<  Dusty Books  ~  Unravelling

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
(((ewwww gaybe...we dont wish to know about your sexlife thankyou very much :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
A breeze came in through the now open window, the heat of the sun carried with it. As kathy watched the last pile of dust was swept away into the air.

Kathy slowly let herself slide down the wall. careful not to aggravate the injury in her thigh, the white of her bone could be seen protruding out of the scrap of her jumper that she had bound herself with.

Her jeans and what remained of her jumper were covered in blood and dust and she sighed heavily.
She couldnt understand why noone had come to help her, surely tobias would have told someone what had happened to her. Her eyes widened. what if he was dead?

shaking her head she shook the feeling of sorrow away from her. Even if he was surely someone would have missed her by now, but then again maybe not. Gabriel was very preoccupied at the moment with the business of the city and it was quite normal for them to go well over a week without seeing each other. The club she owned would be run in her absence and the staff there would just presume that she was away.

Kathy closed her eyes and her thoughts drifted to her sire, connor. It had been a while since she had seen him, they spoke often on the fone......her eyes snapped open.

"the mobile"

her hand went to her jean pocket and she felt for the small mobile.
"damn it "
Kathy remembered picking it up and it was there before......

Kathy looked to the steel door, she was going to have to go back into that room where it happened.

...................................................................................

It seemed to take ages for her to make her way down the corridor,stopping every minute to listen for any sign of malachite.
As she neared the room she hesitated and looked back to the room she had just come from, unsure whether to just remain there till nightfall or to continue.

"damn it ...no " she said to herself determindly.(sp?

Supporting herself on the wall she leaned around the door frame, her eyes scanning the room.
All was as it had been the last time she was in there, the chair tipped back , even the footprints where still there in the dust on the floor.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:29 pm Reply with quote
Kathy saw her mobile under the table and walked across to it, her bad leg dragging along the floor.(woe is kay lol

Holding the table she lowered herself down to the floor and grabbed her mobile and a sigh of relief escaped her thin lips as she saw that the battery was still fully charged.

Her fingers hit the speed dial button and she listened as her haven phone rang, and waited impatiently for it to be answered.
"come..come....where are you tobias?"
Kathy cursed as she listened to the answer phone click on, her own voice drifting to her telling her that she was out.

Next she dialled Gabriel's and sighed with relief as the phone was picked up.
"Mr Gabriel O' Brien's residence, Please state your business" a soft mild mannered voice said.
"whos that? never mind, look its kathy, is he there, I mean Gabe"
"he's not here at the moment, can I take a message?"
" no i mean yes just tell him kathy called will you and to return my call on my mobile"

Last edited by Estrella on Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:31 pm Reply with quote
((opps soz gabe my mistake :)

Last edited by Estrella on Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((errr....good stuff Mandinko, but Gabe is currently being beaten to death by Gideon in the Cascadian forest...

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:45 pm Reply with quote
((errrr is he ? ummmmmmm ::goes to look:: if he is I'll edit it lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Where he surged he left nothing. The soil that bore his mass stripped bare of all [i:a4d2a87274]life.[/i:a4d2a87274] His mind sweeping out, reading the memories of the animals above ground, searching for that special sequence of images and thoughts. A familiar scent was passed to him by a passing ocelot, the scent was of his blood. Gangrel! Surging upwards he burst up through the topsoil like a breaching whale, fleshy rope like tendrils propelling him up in an explosion of quivering vampiric tissue. The image partnered with a hissing growl. The wires of flesh and sinew collapsed on itself, becoming compacted, taking on a recognisable form. Growling he stepped forward on all fours, uttering his challenge to the scent.

By a rotten mangrove a sleek, black furred wolf stood facing him. Sensing she was female he rose his tail, snarling to assert his dominance. She followed suit, circling him, a mirror of himself she stood proud. Porter darted in, snapping at the female Gangrel’s foreleg, pulling at her fur just enough to cause pain then darting back, his fangs glistening with the blood he drew. She came at him then, her lunge surprising him with its speed. Hopping back he forced his right foreleg to lengthen, becoming an arm. He lashed out as she passed, clubbing her with his ape-like fist. Yelping she spun, biting angrily into his fingers. Pain flared through him, turning he twisted his neck, biting into the soft flesh under her jaw. As she squirmed he applied more pressure, his torn hand now limp as he forced her onto the ground. His eyes demanding her submission. Both pairs of glinting green eyes locked on each other, a silent plea was given, and reluctantly he released her. Rising to his hind legs as he thickened and stretched into his man form. His body glistening from the effort, his torn hand now healing, fresh scars for the canvas.

“Who are you? Why do you breach my hunting grounds?”

Porter stood tall, his naked form tensed and muscular. His piercing green eyes reading her body language.

At first she barely growled, proving every bit the feral, but sensing his growing impatience and having tasted something of his strength she answered.

“I am Misericordia. I found no scent markings, so I elected to hunt here.”

Porter nodded warily.

“I am Porter. I am alpha in these woods.”

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
Splinters of wood launched across the room as the bolted door seemingly exploded into pieces. Kathy dropped the cellular phone and held her breath, pressing herself behind a large oil drum. Heavy, slow footsteps echoed through the room, and large bulky shadows played out on the walls. For a moment....silence.

The eerie lack of sound sent the Toreador's fears into overtime. Cautiously and slowly, she peeked around the edge of the drum. The room was empty, the single column of sunlight illuminating it dimly. Confused, she turned back around only to see Malachite knelt before her in a sickening grin. She yelped in fear, scrambling to get to her feet. Malachite's large hand wrapped around her throat and held her in place.

"You've caused me too much trouble Toreador." With that, Malachite hoisted her into the air. Kathy wriggled violently as he arched her over his head and sent her careening into the wall beyond. The wooden boarding groaned under the impact, and she could feel several of the splintered pieces digging themselves into her back.

Before her body even touched the floor Malachite grabbed hold of her again. Gripping her by her back, he placed an opened palm on her chest, and then with a single motion heaved her into the air, only to slam her to the cement floor. Spiderweb like fisions arched out from behind Kathy as her ribs snapped and what little blood she posessed flowed openly from her mouth. Her eyes rolled back and the world went blurry.

Once more the dark figure lifted her, holding her at eye level.

"Goodnight Torrie Bitch." he hissed. She felt the warm sting of his fist as he struck her across the face, the force of the blow shattering her jaw and sending her head whipping back and forth. Then it faded to black...

((i'll try more later, gotta get inspired i think

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:18 pm Reply with quote
((ohhh I guess that hurt a bit :? :shock: ouch

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Kathy's vision was blurring but she could well see malachite's fist coming towards her.
Her body battered and her reflexes at there lowest there was nothig she could do to stop the fist from smashing into her jaw.

Kathy screamed as she felt the bones in her jaw splintering,the last thing she saw was malachite's face,his malicious evil grin beaming at her almost in happiness.
"gabe" she whispered as her eyes closed and all she could see was darkness.
(take it away gaybe :):)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:29 pm Reply with quote
The first ginger touches produced light murmors. Slowly and cautiously, he gripped her jaw more forcefully, at last snapping the shattered bits back into place. Abrubtly, she wrenched her body spasmatically, before letting out a piercing shriek. The beaten figure gripped her by the shoulders, whispering softly.

"Shhh...Kathy it's alright, heal...heal Kathy." he watched as she slowly opened her eyes, unsure of where she was. Reluctantly, he ran his once manicured nails down his arm, a scarlet line of vitae tracing the path. Careful as not to spill any of the precious life fluid, he placed his forearm to her swollen and battered mouth.

As she drank, he took in their surroundings once more. The small room was nearly devoid of all light. It had a heavily Earthen smell, the smell of soil and rock. Beneath his naked legs, Gabriel could feel the moist ground give way beneath his weight. He drew his arm from Kathy's lips and left her to heal.

The earthen room was only about 30 square feet, apparently it was merely dug out of the ground and held by wooden support beams. The only portion of the room that was not organic was the ceiling, which consisted of long running planks of wood. The ceiling was far out of the reach however, nearly twenty feet above where the wounded Kindred lay.

"G...Gabriel?"

The Ventrue, filthy with a concoction (sp) of dirt and his own dried blood, moved to Kathy's naked form. Malachite obvsiouly had left nothing to chance, stripping them completely nude. He took her up in his arms, her face had returned to it's normal smooth texture and shape.

"I'm here Kathy." he whispered once more, kissing her forehead gently.

"Where's here?" she asked with a half smile, her lips moist with his blood.

"I'm not exactly sure." Suddenly the room was flooded with moonlight as the wooden planks were removed one by one. High above, several dark figures stood over them, only their pointed smiles visible in the darkness.
Gabriel stood defensively over Kathy, his nude form etched with shadows.

"Malachite!" he roared at the figures, who stood silently, "Malachite! Release her! She's got nothing to do with this!" Overhead, the largest of the figures, presumably Malachite, shook his head.

"How cliche my Childe, truly you have suffered without my instructions over the past two centuries. I will admit, I made a mistake in you...but with the coming of the dawn sun," he motioned to the ever violet sky above, "that mistake will be easily remedied."

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:39 am Reply with quote
((ive got to post ....soz gaybe mushy stuff coming up lol.

Kathy moaned as she looked up to the sky, the moon was dipping and she knew that it wouldn't be long before the first streaks of orange announced the arrival of the sun.
"gabe" her soft sweet voice uttered as she stood up ,her hand touching his.

"kathy this has nothing to do with you and he should never have brought you into all this" he replied irately as he glared at malachite.

Kathy reached up to him and cupped her hands in his face and kissed him softly.
"yes but dont you see why he did use me ? he knows how we feel about each other and he has used that to do his own doing, he knew you would come looking for me" kathy's eyes looked down forlornly.

"no kathy please dont blame yourself" he said as he cupped her chin in his large hands.

"make the most of your time together because you will both be nothing but a pile of ashes soon" malachite laughed as he watched them both.

"you will pay for this malachite...i swear you will" gabe said angrily.

Kathy touched his lips with her finger.
"no shhh dont give him the satisfaction, come and sit down with me Ive got something to tell you" kathy led gabe to a darkened side of the pit and sat down on the cold earthen floor.

"tell me ?" gabe looked at her inquisitivly(sp? as he sat down beside her.

"never before have I loved someone as much as I love you, I ache when Im not with you, and I hate it when you are away from me on business, but I know that is the way it has to be, you are seneschal of the city and I understand that you have priorities to see to"
Gabe opened his mouth to say something but kathy put her fingers to his lips again.

"no let me finish please, without you I am nothing,until I met you I was quite happy to use people and move on, that is until I met you and you took hold of my heart and try as i might I cannot and will not let anything or anybody release me from that, if we die our final death tonight together, well then so be it, but I couldnt let it happen without telling you how much you mean to me, you are my true soulmate and nothing, even death will never break that bond. I am yours forever and nothing will take that away"

Gabe wiped a blood tear of her delicate pale cheek.
"hold me gabe if we die tonight I want to die feeling your arms around me "

Gabe swept her blood spattered hair from her face and then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him.
Kathy murmured contentedly, her lips pressed to his chest.
"I love you Gabriel O' Brien"

((ewwwwwww mushy stuff but lets face it ....if you thought you were about to die wouldnt you do it too ?:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:40 am Reply with quote
*reserved*

Last edited by Eveshka on Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:57 am Reply with quote
The two Gangrel continued to test each other. At times pacing around each other, Misericordia finally adopting human form. She stood, tall. Her hair raven-wing black with faint, scattered stripes of red breaking the glossy black sheen. She was beautiful, but cold with it. Porter studied her, noting every posture, every twitch of her muscles as they spoke. A tentative peace formed he moved to leave, frozen by the sudden influx of images “broadcast” by a crow as it flew to meet the coming dawn. Porter focused on the thoughts, the crow’s distorted vision showing the image of Gabriel and Kathy lying trapped and battered in an earthen pit. He “asked” the crow to focus on the woman, his eyes widening as his blood starved mind recognised something. The sun was gradually painting the clouds violet, snarling Porter nodded to Miseri.

“Meet me in the city park tomorrow night. If I don’t show wait in the sewer outlet on the south side.”

Miseri, somewhat confused agreed. Her emerald eyes flaring as the figure that was Porter suddenly twisted, slithering through the soil disappearing from sight.

A new determination flashed through his mind. As his cells stretched out, pulling the main mass behind it, he thought of the Toreador. Her face was different for sure, but when he’d found her she’d changed. Kelly had a habit of surprising him. The new look was nothing new. The fact that she was with his Seneschal didn’t dissuade him. Driving himself on harder, the soil surface creaked and heaved with the force. Birds scattered from their nests, animals scurried clear as the shapeless, subterranean predator sped on. A single thought of determination filling the quivering, fleshy mind.

“I’m coming Kelly! I’m coming!”

-------------------------------------------

Kathy and Gabriel sat huddled. Backs pressed into the wet soil of the pit walls. He stroked her hair, cooing into her ear as they awaited oblivion. However the sun would have to wait.

Kathy heard it first, her keen Toreador senses picking up on something alien. A vibration, a scraping in the wall at her back. As she turned the wall seemed to explode, showering the couple with mud, and clumps of earth. As Malachite turned at the sound of erupting earth the couple caught a glimpse of something vast, worm-like, amoeboid, shapeless. Hooking them with glistening pseudopods it pulled them sharply, its “front” slamming into the opposite wall, dragging them into the hollow it made. Gabriel thought he heard a groan of effort as they were pulled through the earth. Tunnels forming and collapsing in their wake.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:57 am Reply with quote
((nice work you two! :)

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ