<  Dusty Books  ~  Kiya in Boston

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( this is a condeced version of what happened in my game last week))

Kiya was dismayed at the lack of respect paid to her by one of her out of town "associates". It had been over 3 weeks since the last shipment of narcotics. That was unaccepable. So seeing that her schedule was cleaared for a day she decided to take a trip out of town to discuss it with her chemist. Her jet landed in Boston early on the next evening and she immadatly went to the dealers appartment.

she kicked in the door and found the girlfriend of Josh( her chemist ) looking over job applications. The girlfriend Sally had worked for AZMOF chemicals and had been recently been fired for theift of chemicals. What she stole was vital for Joshes work. Josh told Kiya from a fogg clouded head that if Sally could get her old job back that he could make up his shortfalls in a month.

Kiya knowing that to leave thesee two up to their own ends would only end them up living on the streets agreed to get the job back for her.

When Kiya arived at the office of AZMOF she encounted a board member who said that Sally was fired by direct order of the man who recently bought 51 % of the stock in the compaany. and that his hands were tied .. he could not reinstate the girlfriend. After much haggeling she aquired the name of the of the buyer. A Mr Heartland who lived in a big house on the hill.

Kiya went to see him and found that Mr Heartland sold his stock in the Mississippi Trading company to buy the AZMOF stock at the request of his minister. and that the church had recently saved the Heartlands only son from a life of drugs. (( kiyas associates were selling to mr heartlands son))

As payment for saving his son the church gave Heartland a formula which his new compny needed to perfect. Kiya found out the name of the minister and decided to pay him a visit vampiric style..... she met up with him in an underground labratory and killed him, along with his helpers who were making street drugs that were laced with a vampiric disease.

(( sorry its been a while since a played this game so i know i left some things out but the essentals are there. as of right now there is no cure for the crippling disese but a constant soruse of fresh blood can hold off the effects temperairly

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 71Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:00 pm
(( See ... Kiya DOES have a heart. She tried to get Sally her job back. So for those of you who say Kiya doesn't care about anyone else but herself ... can shove it up your butts!!!!! hehehe ... Thanks for posting that Drain ... your chron rocked :)

"The courage of the Blue... The valour of the Grey."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
(( Sally probably owed Kiya money, and that's why Kiya tried to help her get her job back. hahahaha, j/k))

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
((geez, what am I? chopped liver?? I know I was a little under the weather but I'm sure I was in that chron! lol!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
((Batts you were there.. i am sorry.. (( under the weather RIGHT)) lol

i just forgot.. i was just hitting the highlights and filling in the story line.. this leaves it open for anyone else to make games based on this story line.. feel free to join in at any time all you Game writers.))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 71Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:00 pm
(( The part that was left out was that Batty made most of the negotiations with that guy Eugene was it? At the meeting. She thinks too quick for me ... BIG surprise there!

"The courage of the Blue... The valour of the Grey."
Offline Profile