<  Dusty Books  ~  13 Days Of Byss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
[i:2baaf680da][u]10 DAYS AGO

[/i:2baaf680da]

The chamber was dank from the cold air and rain, it was below street level yet no sounds ever penetrated the walls of the chamber. The walls were sodden with damp and made of a dark stone and in the middle inset with a lighter stone was the coat of arms of the Fiends, the Tzimisce. From the cieling and the floor came 2 chains clamped around both ankles and wrists. The body that hung there,lifless was scarred with signs of many long nights of torture. On one side of the room sat a small table with many instruments laid upon it in a meticulas fashion and all sparkling as if fresh from the supplier. At the other end was a large door, steel in constuction and heavily hung into the wall. There was a huge clunk as bar slid away from the door and it swung in to the room. Standing in the Doorway was afigure yet unlike any figure that was known to man. For this figure was a mix of both sheer beauty and sheer horror and appeared almost alien in apperance. Who knows what sex it was but the flesh was sculptured and elongated and wrapped in black leather bands. When the figure spoke it spoke with elegance yet serated on both sides were its words.

"[i:2baaf680da]my my my...it appears that my childer have picked up well from there sire....these cuts are masterful..perhaps to good. Although it is nice to learn that they take after there mother."

[/i:2baaf680da]the figure walked around the dangling body and traced a finger over his chest

"[i:2baaf680da]Sometimes i wonder what things would have been like had they been different. True you were one of my most loved Acolytes and when you first clawed your way out of your grave to see your sire and your leader standing over you side by side i knew you had a darkness within you for it was in the stars and written on parchment long ago. You have tried to run from your past for so very long my dear boy but the sabbat have ways to deal with those who betray us...the Sabbat do not forget the injustice you gave to us all those years ago...the Sabbat WILL have your blood, your body and most importantly your SOUL........Christian Valley"

[/i:2baaf680da]Valleys body jerked alive as another white hot poker was rammed through his bare chest and the Chamber filled with agonising screams as the streets above became busy with the night life of Cascadia[b:2baaf680da][color=darkred:2baaf680da][/color:2baaf680da][/b:2baaf680da]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
[i:fe449d9d44]8 Days ago

[/i:fe449d9d44]it had been another 2 long nights of torture, perhaps Byss forgot why she was doing this and instead did it for sheer pleasure. It wouldnt surprise him but right now he could hardly connect and sort of tangiable thought together. She had left him for the night, left him with his tatterd thoughts and his memorys, not to mention the 3 steel pokers that had taken up residence through his chest. The pain was seering, lungs punctured,ribs prized apart. He had witnessed what this witch was capable of, hell on a few occasions he had helped her but that was long ago when he was young and easily manipulated he had since learned to follow his own cause. He knew he was under Cascadia but didnt know where abouts. Surely it must be deep below the catacombs that ran the length of the city. The same Catacombs that he and many of his friends had used long before the attack by the Garou. Most of them are gone now. Euryon a sheer beast of a man...he had somehow become tainted and his body had twsited into a more animalistic shape but that didnt remove his noble heart. His old Prince and dear friend Rhiannon, she held hope for him when many would have sooner strung him out in the sun. Eveshka at times they hated each other and at others almost had a passionate love between them. These friends had long gone..where they were he knew not but he would find them.

the door began to creak open

time to play good puppy and play dead for Byss..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:49 am Reply with quote
[i:9acd4ebd62]6 Days ago

[/i:9acd4ebd62]Valley looked around the chamber as Byss spoke to him, somehow trying to will an escape to happen. There had to be a weakness that he could exploit.

Byss: You should realise that after i get what i require you will be killed. I say this now so that it comes as no surprise when i do. I want you be expecting your final death, to know its presence , to FEAR it. Will you Fear it for me Valley....oh please say that you will...i would so much prefer to kill you knowing that you fear every last moment.

Valley looked up with hollow eyes, he was drained of all strength and had little willpower left. Soon he would crack and Byss would know everything and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He could see his final death yet he did not fear it and would never allow Byss to feal the pleasure she so longed for from his death.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:00 am Reply with quote
[i:0aee0146ca]5 Days ago

[/i:0aee0146ca]"ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH" the scream ripped through the chamber and its ajoining rooms.

Valley hung near the point of unconciusness and his chest prized apart revealing his chest cavatie. Byss was using ancient and unknown kindred powers to keep Valley alive. Slowly she took a sharp probe and began poking various parts of his innards.

Byss: Now Valleyyy...where isss itt? ::she prodded one of his exposed lungs::

Valley screamed "i....i wont tell you..."

Byss applied more preasure on his lung and slowly began working the sharp probe through its fleshy tissue

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"

Byss: i could remove it you know, rip it from your very chest and show it you ::she lunged her claw like hand into his exposed chest and ripped out his lung::

Valley screamed again and began coughing up blood

Byss: i get tired of asking. Where is the Stone of Thessala. The Stone that i created from your Dark essence...WHERE IS IT

Valley groaned an answer, the pain to much to bare anymore "Ga...Galway....its...its in...Galway"

Byss: Now that wasssnt so hardd was it

Byss began to close Valleys chest, leaving him with only 1 lung and multiple internal injuries.

Byss: I shall enjoy hearing your scream tonight

Byss turned and walked away smilling as she did so

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:16 am Reply with quote
[i:39f05658d1]4 Days ago

[/i:39f05658d1]Byss: My Dearest Valley....you are learning well..the Stone of Thessala was indeed in Galway...and so was soemthing else. ::Byss gave a small grin:: ohhh it is perhaps something of a great occasion since i have some good news for you.

Valley had long since stopped talking, what was the point he had nothing to say anymore

Byss: You remember your Family do you not?....the one that you killed for me? well it appears that you failed in that task...you forgot someone...::Byss spoke cold and stern::

Valley looked up from under his brow revealing his puzzled look

Byss: Did you know that you have a brother?. He is younger than you but only by a few years. It seems i appear to have found your familys Journals on my recent trip to your homeland. They were very proud of him, seems he was sent to England to be educated...why, pray tell, did they not do that with you..perhaps they could not afford it

He had a brother? his memory was very jaded now after everything that had happend in is unlife but yes...deep down he has memorys of him...what was his name....Dekk?....Deek

Byss: Deakkan Valley...do you remember the name?

Deakkan Valley...my god he remembers...he was sent away when he was just 8 years old to be eductaed in England by friends of the family but after that they never spoke of him and kept him secret from Christian and his younger sister.

Byss: There is so much more within these pages..it is quite the read..by now you must know that he died an old man a long time ago so there is no hope for you now Valley

Valley knew this..the news was joyess but was lined with greaveus news...Deakkan would have long since passed away...

Byss: There is so much you will never know my dear Valley for tommorow you shall meet your final death and i will have everything i need

Valley hung motionless looking at the floor..he was weak and he had no hope...Soon Byss will have everything she requires....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:04 am Reply with quote
[i:e15cd0491e]3 Days ago

[/i:e15cd0491e]Valley awoke to the sound of footsteps running away from the chamber door and in the distance he could make out screams and the sound of a fight..a large fight.

He must be dreaming

Valley had been through hell these past 10 days and nights and his strength was severly drained, he no longer had anything left in him and even if hope had found a way to release him from this place he was sure he wouldnt last much longer. His thoughts turned to those people most important to him. Daisy...my god Daisy. she will be worried to death about his disaperance. Daisy was like no one he had ever known. They had been through so much and yet he had never expressed his true feelings for her and now she would never know....

The Door burst open and one of the Tzimisce guards came flying through turning to dust as he did so.

Valley looked up to see a man standing before him...what was left of Valleys sense's told him he wasnt Brujah but a blue blood, a Ventrue. The irony was somewhat humerous even to his fragile and near death state.

Valley: who....who are you stranger? ::spoke valley in a gurgle of blood::

The stranger walked over to where Valley was hanging and removed a key from his jacket.

Valley: you...your in league with that Witch?

Stranger: With that bitch?....fuck no...right now i'm your only chance.....brother

Valley looked up at his brother standing before him...he had only found out about him a few short days ago but they felt like an eternity.

Christian Valley: what a cruel blow fate has dealt us.....reunited again....but i am so close to death

Deakkan Valley: dont talk like that..sure our clans hate each other but your my brother and i'm not about to let you die on me..we have so much to learn from each other

Christian Valley: Shes still alive isnt she.....

Deakkan nodded

Christian Valley sighed heavily as he slumped into his brothers arms

CV: If you ARE my brother then you will carry out my last wish...i am near final death and cannot move any further....please i beg you....drink from me..drain me whole and end me

Deakkan: Christian thats Diablerie!!

Christian: DO IT....pllleease

Deakkan looked at Christian and saw his condition was worsening..Christian spoke the truth he was near final death and he was his brother and this was his last will and it had to be done..the traditions and the camerilla be damned.

Christian: here...Byss didnt take it....its a ring that was given to me by Daisy...please...track her down....give her this ring

Deakkan took the ring cna clentched it in his hand

Christian: Now do it before this place falls down on us

Deakkan looked down at his brothers eyes and saw the pain...not just from the last 10 nights but from all his years as kindred, all the acts of violence and all the acts he had commited. Byss would pay for this dearly.

Deakkan leaned in to his brothers neck and said softly "rest now brother..soon you will know peace" and with that Deakkan sank his teeth into his brothers neck and drew on his blood. Christian slowly slipped away in his brothers arms as his grip loosend in Deakkans hand.

Deakkan pulled away, knowing that the deed had been done..he felt different..somewhat more powerful..but there was something else....
something dark....Deakkan picked up Christians body and carried out of the chamber and up towards the city of Cascadia...it appears that he has found a new home....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:12 am Reply with quote
[i:4232e6bac7]1 Day ago

Deakkan had just arrived back from Ireland. He had taken his brothers body to the family crypt where it would rest and become dust. At last his brother, Christian Valley,could rest in peace after years of torment.

He looked down at the ring he held in his hand..the ring his brother had given him to give to Daisy. He knew little of her save for her last known whereabouts.

with the death of his brother he had found a new home and he should go and introduce himself.[/i:4232e6bac7]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
(( OMG!! Awsome thread lol I am actualy crying over here!! ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:35 am Reply with quote
((WoW! just about manages to cover it. Great story :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:45 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Some awesome work indeed man :) ))