<  Dusty Books  ~  Difficulty with the Brujah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:17 am Reply with quote
Vincent's nightly walks around Cascadia were becoming quite the habit and this night was no exception. The sky was becoming clouded, whether it was the city smog or a simple rain cloud Vincent knew not. A Humvee drove slowly down the street, Heavy metal blazing from within. Vincent hated that music so; he missed the classics of Mozart, and Beethoven. What was this day and age coming to?

Suddenly the Vehicle came to a halt; three men dressed in black jumped out. Through Vincent's foresight he could tell they were the typical Brujah and he summized they were up to no good. He watched them carefully from the corner of the street. The smallest of the three reached into the humvee and removed weaponry for the group- shotguns and Mp5's. Vincent walked to the three grinning…

"Mind if I ask what your doing?" he grinned, all three brujah jumped at the sound of the Cappadocian's voice.

"What the fuck?! Get Him!" one of the Brujah screeched. Two Brujah raised their shotguns and emptied two rounds into the Cappadocians chest, who shrugged it off, but was taken back a bit.

"Don't make me angry...you wouldn’t like me when I'm angry!" He took the two brujah's heads in his hands and slammed them together, the brujah collapsed to the ground. The third brujah raised his Mp5 and unloaded a clip into Vincent; constant bombardment brought Vincent to his knee. Vincent looked up, his eyes a blaze, he lunged at the brujah. His beast had evidently taken over. With his bare hands, he tore open the brujahs rip cage and ripped out his heart. The brujah began to decompose rapidly, turning to a pile of dust.

While Vincent tore at their friends, the last two brujah regained their composer. One brujah went to the humvee and removed a flame-thrower, the other, shotgun in hand, moved towards Vincent, who was still holding the kindred heart, and placed the barrel of the shotgun against his skull. "You should have just kept walking you son of a bitch!"

Almost as a reflex action, Vincent moved his head to the side and swung his arms around grabbing the barrel of the gun. The gun went off and nicked Vince's Right shoulder. Vincent twisted the gun up to the brujahs chin, and cocked it, the brujah accidentally pulled the trigger, and he drifted to torpor. Flames began to rush towards Vincent.

Vincent turned just in time to be hit by a wave of fire, his blood covered suit erupted in flames. Vincent let out a horrifying scream that was nulled as the blaze filled his throat. Vincent charge at the source of the blaze, tackling the brujah. Each movement and flex of his muscles pained him but he pressed on. He had to; the beast had claimed him.

Vincent raised the fledgling brujah with his blistered hand and bit deeply into his soft neck, draining him of his soul. The body shattered into ashes. The beast filled Vincent hobbled over to the remaining torpored brujah. He grinned a painful smile as he bit deeply into his throat, devouring his very essence.

The beastfilled Vincent hobbled over to the Humvee and struggled into the driver's seat. The keys were still in it. The brujah are dim-witted but he had to admit, they were formidable in groups. He drove off to his residence. Sirens cried out in the distance

((isnt diablery wonderful? so how does it work? you only go down in generation of they are lower than your own right? good so i dont go down generation...cause that would put me at seventh, lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((yeah i believe you have to diablerize a lower gen vamp in order to gain their strength

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:56 pm Reply with quote
((aye, but you also just lost a load of humanity, and now have an incredible stain on your aura that anyone with Auspex can see... and if said person is Camarilla, yer in deep shit... blood hunt like trouble heh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:57 pm Reply with quote
((oohh, and just to be a pain in the arse, i thought Flame inspired Rotshreck, not frenzy? ;) heh heh, good post though

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
)) i liked it.. i always enjoy brujah bashing.. its like a sport.. fun for the whole family..((

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
just testing something lol:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 12:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
(( UMM>.......... aight I aint seen the board much laetly........ buttttttttttt I did manage to catch this one.......it did give me cause for quite a chuckle. I cant wait to meet you. I think we'll get along quite nicely........ :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:51 am Reply with quote
Two weeks ago….

Vincent returned home in the Brujah's Yellow hummer. He felt remorse for his actions. Would the lord forgive him? Could he forgive himself?

Vincent Burst into his downtown home, His body scorched and clothing tattered. If he weren't immortal, he would have died there on the street. Julius met him at the door with great concern, but Vincent couldn’t say a word. Julius helped him to his bedroom. He quickly fell to torpor.

Two days later….

The Ancient Cappadocian Awoke from his deep torpor, fully revived and with a heavy heart.
He examined his scorched clothing shaking his head. He liked that shirt a lot. He stood up, walked to his closet, removing a fresh set of clothing, and began to change. He made his way to the kitchen.

Vincent opened the refrigerator pushing a half-empty milk carton aside and removing a bottle of red elixir labeled "pigs blood" Julius walked slowly behind Vincent and reached into the open refrigerator removing some eggs. "Goodmorning Vincent, how are you this morning?" He proceeded to break the eggs into a frying pan.

"Yes it is Julius." He was upset, and it showed heavily upon him. Julius could sense even the littlest discomfort in him. He had known Vincent since he was a boy; Vincent was his mentor and likes a father to him.

"What's wrong Vincent?" he began to scramble the eggs.

"I slaughtered three brujah last night…"

"You mean two nights ago…"he shook his head "was it provoked?"

"Of course." Vincent wore a heavy frown.

"So then what's the problem?" Julius chuckled at Vincent.

"It…" He paused. His eyes seemed almost distant.

"Yes?"

"Felt good…" He buried his head into his hands. His friend was shocked by this answer. Vincent was always a gentle creature, and only slaughtered if he was in trouble, and never enjoyed killing. "I must ask god for forgiveness."

"With all the good you have done in your lifetime god must forgive you."

"I hope so. I wish to leave right away."

"After breakfast I will take you."

"Thank you Julius. You are a great friend."

One hour later….

Breakfast was finished and Julius brought the limousine up to the overhang of the front door. Vince entered the limousine its black tinted windows stopping all the harmful rays of the sun from entering. "Where to Vince?"

"The first church." he remembered that Valek had destroyed all the churches in Cascadia. "In the next town…." Off the two drove…