<  Dusty Books  ~  The Ventrue Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy was mortified when she stepped back into her appartment. The sight before her just about brought her to her knees. But she knew she had to be strong, if she showed any weakness she was sure Valek would drag her kicking and screaming to the pits of hell. She straightened her back and moved forward to face Valek.

- Valek - " Where .... are .... the ... heads ... "
Daisy handed the dagger back to Valek , the blade of it still clean Valek frowned and said ...

- Valek - " You didnt killed them !? .... "

Too afraid to talk , Daisy noded her head from left to right as if to say no ..

Valek smiled evily as he pointed to the body bag she walked by earlier ...

- Valek - " Open it ... and look ... "

Diasy walked to the bag and slowly unzipped it , the heads of 6 young child were in it , judging by the looks on their face , the suffered greatly before being killed ...

- Valek - " I did ... take a look at them carefuly .... arent you feeling better to know less followers of light are alive ... All of what is holy , and human , deserve to die ... "

- Valek - " You didnt did as i asked you .... you leave me no other choice ... i should straightly take what is mine and leave you lifeless on this ground for not following what was suposed to take place ... But i can feel the hate within you , it is sleeping , let it take control over you ... let anger guide your way ... do not think .... kill ... "

Valek then looked in the eyes of Daisy and said

" Your soul is already mine Malkavian ... I leave you 2 choices and you can't refuse ... "

Daisy listened carefuly ....

- Valek - " You must SIN in a holy place , kill whom so ever is catholic in this city , and put it in front of a church ... if theres any left that i didnt burned down ... Or you join the hordes of Darkness now instead of waiting for your death for us to claim your soul ... You choose ... and its either of them .... i wont take any refusal .... "

Daisy looked up at Valek, I won't fail this time. She again retrieved the dagger and and walked out in search of a church.
After what seemed like hours, Daisy finally stumbled upon a church on the outskirts of Cascadia. It was a massive building wich looed as if it were made of stone. Daisy made her way up the steps and tried the door. It was unlocked and opened with a loud groan as if it knew what was about to happen.
She stepped into the large hall, her footsteps echoing on the floor. Just up ahead was the Priest with his back turned away from Daisy. When she got with in a few steps of him, he turned and looked at her almost as if he had been expecting her. Then he spoke." And I looked and saw a pale horse, and its riders name was death".

[color=red:17cc3f5851][size=18:17cc3f5851]To be continued! [/size:17cc3f5851][/color:17cc3f5851] hehe I'll finish it uo tonight!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 5:56 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Nice post ! :) , cant wait to see more :) ))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy cocked her head to one side and examined the Priest. He was an older man, much older. What little hair he had left was almost white. His complexion was pale and pasty looking. Daisy moved a couple of steps closer to him and saw that he was clutching a Rosary in his hands.
As Daisy stepped closer, the Priest covered himself with the sign of the cross and began to chant "The Lord is my shepard". I am not a bad person, Daisy said. But sometimes there are things you have to do that cant be questioned. I am sure you don't question God when he tells you to do something. And I am sure that sometimes you dont want to do what it is he tells you to do. But still you do it, no questions asked. Isnt that what faith is Father? She didnt wait for him to answer. I dont know why and I dont have a choice, its either you or me. But i want you to understand, Im not bad. And when you get to heaven, will you tell God i'm sorry? Daisy pulled the dagger from behind her back and moved even closer to the priest. She whispered in his ear " Tell him I didnt mean it" and with that she slid the dagger across his throat.
She remembered Valeks words "Put him in front of the church". It was then that she noticed the cross on the wall right in the front of the church in clear veiw of those entering. She carried the body to the cross and with some effort she soon had him hanging upon the cross. Daisy then knealt at the bottom of the cross, blood from the priests slit throat dripping down on her. She crossed herself and said......Forgive me Father for I am damned........
She then made her way back to Valek.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:14 pm Reply with quote
(( Very nice post :) , ill add on it tonight ! ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:52 am Reply with quote
With the priest tied on the cross on the church , a human who was passed by about an hour later noticed the unholy murder that took place , the lady bursted out in tears as she remembered all those killings just a few years ago and those strange things such as demonic possession , the destruction of every church in Cascadia , the murders of thousands of priests and nuns , all of this issued by the hands of Valek himself , but tonight , THIS murder had been made by the hands of the Malkavian Daisy , the kill was fast and painful , the ability to kill and let anger run the acts of Kindred always been something Valek respected .

As Daisy made her way back , she could feel that something or someone was following her , nothing could be seen , but strange whispers was heard constantly in her head , a demonic spirit has been following her to assist (sp) to the kill she was asked to perform for Valek , which she did ... Daisy finally arrived in front of her appartment ...

[u:ac54331bed][i:ac54331bed][b:ac54331bed]Daisy's appartment[/b:ac54331bed][/i:ac54331bed][/u:ac54331bed]

As Daisy was getting closer to the door of her own appartment , all she could feel radiating from the place was pure hatred , it seemed that the more Valek was staying in the place , the more hate and anger was starting to be felt , Daisy then opened the door and walked in ..

As Daisy entered the demonic spirit went thru Valek's eyes to return inside of his master .. Valek then smiled evily at Daisy and started to clap his hands slowly , he clapped 6 times ..

- Valek - " Excellent work ... " said Valek in a demonic voice

Valek pointed at the pool of blood that was still on the floor , Valek mouthed a few words in Los Demonis that made visible in the blood what was now happening at the church where the priest was killed ..

- Valek - " Look ... and behold the fear and pain you caused to them , isnt it great ... ? THEY ALL deserve the same thing ... to be killed ... useless and pathetic (sp) are the humans ... "

- Daisy - " I did as you asked , what about Christian Valley now ? "

- Valek - " Indeed , you did as i asked , too bad we didnt discovered you before , but you are now ours .... remember to who you hail for Daisy , serve us well and thou shall be paid back , unlike the light side , we do pay back those who serves us well ... Ignore the light , kill it , hate it , fight it , burn it , destroy it , break it .... Now , to get down to Christian Valley as promised .... lead me to his grave and i shall see what is to do with him .... "

(( Bit short :( , but i as usual going to add on it more and more lol :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Daisy stood before Valek and listened to his every word. When he was done speaking to her, she glanced around her apartment. It was then that she noticed that Deacon had dissapeared. She looked back to Valek. I..I don't know where Christian is burried. All Deacon told me was he was in the Valley tomb in Ireland. But without Deacon...Daisy closed her eyes.
She began to wonder if what she had done had been done for nothing. Had she willingly given up her soul for nothing? She tried to shake the thought from her mind. She looked again at Valek. Just like all the others she said, just like all of them. He too has left me. What have I done?
(( sorry so short, but kinda hard when Valley isnt here posting :cry: ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:10 pm Reply with quote
(( Very nice post :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Deacon was stodd in the corridor just outside Daisys apartment but heard no sound coming from within it. The corridor was run down, hell the whole fucking place was. wood batterns popped through the plaster, doors had there paint falling off in lumps and clumps and the entrie place stuck like rat piss.

Deacon flciked away his ciggerete but and decieded that enough was enough. He had been outside Daisys apt for about half an hour and figuerd that was long enough.

He touched the door handle and quickly removed his hand as it was hot, not red hot but white hot. Deacon kicked the door on the lock and the door went smashing to the ground inside Daisys apartment.

Deacon quickly walked inside to see where Daisy was but he found no sign of her, she was missing. It was then that when Deacon looked down he saw something painted on the floor in blood, human blood. Slowly the image of a pentagram was made clear.

Deacon somehow thought that things had definately gotten deeper than even he could imagine. What price would Daisy pay for Christians life...

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:14 am Reply with quote
(( Nice post :) , ill add on it soon ! ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Sorenti sat at his desk in near darkness, the embers in the great marble fireplace casting an eerie orange glow on the sparsely decorated room. His fingers were pressed together in almost meditative thought as the voice spoke from the dark shadows of the corner. The female voice quickly detailed the newcomer and events since his arrival, expecting the usual outburst from the old Ventrue, but none came.

Sorenti simply nodded twice when she had finished and dismissed her with a slight wave of his hand. He sat, motionless apart from a slight tapping of his little fingers against each other. He located the address of the place Valek had been followed to in his mind, thought about the various implications of Valley's brother in Cascadia and then closed his mind off from it all. He leant back in his chair, folded his arms and closed his eyes.

This could wait, he thought, it could all wait.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:17 pm Reply with quote
(( Nice post man :) , damn cool to hear from Sor :) ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((aye, i'm a wee bit excited :)

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ