<  Dusty Books  ~  Batty and Cain... ((old thread reposted))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
It was late almost dawn when Cain stepped into the backroom of the Assamite haven. Batty was deep in study, various items and implements littered her work bench. She did not look up to greet him, instead she mumbled a hello and continued to read the text in front of her. Cain was holding a piece of torn cloth that was once his shirt, a fresh wound bled on his upper arm. He watched his beloved for a minute and realised quickly that she had not fed, it was obvious by the almost clumsy and uncoordinated movements she made as she worked. Concerned he walked to her side, letting his hand rest on her shoulder. She was on her feet in an instant, the scent of his blood flooding her senses. "What happened to you Cain?" She almost slurred her words; her eyes fixed on the wound. "Oh this... it's nothing... I was sparring with one of the guards... he got a lucky shot in." He grinned sheepishly as he tossed his shirt onto the bench. Without warning, Batty spun around and sunk her fangs in the fresh wound. Cain winced at first then moaned, his free arm moving to the back of her head, encouraging her to feed. She sucked hungrily from his arm briefly then pulled away. She looked up into his eyes and smiled, his blood smeared over her lips and chin. "Feeling better?" asked Cain hoping it wouldn't end there. "A little... but I want more" she replied still smiling. Cain pulled Batty into his arms, his mouth covering her face and neck in soft moist kisses. She threw her head back and directed his kisses down her chest. Cain effortlessly lifted her onto the workbench, her slender legs wrapped around his waist. He continued to kiss and bite at her flesh as he unbuttoned her dress. Batty leaned closer to him pressing her cold body to his, dragging her sharp nails over his back...

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
The sensation aroused him instantly and he roughly pulled her dress down. He took a step back to admire her but she slid off the bench and back into his arms. He tried to move her back to the bench but she struggled, tripping over her dress that had fallen around her ankles. As Cain caught her he too became unbalanced and they fell to the floor together. With Batty over him he laughed slowly and lay back. As she loosened his belt the small knife he had concealed fell from its hiding place. Batty picked it up and pressed the tiny button causing the blade to flick out. She looked deep into his eyes, almost through him then dragged the blade down his chest. Batty leaned down to lick the sweet coppery trickles of blood that ran from the cut. She raised the blade again but Cain caught her wrist and took the blade from her before she could cut him again. Expertly he flipped over on top of her but she wiggled free before he could pin her down. Tossing the blade a few metres away he quickly grabbed her leg and pulled her back to him, she responded by kicking him hard, freeing herself from his grip and crawling away from him. He laughed and scurried over the floor after her, again grabbing at her legs and pulling her back to him, again she kicked herself free and tried to reach the blade. Cain lunged forward and snatched the blade from her fingertips. "Is this what you want?" he held the blade up to her, moving it left and right as she tried to take it from him. "I don't think so my dear" he pinned her down on the floor and used the blade to sliced through the strings on her corset, freeing her supple body from its restraints. She struggled under his weight but he grinned and shook his head. He raised the blade again this time using it to cut into her thighs as she tried desperately to free herself. She moaned deeply, arching her back as his mouth closed over the wounds. Cain again tossed the blade across the floor then put his hand over her mouth preventing her from crying out. His fangs bit deeply into the soft white flesh of her thigh, in turn her fangs bit deeply into his hand...

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:48 am Reply with quote
He bit into her thigh harder and she responded by biting his hand harder. Cain instinctively pulled his hand away from her mouth. Batty screamed, the sound echoed off the walls of the back room of the Assamite haven. Startled by her screams and concerned that he had seriously hurt her, Cain sat up. "Batty?" he said softly, "Have I hurt you?" She shook her head in answer then tried to stand up. Cain was on his feet in an instant and held out his hand to help her up. She took his hand and pulled herself to her feet. She stood a little off balance, still weak from not feeding enough. The deep punctures on her thigh had closed and healed but the sticky blood still stained her white skin. Cain's wounds had also healed and lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bed that they used for their lovemaking. He lovingly placed her onto the bed and removed her boots from her feet then finished undressing himself. He was still deeply aroused, the sight of her naked and smeared with their blood overpowered him. He lay down beside her and kissed her tenderly. She returned his kisses passionately, holding him close to her body...

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:50 am Reply with quote
The next night they woke still entwined in their embrace. They were both covered in blood; their bed ruined. As they cleaned up Cain called in a few guards to haul the bed away and get a new one. He watched Batty dressing her alabaster skin was unmarked from the previous night&#8217;s passions. His passion for her began to awaken and stir again. She turned to him and smiled. He motioned her to him. "Come here my dear." he said. She did not move, she just looked at him with a slight smile on her lips. "And why should I?" she said. He replied with a smile his fangs showing "I have something for you." She moved to him dropping her dress...

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:51 am Reply with quote
After another savage encounter they both were spent. They lay in each other&#8217;s arms softly talking to each other. They stayed like that for the rest of the night, just spending time with each other away from the prying eyes of others. They had agreed before that it would be best to not show as much emotion for each other in public as it could undermine their positions. They talked until well after dawn before falling asleep entwined once more.

FIN

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:56 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( I remember this thread , was and still is a damn cool one :) ))