<  Dusty Books  ~  A Night In Elysium

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
"Mr.O' Brien what a pleasure to be in your company once again" she said smiling widely and nodding at people she knew in the crowd as she rested her hand on his and he led her to where he had been stood.
Kathy was well aware that because he was seneschal and because of what had seemed like attempts on his unlife, they had to behave very different in public to avoid bringing unnecessary attention on themselves.
"I missed you last night " kathy whispered quietly as she walked alongside him through the busy room,her eyes looking around and a smile painted on her face, as if they were making general chitchat.
"maybe we can leave together from here seperate cars of course "

Gabriel looked at her and smiled, his eyes looking her up and down.
"you looking stunning by the way" he said quietly as he led her to the two men he had been talking to.

"Gentlemen, this is Miss Kathy belvadere, and these gentelmen are vincent locke of clan cappadocian and Mr porter of clan gangrel who you may not recognise from the last time you met him"

"pleased to meet you vincent locke its always good to meet fresh faces" kathy smiled warmly as she turned to the other figure, her eyes looking at his face intently. Before she could ask porter merely nodded as if confirming to her that it was indeed him.
"its a pleasure to meet you on civilised circumstances Mr. porter" she said politely as she took a crystal goblet from a passing ghoul.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:22 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
After a long discussion between Valek and his six personal servants regarding the subject at hand, Valek stood up slowly and closed his journal, putting it in his long black trench coat inside pocket. Valek smiled evilly and said " I have some unfinished business to take care of . "

Spinal raised his head revealing his glowing green evil eyes and said, " Master, what is my next assignment "

- Valek - " Go to this ball, listen closely to everything, see if you can find anything that could reveal important to us .. and if for some strange reason someone even dare to ask where i am, simply say that ill arrive soon enough."

Spinal nodded and watched Valek leave along with the five other Cappadocian's , Spinal made his way back to the " party " area of the Elysium, as he entered most of the Kindred eyes were on him, his long black Cappadocian cloak along with his glowing green eyes surely caught the attention of many, Mr. Locke kept his eyes on him sensing a terrible evil aura. Spinal smiled evilly to Vincent and bowed to Seneschal O'Brien, nodding once more this time to Porter as Spinal passed by to go sit in the empty corner of the place, where he could watch everyone while being alone, at least for now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
Kathy watched as the cappadocian went by and shuddered as a chill seemed to follow on behind him.

her green eyes sparkled as she looked at the lavish decorations in the bar, the heavy brocade gold embroidered coverings on the wall were a lot more pleasing to the eye than the dull paper that had hung there.

Lifting the fine crystal goblet to her lips she turned slightly, her dress clinging to her every curve as she did, the deep plunging cut away back stopping at the small of her back.

"Mr.O'Brien, I see you have replaced the bar, that one is so much more fitting for the elysium and im also pleased to see that so many have turned out to the princes ball although I dont see the guest of honour"

Gabrile nodded his thanks at her compliment and didnt tell her how much he had personally paid for it to be installed.
"as for the prince miss Belvadere, he will be along later he has many pressing details of the city to attend to"

(has got vodka so beware lololol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:34 pm Reply with quote
"Many suns and many moons have came and gone...Since i last was with my own kind..." His voice was solmn, his eyes were saddened. "This breed of Cappadocians go against the teachings of the great Founder." He looked to the sky as the word 'founder' left his lips. "They are niether Kindred Nor Kine, they are Deamons in Vampiric husks. I Denote any relation to these Beasts." He spoke to noone but himself and God, Those around him only hearing his oath but never could they understand the true meaning. "I am True Cappadocian. I will make both of my Fathers Proud. "

Porter laughed loudly. "Another Pint For Mr. DeLocke!" He shouted to a passing ghoul. Vincent looked at Porter and smiled.

"Perhaps this Gangrel isnt such a cold figure" he thought to himself "I may even grow to enjoy kindred company." The ghoul came back with two pints of some sort of Alchol, it didnt really matter to Vincent what it was. He reached into his coat pocket and removed a small vial. He emptied its contents into the pint and threw back the liquor.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Porter chuckled as his laughter faded. Eyeing the Toreador as she stood with Gabriel. He nodded to Vincent before sighing.

"Excuse me Vincent, but my business here it seems is to be delayed. I trust you'll have a good evening."

He turned then, pacing over to Gabriel.

"Mr O'Brien, think about my suggestion. I'll be seeing you." He forced a smile and bowed his head slightly. His eyes returning to Kathy.

"Good Eve, Lady K...Katherine."

At that he turned, his frame heaving to free itself from the suit. Descending the marble steps he approached the crowds of faceless, inconsequential Kindred.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:14 pm Reply with quote
kathy watched as the gangrel walked down the stairs and disappeared into the crowd below, shaking her head not understanding what problem he had with her. As quick as the notion came into her head she forgot it as she turned and stood leaning against the balcony.Her eyes scanning the crowd to see who was here and who was not.

"another drink Miss Belvadere" Vincent asked as he stood to go to the bar yet again, his appetite for alcohol seemed enormous.

"no thankyou Im quite happy with this" kathy smiled at him raising her crystal goblet.

Nodding vincent went down the spiral stairs and headed for the bar.

Gabriel was stood in a group with some other ventrue, his face animated as he spoke with them about some business deal or other, the young ventrues in the crowd looking impressed with his dealings.

"typical ventrue, never happy unless he's talking money" kathy laughed to herself.

"cherie, I thought I might find you here, I called at your haven and connor said you would be here" a rich soft french accent said.
Before kathy had chance to turn she felt strong arms encircle her waist and soft lips kiss her on her neck.

"Jean paul that must be you noone else would have the nerve"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((i'll be posting tonight, i have an exam and then the gym to attend to. probably be on around.....7 PM EST or so.

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:00 pm Reply with quote
(( hehe alright man , work those muscles dude , as for me im probably going to add on it tomorrow during the day :) ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:47 pm Reply with quote
[u:e78948fdc0][i:e78948fdc0][b:e78948fdc0]Cascadia Central Park[/b:e78948fdc0][/i:e78948fdc0][/u:e78948fdc0]

The place in itself was dark , cold , the place still in ruins due to the non stop attack of the Kabal on Cascadia , their attack kept getting stronger and deadlier each time , in the middle of the area was standing Valek and another Cappadocian , well hidden in the darkness that the ruins of what was once Cascadia central Park they spoke ..

- Valek - " Patience is not one of my virtues , so i suggest you speak now .. "

- Cappadocian - " Aye .. our search has lead us to trace what might be another search spiral , the first one we had seemed to simply be a spiral over every Kindred society , business etc , if we carefuly turn it on reverse ... we obtain the moonbeasts and Kindred society being attacked ... "

Valek smiled evily and said

" Strange that they attacked every clan , all of them , at the exception of our clan .. I shall see to this matter , but for now i must return to Elysium ... "

The Cappadocian nodded and left the place , so did Valek in direction of Elysium ..

Yellow eyes appeared in the tree aside from where Valek and the other Cappadocian were standing , the one in the tree was the first Kabal Bathory , she smiled evily and for a reason didnt attacked the Cappadocian's and choosed the return to her lair ...

(( Bit short but ill post again soon as with both the Kabal and Valek hehe :) ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
She held her cloak close to her body as she walked through the dense woodland, its heavy velvet hood muffled the night time sounds of the forest.

"Keep walking" she commanded her feet, not wanting to look back for fear of what she might see. There was nothing there, nothing but the trees and the occassional squirrel or <insert names of harmless fluffy American forest dwelling animals here> but her paranoid mind wouldn't believe that.

Clouds moved past the moon, its light returning to show her the Elysium ahead. Relief flooded her senses and she quickened her pace. "Please let someone be there" she thought aloud, nothing would be worse to her than having to repeat this journey through the forest again so soon.

Batty gripped the thin plastic security card tightly, her anxieties anaethetised her senses, she had not felt its edge cut into her flesh nor the blood that trickled down her arm. She reached the Elysium door and swiped the card quickly, it registered immediately and the heavy door opened to her.

The bright lights seemed blinding but she willed herself on. Just a little further and she would be safe...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
A gory, unclean and familiar scent invaded his nostrils.
"Bats?"
He focused his ears and caught light, careful footsteps. She was heading for Elysium. Graventhorp willed his legs to propell him to the next tree, barely emitting a sound. Being in the forest again like a regular Gangrel flooded his mind with memories of ancient times long gone.
He kept jumping from tree to tree following his old friend, his senses reacting as fast as if he had eyesight. She seemed to be in a hurry.
At last she reached the hidden entrance, Thorp caught the sound of the pin puncturing her dead flesh and her blood's scent rose up to his nose. He heard the mechanism whir as the hidden elevator rose up from the "clearing", Batgirl antered it and seconds after the doors closed behind her, the elevator slid back down, concealing itself again.
He knew there was some sort of kindred gathering, but the City Gangrel was in no mood for "gatherings".
"Aww, what the fuck, there must be ale."
His feral figure silently emerged from the forest shadows and he patted his coat's pockets.
"Where the hell is that goddamn th--oh, 'ere we go."
He retrieved the plastic key card from an inside pocket and let the thing analyze his vitae. With a few seconds hesitation, the mechanical whirring rose up to his attuned ears moments before the hidden entrance emerged. The doors closed behind him.

Offline Profile ICQ YIM