<  Dusty Books  ~  The Ventrue Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Deacon took out a cell phone and flipped it open

Daisy spoke : Deacon...who're calling ?

Deacon: No one to worry your pretty little head about Daisy....

Hello...yes this is Deacon Valley....tell Valek i have the women he wants at the following adress

Daisy couldnt believe what was happening, only a few short days ago Deacon had showed up and although being a stubborn bull had the Valley charm and she was begining to like him..and now hes going to hand me over to Valek.

Deacon: Now Daisy....your going to be a good little girl..

the words flashed in her head and memorys of years spent in a cell came back to her, an image of a doctor "now daisy, your going to be a good little girl"

((short but sweet i feel )) :)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Good girl ...good girl...good girl.........The words echoed in her head as she tried again to fight against her restraints. In Daisys mind she was a child again restrained to the bed as a doctor in a white coat came towards her with a needle in his hand. Now you just be still and be a good girl the doctor said in a gruff voice.
Deacons words had taken Daisy back to when she was 6 years old and dropped in the Institution.
The white coat moved to Daisys side and roughly plunged the needle in her tiny arm. He then leaned over her and whispered, my names Bubba and you'r mine. Daisys head began to get foggy and things seemed to be going in slow motion as the drug from the needle took hold of her.
Bubba smiled at her giving her a glimps of his fangs. But in her state of mind Daisy didnt know if she was imagining it or if it was really happening. Bubba un fasted her hand and lifted it to his mouth. He scraped his fang over her finger then put it in his mouth. He then quickly restrapped her arm down then he was gone. She was left laying there as the drugs she had been given played games with reality.
She turned her head toward Deacon and in her mind Deacon became Bubba.
Daisy screamed louder.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:22 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Woah , THAT is some nice posts , hey ill add on it as i said soon , tonight to be more exact lol ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:13 am Reply with quote
[u:763c15676b][i:763c15676b][b:763c15676b]Elysium[/b:763c15676b][/i:763c15676b][/u:763c15676b]

- Still in the Elysium , Valek stood up and walked toward the stairs up to the first floor library of the Elysium , going toward the exit .

As Valek arrived at the exit , the ghoul standing at the entrance desk said

" Sir , someone called and gave me some information he said you'd be interested in " The ghoul handed over a paper with an address on it

- Valek - " And from who it is ... "

- Ghoul - " He said to be Deacon Valley .. "

- Valek - " Perfect ... and learn this ... NEVER interrupt me again .. or you will regret it ... "

Valek went out of the Elysium and went toward the address wrote on the paper ..

[u:763c15676b][i:763c15676b][b:763c15676b]Daisy's appartment [/b:763c15676b][/i:763c15676b][/u:763c15676b]

Even without the address Valek would have been able to guess what appartement it was , the screams that Daisy was letting out could be heard at the beginning of the streets , not like if it did matter , the streets were deserted .

Still tied and still screaming Daisy was remembering what was certainly a part of her past that marked her mind greatly , she stopped screaming as she very violently turned her head to look at the entrance door of her own appartment , feeling an evil aura approaching ... The eyes of Daisy never left the door , she kept looking at it in a psychotic way , she knew there was someone coming .. Valek knocked on the door 6 times , each knocking noise made Daisy jump , as she didnt knew if Valek would either be a friend or an ennemy .

Deacon went to open the door and noded to Valek in respect

- Deacon - " My Prince ... "

Valek noded and said

" Where is she .... " Said Valek in a cold and eerie way ..

- Deacon - " Follow me .. "

Valek followed Deacon and finally arrived in the room where Daisy was still tied up ...

Valek smiled evily and then said to Deacon

" You are new around this city Deacon , but i already like your way of dealing with the lunatic clan ... "

Daisy was still most likely under the effect of the drugs as she seemed more gone than a normal Malkavian would , she kept mentioning the same thing " Good ... girl ... good ... girl ... good little girl .... girl .. good little ... "

Deacon then took out a small needle and soaked it in a liquid and inserted it in Daisy's arm .. making the effect of the drug he gave her fading away ...

Valek smiled evily as he looked at the Malkavian .. judging by the toughts Valek was capting from her , she obviously went thru a lot of things ...

[u:763c15676b][i:763c15676b][b:763c15676b]Few minutes later[/b:763c15676b][/i:763c15676b][/u:763c15676b]

Daisy seemed to have returned to herself , Valek then said the following as he looked at Daisy

- Valek - " Time take its toll doesnt it Daisy ... the more time passes the more you feel broken ... " Valek knew Daisy wanted back Christian Valley , and he used it against her , trying to make her feel more psychotic than this Malkavian was already ...

- Valek - " And you dared enter MY YARD without asking permission of staying ... you know i could actually cause you a load of problems , but you know what , if you answer me and tell me what i want to know , ill pass over it and forget about it ... "

Daisy looked straight in the eyes of Valek , seeing only hate and anger ...

- Valek - " Now ... tell me exactly WHY you want Christian Valley back .... and if the reason is good enough for me , ill see to resurect it , but if however , the answer isnt good enough ... something else will happen .... "

Valek looked at Daisy , his arms crossed , waiting for an answer ...

(( Bit short :( , but its 4 am lol , ill add on more on it soon ! ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisys eyes moved back and forth from Valek to Deacon. She tried once again to sit up. Her throat was hoarse from screaming. She settled her eyes back on Valek a flicker of recognition in her eyes. She was slightly confused trying to register his words. You speak to me as if you do not know me she said in a hoarse whisper. I worked at the side of Prince Rhiannon as Justicar to help build this city. I knew you then, you were kind and thoughtful. She layed her head back for a moment then looked back at the both of them.
I do not see this as a fair inqusition. You two are free to move around while I am tied here as if under a microscope. Unbind me. I want to present my case with a little dignity!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Valek smiled evily as he heard her saying " Your were kind and toughful "

- Valek - " But i do remember you Daisy .. So do i remember this Rhiannon .. But you know what ... you see me under my real self tonight , you have no idea how it sickened me to fake being kind and toughtful back then , i never was like that and never will .. Ill indeed intie you so you can speak like i do , but i warn you , if you try anything , not only will i make Christian Valley's soul suffer for eternity , you will pass thru something similar .. "

Valek's eye quickly became pitch black as a few demonic whispers were heard , untieing (sp , im a good ol' French Canadian here lol ) Daisy ..

Valek now looked at her straight in her eyes , his eyes still pitch black , hate and anger were living in his eyes ..

- Valek - " NOW .. tell me WHY you want Christian's Valley back ... "

Valek crossed his arms and awaited Daisy answers ...

(( Bit short again :( , but ill be sure to add on it again soon ! ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:16 am Reply with quote
Daisy rubbed her wrists and looked up at Valek. She cringed at the evil in his eyes and his voice and decided she had best chose her words with caution and care. She straightened up and spoke to him with all the strength and courage she could muster.
I was there, I saw you, saw the look in your eyes when you were with her. You loved Rhiannon. You can't deny that, your eyes speak the truth when your mouth won't.
You ask me why I want Valley back. She looked squarly at Deacon locking her eyes on his and spoke. Because Valleys death was uncalled for and unjustified. She then turned her head back to Valek. Christian Valley has always played a major role in Cascadia, he has done many wonderful things for the city and if given the chance I know he could do more. He also took with him many secrets, secrets that will never be shared. Daisy closed her eyes almost as if in pain. He and Euryon were the first kindred I met after I became.I was just a scared little girl, they taught me everything. They picked me up out of the gutter and gave me refuge, they protected me and cared for me. I owe them everything, I swore I would never let them down. Please Valek please you have to help me.....
Euryon is ..is..gone, gone by his own will. Please..please don't let the light take Valley too. Daisy looked up into Valeks eyes as a tear made its way down her cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:42 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post :) , im writting something for it right now ! ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:28 am Reply with quote
- Daisy - " I was there, I saw you, saw the look in your eyes when you were with her. You loved Rhiannon. You can't deny that, your eyes speak the truth when your mouth won't. "

As Daisy finished mentioning this sentence , Valek turned back to look at her and lat out a huge demonic scream , the walls shaked and the windows exploded in pieces , Valek's eyes were now amber red as he walked toward Daisy quite fast just as if he was going to kill or hurt her .
Valek stoped inches from here and screamed the following in a demonic voice

- Valek - " [color=red:208ed56a42]NEVER mention the word LOVE in my precense , it is nothing more than a simple word ! MEANINGLESS , something to ERASE ! ... [/color:208ed56a42]"

Daisy walked backwards slowly as she was listening to Valek .. Valek then turned back , facing the hole of where was once a window ..

- Valek - " I NEVER loved anyone , and i NEVER WILL , you have simply NO IDEA how badly it pissed me off to fake being in love with someone , and your probably wondering why i did . Hurting everyone is all i wanted back in York , and hurting whom so ever pisses me off i will ... "

" Please Valek please you have to help me..... Euryon is ..is..gone, gone by his own will. Please..please don't let the light take Valley too. " Said Daisy ..

Valek smiled evily and walked in front of the broken window and stopped inches from it , as he looked outside to a city that Valek turned to his image , the one of a grave .. dark , cold and radiating with evil .. Still looking outside Valek then said in a demonic voice

" [color=red:208ed56a42]What this so called " God " takes away from all of you ... i can give it back ... but rest assured that the price to pay is higher than everything you would have imagined .. [/color:208ed56a42]"

Daisy then looked up at Valek and said " What are you asking for in return ? " she tried to have her voice sound as normal as her psychotic self would allow ..

Valek laughed evily as he turned back and walked toward Daisy , he stopped inches from her face and used a psychic connection to speak only in the mind of Daisy , Valek said

" Look deep in the eyes of Darkness , and behold to who you are asking help to ... "

Daisy's head tilted to the left and she looked deep in the pitch black eyes of Valek , the more she looked into them the more she could feel she was hypnotised (sp) .. Daisy then fell in what looked to be a deep state of slumber , but she was still standing ...

Daisy saw the images of tortured souls , burning in the very flames of Hell itself , the evil laughter of the damned , the screams of those who were tortured , then Daisy saw Midian ( Satan ) , Valek and Angelica ( Valek's sire ) standing side by side in the fire ... Not a lot knew that Valek was one of the sevens son's of Midian , only those who knew him really well , such as his sire and some few others , what mattered is that Valek was the very last son of Midian ...

Valek then snapped his fingers , waking up Daisy ... Valek smiled evily at her as he said " You now know with who you are dealing with ... the price to pay is high , but i can give you back what the light took away from you ..... "

Valek looked at Daisy awaiting her final answer ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Daisy closed her eyes and bit her lip thinking her reply through carefully before voicing it aloud. She walked closer to Valek and curtsied before him. She spoke slowly and clearly. I am already lost, if my soul be damned, then so be it. What is there to lose when you have nothing? I am already a prisoner of darkness and am shunned by the light. Sentenced to spend the rest of my days in the shadows.
I beg of you Valek, please bring him back.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:53 pm Reply with quote
(( Nice post :) , ill add on it tonight ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:55 am Reply with quote
Valek smiled evily as he looked at Daisy , he then turned slowly to look at Deacon and said

" Deacon , leave us alone for now , wait outside meanwhile and guard the entrance of this place , ill give you a sign when to come back ... "

- Deacon - " Hmmm ... fine .. "

Deacon got out of the appartement and watched the surroundings ...

Valek turned back to look at Daisy once more , his eyes became amber red once more and his voice was one of a demon , Valek took out a really strange looking demonic dagger and said to Daisy

" [color=red:17ef78c832]Then so be it .. i shall bring back Christian Valley , but before anything else , you will perform a sin for me , as a proof of your acceptance of this pact ... [/color:17ef78c832]"

Daisy looked up in Valek's amber red eyes and she listened carefuly

- Valek - " [color=darkred:17ef78c832]Kill six children , 3 boys , 3 girls ... they must have 6 years old each ... bring me their heads and we shall proceed to the next part of the pact .. I want them tonight , i will be waiting here , dont make me wait too long , or i could change my mind ... tell Deacon to come back in on your way out .. [/color:17ef78c832]"

Valek sat on a couch and crossed his arms , waiting for Daisy to go take care of the task at hand ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:31 am Reply with quote
Daisy listened carefully to Valek. Children? she asked. She looked at the dagger in Valeks hand and shakily reached her own hand and took the dagger from him. She bit her lip then stammered, I...ca...I will do as you say. She lowered her head and walked to the door. She stopped outside and looked at Deacon, all she could manage to say is" I have sold my soul for the return Christians" She then headed on to complete the mission at hand.
She headed to the school district knowing it would be easier to find the 6 children in that area. She looked for signs such as bikes strewn in yards and dolls left laying out. She found a pretty little home with a pink bike parked in the driveway. She closed her eyes and held the dagger against her chest and mumbled the words please forgive me she then made the sign of a cross over herself with the dagger. Using cloak of shadows it was easy for her to circle the home and look into the windows until she found the childs room. Luch was with her, the window was unlocked and she was easily able to push it up and quietly climb inside. Laying in the white canopy bed was a beautiful little girl with the blondest hair she had ever seen her little face covered with soft curls. Daisy sat in a big wicker chair that was beside the bed. She reached and softly stroked the childs hair and began to sing softly......~Come little child the times come to play....enter my garden of magic....Come little child I will take the away into my land of enchantment....
With her other hand she picked up the dagger from her lap and moved it slowly to the childs throat. The little girl let out a sigh and snuggled deeper into her bed. Daisy closed her eyes and shook her head. Im sorry Christian...im so sorry, I cant do this I cant, not even for you.....
Daisy rose from her seat and pulled the childs covers up over her shoulder and quickly and quietly let the room. She headed back to her apartment to face Valek.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:39 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post :)

Im having loads of ideas lol , ill post my reply very soon for sure ! :) ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:14 am Reply with quote
[u:a5be55630c][i:a5be55630c][b:a5be55630c]Daisy's appartment , Cascadia[/b:a5be55630c][/i:a5be55630c][/u:a5be55630c]

- Daisy walked back in the appartment , she didnt looked at Valek as she entered , she however could smell the scent of dead blood , with her head still looking at the floor , she noticed a pool of blood as she stepped in it , the sound of blood getting walked on was heard , not really wanting to look at Valek right now she continued looking on the floor as she advanced further , she noticed a black body bag on her left as she kept walking slowly , she then saw a hand on the floor , by the looks of it it seemed like it got chewed off the wrist of someone . The sound of someone chewing himself/herself could still be heard , Diasy raised her head and looked at Valek , Valek had his sword against the throat of a child , horrified Diasy looked away on her left and noticed another child trying to chew its hand off its wrist , the eyes of this child we're pitch black , a demon most likely possessed the child and was killing it slowly by doing what he was doing ..

As Daisy looked back at Valek she had somewhat a look of fear on her face , she then lowered her eyes to look at the child Valek was holding , as Daisy reached out for the little boy's face with her hand , Valek slowly slit the throat of the child , a deep cut it was , the blood was flowing like a waterfall , and part of the throat fell on the floor .. Daisy walked backwards really fast and looked in the eyes of Valek , his eyes were pitch black , only hate radiating from it .. Valek smiled evily and then said to Daisy

- Valek - " Where .... are .... the ... heads ... "

Daisy handed the dagger back to Valek , the blade of it still clean Valek frowned and said ...

- Valek - " You didnt killed them !? .... "

Too afraid to talk , Daisy noded her head from left to right as if to say no ..

Valek smiled evily as he pointed to the body bag she walked by earlier ...

- Valek - " Open it ... and look ... "

Diasy walked to the bag and slowly unzipped it , the heads of 6 young child were in it , judging by the looks on their face , the suffered greatly before being killed ...

- Valek - " I did ... take a look at them carefuly .... arent you feeling better to know less followers of light are alive ... All of what is holy , and human , deserve to die ... "

A long silence then took place ...

- Valek - " You didnt did as i asked you .... you leave me no other choice ... i should straightly take what is mine and leave you lifeless on this ground for not following what was suposed to take place ... But i can feel the hate within you , it is sleeping , let it take control over you ... let anger guide your way ... do not think .... kill ... "

Valek then looked in the eyes of Daisy and said

" Your soul is already mine Malkavian ... I leave you 2 choices and you can't refuse ... "

Daisy listened carefuly ....

- Valek - " You must SIN in a holy place , kill whom so ever is catholic in this city , and put it in front of a church ... if theres any left that i didnt burned down ... Or you join the hordes of Darkness now instead of waiting for your death for us to claim your soul ... You choose ... and its either of them .... i wont take any refusal .... "

Valek smiled evily as he awaited Daisy's answer ... As Daisy was about to speak , the demon that took possession of the child finally chewed the child to death .. Valek looked at the half eaten child falling on the floor , now dead ... Valek crossed his arms ... awaiting Daisy's answer ...