<  Dusty Books  ~  Lasombra Haven

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:45 am Reply with quote
RavnosPosts: 0Location: QuebecJoined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:39 am
A small smile crossed my lips as I approached the Lasombra haven. It had been almost a year now since I had seen my Masters. I couldnt help but to get excited about the idea of feeding. Lately all of my thoughts revolved around finding a way to get a beautiful Domitor again who instilled me with her precious vitae. I had tried to gain Batty as a Domitor but it just didnt work out. She was toooo dead and the idea of myself being an experiment didnt entertain me.
The cab pulled up and I pitched the driver some money. I began to fix my long black hair and made sure my sawed of shotgun was close by just in case those foul snakes decided to stop by again. Alright checklist: hair, clothes, weapons, and puppy.
Pleased with everything i bent over and opened the cage and let loose my white pup and began to approach the front door.

(( Got Lasombra? I could use an update.....please :?: Oh btw i missed everyone )) :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:58 am Reply with quote
(Glad to see you back Calvin!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:14 am Reply with quote
:::::CALVIN,WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, Looks all meany at him and paddles his hinny for staying away soooooo long then gives him a big hug XXXXXOOOOOXXXXXOOOOOXXXXXOOOO:::::::

Calvin finds a letter in the box.

To whom it may concern.

we have been holding a two coffins at our warehouse for several days pending delivery to this address. On three occausions we have tried to deliver and found no one home. as per our instructions the package is to be delivered at night, however we do not work past 6pm. if these packages are not claimed, they shall be turned over to the proper authoritys.

Fed EX

((see the lost and forgotten post for details 8) ))) :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 71Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:00 pm
(( Calvin .. you're just too cute :) Get a hold of me on icq.

"The courage of the Blue... The valour of the Grey."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:45 am Reply with quote
RavnosPosts: 0Location: QuebecJoined: Sun May 25, 2003 4:39 am
Gently tapping the papers against my chest I looked down at Puppy and said, “So Puppy who do you think is in the boxes?”

Puppy wagged his tail and began to run in circles due to the attention. “Well I better go pick it up, it could be someone important”

Walking in the front door I looked around. Yeah everything was the same as it was last time I was here. I walked to my old room and looked around….. empty. I walked down the stairs to where Reannag used to sleep. Empty also.

I remember staring off dazed at the chair and remembering all the wonderful times I spent combing and brushing her hair. The way she used to look right after she woke up. And goddamn it I remember the way her blood tasted as it ran down my throat. “I swear my whole life is going to fall apart if I don’t get some vitae soon”, I said as I opened a thermos of animal blood. It tasted like shit but if I was hyped up on enough PCP it really made me happy for a little while.

I walked around the house checking all the rooms; nobody had been here in quite some time. And damn-it my mind couldn’t think of anything except her.

Making the executive decision to retrieve the bodies I went out and down the street to where my old black Van sat. I drove on down to Fed Ex and picked up the two bodies and brought them home. I parked in the back so when I carried the coffins inside nobody would notice. Trust me I missed my strength. Being mortal really sucks.

Eventually I got the coffins into the basement and began opening them….

((OOC well one good hinny paddling deserves another :oops: . Let me dream :twisted: . Adrianna if your in one of these coffins, which I’m guessing you are, you’ll probably awaken to Calvin leaning in smiling to draw some blood out of your neck. Granted he doesn't have fangs, but he is on massive blood deprivation and he is into that kinda stuff anyway. LoL the joys of being a Ghoul

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:21 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
((hey calvin!!!!! wooohoooo good to see you back!! Rea's one of sorenti's war ghould now ughhh lol,but she sends you a big vamp cuddle anyways :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:49 pm Reply with quote
:::::giggles::::: hmmmm calvin attacking adrianna for her blood, sounds interesting 8) i have one problem, in her curent state adrianna is very likly to embrace calvin, i'm not sure this is what you want for your character so just post that you find inside the caskets my wardobe and a bottle of vitae that way i don't interfere with your story line. if however you want to be embraced, just let me know i can think of a pretty cool thread along thaT LINE.
:D

((P.S bends over to get paddled "is that about right?" :::::giggles:::: :wink: