<  Dusty Books  ~  Spread the blood of the innocents

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:00 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
-The Prince haven-

Valek was sitting in his throne made of human bones and flesh , his eyes glowing with pure hatred as usual , the walls filled with Demonic carvings and scripts , whispers of the dead could be heard like if Death itself was about the get in your face ..

Two kindred dressed in black made their way in the throne room .

- Morte - " Prince Valek ... we have the information you requested .. "

- Valek - " ..... speak .... "
- Morte - " The Moon beast was found in the outskirts of Cascadia .. It was ... dead .. "

- Valek - " And by the hands of whom this moon beast died ... "

- Morte - " Judging by the wounds on the corpse i would say .... another moon beast ... "

- Valek - " Any specific wounds on the body ... "

- Morte - " Aye ... the letter " S " and " V " were carved deep upon the chest of the corpse ... "

- Valek - " You brought the corpse with you .. "

- Morte - " Yes ... we have the corpse .. "

Morte then handed the corpse which was in a body bag ... Valek looked at it somewhat quickly just like if he was searching for something specific .. After a few minutes Valek threw the body in the black flames of the fireplace ..

- Morte - " A human familly was found as well ... two childs and what seems to be their mother and father ...

Valek frowned ... and said in a demonic voice " WhErE ... ArE tHeY nOw !? "

- Morte - " I have them with me .. shall we bring them in ? "

Valek noded slowly ..

The familly was then brought in the haven ... they all had their eyes covered with a black tissu ... Their hands and feet tied up with chains ..

Valek then ordered to Morte to chain them all on the wall .. Morte did so ..

- Few minutes after -

Valek stood up and walked in front of the humans ... left to right and he stopped in front of the mother , reading her mind ..

Valek smirked ...

The mother then said in a shaking voice

" Please dont harm the children ... take me ... "

Valek then looked straight in the eyes of the mother and said

" How sad would it be if your own flesh and blood was to die in front of your very eyes ... " Valek then smiled evily ...

The father then raised his voice and said

" DONT TOUCH THEM !! "

Valek then turned to the father and quickly put a dagger against the father's throat ..

- Valek - " One more word and it would be your last ... "

Valek then looked at the little child , a boy and a girl .. and smiled evily .

Valek then slowly took out his sword .. the mother then screamed and said " PLEASE NO!! , please dont do that ... please dont separate them ... "

Valek smirked and then unchained the two childs and put the head of the little boy against the head of the little girl ... Valek then pierced their head with his sword , pierced their body with a lance , pierced their legs with daggers ... and tied them in barbered (sp) wire ...

The two parents were screaming as they were witness of the death of their own flesh and blood .. As the father kept screaming Valek once again put his dagger against the thoath of the father , and cut it ... the blood flowing like a river on the ground ...

Valek then looked at his ghouls as he said

" Bring the dead childrens in the demon's dungeon , they shall be brought to unlife to kill their own mother ... "

The ghouls noded and brought the childs down the dungeon ..

Valek then looked at the mother and said

" Even in death , you will not escape me ... your soul and the souls of the rest of your dead familly are mine ... "

Valek then stabbed about 10 times the knees of the lady with a dagger , so she would have no choice but to crawl in the dungeon ...

Valek then returned to his thrown and sat , smiling evily . Valek then looked at Morte as he came back , Valek then said " Excellent work .. now go .. and make sure that humans that stands in your way dies ... "

The kindred noded and left the haven ... as all the curtains on the windows were still in place , for masking all of what happened inside ...

(( This one of my threads that were on the temporary board , im transfering it here :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:41 am Reply with quote
very nice work :) , im not into the whole evil :evil: thing, kind of sabbat to me but its really cool. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 3:07 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Yep lol i have been told that before , but since Valek's humanity is really low it does happen , and its the way i always rped my character anyway , i just love being the bad guy lol , remember .. evil is the only way to live :) ))