<  Dusty Books  ~  The Diarys of Christian Valley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
[i:6b1d7b1fd6][u:6b1d7b1fd6]Galway Ireland 1734

[/u:6b1d7b1fd6][/i:6b1d7b1fd6]"Sometimes i just dunno how i do it, perhaps its the good ol' Valley charm, not that i got it from me father. He does nay even know what i get up to at night on the streets of the town. Take last night as an example. Me and my best friend Stephen we went into the town to drink at the mucky donkey inn. That night there was a coach in from belfast..god knwos what they were doinga ll they way donw here. It was a noble and his wife and there 2 daughters. Anna and Florence, and my wernt they the finest things you ever did see. The night went smoothly and me and Stephen were talking to these 2 fine young women, seems they were from england and were here visiting relatives. Well while Stephen was get all close with Florence me and Anna sneaked off up to her room, away from prying eyes. Let me tell ya something, if any noble women says shes a virgin then friend there lying out of there arse, these women have been around enough to know the feel of a man. By god that night me and Anna made the most beuatiful love together. God knows how long we were at it..next time i looked out of the window the sun was coming up and so was my time. There i was about to get dressed when her father came busrting in through the door with a sword and started waving it at my face, i turned, kissed Anna goodbye and dived outa the window and landed through the roof of another coach. The local Priest didnt seem to like half naked men crashing into his private coach. As i ran down the early morning street i looked back and saw Anna half out of the window screaming farewells at me while her father, the skinny basterd, was trying to pull her back in.
Anna was the greatest women i ever met, possibly the only women i ever truly loved to this date, and there have been many that i have told i loved them but thats just for that night...i wonderd what happend to Anna"

[i:6b1d7b1fd6]Christian Liam Valley[/i:6b1d7b1fd6]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
"ya a bloody fool you ignnorant pig" Christians fathers words were like red hot pokers to him. no matter how hard Chrsitian tried he could never get his fathers love or respect. Christian had tried to take up the family profession but he found it to boring and to laden down in books and shiffting boxes. It didnt have any excitement. However he wasnt fool enough to join the bleeding army either. The only excitement he got was at the Mucky Donkey Inn with his best friend Stephen.

The two had grown up together, they had had there first drink of ale together, even lost there virginity on the same night. It was safe to say that wherever Christian was, Stephen wasnt very far behind. They were the greatest team, complimenting each other perfectly. So when he first heard of Stephens death Christian was devestated. He had lost not only a true friend but a brother in arms. The death was a Mystery, the body found drained of all its blood and soon rumours about Vampires turned into mobs waving flaming tourches around. The entire town had become bogged down in ancient myth and superstition. Christian shrugged it off as rumours and here say about such things as "Vampires". He would scare the children out of fun by telling them.

[i:d8d4acb53b]"The streets are nay longer safe ya little brats..if yer not in yer bed by the 8th strike of the clock then yer gonna be food for the Vampires"

[/i:d8d4acb53b][u:d8d4acb53b]No, Christian didnt believe in such nonsense, not even if it appeared that Stephen had crawled from his grave, NO...no time for myths, just ale and women.[/u:d8d4acb53b]

Offline Profile