<  Dusty Books  ~  The Ventrue Thread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
he always hated this part, the introduction, the request to stay in the city but what he hated most was asking the most difficult of all questions.

"Prince Valek, might i say how nice it is to finnaly see the fair city of Cascadia. My name is Deacon Valley, brother to one Christian Valley who was Primogen and Archon of clan Brujah in this city".

Valek looked at Deacon and saw a small resemblance in his apperance to that of Christians.

"So you are Christians clan brother i assume?" replied Valek in a clam tone

"errr no my Prince i am his brother from back when we were human" replied Deacon

"Really...that is very interesting..although Christian never mentioned a Brother during his stay in Cascadia"

Valek looked at Deacon trying to unravel what this kindred was working to..what his reasons were for being here

"I was sent away from my family at a young ageto be educated in Englad. Soon thereafter the family no longer spoke of me to him for fear of creating trouble"

Valek could sense that Deacon wasnt lying..or that he was Brujah

"Pray tell Deacon, but what clan are you if not Brujah ?"

"i am Ventrue sir...and i also seek haven within the city, to walk the streets that my brother once did"

"and where is your brother, nothing has been seen or heard of him in the last few months"

Deacon looked down at the floor and over at the fire that burned. With aheavy sigh he spoke

"Christian Valley has met final death at the hands of Byss in this very city, the fiend herself has escaped and fled back to Boston it appears but i will exact my reveng on her"

"Deacon...this is terrible news indeed. Christian was amongst those Kindred who helped build the Camerilla back in Cascadia along with Euryon and Rhiannon, his loss will be fealt by all who knew him....."

Valek paused ...now he knew why Deacon was here

"...but i fear there is something else you are nto asking me..another question perhaps"

Deacon tried to look into the ancient Vampires eyes but found it hard to hold sight there. How is it possible for him to KNOW why he is here...The Prince certainly knew when he walked in what he was going to ask

"Prince....there are those that feel Christians loss more than others, those that held him in high regard and great admiration, there are those that even loved him with more love than they could possibly know"

Deacon pasued before he asked the very question that brought him to see the Prince

"They ask that you ressurect Christian and bring him back to them as is within your powers"

Deacon awaited Valeks response nearvosly

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:31 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
Valek smiled evily and then said ..

" Christian was indeed of a great help in building Cascadia back in the old nights .. i remember well , for i was there as well .. "

Deacon noded as he kept listening to the Prince

- Valek - " Love shouldnt be a reason in this , for *Love* is a simple word , meaningless , something to be crushed and destroyed at first sight if you ask my very own opinion .. "

Gabriel still near the bar smiled evily as he heard Valek's comment on the subject , as he knew what Valek would answer on the " love " part of it ... Gabriel and Valek knew each other well , as they were once ennemies , they both were Nemesis to each other ( dont really know how to say it lol hopefuly its this way :) lol ) , things slowly changed in time , they both learned to fight and work side by side .. Tho the two Kindred are still very different ...

Deacon looked down at the Prince awaiting his answer on his question ..

- Valek - " It is indeed in my power to bring back your brother ... Deacon ... But tell me , who are the ones that " ask " for this resurection beside you ... And do you really know who and what i really am .... And do you are aware of what you ask for do you ..... ? " Valek said in a cold and eerie way as he looked to Deacon . Many were the Kindred that didnt trusted Valek , for his name travelled far in many cities as the one who exterminated the holy religion , destroying churches , killing priests , nuns and humans alike , a Kindred that most of the Kindred wouldnt want to meet as an ennemy ..

Valek wanted to hear everything that Deacon had to say on the subject before he would make his decision ..

Gabriel slowly walked toward Deacon from behind and said

" I suggest you choose wisely .. for this aint something to be taken lightly .. "

Valek awaited the answers of Deacon , arms crossed ..

(( The post is a bit short :( , sorry for that man , ill add on it tomorrow for sure :) , nice posts btw :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
He had to mention her now, she wanted to be kept out of this but it was at her request, but perhaps he could also spin the tale taller than it was.

Deacon looked back from Gaberial and to Valek meeting his eyes only for the second it took to say her name

Deacon- "Daisy.......Daisy is one of those that want Christian back. The 2 were very close." and now he was going to do something he shouldnt even consider doing to a Prince let alone one as powerful as Valek, he would have to lie

"Christian was an Archon, and a very good one. It was he with the help of a few others that flushed the Sabat from there hiding places in Cascadia. My contacts have told me they would like Christian back so that they could make him an Alastor (someone who hunts down members of the red list). Also i feel that time was stolen from my brother and i. There is so much he can teach me. True he is Brujah but perhaps our kinship could bring about some sort of peace between clan Brujah and clan Ventrue"

Deacon swollowed hard and awaited Valeks response.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:32 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post man :) , ill add on it tomorrow ( The 16th ) :) . ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((yeah i'll try to do the same

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:22 am Reply with quote
Valek kept a deadly silence as he listened to what Deacon had to say . as Deacon finished mentioning what he had to say he awaited Valek's answer on it ...

Valek smiled evily as he sensed a change in the voice of Deacon when he brought up what Valek tought to be lies ..

- Valek - " Hmmm , i had no knowledge that this Malkavian was still alive ... "

- Deacon - " She is sir .. "

- Valek - " hmmm .. "

After a deadly silence once more that most likely made Deacon wonder if Valek guessed something that would bring him in problems , Valek talked once more

" Do make sure of what you are asking Deacon ... "

- Deacon - " I am sure indeed sir .. "

- Valek - " Fine ... but before i do anything .. i want to see the Malkavian Daisy and have her tell me she wants it as well ... i dont care how you will do to bring her to me , but bring her to me you will ... if you want to see your brother once more ... "

Valek cracked his neck slowly , and sat back comfortably on the couch , extending his legs on the table , making his head hidding in the shadows , only his amber red eyes were visible in this darkness ..

(( Bit short :( , but ill had on it after your next reply for sure man :) ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
(( Ouch Valek, LOL Thats evil!! ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Deacon stood outside the Elysium pondering what Valek had just said

"i dont care how you do it, but bring her to me"

Valek spoke of Daisy of the Lunatic clan. A Malkavian of great strength. The things she had gone through and bore witness to was testemnet to that fact. Deacon first read about Daisy in Christians Journals. The first account was near the turn of the 20th centuary and mentions a young girl in a Mental Asylum. Christians words were laced with respect and a deep love for her even then but he knew he could not embrace one as young as her so he waited untill she was of age but he was beaten to the embrace by a Malkavian who must have worked within the halls of the Asylum.

In truth he was doing all this for Daisy, he had no wish to see his rbother back. He was gone, it had been almost a month now. Had time really started going so fast. Deacon HAD to do this for Daisy or Valek might find out how Christian had met final death.

Deacon hopped into his brothers old car, it was a nice car, a 69 plymoth, black, convertable. Funny really. Why would aVampire drive a convertable.
He put the foot down on the accelrator and sped off to Daisys apartment where he was to give her the somehwat good news. The Sun would soon be up. Looks like he would be crashing at her place again.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:52 pm Reply with quote
(( Yep Daisy lol

Nice post man :) ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy sat sprawled on the floor of her rundown apartment going through her pile of journals she had been keeping just after her embrace. The sporadic emotions of the writtings showing on her face, changing at the drop of a hat from tears to laughter to remorse. On her other side was a pile of letters tied carefully with a crimson ribbon. She was so lost in her memorise that she didnt hear the knocking on the fire escape outside her window. After a few moments she looked up to see Deacon looking down at her. Well, I have spoken to Valek he said with a bit of hesitation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 11:44 pm Reply with quote
Deacon walked into the room sharply not noticing the floor coverd in papers.

"ok i did what you asked but i'm not happy i did it. Not only do i know oh the Senchaschal but i have to bring you to Valek."

Daisy sat there on the floor still going through her papers, her emotions not fading infront of Deacon

"I mean have you met the senschal..now for a Ventrue hes ok, irish to but man....i thought i was going to nod off...are all elders that boring in this city" Deacon Looked around the floor

"and whats with the paper on the floor...you got a cat or something"?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:06 am Reply with quote
Daisy looked up at Deacon with an annoyed expression on her face. She smacked at his leg. Will you move your big feet off my stuff!? No I don't have a cat, this is my personal private stuff. She began to gather her books and papers together then stopped abruptly. Take me to Valek?? What do you mean take me to him? I told you not to tell anyone I was here! Not gonna do it, nope. Can't do it.
She picked up her stuff and turned her back on him. You're a traitor Deacon Valley. She walked over to the mirror and stared at her reflection.
They'll ask questions and look at me with pity. I can't face 'em I can't! I'm not ready to tell them yet. A single blood tear escaped from her eye and trickled down her cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:47 am Reply with quote
Deacon sat down on a tatterd sofa that had some sort of floral design on it. It was your usual tat that only grannys would think looked nice in there soft pink lounges trimmed head to toe in frilly things and old paintings of flowers...yeash..thank god he was imortal.

Daisy was definately secretavie about ALL her affairs, infact Deacon was lucky to even find her.

He took out a ciggerette and lit it with his zippo lighter. He took a long hard drag on it before he spoke.

"All that shit ive been through for you and you wont even go to see Valek, why" ? Deacon sat back in the sofa

Daisy: " I told you already, they cant know i'm here...i dont want them looking at me, judging me.....it..its to much"

Deacon: " You said you loved Christian, pleaded with me to help you, threatend me with blackmail. No 2 ways about it sweet heart...your going"

Daisy: " What even makes you think that i would do anything you'd say" ?

Deacon " Well how about for starters i gave em your address.....then perhaps i might dog you for the rest of your unlife...right now baby cakes...thats not looking all that long" Deacon stood up from the sofa and headed over to where Daisy was

Daisy: "great now the jerks threatning me in my own home, this is funny, really..you should take the show on the road"

Deacon walked up behind her and slipped his hand into his jacket and gripped the pistol he took from Christians car. Daisy saw him in the mirror and span around just as Deacon pulled the gun out and held it up at her face, point blank.

Daisy looked into Deacons eyes and recognised something in them..a look..a look that Christian had once had many years ago when he had gone through his change, a look she never wanted to see agian.

Daisy spoke, her voice wavvering : "I..Don..don..dont...think your going..to..to use that gun"

Deacon looked at her and allowed his finger to slowly squezze the trigger and right before the point inw hich the shot is fired he took his finger of it sharply and brought his right hand round and punched her across the face sending her to the floor unconcious. Deacon opend up one of Daisys chests and found some thick sturdy black chains, he picked them up and looked over at the bed.. a smile crept on his face

"Sorry sugga but you know what they say. Love hurts "

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:38 am Reply with quote
Daisy found herself in a long dark hallway. Windows lined the walls on either side of her,covered with sheer white curtains. There is a storm outside, she can hear the thunder and her only light, the lightning frequently flashing from outside. The strong wind blowing in through the windows makes the curtains take on a life of their own , blowing from one side to the other in front of her. Daisy looked up and at the end of the hallway stood Valley. He had his hand outstreched to her and was calling her name. Daisy began to run to him through the billowing curtains but the further she ran the further he seemed to be from her. She then heard a deep voice from behind her call out to her. She turned to see who it was, it was Euryon. She turned back around and ran towards Valley as Euryon began to run towards her. The moment she felt Euryons arms close on her from behind she woke up.
She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Deacon standing over her. She started to get up and tell him off good when she realised the only part of her body she could move was her head. She looked down at herself and saw the chains holding her down. She looked back at Deacon who had a grin pasted across his face.
"Have a nice nap?" he asked her smugly.
Deacon Vally you unchain me right now, you hear me?
His only reply was laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:40 pm Reply with quote
(( Really nice posts :) , ill add on it soon ! ))