<  Dusty Books  ~  Hallowed be thy name

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:39 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[u:0348f1d9a1][i:0348f1d9a1][b:0348f1d9a1]Valek's haven , ritual room , Cascadia [/b:0348f1d9a1][/i:0348f1d9a1][/u:0348f1d9a1]

[b:0348f1d9a1]- The room was as usual , dark , cold , walls filled with dried blood of the past victims of Valek and Angelica , the corpse of the dead Pope was still laying dead on the altar , it has been over a month now that Valek and Angelica murdered the Pope for Midian's return . They had been successful in the process , Midian was now free , the icon of the Christian's faith murdered , faith dying amongst the believers of the holy father " God " , causing disbeliefs , doubts , hate , anger and major confusion in the Christian's heart's . Yet there was only a few things remaining to do left ... Nights ago Midian ( Satan ) was summoned and entered the body of Valek , it has been over a month that Midian himself been walking on the face of the Earth , waiting for the * Exact * same moment that took place a thousand years ago ... It was predicted that at each thousand years , the night of 12 opens the 7 circles of the underground realm ( Hell ) , giving Midian the opportunity to leave the body of one of his seven sons , which in this case was Valek , the only remaining son of Midian . The blood of the Queen of Darkness was also required ....... [/b:0348f1d9a1]

+ At the table of the ritual room was sitting Angelica , her elbows leaning on the table , holding her head with her forearms (sp) , her eyes were closed but her lips were reciting or perhaps telling something , she was having visions of a distant past or Dream .

[color=darkblue:0348f1d9a1]The Dream :

Angelica was sitting in a cold and dark cell , outside of the cell area was daylight , you could tell simply by hearing the birds annoying sounds . This was obviously a long time ago , a long long time ago , back when Angelica was still ..... what she was before she became Kindred ... The words that Angelica spoke in her dream were spoken by Angelica in the present time as she was dreaming of it , her words were

" I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime , reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time , the sands of time for me are running low .. When the bastards comes to read me the last rites i take a look through the bars at the last sights Of a world that has gone very wrong for me , and that would change by my hands , i will be the past , present and future ... "

Then came violent images of herself slaying humans for simply seeing the pain in their eyes , images of her and her childe destroying churches , images of her and Valek burning down to ashes whom so ever stood in their way , many Kindred also tried in the distant past , but to no avail , the use of Witchcraft and Demonologie made Angelica stronger night after night , same was for her Childe Valek . And finally the image of Angelica , Valek & Midian reigning (sp) reigning surpreme over their greatest foes ..... The Angel's of light , the Holy Father , all of them , laying dead on the floor .... Soon this time would come ... very soon ...

( End of Dream )[/color:0348f1d9a1]

Angelica's eyes opened as Valek entered the ritual room , Midian was still inside Valek's body , Angelica bowed as she said

" Unholy Father , the preparations are now done ... "

- Valek/Midian - " PeRfEcT .... ThE mOmEnT iS nOw ... "

- Angelica - " Aye ... Indeed .. "

Angelica smiled evily and opened the secret passage behind her , revealing a HUGE room , each of the walls were at least 500 meters long , and about 100 meters high , no wonder the whole haven was built underground , protecting the view of such things to unwanted eyes ... In the middle of the room was a gigantic pit , at the bottom of it were lying chains , most likely to chain someone down that pit . At the edges of the pit were gargoyles made of stone , their mouths open , dried blood was on the stone statues of the gargoyles , blood obvioulsy came out of it more then once ...

- Valek/Midian - " ThEn LeT tHe RiTuAl bEgIn ! "

Angelica noded and they both walked down the stairs that were leading at the bottom of the pit . Once there Angelica chained Valek/Midian to the bottom of the pit and said

" Midian .... "

- Valek/Midian - " WhAt ? "

- Angelica - " How will my childe feel once you leave him .... i have my own ideas but i simply want to make sure of it ... "

- Valek/Midian - " As I wIlL LeAvE tHe BoDy oF VaLeK .... I ShAlL tAkE mY tRuE fOrM fInAlLy , AnD VaLeK , WiLl Be ThE wAy He WaS bEFoRe i PoSsEsSeD HiM , OnLy MoRe StRoNgEr .... NoW rElEaSe Me !! "

- Angelica - " Aye , Midian ... "

Angelica then walked back up the stairs and positioned (sp) herself at the edge of the pit all the way up .. She then began the " Ritual " ...

[u:0348f1d9a1][i:0348f1d9a1][b:0348f1d9a1]The Ritual[/b:0348f1d9a1][/i:0348f1d9a1][/u:0348f1d9a1]

- Angelica - " The unholy war, when Midian's demons are smeared in blood , feathers fall from angel wings, from the sky, Father Satan gather your legions, it is time to claim your throne.

The arrival of your dominion, so long been gone. So gather now my legions, it is time to fight for our lord . Hail Midian, scream the masses, smeared in angel's blood.

Lords of war, the wings of twelve, open all the gates , fly high into the canopy bring to me the head of god. Hell lord, unholy father. Your wish is my command. I will cut the liar throat , Christian's blood will fall to the ground.

Demon legions, fly through the gates. Into the darkened sky. Held up high, the spears of evil. As they run, through angels flesh. They scream out in pain, as they see their kingdom fall. Angel tears fall to the ground, as Midian again will reign.

TENEBRUM ETERNUM ! "

As the last words got out of Angelica's mouth , the gargoyles statues around the pit began to vomit blood from their mouth , the blood was flowing like a waterfall into the pit , Valek/Midian laughed evily as the blood was quickly starting to fill the pit . The pit got filled in no time , Valek/Midian was chained deep at the bottom of the now filled blood pit ..
Angelica smiled evily and pronouced the final words of the ritual

" I call upon thee, keeper of the darkest flame . To drink from the chalice of souls . I call upon thee, king of all beasts. Lord of the hunt, silent stalker of the night. I call upon thee, keeper of all hatred and anguish.
The one who holds the cosmic pain. I call upon thee, custodian of the infernal legions. God of war and the hatred storms.

Come forth Midian ! "

At this moment the whole room began to shake very violently , the blood the was filling the pit was boiling , all was ready for the final touch ... Angelica made a small cut in the palm of her right hand , and lat only ONE drop of her blood into the pit of blood , as her blood came in contact with the blood in the pit , the pool of blood quickly became a pool of fire , black flames covering the surface ... a whispering sound was heard , it said " The Queen of Darkness Blood ....... "

12 winged demonic spirit appeared and flied right thru Angelica's body , to crash in the pit of blood .. Shaken a little Angelica nearly fell in the pit , her strenght was getting drained for the resurection of Midian's true form ..

Twelves different demon screams were heard , loud , powerful and hurtful to any holy ears ... At the end of the 12th scream the body of Valek was spit out of the blood pit , it crashed violently on the ceiling to fall right next to Angelica .. It is at this moment that a GIGANTIC scream was heard coming from inside the pit of blood , it could be heard more loudly by the second , Midian was now making his way out ... Few seconds after a GIGANTIC winged Demon bursted out of the blood pit , and landed on the ground right in front of Angelica and Valek ... Pure hatred in the eyes of this one , pure anger , the creator of hate and discord and all that is Unholy .... Midian !

Midian lat out a dominating demonic scream , making the whole room shake violently , he then looked down at Angelica , who gave all of her strenght for the resurection of Midian's true form , and his unholy son Valek that was laying motionless on the floor .... By a simple gaze Midian gave back to Angelica all of her strenght , already feeling better Angelica pointed at her Childe Valek said

" When will he awake .... "

- Midian - " SoOn ...... "

As Midian finished his words , Valek's eyes opened quickly revealing white eyes glowing with an absolute hatred and anger for everything ... Valek then stood up and gazed upon Midian and his sire and said

" Finally .... our time has arrived ..... We were and we are AGAIN ! "

Angelica smiled evily at Valek , Valek did the same back at her , they were now ready to unleash their vengeance on their sworn enemy .... The Father of Light ..

[u:0348f1d9a1][i:0348f1d9a1][b:0348f1d9a1]Meanwhile outside in Cascadia[/b:0348f1d9a1][/i:0348f1d9a1][/u:0348f1d9a1]

A violent thunderstorm was taking place , very strong wind taking away cars , trees etc ... It then started to rain ... A rain of [color=red:0348f1d9a1]BLOOD[/color:0348f1d9a1] was falling upon Cascadia .......

(( Theres more coming , just think i typed enough for the first post lol ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((wuh oh....i think i'll post on this tonight :)

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 10:09 am Reply with quote
- Angelica - " The body you will get into lies on the 7th Altar Midian .. "

The gigantic demonic winged Hell Lord that was Midian turned back and looked at the dead body on the altar , it would indeed be wise to enter a body temporarily (sp) so Midian could move around without getting spotted ... For the greatest of Midian's actions , was to make Mankind believe that Hell didnt exist , but soon enough , they will find out in the hard way that Hell and Midian ( Satan ) do exist ....

- Angelica - " With the rituals now done , you will be able to go in and out every body you wish ... "

Midian then became a transparent shadow and slowly entered the dead body on the 7th Altar , the body was clothed (sp) with a long a dark black cloak , the body itself was filled with Demonic carvings , carved on the flesh of the body , judging by the eyes of the body , you could tell that those carvings were made while the victim was still alive and breathing ..

As Midian entered the body Valek and Angelica mouthed the following words at the same time

- Valek & Angelica - " Our words will set this world aflame. Hail US!!! The earth trembles, beneath the all-conquering . Cloven hooves of the black horde. For a thousand years, the horde has been denied the throne.
And the wings were taken from our lord! He was cast down, into the netherworld forever. But now it's time for us , to reclaim his realm and bring this world into , eternal darkness. "

Once inside the body , Midian stood up and walked til he reached Valek and Angelica , smiling evily Midian looked into the eyes of Valek and Angelica , revealing the very flames of Hell itselfs in his eyes ..

- Midian - " FiNaLlY ! "

Angelica and Valek smiled evily , Valek then said

" Only the 13 curses remains to fall upon Cascadia ...

1 ) The Pope's Death , which already took place ..
2 ) A rain of blood will fall upon Cascadia , which as well already took place ..
3 ) The murder of 6 childs of 9 years old each .
4 ) A mist of Death engulfing Cascadia , killing Humans and Kindred alike who dare to approach it when it comes ..
5 ) The arrival of Ravenna
6 ) Ravenna's curse falling upon the Angel's of light , killing them .
7 ) A rain of flesh falling upon Cascadia , turning the city into a feed zone for the demons .
8 ) The opening of the 7 gates of the underground realm , setting the demons free upon this Earth .
9 ) The arrival of Demons on Earth .
10 ) The total destruction of EVERY churches , but this been not a problem as i already took care of it years ago ..
11 ) The destruction of the rings of light , letting the gate to Heaven unlocked .
12 ) The final Battle between The Father of light and the Father of Darkness ...
13 ) Midian's Era ...

Valek smiled evily as he finished mentioning those words ...

(( More coming soon ... its 5 am going to bed lol :( ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:10 am Reply with quote
[b:e778acd491]A night had passed since the resurection of Midian , it was now time for each of the curses to take place . The strong winds outside were still taking away cars , trees , the rain was still one of blood falling upon Cascadia , the curse of the 6 dead childrens was now being called , 6 innocents childrens would die tonight .... [/b:e778acd491]

Still in Valek's hidden haven , Valek and Angelica walked by one of the pentagram shaped window and stoped in front of it , it was pitch black inside the haven , so no one could really notice anything that was taking place inside the haven from the outside ...

Still standing in front of the window , Angelica and Valek started the ritual that would give birth to the curse of the 6 dead childrens ..

[u:e778acd491][i:e778acd491][b:e778acd491]The ritual[/b:e778acd491][/i:e778acd491][/u:e778acd491]

- Angelica & Valek - " Christian souls cry, the sweet sound of torment. Surrounded by flames, forever they'll burn. Angels struck down, evil prevail. Like a cold hatred storm, descended from hell. We strike the earth, with our lords furious hate . I summon the force of Midian , let go of your hate, so long been sealed. Unleash your strength, that dwells within you. Lend us your flame, so the innocents can burn.

[color=red:e778acd491]Tormentum eternam ! [/color:e778acd491] "

As the last words of the ritual came out of Valek's and Angelica's mouth , 6 demonic spirit appeared and were unleashed by Valek and Angelica into the city , each of the demonic spirits had a specific task , and those tasks were to " [color=red:e778acd491]KILL A CHILD [/color:e778acd491] " .

[u:e778acd491][i:e778acd491][b:e778acd491]Residential area , south Cascadia [/b:e778acd491][/i:e778acd491][/u:e778acd491]

The 6 demonic spirits were each in search of a 9 years old child , moments later they all found ... So began the tormented death of each of those 6 childrens ...

The first Death :

- The bed of the sleeping little 9 years old girl started to shake violently , the crucifix up her head hung on the wall violently got turned down , than set on fire , the little girl screamed for her mom , and as her the running footsteps of her mother coming toward the room was heard , the crucifix suddenly got raised up to aim at the door , the edges of the cross were violently cut , so it could be use as some sort of dagger by the demonic spirit . As the mother of the little girl opened the door , the burning crucifix bursted thru the room , staking the mother of the little girl on her throath , the Mother fell down and bled to her death .. As the little girl tried to rush her way to her dead mother , the demonic spirit pushed her back violently , making her crash on the wall , the little was held in the air against the wall as the sound of drawers opening downstairs were heard , the sounds of knives scratching against the corridor walls was heard , seconds later the knives entered the room stabbing the little girl , the knives were stabbed deep and hard enough to old the little girl against the wall , there was about 50 knives who came in the room stabbing her , and yet more and more were still coming in .... the position of the little girl on the wall was the one of a reversed cross ... The first child ... met final death , the intestines slowly slipping out of her stomach , fell on the floor ....

The second Death :

- In the room was a little boy of 9 years old , sleeping in a sleeping bag , the room was still undone , posters of various angels were hung the walls , this view made the demonic spirit scream loudly ... And before the little boy even had the time to scream in fear , the demonic spirit sealed the sleeping bag with the little boy inside it , the sleeping bag then got slammed against each walls of the room , the sounds of bones getting crushed could be heard , the demonic spirit still kept slamming it against each wall , left , right , up , down ... Blood then started to come out of the sleeping bag , the sleeping bag then got lifted up and got violently twisted left and right , ripping in two the body of the little boy inside the sleeping bag .. The sleeping bag then got violently thrown out by the window , it fell down on the streets ... blood was flowing out of the sleeping bag like a river ... the head rolled out of the sleeping bag , so did the eyesballs of the little boy ... The second child also met final death !

The third Death :

- Inside the room was sleeping a little girl of 9 years old , the little girl woke up , she was grabbing her stomach , obviously she had to go to the bathroom , she then got up and walked down the corridor of her house , as she arrived in front of the stairs , the demonic spirit pushed her down the stairs , making her legs break in the process , the little girl then passed out not able to handle the pain , the demonic spirit then possessed her and got back up the stairs , walking on her broken legs , the demonic spirit made the body of the little girl walk to her parent's bedroom . As the demonic spirit made the body of the little girl walk in , the sounds of blood and bones clashing against each other was heard , since she was walking on broken legs , the legs were twisted from left to right , the father & mother woke up and screamed in horror as they saw their little girl , the demonic spirit then made the little girl talk " [color=red:e778acd491]DiE bItCh .... DiE WhOrE ... DiE [/color:e778acd491]!!!! " The demonic spirit twisted the head of the little girl non stop , making it do a couple of 360's .... Horrified the parents got up and hidded in the corner of the room , the demonic spirit killed them by simply pushing both of them thru the window , the crashed down hard outside on the ground ... dead ... The third child met final death !!

The fourth Death :

- Inside the room was a 9 years old boy crying in the corner of his room , as the demonic spirit entered the room , the little boy turned back and for some reason noticed it , he raised his arms to protect himself from the demonic spirit . The demonic spirit the violently ripped off both arms of the little boy and started to beat him up with it , blood flowing everywhere in the room at each slam of each arms ... the arms then got thrown out of the room and the demonic spirit ripped off the " Throat tube " inside the boy's neck , the demonic spirit then slowly and painfuly ripped off the spine of the little boy by the front of its body ... making the intestines , lungs , heart fell on the floor ... The fourth child met final death !!

The fifth Death :

- Inside the room was a little girl playing viola , the music was irritating for any unholy ears , the demonic spirit entered the room and made the viola explode in pieces , the little screamed as she was seeing nothing but noticed first place the explosion of her viola , the demonic spirit then possessed the little girl's body and used the instrument with what you play viola but instead of playing it on the viola itself the demonic spirit made the little girl play on her wrists , she quickly slit her vains and died shortly after , loosing her blood .... The demonic spirit then took up two pencils and stabbed the eyes of the dead little girl with it , the spirit then threw the dead body out by the window , the little girl's body was laying dead outisde on the cold asphalt(sp) floor ... The fifth child met final death !!!!

The sixth Death :

- Inside the room was sitting a little girl on her bed , she was obviously scared of something , but she couldnt tell . As the demonic spirit entered the room , he casted a curse upon her , forcing the little girl to literally eat herself .. A few moments later the little girl started to chew on her own skin , ripping pieves of flesh eating it , she then opened her stomach and started to each the nerves , vains , muscles and even her own lungs and intestines ... The little girl died , not able to handle the pain , she died with peices of her own intestines in her mouth ... The sixth child met final death !!!!

All the bodies of the 6 dead childrens or what was left of it , suddenly started to float in the air , the demonic spirits droped the bodies in a VERY busy public place , where the humans and Kindred alike would be able to notice it ... The Cascadian Park ....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:31 am Reply with quote
[u:2d8c45c79a][i:2d8c45c79a][b:2d8c45c79a]Meanwhile back at Valek's hidden haven[/b:2d8c45c79a][/i:2d8c45c79a][/u:2d8c45c79a]

- Valek - " Tomorrow night , shall be one of the greatest nights in our history , the mist of Ravenna ( The mist of Death ) will roam Cascadia for nights , all the dead souls will be ours ... But before we unleash this curse .... there is something we must do .. "

Angelica noded and smiled evily , knowing already what Valek was thinking of ...

- Angelica - " Yes ... get the huntress ... "

Valek turned back and took a black cloak and threw it on the altar , Angelica and Valek both put their hands on the cloak and began speaking in Los Demonis . (( Ill write in english lol ))

[u:2d8c45c79a][i:2d8c45c79a][b:2d8c45c79a]The ritual[/b:2d8c45c79a][/i:2d8c45c79a][/u:2d8c45c79a]

- Valek & Angelica - " Heart so cold, skin so pale , driven forth by the question, your answers are written in blood sweet Christian blood.
You can't escape my wrath, for I am one of the lords we are the keeper of your pain, we are the holders of the spear. Come forth and serve the Gods of Hate ... "

At this moment , the candle flames of the haven became of a bloody red as the cloak stood up , a corpse inside of it , its face well hidden by the hood of the cloak ...

It bowed to Valek and Angelica ... Valek than speak

- Valek - " Slave , thy task is simple , go where the 6 demonic spirits exposed the 6 bodies of the children they murdered , search " THE " Huntress and give her this piece of flesh .. And take care of any humans and Kindred that will be in your way , no mercy , let no one alive ... "

The dead cloaked corpse noded and left the area ..

[u:2d8c45c79a][i:2d8c45c79a][b:2d8c45c79a]Cascadian Park[/b:2d8c45c79a][/i:2d8c45c79a][/u:2d8c45c79a]

- Some humans were looking with disgust(sp) the bodies of the dead childrens in the middle of the Cascadian Park , amongst them was standing a young women , her scent was different , her reaction to the scene was different , the look in her eyes was different ... The cloaked corpse slowly approached her , he stopped as he arrived next to her left side ..

- Cloaked Corpse - " Beautiful isnt it .... death , what they deserved ... "

The women turned to look at the cloaked figure and frowned .. She asked
" Who might you be ... "

- Cloaked corpse - " A mere slave ... and i return to ye the same question ... What is thy name ... "

- Young women - " Kaylie , you shall not know more at the moment ... "

The cloaked corpse noded and handed out the peice of flesh and handed it out to her .. " Take ... " the cloaked corpse said ...

Kaylie took it violently from the hands of the corpse that were covered with black gloves ...

The corpse turned to look at all the humans that were in the park and walked toward them , as he arrived close enough to them he exploded in a red mist , entering the body of each human one by one , killing them all ... Only the huntress was remaining , the Darkness wanted to speak to her for a unknown reason ....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:40 pm Reply with quote
CappadocianPosts: 6Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:09 am
Kaylie looked down at the piece of flesh ``How .. err disgusting.`` The blood began to drip off the flesh as she read it to herself. Her mind was searching she knew this location somehow .. it was an abandoned church. The dripping blood collected and began to drip down her red leather pants and black blouse. It was alive as the blood began to tear the fibers of her clothes apart and stitched them together creating a pretty elaborate flesh tight dress. One worthy of her meeting with the prince of darkness himself. She looked down as the sleeves elongated with blood diamonds hanging from the silken black edges. Her chest was elegantly visible, and her neck exposed, so succulent and ripe for the taking. ``Hey ... that was a prada blouse!`` Darkness reared it's evil head as the night sky began to grow darker and darker, the black clouds began to hide the moon's light. Kaylie began walking towards the Abandoned Church as requested, It seemed like they were pretty desperate to call for their enemy. Plus she had to go someone was gonna pay for ruining her favorite outfit. This could have been a trap she pondered as she passed a wooden fence a block from her destination. Her resourcefulness kicked in as she hurled her foot into the wooden gate breaking it into shards. Her slender fingers gripped a spiked fragment in the shape of a stake. As she made her way up to the church door she slipped the stake up her right sleeve. She wasn't going in there without some form of assurance she would get out safely.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:45 am Reply with quote
As Kaylie was going up the stairs leading to the unholy Church door's she noticed two female Kindred guarding the doors , each of them were wearing a black and long cloak , both had a human skull in their left hand and a sword in their right hand . Kaylie kept a tight grip on her hidden wooden stake just in case . As she arrived next to the two Kindred she looked at both of them straight in the eyes , the two Kindred gave the same deadly look back at her . The hatred in the Kindred eyes were obvious , all they wanted to do was to kill this huntress , but at what cost ? she seems strong and would they succeed ? And if by some reasons they did , they would most likely get killed by the Prince , as HE was the one to organize this meeting ...

The Kindred grinned (sp) at her and said

" So .... you ... are ... the ... one ... "

The second kindred opened the door slowly and pointed the stairs inside the unholy church that were leading to a door made of flesh and bones .

- Second Kindred - " Inside .... lies ... thy ... new fate .... daywalker ... "

Kaylie frowned and walked in keeping her eyes on those two Kindred . As she was inside the unholy church her eyes opened wide as the first thing she saw was hanging bodies of dead nuns and priests that most likely suffered greatly judging by the wounds on their skin .. The two kindred closed the doors , the sound of a lock was heard " * CLICK * " , Kaylie turned back and looked at the two Kindred behind her who entered as well and locked the big wooden doors . Both of the Kindred pointed their sword up the stairs where Kaylie slowly turned back to look and noticed yet another Kindred wearing a black cloak , this one made sign to Kaylie to come forth and follow him . Kaylie smirked and slowly walked up the inside stairs of the unholy church following the cloaked figure , she still held the stake tight just in case ..

[u:e6a00af786][i:e6a00af786][b:e6a00af786]Moments later[/b:e6a00af786][/i:e6a00af786][/u:e6a00af786]

- Still following the dark cloaked figure , Kaylie entered a strange and dark room , in the middle of this room was a statue of what seemed to be a very powerful Demon , as Kaylie got closer to the statue the doors to the room closed shut , leaving kaylie in a pitch black room with no windows , only walls made of stone ..

Kaylie frowned and said to herself " I knew this was a trap ... "

- Unknown voice - " Nay ... it isnt ... "

- Kaylie - " Show yourself .. "

As Kaylie finished speaking her last word , ALL the candles in the room suddenly violently one by one cought of fire , making the room well lighten (sp , not even sure this damn word exist lol ) .

Kaylie looked up to where the voice came from , she noticed a kindred sitting on a throne made of flesh of bones ..

- Kaylie - " Who are you .. and what do you want ... "

Valek smirked at her questions , and then smiled evily at the look of her new dress , caused by Darkness ..

- Valek - " Arrogant and full of hate ... i like it ... "

Kaylie looked down at her dress and then back up at Valek

- Valek - " A surprise you are not aware of my name , hunters normally know it well ... for i am the one who ended most of them .. "

- Kaylie - " Valek ......... "

- Valek - " Yes ....... yes indeed ... "

- Kaylie - " What the hell is the reason for you to want to see me , if it isnt to try and kill me ... i suggest you speak now , i want answers before anything else .. "

- Valek - " Understandable ... "

Valek smiled evily and stood up

- Valek - " I can read in your eyes , and all i see is a " why " ... You can erase the tought of me wanting to kill you , i didnt brought you here for this ... Tonight we have a common goal .... Kaylie ... "

Kaylie's face changed to become a wondering face ..

- Valek - " As in the human society , Kindred have some rules to follow , and like humans , some Kindred break those rules ... "

- Kaylie - " Come to the point ... "

- Valek - " Simply put , i warned enough some of the Kindred , it is time for some of them to pay with the lost of their unlife ... "

- Kaylie - " A kindred , killing kindred , i dont believe a damn word of it .. "

- Valek - " But i will not simply tell you ... i will show you ... but before , show me you live up to your name .... "

- Kaylie - " Meaning ... "

A kindred entered the room and took out a sword ..

- Valek - " Survive ... and you will have prooved me "

Kaylie quickly turned back and looked at the other kindred , this kindred most likely havent fed for nights and nights , as Kaylie could see the beastly look in its eyes ... The fight began and ended in less than a minute , beating the kindred with her educated feet , and finally staking the kindred in its heart , making it explode in ashes ... Kaylie then turned back to look at Valek , her eyes filled with anger and a thirst to kill .. This huntress was most certainly one of the best , if not the best ..

Valek claped his hands slowly ...

- Valek - " Congratulation ... you are indeed who you pretended to be .. "

- Kaylie - " I did my part Kindred ... now SHOW ME ! "

Valek smiled evily and then walked up to a door in the wall behind him and opened it and went in ... Kaylie hesitated a little and finally followed Valek inside the room . Inside this room was stand with a huge crystal ball filled with blood ..

- Valek - " Look inside of it ... "

Still keeping an eye on everything just to be sure , Kaylie approached the ball of blood and looked inside of it . Inside of it she could see Cascadia ..

- Valek - " Look well ... "

[u:e6a00af786][i:e6a00af786][b:e6a00af786]- Meanwhile in Midian's dungeon - [/b:e6a00af786][/i:e6a00af786][/u:e6a00af786]

Angelica was ready for the next curse " The Mist of Ravenna ( Mist of death ) " .

Angelica then began to cast the curse by reciting the ritual ..

[u:e6a00af786][i:e6a00af786][b:e6a00af786]The ritual[/b:e6a00af786][/i:e6a00af786][/u:e6a00af786]

Hear me now let this be the night of reckoning.The gauntlet has been thrown, and the challenge is met . With death-rattle chains, and brimstone from below. I will come with black-hearted rage, and eyes of burning coal. Let the fire burn and blood flow, let skulls and bones tower up to the heavens.

Chaos swallows the earth when we release our Christian hatred,
A hatred older than memory. We move across the worlds like a dark plague, Across boundaries unseen. We ask for the gates to open,
And for the mist of Ravenna to be set free....

( End of Ritual )

As Angelica was done reciting the ritual , the Earth began to tremble , a deadly black mist was coming out of the cracks caused by the earthquakes ..

[u:e6a00af786][i:e6a00af786][b:e6a00af786]Back at the unholy Church[/b:e6a00af786][/i:e6a00af786][/u:e6a00af786]

In the ball of blood Kaylie could see this mist covering Cascadia with its deadly blackness , some Kindred died as they came in contact with it , same was for some humans ... Hundreds of Kindred Death could be seen by Kaylie , same went for the humans ... And the mist JUST arrived , its effect would grow stronger and widder each seconds , Valek and Angelica were the ones to control it , therefore choosing the Death of whom so ever they wanted ...

Valek smiled evily and said " We have a common goal and we offered you life for you would have been in the mist tonight .. I filled my part by showing you this ... I will only say this once , and my offer is simple and beneficial to you and us ... Thus was it spoken in the language of the ancient , an alliance with Darkness and the chosen huntress would bring the world to its knees ... I offer thee an alliance in exchange of a quest for us ... which has no choice to be in daylight ... therefore the reason if this offer ....... "

Valek waited for an answer , staying on his guard to move quickly just in case ..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:10 pm Reply with quote
[b:e01398d105]Kaylie waited before giving her answer on the question , she needed some time to think on it , as for something like THIS isnt something to be taken lightly . She waited for the Mist of Ravenna to stop before going out ..[/b:e01398d105]

- Valek - " Think about it huntress ... i know what you think , you are thinking that we wont let go out alive , im sure every kindred you saw inside just cant wait to kill you , same goes for me unless you make the right choice , i will let you out , think well about what i have offered you tonight huntress , but do not take too long , as something else is coming ... " Said Valek as he pointed at the demonic statue of Ravenna inside the room .

- Valek - " The sands of time for you are running low , make a choice before midnight tomorrow , when you will have decided , we will be aware and will come for you .. Meanwhile no one besides you know what transpired tonight , as for we are in a closed down building , and well locked in this room .. "

Valek looked at the Kindred guards in front of the doors and made them sign to let the huntress pass thru .

Kaylie noded and walked out of the room , stoping at the entrance she looked back and noticed that every one of them were already gone , just like if they disapeared .. Kaylie walked out of the unholy church and started to walk on the streets of Cascadia , surprisingly , the Kindred and humans she saw getting killed by the mist were no longer on the Cascadian ground , only their blood was remaining on the ground , the bodies just disapeared ..

Kaylie looked up at the sky in deep tought as the sun was rising , bathing Cascadia in its unwanted light ..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:04 pm Reply with quote
Time had passed and night fell upon Cascadia again , the huntress had been warned to answer back before midnight , before Ravenna was to be released , this time expired , the time of another Ancient curse was to arrive , the time of the dark plague , the time of Ravenna ... The triangle of Death will once again be back together .... With only 2 hours left before the resurection of Ravenna , the sky was of a bloody red , a rain of blood falling harder on Cascadia , a violent storm was taking place once more , only this time it was a stronger one .. A very violently bloody red thunderstrike hit a building , breaking it in half , the tall sky-scrapper (sp) fell in Cascadia park , killing a few homeless people that were there ... along with the ones that were inside the building .. The arrival of Ravenna was near ... and what happened , was merely a small taste of what is to come ....

(( Short i know lol , im just putting a bit on it :) , ill add more soon ! ))