<  Dusty Books  ~  Rest in peace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:24 am Reply with quote
(hope you guys like this one as much. promise to keep it short )

Adrianna went down to bourbon street and walked slowly passed the clubs and coffee houses lining the street. It was pleasent there, lots of people, lots of victims full of sweet vitae. The aroma was so intoxicating she swooned with delight.

If only they knew the truth, she thought. They would prolly lock themselves in their homes and never come out.

It was good to be vampire. To be a master of the world and surrounded by an endless supply of vitae. In that, Jules had been right and for the first time she missed him. She had been a fool, she could admit that now. If he were still around she would tell him that too and of course he would laugh at her the way he always did.

She hated when he did that, because it made her feel so much like child that had to be lead by the hand. She wasn't a child anymore, she could take care of herself. She would have told him that too, if he were here. But he wasn't. She had seen to it when she placed him in the crypt and closed the door forever.

She had heard that sometimes vampires come out of torpor, and if the stake were ever removed, jules just might come back. Then again maybe not.

She hadn't walked far when she felt the eyes watching her. She couldn't see anyone, but she could tell they were not mortal eyes burning her flesh.

Maybe someone had taken notice to the raise in mortal deaths, she thought. That would figure, the senchel or some other vamp had taken an interest in her activitys. "Very well, I'm ready to meet the prince."

She turned and tried to pick them out in the crowd, but couldn't see any immortals only sense them. That was it... there was more than one.

She could feel them, they had surrounded her and now seemed only to be waiting for the moment to strike.

She cringed, this was not some welcoming commity come to give her the keys to the city. She could sense it now as if they were feeding her messages in her mind. They were the carmillia, out to protect there fair city from her kind.

Last edited by diesel on Fri Aug 30, 2002 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:35 am Reply with quote
((i liked it... :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:45 am Reply with quote
(giggles::: thanks vincent, you sweety. Hey kathy, :::giggles::: I think i figured out how to do what we were talking about on Sunday. here it is, hope you like it.)

Jules once said. "No clan of kindred can hold a true lasombra against their will."

Of course he was right about that. Being Lasombra was how she had escaped her sire so many times in the past. maybe that was the point of it all, she thought. To teach her how to escape for just such moments as this. However, He never said anything about the true Lasombra always consenting to captiviety, as crazy as it sounds she could see being a captive bringing her one step closer to the abyss and what could be more appealing than that? :D

But put a shadow in a dark place and see if you can find that shadow again, and vampires so love their dark places.

They were not the hierarchy she expected from a city the size of New Orleans. They seemed to young for that, but they were happy to have caught the menance, and happier still that she didn't put up a fight.

But why should she after all? Three nights ago she was happy to wait for the sun, The fact that these vampires ment to do her in for being an evil Lasombra was just a quicker way to accomplish what she couldn't do herself.

So they talked about traditions broken, and it made her think about what happened to Reanneg.

They talked about the punishment for those crimes she commited by being nothing more then a woman and a Lasombra and it made her think of what happened to jessica.

and now it was her turn.

She kept quiet, when they asked her what she had to say for herself. It was better that way, she thought. If they wanted to think she was evil who was she to argue, since they would do what they wanted anyway.

She laughed at them when they argued over this rule and that tradition, and that's when she realized that the traditions were not a set of rules that protected vampires, like the bill of rights, but instead, they were a legal way of getting rid of someone the other vamps feared or just plan didn't like.

And who could be more unliked then the Lasombra.

Besides, what could she say. I'm a victim... I didn't ask for unlife... My sire is a poopyhead so i staked him... all valid arguements but the kindred didn't want to hear it.

So she was damned...

She waited for someone to come a cut off her head, or lock her away in a sun room like they did in LA. These things she expected, but then she didn't understand what it ment to be damned.

They took her to a place in the graveyard, a corner really. seprate from all the other graves. From this place she could see a light in the distance. an odd sense of peace passed over her.

It was funny to think that New Orleans was so close to Cascadia you can see the lights of the city on the horizon. She had come so close to being home that seeing it now made her long for it.

She wondered if any of her friends were still alive, or if the traditions had been worked against them too and she would find them on the other side of unlife.

They made her lay down in a coffin just then and stood over her with angry faces, while reading charges and agreeing to the sentence to be carried out.

"I'm ready to die now," she said bowing her head.

"Die?"

"You are not to die, You are to spend eternity in a box." And at that they shut the lid and buried her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
((nice post hun....does that mean what we were on about is going to happen ic ?
((:: thinks keep it cryptic...get the others worried ::
::laughs and goes to see her friendly tzi mate about reversing something::

confused huh?;) good lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:07 pm Reply with quote
"Peter, peter, pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn't keep her.
put her in a pumpkin shell and there he kept her very well."

It was dark and she couldn't move, but worse of all that nursery rhym kept going through her head driving her crazy because she knew it was true.

she giggled, :lol:

she cried, :cry: boo hoo hoo.

she even screamed from time to time thinking that someone might hear her, but it was no use. No one even knew where to look. And the only person who might even try she had staked and put away in a crypt a 100 miles away.

"Peter, peter, pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn't keep her.
put her in a pumpkin shell and there he kept her very well."

She was kept too, just like mrs. pumpkin eater. :( kept in a vampire shell, kept from hurting people like poor dillon. or the others. So it was just as well she be here.

She closed her eyes there was no differance form when she kept them open. it was still dark. She smiled and closed her eyes again.
"If i live a thousand years or a thousand more nights Jules will never find me." how funny she thought. The perfect hiding place was just six feet underground.

And at that she went to sleep forever...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Feck!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((if one of my 58947158431432 threads ever ends, Gabe's comin after you

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
((OMG!! Hun! That's was great!! Gabby go get her!!!

lol @ poopyhead

aaaah now that crazy pumpkin thing is stuck in my head... *sighs* :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 11:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((muwahahaha...guess who's on the way....::lies silently::

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:10 am Reply with quote
:D

It was a sound that made her open her eyes. in the darkness she stirred and found that she couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't feel anything beyond that terrible hunger. Then the sound happened agian. it was a slow rythem like the soft beating of a drum. no... that wasn't it...
it had a pulse, yes that was it. it sounded like the beating of a human heart.

how cruel, she thought. how very cruel.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 5:45 pm Reply with quote
to want but not be able to have was more then she could stand. a human was so close to her right now she could almost taste him.

"too weak," she sighed.

she tried to sense him better, thinking that if she could just let him know that she was here he might dig her up.

"Too weak," she sighed again

he made a noise.

oh god he's talking, she thought. she could see him kneeling on the grave next to her. he had a rose in his hand and kept saying how sorry he was.

too weak, she thought. she just couldn't get beyond his sorrow to take control of his mind.

she wanted to scream... she wanted to shout... she wanted to taste the blood cruising through his veins, she worked her hands agianst the lid of the casket, until her fingers were bleeding. The effort was soo exhusting she had to stop.

he stood up and blew a kiss at the ground, then he walked away, leaving the rose on the headstone next to her.

alone agian she let out a sigh.
it was dark here, cold and clammy. alone and in the dark, she slipped sliently into dreamless sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:48 pm Reply with quote
((don't worry Adrianna dear help is on the way! sorry i haven't posted yet, working so damn much. :/

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:54 am Reply with quote
day...
night...
it's all the same when your whole world is as big as a coffin...

I wonder if I have coffin hair? she thought. She let a sigh, it really didn't matter since she had no reflection. :lol:

she could laugh all she wanted :lol: but soon her laughing became tears :(
"A world as big as a coffin," echo would like that, she sobbed.
she wondered if it was posible for a vamp to go insane and if they did would they know it? :?

Prolly not...
night... day... night... day...

She tried to move her hands and when she couldn't she began to panic :shock:

it was unfair...

she was a victim when she became a vampire

and a victim after...

no more she thought... enough is enough... :twisted:

"one day I will be free... :twisted:

one day... they shall all pay... :evil:

one day, she thought about this...

that would be her luck, to get free during the day, how fitting...

how me... :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:52 pm Reply with quote
"Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree... la la la la la la la"

She pouted, she never could remember how that song went, or for that matter why she had thought of it. She lay perfectly still in her tomb and tried to push the song out of her mind. Everything would be differant she told herself, if they had just killed her like they do all the other vampires that break traditions. She giggled, hell she didn't even know what she had done beyond coming from the wrong blood line.

"oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree... la la la la la la la"

she always loved christmas time, it was always so happy. The lights, the decorations, and of course the presents...

She smiled at the thought. If she were free, she would decorate the Haven and throw a christmas party. how funny that would be, she thought. a vampire having a christmas party.

She made a list of all the people she would invite, there wouldn't be too many really... and it was doubtful some would come. and for sure she wouldn't invite any of the new orleans vamps that put her here. :P

She smiled, we could exchange gifts, and sing carols and stuff like that.
She laught when she thought of valek singing carols... he would make that frowny face and no matter how hard he tried to sound festive he would probly add some demonic verse just to keep from choking.

She wondered if Gabby babe would wear a tux?

If Kathy would help her with the decorations?

She wondered if Drain would be there? Probly not she told herself, he don't like me anymore.

She wondered Batty and Kiya would come and imagined the pretty formals they would wear, causing her to think she would need to buy something new for the accausion, or end up looking positivly lame. but then they would probly think the whole thing silly. You could never tell what the older Vampires thought of such things she told herself.

"Oh christmas tree oh christmas tree..." she really wished she could remember the rest of that song. Thinking of it made the shadows of her casket seem not so dark anylonger.

She thought of Chaz and smiled at the thought of dressing him up to look like santa claus. He wouldn't do that of course so she would have to come up with some one else.

Sorenti... she giggled

no better yet...

Cain... he would be perfect :twisted: prolly too evil

but it was fun to think about.

She closed her eyes and tried to picture Cain all dressed up as santa. She would set him in a big chair and let people tell him what they want for christmas.

But what did she want?

She would walk up to him and sit on his knee. then whisper in his ear her secret desires...

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
((Adrianna, how can we help you?...i mean, the only thing that makees sense to me is graverobbers...

Offline Profile