<  Dusty Books  ~  midnight dealings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:12 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
Kathy walked back into the sprawling bedroom and walked to the wardrobe to see if there was something more to her tastes for her to wear.

"mistress....he's still alive..." Tobias stood looking down at kavanaugh, his face set with anger.

"what? oh him...yes hes still alive, do me a favour will you? go through his clothes, take any cash you can find and any ID" Kathy looked back for an instance before continuing to look through the wardrobe.

"ah this will do" kathy took a light grey chanel suit of of the wardrobe and teamed it up with a pair of low heeled pumps.

"mistress!" Tobias put his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him.

"you let him live! why?"

Kathy raised her eyebrows " what did you want me to do ? kill him and have more aura tainted even more?"

she shrugged her shoulders and effectively removed his hand.

she untied the sheet and let it drop to the floor and preceded to get dressed.

Tobias watched her, even though he was hurt and feverish he couldn't help looking at her lustfully and only turned away when she bent down to slide the trousers up her legs.

Kathy grinned knowing his eyes where on her.
"come here Tobias....I have something for you" she pulled the suit jacket on and took his hand and led him to the bed.

" drink....his blood is potent, you deserve the right to end his worthless life"

Kavanaugh's eyes opened at her words and tried to pull his wrist away from her hands as she ran her nails along his wrist.

Tobias needed no prompting and laid on the bed, moaning as he felt the ventrues bloods filling his veins.

Kavanuagh opened his mouth as if to say something, but nothing came out.

"drink deeply my pet, finish him off"

Kathy sat on the edge of the bed, her fingers running through Tobias's hair as he did her dirty work for her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
His body was nothing more than a dried husk, the once supple skin on his body was now papery to the touch. remnants of his hair laid on the pillow, the stark black of them against the whiteness of the crisp cotton.

Tobias walked around the room, or rather ran, his body pumping with the ventrues blood, his eyes glowing with strength.

Kathy smiled at him, glad that at least kavannaughs essence had been useful.

"Tobias we must leave, its nearly dusk and the guards are sure to come looking for there master, and I'd rather not be here when that happens"

He moved quickly over to her , his skin glowing a pale orange, his once green eyes now were a deep red and he smiled widely.

"I feel....I feel fantastic, his blood was so good and rich, is that what Gabriel tastes like? you must have tasted him? haven't you?"

he dodged around her, waiting for her answer.

"yes Ive tasted him and it does give me a feeling of euphoria, now come no more games we must leave"

Tobias nodded and walked to the door to check the corridor.

They walked quickly down the corridor and headed down the spiral staircase, there senses reaching out to hear or see any sign of the others.

"Tobias ...the keys, they must be for the car"

Kathy nodded towards a table in the hallway and he dashed across and grabbed them.

"so far so good" kathy murmured as they made their way to the large oak door.

A door slammed and they both ran for the door as they heard footsteps approaching them.

"its locked mistress, quick "

Kathy watched as he leapt at the large bay window and thousands of shards of glass scattered onto the marble floor.

"Hey! bitch!"

Kathy looked behind her as she stepped through the broken window.

The dumb looking brujah started running towards her.

"oh damn it run Tobias!"

They both ran towards the silver mercedes, Tobias grasping the keys in his hands.

The mercedes roared down the drive, its wheels screeching as it tried to gain traction on the gravel.

"where to mistress?"

"as far away from here as possible, we have to figure out a way we can get out of Ireland and back to cascadia"

Offline Profile