<  Dusty Books  ~  Rest in peace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:54 pm Reply with quote
((The way shes going she will soon be picked up by the Malkavian mind network :lol: , a kindred christmas parrty what a wonderful idea :shock:))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:13 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm
Rea looked around the sparse barren ground....she feltthe pull to this place keenly, and although nothing seemed to be untoward she refused to leave it.
her eyes scanned the ground eagerly, knowing that something that she should find was here.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:49 pm
((Sam True and Erin Brannagh are on the case! Prepare to be resuurected swee'pea!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:06 pm Reply with quote
Kayla looked out the window of the cab into the rainy night. They had stopped in front of an old dark highraise apartment in the west end of Cascadia. It was always that way she thought and could never understand why Adrianna kept it like that. She's the Primo for christsakes if I were Primogen of clan Lasombra I would light the place up, hold partys ever Saturday, even hire cool bands like Disurbed and slipknot to play them. She smiled at the thought and paid the Cab driver $15.00 for the ride.

moments later she knocked on the door to the haven. "God ain't she gonna be suprised." She waited and when no one came tried knocking louder.

"Now where could she be? prolly one of those meeting things with the prince or something, well I guess I'll just have to let myself in." :D

A moment later the young girl faded into shadow becoming nothing more then a shade moving along the ground and slipping under the door. It was a neat trick and Jules had always said she was better at it then her sister Adrianna. once inside the shadow girl gained shape and substance again. She looked around and found that no body had been there for some time.

"Great, just my luck, I runaway from L.A to be with my sister, and guess what, she has gone to L.A. no doubt looking for me." 8P

"well, while I'm here I may as well make the best of it. I wonder If Slip knot is busy this weekend?"