield. The waiting Chrysler MPV rumbled into motion as his luggage was placed in the trunk.

[i:8d0a977ec9]"Where is this...Silverstone?"[/i:8d0a977ec9]

[i:8d0a977ec9]"He's waiting for you at the Stanton Hardis. He'll be able to fill you in Mr. Kavanaugh."[/i:8d0a977ec9]

He nodded, the snarl fading slightly, before returning to his face in a hushed tone.

[i:8d0a977ec9]"Find the one that killed my Clan brother. Then leave them to me."[/i:8d0a977ec9]

As the car drove out of the airport grounds, the moon hung fat, ether drifting from it like frosty breath.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:04 am Reply with quote
Shamus watched her carefully as she wandered over to a seat at the side of the room and sat down, her dress riding up to show pale white thighs as she elegantly crossed her legs and seemed to glance around the room.

He couldn't believe that she could be involved with theft and attempting to sell on stolen goods but then Clarke had handed him a file that indicated that she could well be wanted for murder in the USA,which seemd to be linked to a black magic cult and after carefully perusing it his feelings for her had quickly turned from lust to the ones that she needed to be caught and stopped in her tracks.

He had connections in the local police constabulary and they had discreetly searched her apartment, but to no avail, all they found was a bottle which after analysis was found to contain blood....human blood.

Kathy had bored of the club after an hour, the music was far too loud and the people in the club seemed rude and obstinate.
"you would insist on mingling kathy" Tobias said as he watched her wrinkle her nose in distaste.

"Just get me out of here now please" she muttered.

The cold air hit her and she breathed it in, the silence of the night hitting her as she stepped out of the club.
She pulled her shawl around her shoulders and looked around.
" a walk I think Tobias, lets go savour the nightlife of Dublin"

"subject is walking down dalglish lane, accompanied by a male, presumed to be her companion" Shamus's radio hissed with feedback as he spoke.
His steps matched theirs as they strolled down the road, the faces animated as they spoke.

Kathy stopped as she heard the car speeding down the road, her senses picking up the vibrations far quicker than Tobias's.

"mistress? what is it ?"

"pick her up now...its a go...." Shamus shouted into the radio as he saw the car coming around the corner.

The car squealed to a stop in front of them, mounting the kerb as it did.

"Miss Belavadere? Miss Kathy Belvadere of Cascadia USA.....I believe you have some explaining to do...if youd like to accompany us"

Kathy looked at the police officers.
"why gentlemen, what do I owe the pleasure?"

Tobias looked around frantically, wondering what was going on.

"we have a few questions to ask you so If you'd please get into the car....now"

Kathy felt wary she was in a strange country and the only thing she could think of was flight...and quickly.

"Tobias...run...get out of her now....I'll find you...now go" kathy whispered as she put her hand over her mouth as if to stifle a yawn.

He looked at her aghast and she stared at him, her eyes telling him to do as she asks or else he'd pay for the disobedience later.

" really gentleman, I dont see any need for this" kathy wiped her eyes as if wiping a tear of distress away.

"now Miss Belavadere" he patted the pocket of his coat and kathy saw the outline of a gun.

Kathy lunged for a woman that was walking by and nodded t0o Tobias letting him know that now was the time.

"come any closer to me and I will break her neck"

the woman screamed in fright as kathy grasped her by the neck hooking her under her arm.

Offline Profile