<  Dusty Books  ~  Thus i have spoken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:19 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Valek smiled evily and merely looked at the four chains that were holding Daisy down on the ground , a simply word coming out of Valek's mouth made the four chain break ..

Now free from her chains Daisy leviated (sp) her way up slowly to finally stand on her two feet . The demon that Valek and Angelica cast inside Daisy was already taking over her , as Daisy looked at Valek that still was in his true form to her eyes , Valek said

" You are one of us now .... "

Daisy smiled feeling the power that the demon inside her was giving her ..

Valek pointed at a strange looking door on his left , the door flew open violently as Valek said

" In the cell lies your first victim ... Kill it , and bring me its head ! "

Valek merely was making pass Daisy this test to see if she would do it ... Inside the cell was a 14 years old girl , dressed up as a nun ..

(( Bit short :( , but i have something big coming right after your next post :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:56 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy levitated and styed in mid air a few moments before coming to stand on her feet before Valek and Angelica. She could feel deep down inside of herself that she was losing control. It was as if she were only in her body for the ride while something else moved and spoke for her. Valek told her what she was to do and Daisy headed to the door that opened. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. A young girl dressed as a nun sat cowering in the corner of the small room. She looked up at Daisy with big frightened eyes. "Please" she begged " Please help me" Daisy knelt next to her "You poor poor dear of course i'll help you". Daisy began to stroke the childs hair and whisper comforting words to her. She then took the childs face between her hands and turned her so that she was looking at Daisy. I will set you free. Daisys eyes again took on that omnious yellow glow as she in one swift movement of her wrists, broke the girls neck. A low glutteral sound came from Daisy throat as the head was ripped from the girls body. The glow in her eyes faded. Daisy looked down at what she held in her hands and screamed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:04 am Reply with quote
(( Very nice post :) , ill add on it again soon ! ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Valek laughed evily as Daisy ripped off the head of the girl , the demon inside Daisy was taking over her slowly but surely ... As Daisy came back to normal and screamed as she saw what she did , Valek frowned and lat out a demonic scream that made Daisy flew in the air and crash in the wall in front of her ... Daisy turned back and looked at Valek and said

" What have you done to me !? "

Without answering to her question Valek pointed at the head on the floor and said in a demonic voice

" Bring me the head ... NOW ! "

- Daisy - " no .... "

Valek frowned and said " Remember the pact you made Daisy , patience is NOT one of my virtues , your soul in exchange of a resurection , your soul is MINE and i do what i see fit with it ... You are one of us now , bent to our rules and you shall live longer ... "

Daisy tought about Christian Valley and sighed heavily , she stood up and brought the head to Valek ...

Valek looked at her as she did , Valek took the head violently from her hands and held it up his head to drink the blood that was dripping of it .. Afterwards Valek threw the head against the wall , the head cracking open , letting the brain slip out of it ...

Valek smiled evily as he looked at the brain and said to Daisy

" I want the brain , heart , eyes , intestines , ears , hands , feet on the altar in the other room ... "

Before Daisy could place a word Valek said " My patience is growing thin apprentice .. mutilate the body parts i told you and bring them to the altar in the other room ..... "

Valek went out of the room and waited in the other one where his sire Angelica stood waiting as well ..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
the sun shone down upon Christian. He was standing in an open medow just outside the town of Galway in Ireland. The sky was dotted with white fluffly clouds and the suns ray were warm to the skin. Christian looked around and then down at his arms. They were pinky and not pale as they once were. He was dressed in the style of the mid 1700's and the air was fresh and not smoggy as was the modern days air. Day..thats what it was..daytime...the sun was out..shinning onto Christian yet he did not burn up into ash. He turned quickly after hearing something, it sounded like a young girls laughter. He saw his little sister running up to him from there home. He could feel his heart beat, he could feel his heart beat...He wonderd where he was. was this heaven, it definately wasnt hell. Yes , it was Heaven, for him at least. He looked again towrds his home and saw his mother and father emerge from there home. He had killed them...he had killed them all and half the town....he didnt derserve to be here, to see them..the feel them. His sister lept up at him and Christian caught her in his arms as she hugged him tightly, clearly happy to see him. He kissed her on the cheek and carried her in his arms.

"i killed you" he said softly in her ear "i killed you and mother and father, why...why am i here with you now"

she did not answer but instead clung around his neck as his mother and father approached

Christian looked at his mother, tears welling up as he rememberd what he had done to her all those centuarys ago

"oh mother i'm so sorry" he said as he wept openly infront of them "i'm so very sorry...please..forgive me....please" he let go of his sister as he slumped to his knees infront of his mother and wrapped his arms around her waist and cried into her lap. Christian felt so much guilt and remorse he thought it would kill him, he looked at his tears and they were clear, clear as a fresh glen in a morning and not crimson. He slowly stood up and looked at his mother as she said "i forgive you Christian,both myself and god forgive you my son"

Christian looked towrds his father who had tears in his eyes as he looked upon his son

"Father i'm sorry for what i did, i'm sorry i never amounted to anything, i'm sorry i didnt do anything worth while in my life...and i'm sorry i killed you...god i am so very sorry"

"its ok son..like yer mother said yer forgiven...i forgive yer son"

Christian picked up his little sister in one arm and put the other around his mother as he walked back home. Back home with his family.

Last edited by Ekaterina on Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:25 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post man :) , hey the resurection is coming hehe :) ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
(( Sorry will reply asap, been a hell of a week! ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:28 pm Reply with quote
(( Hey Daisy , sorry that i didnt had time to post :( , im in ny now with my gf Casey :) , im getting back home next saturday , so ill be on posting this coming saturday ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
something rumbled off in the distance as Christian and his family arrived at there home. The air was stuffy and close and on the horizon deep purple clouds gatherd, something this way crept.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:56 am Reply with quote
Daisy closed her eyes and clenched her fists tightly her nails digging into the flesh on her palms...blood dripping from her hands. she was fighting with everything she had, fighting the demon inside of her. She turned slowly looking at the room....a small smile crossing her lips as she slowly lost the battle raging inside of her. She returned to the room and began dismembering the body with a vengance. Her eyes glowing...her face taking on a distorted look, before she was done the room was coated with blood as well as herself. She obediantly brought the requested body parts out to Valek and sat them on the alter she then went and knelt and Valek and Angelicas feet while licking the blood from her fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:23 am Reply with quote
(( Woah hehe nice posts , glad to see you two back , I'm studying a damn lot lately and havent really had the time to post on every of my threads so , I'll be sure to add on this one soon ! :) ))