<  Dusty Books  ~  Thus i have spoken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:28 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[b:60eb7dcd37]Many nights had passed since the meeting between Daisy and Valek regarding the resurection of Christian Valley And for countless nights , ever since she met Valek , Daisy has been having nightmares , the same dream over and over again , in her dream she was " re-living " the pact she made with Valek , where she sold her soul to him for a mere favor , she dreamed everything in details , the nightmare was so real that she could even feel what she was dreaming , if she was to hurt herself in the dream she would hurt in reality as well .. She could also see in this dream her talking to Valek and a strange female that seemed to be from the Cappadocian clan as well , then all she could see after was her laying on the floor in a bloody mess , shaking like if she was having an epileptic(sp) attack .This dream was haunting her slumber EACH day , no matter how hard she tried to not think of it before sleeping , this dream would come to her just as if the dream itself was finding its way to wherever she was .. [/b:60eb7dcd37]

[u:60eb7dcd37][i:60eb7dcd37][b:60eb7dcd37]Daisy's appartment[/b:60eb7dcd37][/i:60eb7dcd37][/u:60eb7dcd37]

- Still sleeping , Daisy was shaking violently in her coffin , she was
having the same dream again , with her eyes still closed and Daisy still
sleeping , her left cheek began to bleed as a scar appeared on her face , in her dream she was in front of this strange dark cloaked female , along side of this female was standing Valek , in her dream this female scared Daisy on her left cheek with a dagger , and in reality the scar appeared on her face , making Daisy bleed . Daisy woke up violently as she slammed the coffin lid with her two hands , making the lid break into pieces as it reach the ceiling , as Daisy looked around she heard demonic whispers all around her and it was saying

" JoIn Us .... BeCoMe OnE oF Us .... JoIn Us .... "

Still in a sitting position in her coffin , Daisy could feel something
warm coming down her left cheek , as she looked at her white dress she
could see blood on it , she slowly touched the blood with one of her fingers
and looked at it for some time before tasting it , she could feel something
coming down her left cheek , she slowly touched it too with her fingers
she tasted the blood again , knowing it was hers she had flashback of the
dream she just had , this female scaring her cheek with the dagger made her bleed in reality , Daisy was slowly loosing notion of what was real and
what wasnt . She grabbed her head with both of her hands and she lat out
a psychotic scream , not knowing if she was in reality or still sleeping .
Daisy kept screaming to the point of having her throat badly wounded making it bleed .

The walls of her appartment seemed to bleed as the demonic whispers could still be heard , the whole appartment seemed to move at time , with the image of Valek and this strange female Cappadocian , Daisy stormed (sp) out of her appartment , going to where was the only one able to explain her all of this ..... Valek ..

[u:60eb7dcd37][i:60eb7dcd37][b:60eb7dcd37]Valek's haven[/b:60eb7dcd37][/i:60eb7dcd37][/u:60eb7dcd37]

The inside of Valek's haven was as usual , walls filled with Demonic
carvings , dried blood , dead nuns and priests hanging on the ceiling
some were tied up by their neck with barbered wires , some by chains and
some by a mere rope , and few in cages , they were all long dead judging
by the advanced state of decomposition (sp) , the smell of decay and burning flesh was strong in the haven , the screams of thousands of demons could be heard coming from the dungeon below , Valek was sitting on his throne made of human bones , the room was barely containing any light , the only thing visible from the outside of the dark room would be the red amber eyes of Valek .

A knocking sound was heard , Daisy arrived at Valek's haven , how ? she
couldnt really tell , she never even knew where it was , it seemed like
something guided her there ... Seeing no answer Daisy was about to knock again on the door , but it opened violently before her very eyes , she slowly stepped inside , the door slammed closed very violently and a locking noise was heard . Daisy kept looking around to see who opened and closed the door , but she saw no one .. As she looked back foward to the long cold and dark corridor she saw a demon houd running toward her , the eyes of this demonic houd were green , glowing with hatred , it stopped 2 meters away from Daisy , the demonic dog's mouth was filled with particles of flesh , his mouth was a pit of blood , his fangs way larger than normal , the dog kept growling as if he was about to attack when suddenly a strange voice was heard in echoes in
the long corridor , it said

" Who ... do ... you ... seek .... " the voice was one of a beast and it kept
repeating until an answer would be given ... The demonic houd waiting impatiently to know if he would attack what could be his next victim ..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy bolted awake, her dream being so realistic that it took her several moments to realise where she was. She raised her hand to touch the area on her cheek that had been cut in her dream. She was shocked to feel the wettness on her fingers. She brought her hand down and looked at it, panic and confusion filled her face. The voices from her dream still lingering in her head. She jumped up and dressed quickly not really sure what she was going to do. She paced back and forth franticly wringing her hands. Then the thought struck her. All of this started after she had commited Valeks sin. She had held her end of the bargin and now waited on Deacons return so that Valek could hold his end.
Valek can stop this she thought to herself. He has to be able to. She grabbed her cloak and set out to see him.
She had no clue where his Haven was but something inside of her pulled her along and led her right to his door. Daisy pounded on the door, there was no answer. She raised her fist to try once more when the door flew open. She stepped inside expecting to see Valek there but there was no one. Once she was inside the door slammed shut and locked behind her. She looked down the long dark corridor in front of her and saw something coming towards her, it sounded like a wild animal and its eyes were glowing. It stopped right in front of her and showed her his bloody snout and his long razor like teeth. She then heard a strange echoing voice come from the corridor. Who do you seek? Daisy stood her ground and replied with a shout I am here to see Valek it is a very important private matter. She awaited a reply.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:21 am Reply with quote
- Daisy - " I am here to see Valek it is a very important private matter ! "

A long and deadly silence followed Daisy's last words , as she was about to ask again , the sound of something walking slowly could be heard in the distance , the place was very dark , even for a kindred . As Daisy was about to step deeper into this Darkness , two green glowing eyes appeared in the darkness of the corridor , and it was coming toward Daisy . Daisy stood still where she was , not moving .

What was walking toward her revealed itself to be a corpse of one of the many victim of Valek's wrath , Daisy looked carefuly at this walking dead , its green glowing eyes were nearly blinding the view of Daisy as she looked in it , the corpse smiled evily and took out a dagger from his chest , letting some blood drip on the ground , it slowly put it against its neck and cut its throat slowly , the blood that was coming out of its throat wasnt falling on the floor , strangely the blood went splashing on the wall of the corridor , a blood trail was forming on the wall , just as if to show the way to follow , the corpse fell on the ground after loosing all of its blood , the demonic hound was quick to jump on it to devour the dead flesh ... Daisy slowly passed by the hound and followed the blood trail on the wall .

As Daisy was following the trail of blood on the wall , she could hear screams of what seemed to be thousands of demons on the floor below , on her way she could as well actually see with her own eyes the tortured ghosts and losts souls walking inside the haven of Valek , some passing thru walls , some simply floating motionless just as if the spirit itself was dead , for the most part she could see demonic spirits roaming free inside the haven of Valek , the place itself seemed like the gate to Hell , for sure what was below seemed and sounded worst ..

Daisy finally arrived in front of a very large wooden door , as Daisy was about to push it , the door became blood , but yet , it was still standing , the blood seemed to form some sort of a gate . A strange demonic voice was heard and it said

" [color=red:c0ca408a3c]Blood is a river of hate which only the damned can cross .... [/color:c0ca408a3c]"

Daisy looked from where the voice came , the demonic voice then said something else

"[color=red:c0ca408a3c] Let the fire burn and blood flow ... [/color:c0ca408a3c]"

Those sayings seemed like a riddle , Daisy looked at the lit torch hanging on the wall next to her , she then looked on the other wall and noticed a dagger hanging on it ... After some thinking Daisy picked up the dagger and tought of what the demonic voice just said to her " Let the fire burn and blood flow ... " Daisy closed her eyes as she slit her vains with the dagger , she lat flow the blood for some time and then picked up the torch and burned her wound with it , stoping the bleeding , the whole thing came with her scream , a scream of pain as this dagger seemed to cause more pain than a usual one , and this flame seemed to burn more than the others ... As Daisy last scream ended , the door of blood faded to reveal the throne room of Valek ... Daisy walked in slowly as she was still holding her wrist with her hand .

Valek was sitting in his throne made of human bones , he smiled evily and said in a demonic voice

" [color=red:c0ca408a3c]You made it this far Daisy .... not a lot managed to do this .. what is the reason of your precense .... [/color:c0ca408a3c]"

Valek awaited an answer ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy stood face to face with Valek, still holding her wrist in her hand. The blood from the cut on her cheek was smeared and dried. She looked like a wild woman due to lack of sleep and her demented dreams.

You made it this far Daisy .... not a lot managed to do this .. what is the reason of your precense ....

You have to help me Valek, I'm losing my mind! I can't close my eyes, when I do you are there. You and some woman. She terroizes me and you do nothing just stand there. And then the voices they are now there even when i'm awake! She put her hands up to her ears covering them, closed her eyes tight and repeated " join us join us join us". Please Valek you have to make it stop! I can't handle the nightmare anymore. I think shes trying to kill me. Look at my face! She did this to me in my dream!
Daisy fell to her knees infront of Valek. Please...she begged...please make it all stop....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:35 am Reply with quote
Daisy fell to her knees in front of Valek and said

" Please ... please make it all stop ... "

Valek smiled evily as he started walking slowly around Daisy who was still on her knees .

- Valek - " [color=red:825b573aca]You asked for what you are living now .... i showed you with who you were dealing with before you accepted , you saw and you accepted , consequences comes with your act .. [/color:825b573aca]"

- Daisy - " I do not know what is real and whats not anymore ! Even in my dreams i get hurt , you never mentioned that to me ... "

- Valek - " [color=red:825b573aca]Your soul belongs to me now Daisy , what did you expect , that nothing would happen to it ? Remember with who you made a pact with ... And this pact will never be broken , it is carved in the eternal flames of Hell ... [/color:825b573aca]"

- Daisy - " I made this pact because i knew you in the past ! We were once friends .... And because the light took everything away from me ... what did i had to loose ? My soul ? it seemed little compared to what ive lost in the past , but i now realise that loosing that is costing me a lot ... "

Valek smirked and then said

" [color=red:825b573aca]Friends .... things never were like they seemed to be in the past Daisy , keep in mind that the word " Friend " and " Love " are nothing more than just damn words , something you must crush , something to burn , to kill , to exterminate , to destroy , to slay .... however , i can give you back what the light took away from you , in exchange of a mere thing .[/color:825b573aca]"

- Daisy - " Before i answer this , can i ask you a question ... "

Valek noded slowly ..

- Daisy - " In the past , back in York , when you and Rhiannon were together , what was your REAL intentions (sp) if you didnt cared for her as you said to me ... ? "

- Valek - " [color=red:825b573aca]Curious aren't you ... My plan was simple , gain the trust of the hierarchy there and destroy them all right after , even Rhiannon would have felt my wrath ... She did good to leave me before it happened , it was wise of her , but this was a mere coinsidence , as she knew nothing of my real intentions , York falled none the less , with most of those i was about to kill .[/color:825b573aca]"

Daisy said nothing , she kept a deadly silence , her eyes wide open in surprise , now knowning what Valek had in mind for the Kindred of York .

- Valek - " [color=red:825b573aca]Now ... if you want those dream to stop ... you have two choices ... [/color:825b573aca]"

Daisy raised her head and said

" What are they ? "

- Valek - " [color=red:825b573aca]One : You kill yourself or you follow those dreams , for they are part of what could be your future , those whispers you are hearing are an invitation , you can either refuse it and die in awful torments that are your dreams , for one day those dreams will end you ... The sands of time for you are running low Daisy , you have been marked by the Queen of Darkness ... Or you can accept the invitation sent to you and learn from us .. I can sense a lot of hate and anger inside you , you hold it back and its only begging to come out ... [/color:825b573aca]"

- Daisy - " What is us ... who is the other one ... "

Valek smiled evily and then said

" [color=red:825b573aca]The Queen of Darkness , the women in your dream , my sire ... Angelica ... [/color:825b573aca]"

At this moment Angelica stepped out of the Darkness and stood in front of Daisy , she had the dagger in hand smiling evily at Daisy , her eyes were as intense as the ones of Valek , if not more ...

- Valek - " [color=red:825b573aca]Choose wisely Daisy , for none ever saw Angelica and escaped to tell the tale ... [/color:825b573aca]"

Valek awaited an answer ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:35 pm Reply with quote
Daisy looked up at Angelica terrified. Her mind began to race. She would rather have these two on her side rather than against her. Then she began to think that maybe she could trick them and if she agreed to join them they wouldnt hurt her. She would just agree with them and then go on her merry little way.
She stood up in front of Angelica and Valek and spoke slowly, chosing her words carefully.
I can't take the nightmares and the voices anymore. I will do as you wish as long as they stop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
- Daisy - " I can't take the nightmares and the voices anymore. I will do as you wish as long as they stop "

Angelica smiled evily as she heard Daisy's last sentence , with the dagger still in hand Angelica approached Daisy ...

- Angelica - " Those visions , are gifts given to you by us , we will NEVER end them for they are one of our many ways to torture and kill whom so ever we wish even if they aren't in front of us ... "

Daisy became worried hearing what Angelica just said and as Daisy was about to speak Angelica stopped her and said

- Angelica - " Remember that even if your not with us , we are with you wherever you are .... we are what is real and what is not , we control the world of dreams and the world of reality .. where Evil is we are , where murders take place we are the ones holding the daggers , where the light dies , we are the darkness ending it ... "

A long deadly silence followed Angelica's last words , Daisy was obviously terrified by what she just heard , afraid of even talking to Angelica Daisy hesitated before talking , but she did ...

- Daisy - " What happens if i accept the invitation .... " Said Daisy is a shaky voice ...

Angelica smiled evily and said

- Angelica - " You will become our apprentice ... you have much hate and anger inside you that only waits to be used ... we shall show you the way .. and become one of us you will ... "

Angelica's eyes became amber red and clapped her hands once , a beam of bloody red electricity surrounded her hands , as Angelica spat a few words in the language of the Demons called Los Demonis this red electricity beam faded to reveal a scroll made of flesh in the hands of Angelica , the scroll was bleeding from its writting made of human blood . Angelica then threw the scroll in direction of Daisy who catched it ..

- Angelica - " Read those words , and only after that will you be going thru our ritual for your transformation .. "

On the scroll was written the following

" [color=darkred:90831357f8]Midian , Angelica , Valek- angels of darkness. Carry me through the seventh gate. Take me to the regions of evil. Let your flames surround my soul. I will wear your marks with pride. You will become the razor in my flesh. Now take my blackened soul. Enrich me with the powers of evil. Let me stand by your side . Let me become a soldier of darkness. For you 3 i'll raise my sword. [/color:90831357f8]"

Angelica and Valek awaited that Daisy would read those words out loud so they could after begin the ritual ...

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Daisys first mistake was reading the scroll aloud without looking at what she was reading first. Her second mistake was that she read it at all.
THe scroll dropped from Daisys shaking hands landing at her feet then turning into a small pool of blood. She looked up at Valek and Angelica and took a step backwards.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:24 am Reply with quote
Angelica and Valek smiled evily and both said

" Our words will set your soul aflame ! "

Angelica then quickly walked toward Daisy who kept walking backwards , Daisy knew that something evily twisted would happen to her , but the more she looked into the eyes of Angelica and Valek , the more it seemed that her fate would be worst .. Daisy turned back and started to run in direction of the exit of this room , the doors slammed shut as Angelica mentioned a few words in Los Demonis , Daisy stopped inches from the now closed and sealed door and didnt moved anymore , she stood in place , not moving .. Daisy could hear footsteps of either Angelica or Valek coming toward her rather quickly , as Daisy turned back , Angelica was already inches from her , the eyes of Angelica were pitch black , and the look on the face of Angelica clearly mentioned that she wasn't happy at all of the escape attemp of Daisy ...

- Daisy - " Please .... don't ... i .. "

Before Daisy finished talking Angelica lifted Daisy by her throat with one hand , Daisy's feet weren't touching the ground anymore , Angelica then spoke

" Do not make me kill you ... do this again , and your dead ... "

Angelica than lat go her grip , Daisy fell on the ground and didnt moved anymore , too terrified to try anything . After some time Daisy stood up slowly , her back leaning against the stone wall as she did , with her back still against the wall , she looked at Angelica that was still standing inches from her , the demonic eyes of Angelica forced Daisy to look elsewhere , as she turned to look at Valek , Valek said

" You will learn what the word pain really means soon enough .... " Before Daisy could place a word Valek grabbed (Sp) her by her hair and slammed her forehead against the wall , Daisy fell on the ground once again , uncoucious (Sp) , her forehead now bleeding ..

Valek took a hold of Daisy's long red hair and made his way to the ritual room by pulling Daisy by her hair ... Once Valek and Angelica arrived in the ritual room they chained Daisy on the ground that was a pentagram shaped altar ... Daisy's forehead was still bleeding , a small blood pool formed around her head due to her wound .. Daisy woke up after some time and noticed Valek and Angelica aside from her , Daisy tried to fight her way out of the chains , but they were too strong for the breaking , Daisy layed on the ground chained .. Valek smiled evily and said

" The time has come .... let the ritual begin ... "

Valek's eyes became amber red as he started to perform the ritual ..

[u:94db3355dd][i:94db3355dd][b:94db3355dd]The ritual[/b:94db3355dd][/i:94db3355dd][/u:94db3355dd]

- Valek - " Hear me now; let this be the night of the damned
The gauntlet has been thrown , and the challenge is met . With death-rattle chains, and brimstone from below . I will come with black-hearted rage, and eyes of burning coal.Let the fire burn and blood flow, let skulls and bones tower up to the heavens. From the liquid darkness I appear,
My unholy fire is needed to cleanse this world. Free from my cursed bounds, I once again will trample the earth. Chaos swallows the earth when I release my Christian hatred,A hatred older than memory.
I move across the worlds like a dark plague,Across boundaries unseen.
I ask for the gates to open, And for my legions to be set free.... I call upon the power of darkness, form and shadow. I call upon the power of the elder ones, whose fate is bound to mine . I call upon my master and father Midian ( Satan ), give shadow form and lend me your eyes. To you Daisy i will grant my crystal vision and i will teach you what has been and what is to come ... The chain of Christian force is broken and the great darkness is loosened upon this world . THUS I HAVE SPOKEN , THUS SHALL IT BE ! "

( End of ritual )

At this moment , Valek's eyes became bloody red , the eyes of Valek so intense that it would blind whom so ever looked into them , strange bloody red lightnings were coming out of Valek's eyes , it came out very violently and went toward Daisy's head to enter by her ears in a VERY violent way , Daisy started to convulse (sp) , her entire body shaking violently , blood coming out of her ears , nostrils (sp) , mouth , her eyes were getting filled with blood , Daisy kept screaming as she was feeling the enormous pain that was the ritual , but however what she was now feeling was only the beginning ... much worst was to come ... Valek slowly took a demonic dagger and went toward Daisy who was still convulsing on the floor , the pain never ending for her .. Valek then kneeled on her left , he raised the dagger and said " My eyes are cold as death.My blood is rivers of hate. I am the very essence of evil!!!! " Valek then stabbed Daisy 6 time while saying " Hail murder " after each stabb , still chained Daisy shaked violently , the pain she was enduring was worst than any other punishment she ever went thru ... And yet this wasnt the end ... As Valek was done stabbing Daisy he then carved a demonic symbol on her , Valek then slit both palm of Daisy's hands , making a deep wound letting the blood flow .. Valek then threw the dagger away , his eyes now switched to pitch black , he stood up and raised his arms and said

" With my legions now free , i open wide the gates , i strike you with my wrathful hate , you shall burn in the eternal flames of hell , to perish forever more ... "

At this moment demonic screams were heard as the very flames of Hell were now burning Daisy , however the flames were not burning her flesh , nor anything else , she was only feeling the extreme ammount of pain , the feeling of getting her flesh burned by the hateful flames of hell , Valek stood in those flames smiling evily and looking at Daisy , the flames didnt seemed to affect Valek , he stood in them as if they were giving him power ... Daisy screamed and screamed and screamed , NO PAIN was comparable to the one she was going thru now , after 6 hours of feeling the pain of being burned by the eternal flames of hell , the ritual ended ... Daisy was laying on the floor still chained , in a pool of her own blood , something was now inside her ... Valek looked at her and said

" You are now one of us , but keep in mind that the pain you went thru i will make you endure again if you for some reason do ANY good , or if you disobay me or Angelica , when and if you do , we shall take back what we just gived you , and shall make you endure the same torments that you passed thru tonight ... You are now my apprentice ..... "

After Daisy heard what Valek said she then fell uncoucious(sp) .

Valek smiled evily at her , Valek still lat her chained on the ground and then said " When you wake up , you shall feel what it is to be part of Darkness .... "

Valek and Angelica laughed evily , awaiting Daisy to awake ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:32 pm Reply with quote
While Daisy laid there unconcious and unmoving her mind was very active. Images filled her head and floated past her unopened eyes. She could hear screams of torture and pain along with whispers and laugter.
Daisy began to walk down the corridors of her subconcious. She came to the first turn and saw all of her old friends who had passed on in Final Death. She continued on, around the next corner were flashes from her childhood. As she ran to escape the memorise she rounded another corner. She stopped dead in her tracks. Around this corner were two tunnels, one was dark and one was bright. At the front of each tunnel stood a mirror image of Daisy and behind each replica there were peope in robes with hoods. In the light tunnel they were white robes, in the dark tunnel they were black. As she cautiously moved closer she saw that the Daisy in the light was crying, not blood tears but real tears. She looked so sad. Then Daisy looked over to the dark tunnel and saw that the dark Daisy was giggling like a nervous child who had just been caught doing something she knew she shouldnt have done. She had her hands over her chin with just her fingertips covering her mouth. Her face was distorted and almost unrecognisable, but still Daisy knew it was her. Her eyes had a yellow tint and the skin on her face looked deteriated and cracked. Daisy took a step back and was turning to go to the light tunnel to comfort her crying double when the people in the black robes came forward and grabed her. She started screaming and kicking out at them wich didnt seem to phase them a bit. They pulled her to the dark tunnel stopping for a moment and holding her infront of her darker self. The double looked at Daisy and grinned. " You're mine now bitch" the double said and then spit in Daisys face. Then the dark hooded beings began to drag her down the long dark tunnel.

Daisys eyes flew open and a scream escaped her lips. The scream sounded almost glutteral. She tried to move but the chains still held her tight. Her body ached. She darted her eyes around the room and finally settled them on Valek and Angelica........

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:41 am Reply with quote
As Daisy settled her eyes on Valek and Angelica , she could for the first time with her demon eyes see Valek and Angelica under their true form . Valek was an exact replica of his father Midian ( Satan ) , and long and large demonic wings were on his back , Angelica was exactly the same , except that she was the female version of it .. Their red glowing amber red eyes were piercing thru Daisy's mind , Valek and Angelica could notice that she was still trying to fight the demon within her , Valek smiled evily and said in a demonic voice

" A darkened place beyond the eternal death, Hung many victims chained lifeless. Stolen of all their dignity.The dried blood on her pale skin,
Witness her beliefs. You are my apprentice . The wind is blowing strong from the north. While the demons force their way through the flames,
To grant you with their wisdom wide. Inside the circle of hate you will feel safe. You can feel the power grow. You are my apprentice .... " With those words Daisy looked straight at Valek , the demon in her quickly gaining over her , Daisy smiled evily , Valek then said

" You are to stay chained until you can control yourself ... once that will be done , you shall come with me on a small task that will determine (sp) your hatred toward the rest of ANYTHING .... Now tell me .... how do you feel ... "

Daisy closed her eyes for a second and opened them back to look at the true form of Valek .... Valek awaited her answer ... impatiently ..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:30 am Reply with quote
(( Sorry been running allllllll day and im exhausted. I will get a reply up first thing in the morning! err well second thing in the morning hehe coffee comes fist!! ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Daisy blinked her eyes a few times to clear her sight and then settled them on the true form of Valek and Angelica. A small smile crossed her lips. Her body levitated about an inch off the ground wich was all the chains would allow. How do I feel she repeated in a voice that was hoarser and deeper than her own. I feel liberated I feel welcomed I feel free. Free except for these damnable straps! Her already green eyes began to glow with a yellow incadesent flare.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:12 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post :) , im going to add on it tomorrow for sure ! :) ))