<  Dusty Books  ~  Diabolis Interium

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:45 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
[b:dd7d52f8fb]It has been months since Valek captured and emprisoned the Pope deep inside the maze that is the
dungeon under his personal haven , for months the Pope endured all kinds of torture , all issued
by the hands of Valek himself . Valek kept the Pope alive , waiting for " The night of the 13 wings "
to kill the Pope , a ritual will take place , this ritual grants the power to Midian ( Satan ) to possess
one of his seven son's , Valek is the very last of them and has been waiting for this moment for over a
thousand years , this night was tonight , the moment was now ....[/b:dd7d52f8fb]

[u:dd7d52f8fb][i:dd7d52f8fb][b:dd7d52f8fb]Valek's dungeon [/b:dd7d52f8fb][/i:dd7d52f8fb][/u:dd7d52f8fb]

- The dungeon was filled with the cries of tortured souls , the walls soaked with blood , bones
covering the ground , the corridors of the dungeon were pitch black as Valek and Angelica were
making their way toward the sacrifice room , an evil smile were on their faces , as for tonight
was the night of the Ancients , the night of the demons , the night they both been waiting for
over a thousand years ..

As Valek and Angelica entered the room they both looked at the half naked lady that has been
laying chained on the stone coffin altar for days and nights . Her eyes filled with tears , her soul with fear .

[img:dd7d52f8fb]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/rip2.jpg[/img:dd7d52f8fb]

The only words that came out of the mouth of the chained lady were " God , please help your servant
Alexandra .. "

- Valek - " Your God of filth wont help you now "

Valek then took the chains that were hanging from the ceiling , at the end of each of the chain lied
a small hook , Valek took those chain hooks and hooked them on the skin that was covering the eyes of
Alexandra , Valek then gripped all of those chains and said to Alexandra " If you give me the answers
im searching for , you will live , if not you will endure eternal pain " . After Valek tortured her
by inserting sharp objects in her stomach , by burning her flesh with red hot daggers , after
breaking her fingers one by one , breaking her toes one after another , smashing in pieces one of her knees
, she finally spoke not being able to handle the pain anymore .. " W .. what .. is .. is , it you .. want
to .. kn .. kno .. know ? " said Alexandra . Valek smiled evily and said " BUt nothing , i just wanted to hear
your tormented screams ... " at this moment Valek pulled the chains , the hooks still hooked on the girls skin , the skin that
was coveriung the eyes was quickly ripped off by those hooks .. her screams filling the dungeon , Valek unchained her and turned her on her stomach and hooked
the hooks on her back's skin , Valek pulled the chains for the hook to lift Alexandra by her skin , once this done
Valek looked at her and said " Thousand of years of pain awaits " . Valek then lit a fire on the stone coffin right under where was
hanging Alexandra , she will burn slowly . As her screams were getting louder due to the flames consuming her little by little ,
Valek and Angelica walked out of the room heading toward the prison section .

Once Valek and Angelica arrived at the cell of where was the Pope in the dungeon , the Pope crawled back to the darkest
corner of the cell , wanting to hide from Angelica and Valek , Valek took a chain from the wall and went in the cell , beating the Pope with it a little , once this done
Valek chained the Pope by its feet and dragged him by pulling him the chain in the corridors til he arrived at the ritual room which was as well in the dungeon . Once there Valek slammed the Pope unto the ritual
table in the middle of the pentagram shaped room , Valek chained him on the ritual table and began preparing some instruments , such as a dagger , a cup and some other torturing tools , now the ritual could begin .

[u:dd7d52f8fb][i:dd7d52f8fb][b:dd7d52f8fb]The Ritual[/b:dd7d52f8fb][/i:dd7d52f8fb][/u:dd7d52f8fb]

Valek and Angelica began to pronouce words in Los Demonis (( ill write them in english lol ))

- Valek - " In the dungeon so cold , lies the Pope , his eyes filled with tears, his soul with fear , asking himself, where is my god now ? preacher of lies, soon to be nailed . "

- Angelica - " Hail murder "

- Valek - " Your God of filth wont help you now "

- Valek - " Soon to meet the evil one "

- Angelica - " Carry your cross , to your own doom , meet the demon's hatred , you will die amongst the dirt, where you belong. "

- Valek - " Christian blood soon will cover the ground , as I drive the nails of evil, deep inside , a crucified whore , that's what you are , the only crown you have, in one made of thorns . "

- Angelica & Valek - " Hail murder .... hail murder .... "

- Valek - " soon you to meet the evil one . "

- Valek - " as the nails are hammered in deep "

- Valek - " I am the spear in his side "

- Angelica - " The demons fly high, they circle above "

- Valek - " Waits for his blood to stop flow, and to collect his soul "

- Angelica - " The lord of lies, soon to die "

- Valek - " Thousand of years of pain await "

- Angelica & Valek - " Hail murder "

- Valek - " Diabolis interium ! "

As Valek lat out those last words , he stabbed the Pope deep into his heart , Valek then stepped back and looked at the ceiling to the bone made pentagram .
As the Pope lat out his last breath and died and a HUGE demonic scream could be heard as the bloody red lightning bolt came down crashing on Valek making him fly across the room and thru a stone wall ...
Finally the ritual was now accomplished , Midian ( Satan ) was now in the body of Valek ..

Angelica walked toward Valek , passing on the debris (sp ?) , as she arrived next to him she noticed that Valek's eyes were closed , Angelica looked at Valek and said " Valek ... ? "
Valek's mouth opened slowly , letting it a scream that made the whole dungeon shake violently , the voice heard ..... was the one of Midian ( Satan ) ...

Valek slowly opened his eyes revealing white eyes filled with pure hated as never seen before , the eyes of death , the eyes of vengeance , the eyes of hell , the eyes of MIDIAN . The middle of the eyes became bloody red as he stood up looking toward Angelica .

Angelica then bowed low and said " Hell Lord , unholy father , your wish is my command .... "

(( more coming soon , i just wanted to post this part tonight , its now 5:40 am and im really going to bed lol ))

Last edited by Mark Archer on Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 12:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((ha! real demons never go to bed! nice post man...

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:02 pm Reply with quote
((Valek great post...but can you e-mail or icq me or even private msg me about my character as soon as possible please? thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:35 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Check your icq man , the answer lies on it :) , sorry for the time dude , im just very busy :( .. a post is coming soon ! ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
(( ooo relly nice post ))