<  Dusty Books  ~  A Vigil Arrival

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:27 am Reply with quote
(( :twisted: valek :twisted: if your in a bad mood for any reason do not read this post, lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Vincent shook his head…this place was unholy. "I appreciate your hospitality, and am thankful for your allowing me to be in your city…now if I may speak freely?" Valek nodded his eyes were like hollow shells… "I have been to Erciyes, and I have met many Transcendentals … that was many years past and took a moment to come to mind…" Vincent looked around the ceiling "Heaven is not hard to find…have faith…"he paused and looked at Valek and quickly said "No, Hope…and you will make it there…I know you truly know hell is Real enough…and if Hell truly exists, heaven must too…Does our life everlasting deny us from traveling to the far plain? I think not…but can I be sure? Never. Even those like yourself so far gone from Gods grace can repent…it is never too late for the children of God.." He accentuated god "To repent for their sins…all they need do is converse…he will surely hear."

He prepared for a savage attack from this Vile creature of Caine, there is much bad blood in this city, if this "Batgirl" is like this Bruteful Murderer Vincent might just need to cleanse what is left of his kind…they do not deserve to live…but to kill them…it would bring him to [i:934e523a3a]their[/i:934e523a3a] level…

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:35 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Hi man :) , very nice post once again . Im never angry man lol well to be honest it happens to me about twice a year lol .. Once again nice post dude , ill add on it tomorrow :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:08 pm Reply with quote
((Topping for Valek :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:17 am Reply with quote
(( Hi man , sorry for the time , im writting something at the moment :) it will be posted soon ! ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:43 am Reply with quote
" ENOUGH !!!!!! " Screamed loudly by Valek , his voice the one of a very old Demon .. Valek stood up from his throne in rage and pushed violently one of his servants that was standing in his way , the servant flied thru the room hitting the wall behind Vincent .. Valek's ears were still bleeding a little from hearing all those holy words from the mouth of Vincent . The servant crawled his way to the other room not wanting to receive any more punishments ..

Valek walked rapidly toward Vincent and stopped inches from him ..

- Valek - " Here you are in MY YARD , therefore under MY RULES , as far as for what concern your God made of lies , keep everything relating to it for yourself only , i DO NOT want to hear anymore of this shit .. If your damn God hears me speaking , it would be the last words before his death believe me ! "

Vincent stood tall and still not moving listening ..

- Vincent - " My liege , i do think you should try ... God is here for all of us .. if i were you , i would start now .. again my liege , no offence is meant .. "

Valek turned back his eyes white

- Valek - " And if i were you , i would shut it ... i allowed you to stay in my city , dont push things too far ... "

- Vincent - " My Lord if i may ... "

- Valek - " SILENCE !! , i am not done ! "

Vincent noded showing respect as any Kindred would do , it was obvious that only the mentioning of any " holy " things related was irritating the Prince quite a lot ..

- Valek - " Now , since you seem to be so attached to those things , you will surely notice that there is no more churches in Cascadia , this being like this for years , so if you were searching for those , you came at the wrong place " Valek smiled evily as he remembered destroying every churches in Cascadia in the past , none ever knew he did it , but some had their doubts .

- Valek - " You are still allowed to stay in the city , and if you wish to speak to me again , get rid of all those words you used earlier ... This i do not want to happen again .. Now , you should go meet the Cappadocian Batgirl , she will be of a great help to you ... and of a great source of knowledge as well ... "

(( Again man sorry for the time , i got busy lol , the post is now done :) , hope its alright for you man :) ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:04 am Reply with quote
i wrote up a really nice reply but i lost it...ill add on it tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 2:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
((what happened to this thread? It's cool to see someone piss off Valek and live to tell the tale.....Thorp could probably get away with it, right Valek, old buddy?

Nice Posting btw

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:56 am Reply with quote
(( This thread is being continued on " Repent and reconstruct " thread by Vincent .

And yep Valek and Thorp were sort of allies back in TiC thread :) , so Valek and Thorp would get along well :) ))