<  Dusty Books  ~  From The Ashes Of The Damned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy didnt know how long she had been sitting there cradling MArks head in her lap. The tears coming and going along with her emotions. She went from crying to laughung to emotionless all the while she sat there. Don't go to sleep Mark she begged his still body. You have to wake up you just hafta. There was no one Daisy could go to for help, no one even knew she was here and she could nt stand the thought of anyone knowing. She didnt know what else to do but sit there with him. She couldnt leave him alone, she knew how it felt to be alone. She looked up at the sky trying to determine how long she had till the sun came up and figured it to be a couple hours at the most. Please Mark she began to bed, dont leave me like everyone else. She lowered her head and lay her forhead against his and again began rocking.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:57 am Reply with quote
Ripples in the atmosphere began to imbue themselves from beyond, rising from deep within the soil with the last breath of life and the final drop of Blood. Ashlee offered his flesh form to the Keeper of the Wraiths while he was in the Daemon Realm. This would allow Ashlee to leave the Hell Dimension but only communicate with others through memories. He would never regain his solid form again but it was worth it to try to be with Mark one last time. Even if it was only in memories ....

[b:30fe162dd3][u:30fe162dd3]Memories[/b:30fe162dd3][/u:30fe162dd3]

"Karl sat up in his bed turning to Mark as he slept. Karl held his left arm around Mark and spoke to him softly watching his love sleep silently. "You're so beautiful, you know. I sometimes turn and look at you while you're asleep, and feel blessed that I can do that. To be able to trace the curve of your jaw, to kiss that easy smile you wear even as you dream. To be able to recall the ever after blue of your eyes, and the way that they burn when your passion is fired. That I, a creature of such shadows, can awake to a world with you in it lessens some of the pain I feel for merely existing. Your soft hair glows when the moon touches it, and it slides from my fingers like silk cobwebs when I try to catch it. You would look an angel in the moonlight, with the stars as your backdrop. Even the celestial choirs would have to acknowledge you then. I had never loved anyone before you fell into my heart. I was a lost thing, crawling through time without ever seeing the love I was missing. I loved nothing, not even the draughts of blood so cherished by our kind. I didn't hate, though, I was too indifferent to hate. But then you tripped up and fell into the arms of a mine, and managed to melt my icy insides. You did what others have failed to do, and I loved you for it. Or perhaps in spite of it. I don't know anymore. Mortals see us as demonic children, as some sort of inverted cherub who listens to the voices of death and mourns the days of musty cemeteries and cloaks. And even as I try to embrace this 'new evil', I am still regarded as the symbol for the Old Ways. Yet you, you bring no ideas to this 'us'. You who are the real child, who watches us carefully but acts like a juvenile and silently smiles when we pout and scream. You, my angel childe, are beautiful in your naivety and seductive in your tantrums. And you don't care for history. I think I shall love you until the moon falls over the sun. I don't expect that I will ever tell you how I feel, but I am sure that our hearts converse in whispers even when we are apart. Our hearts tell secrets to each other, and so I am sure that something inside knows how I talk to you while you lie in your sleep, waiting for your beautiful eyes to open. Waiting to spend a new night loving you."
[i:30fe162dd3](While You Were Sleeping, Written by Matt)[/i:30fe162dd3]

"Mark stood in the haven looking out of the window. His eyes were glazed over as they walked the scenery with an undefined destination. His thoughts were not on what he was seeing but on how his unlife had changed. For the first time since his death he had felt truly alive. His heart may be cold, lifeless and unable to beat but it was far from dead. He had found something that he had never been able to find as a mortal, he had found true love. He had found Karl and now they would spend eternity together. Thoughts of the night when they had first met rushed through his head. His heart was on a journey remembering every passionate touch, every word spoken every little moment from that day. That day which had led to this. A small tear of blood formed in the corner of his left eye. Slowly it ran down the contours of his face leaving behind a trail of his emotions. He felt the comforting sensation of Karl's arms wrapping around his chest pulling Mark's quivering body closer to his. Mark closed his eyes tightly and leaned his head back resting it on Karl's right shoulder as his body melted into him. He let out a satisfied sigh. Wanting to live in this moment for the rest of time. Karl's lips touched gently against his neck sending an electrifying feeling through his whole body. He moaned as his body begged for Karl's loving touch. His head thrust back as Karl's hands explored his body. The feeling so animalistic yet so complex. His body tensed as Karl's fangs pushed in a painstakingly slow movement into his neck. Blood oozed from the wound that was created from passion. The sweet liquid that granted him his immortality rushed into Karl's mouth. Mark moaned uncontrollably as his vulnerable body surrendered to his lover. His knees began to shake, as his body became weak. His moans turning into slow mumbles of pleasure. Karl withdrew his fangs from the depths of Mark's neck and turned him around to face him. Their eyes were transfixed into each other. Lost inside each other. Their arms embraced each other as there lips met with a tantalising touch. Blood that had remained un-swallowed lubricated their mouths. Their hands exploring exploring each other. Their passionate kiss trying to portray the deep burning desire and love they felt."
[i:30fe162dd3](Embrace of Love part 2, Written by Zak)[/i:30fe162dd3]

"Karl moved over towards Mark helping him up, His left hand graced over Mark's lost finger as he raised it and placed it over Mark's stump, the blood from Mark's finger seemed to latch together as if making stitches with it's blood. Karl gripped the chains and yanked them hard against the wall, the steel bent and the chains gave way. Karl sighed and gripped his chest in pain. "I.. I will be back." He lent down quickly and kissed Mark softly, before he fled off jumping out the stone cottage window towards the sea, in the other direction of the woods."
[i:30fe162dd3](Torn, Written by Matt)[/i:30fe162dd3]

"Moonlight was streaming in through the window when Karl opened his eyes. He turned his head away from it, towards the wall, and stretched out, trying to remember why he was lying on his stomach in the bed, why there was a knot of pain in his left shoulder. When he tried to get up and realized that he was stuck to the sheets, it all came back to him, instantly. Karl stood up from the bed, white silk bed sheets wrapped around his slender frame. He began studying the tattered road-map on the empty half of the table, while Mark waved from the table across the room he had ordered an Ice cream dessert. the mint green and chocolate covered his muzzle. He looked like a little innocent kid who had trouble getting the ice cream anywhere but in his mouth. "We could go back up North," Karl said. "Try New England, maybe?" Karl was in search of a special relic hunter, someone who held the manacle of Aphrodite the Greek Goddess of Love and Beauty. "I was thinking, because it was the part of the country that was settled first, maybe there's some old myths or legends or whatever there, that's sure to conjure up a relic hunter" He looked up. hoping that the desperation didn't show in his eyes or his voice."I've been thinking, too," Mark said, casually. "What about heading back towards Florida?" Karl was surprised. "Okay, sure. For any particular reason?" Mark shrugged, stirring bubbles into his flat Coke with the straw. "Because it's the pineapple county?" there was a brief silence and then Karl placed his head into his palm "That's orange county not pineapple" Mark sorta frowned "Wait, why?" "I dunno. Maybe because there's more oranges there then pineapples?" Karl's voice was perfectly calm and reasonable. Only, this wasn't a reasonable discussion, it was more or less the usual malkavian morning babble, It was amazing how Karl stayed calm in these situations, it was like talking to a brick wall, better yet it was like talking to a pineapple. With that Mark took off out the frame of the window, Karl walked into the bathroom to get dressed and fix his hair. Mark was gone for eight hours by the time Karl was finished hunting by himself, He finally gave up waiting for him to come back and went to bed. For some reason he wasn't worried about not seeing him again, because they just needed time apart and he was almost, sort of, a little glad for the extra space. He slept fitfully and yet was awakened not by the door opening or the feel of eyes on him but by a heavy weight that covered his entire body. He tensed, still half-asleep, even though he knew who it was, who it had to be. It was dark in the room and he could see the dull glow of the white pillowcase pressed under his face and nothing else. He didn't know how Mark knew when he opened his mouth, but he did. Fingers curled around his face, the palm cupping over his mouth. "I love you" Mark breathed into his ear. Mark's breath was warm and clean, no blood tinge, no taste of smoke, nothing that might explain away what he was doing after the fact. Karl stilled a moment and then nodded his head. He could feel himself growing harder, body pressed flat against the mattress, suddenly glad that he was on his stomach and not his back. Mark pulled his hand away and then the only sound was the point-counterpoint of their breath, Karl nearly panting in stale air. Mark was breathing hard, too, and it wasn't until Karl shifted a little underneath him, not trying to get away but to relieve some of the increasingly uncomfortable pressure on his groin, that he realized why.The heat and pressure seared him, even through the sheet and his shorts and Mark's trousers. It was unmistakable, and it made him moan, swallowing down the sound when he felt Mark start to pull away again. Karl was nearly helpless to stop him, but he twisted his left foot, hooking it around Mark's ankle and keeping him down, finding his hands twisted in the sheets and knitting their fingers together. Then, even though he was the one on top, Mark was the one who was trapped. He didn't protest, though, and when Karl started to move again underneath him it was the heated groan of breath that Mark gave against his neck that spurred him on. Karl was awkwardly fucking the mattress, trying to find a rhythm that would get them both off. He knew what he really wanted. He thrust down and then pushed up into Mark's hard cock, settled against the crack of his ass. It was more satisfying then he expected it to feel, and that made him even hotter and unbearably sad at the same time. It didn't take long before it was over; when Mark came, he pulled his fingers away from Karl's and got off the bed, leaving him there, sweaty and panting and still hard. He waited until Mark was in the shower before he gripped himself, still face-down against the mattress, and jerked himself quickly off, feeling dirty and needy and pathetic as he did so. He didn't even bother to clean himself up afterwards, preferring to lie there and gasp in air until he fell asleep. Karl probably should have been a little taken back that his entire life necessities fit with relative ease into one battered leather bag, but the only thing he could think when he finished putting everything in was 'Good,' because he knew he wouldn't have to figure out what to get rid of or try to get another bag somewhere before he left. He looked around the room one last time and then patted himself down, finding the keys to the car in his left pocket. He dropped them down on the round, chipped table by the window and picked up his bag. The door opened before he could reach for the handle, and he wasn't upset at not making a clean getaway. He wasn't resigned. He wasn't anything. "Where are you going?" Mark asked him, like Karl might just be taking his luggage for a walk to go get food, and could he get Mark some, too? "New England" Karl said. Mark nodded, and frowned when he saw the car keys on the table. "You walking?" "Bus," Karl said, pulling out a ticket he'd gotten at the station two blocks from the motel."Oh," Mark said, scooping the keys up and jangling them in his hands. "You should take the car," he said, holding them out. "It's yours." Karl shook his head. "If I never spend another minute in that stupid car." "Yeah," Mark agreed. "Okay.""Bye," Karl said, and this time he made it all the way out the door."
[i:30fe162dd3](Searching for the Mancle, Written by Matt)[/i:30fe162dd3]

[quote:30fe162dd3]
I never knew that out of a simple game like Vampire the Masquerade would I ever meet someone in my life that could touch me like you do, I met you last year Zak around September, and my life has been better because of it. I figured that since your killing Mark I would do something special, show people that read this forum everyday that even though Mark was a vicious killer he was more then a character he was a life and I'm sure everyone will miss him, and in conclusion this will be my last post as Karl/Ashlee. I love you Zak, always and forever.[/quote:30fe162dd3][i:30fe162dd3][/i:30fe162dd3]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 6:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
"Master O'Brien..." the garageman queried, wiping away the grease that coated his stumpy fingers, "shall I have Ryan pull one of the limousine's around?"

"No, it won't be necessary, I'll be taking the TT tonight." Gabriel replied, nodding in gratitude towards the mechanic who took care of his many cars. The two men stood in the middle of an extensive garage between on of three rows of different cars. The warehouse like structure stretched an easy two hundred and fifty yards, and held housed both Gabriel's company cars as well as his personal choices. Finely polished metal sparkled as he proceeded towards the far end of the row, producing a small key from his inner jacket pocket.

Just as Gabriel was stepping into the vehicle a side door to the garage opened and several armed Ventrue approached the vehicle.

"Mr. O'Brien, should we accompany you in the van?" the lead Ventrue said, eying Gabriel's prize Audi TT.

"No, this is a bit....personal." he said slowly, then motioned for one of the Ventrue to come forward. "Santiago, you come with me."

Roberto Santiago was a Spanish born Ventrue who had worked with several elders over the years and had proved invaluable to many. Gabriel had found that European Ventrue were much more loyal than American born, and they also brought a certain air of ruthlessness to the game. Santiago climbed into the car's passenger seat, his curly ebony locks hanging loosely around his dark angled face.

The Ventrue sped into the night, in search of their renegade Malkavian.

((short, but unfortuneatly i have a lot of stuff to get done today :/

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Daisy had no idea how long she had been there with Mark. She was now covered in as much blood as he was. She knew the sun would be up soon but she couldnt leave Mark here alone, she just couldnt. Daisy was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of sirens that sounded rather close. They grew louder and louder until finally she saw the swirling red and blue lights coming down the alley towards her and Mark. The ambulace screeched to a halt in the midle of the alley right next to them, Daisy looked up in a panic. She felt like a deer caught in someones headlights. A woman jumped out of the passanger side of the vehicle with the man from the drivers side close behind. As they approached Daisy pulled Mark by the shoulders, pulling him up closer to her and holding on to him tightly. The woman moved closer to them. What happened here? she asked. Daisy didnt reply she just held on to Mark. The man went to the back of the ambulance and began pulling a strecher out. Whats that Daisy asked. We have to take him to the hospital Ma'am, he needs medical attention. No, you cant, you cant take him anywhere! Ma'am he will die if we dont get him there. If he isnt dead already the man with the strecher mumbled. The woman knelt down next to Daisy and Mark. Listen, we want to help and we need you to coperate with us. The woman reached for Marks wrist slowly with Daisy watching her every move. She took his wrist checking for a pulse. Hurry up Mike, I have a pulse but its very weak
he needs to go NOW! You can't take him from em Daisy protested! I'll be all alone again! We have to take him and I think you should come with us as well. You are very pale, the woman reached for Daisy wrist but Daisy pulled back and the woman barley grazed Daisys hand, and your so cold. I think you may be in shock. Daisy glanced up at the sky and saw that the sun would be rising soon and knew she had no choice. Ok, Daisy reluctantly agreed. But you better not hurt him! Mike went over and placed the strecher next to them and he and the woman carefuly placed Mark on the strecher. The woman looked at Daisy, my name is Kathy. You ride up front with me and Mike here will ride in back with your friend and begin an IV and take his vital signs. Daisy noded slowly and climed up into the passanger seat. Kathy turned the sirens back on and fled the alley at top speed. Daisy listened as Kathy used the radio to call ahead to the hospital. This is unit 144 we have a gunshot victim and a woman who appears to be in shock, hes lost a lot of blood and we detected a weak pulse, his pressure is dropping fast our E.A.T. is 14 mins. Right, Cas Mermorial. Kathy put the reciever down and looked over at Daisy smiling reasuringly. Don't worry Ma'am everything is going to be just fine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:56 pm Reply with quote
“Morning Nurse” the young handsome doctor who blatantly believed the world revolved around him in no uncertain terms cast the lady a suggestive grin. Batting her eye lids she instantly seduced him as she continued walking down the corridor, feeling eyes still lingering on her.

The door to the sterile emergency ward opened with a gentle creek revealing a white bland room that was barely illuminated by the moon light that seeped in through the cracks of the blind. The curtains were drawn closed around the beds segregating of the critical patients.

Adjusting the medical hat over her head she gripped hold of the medical bas in her hand a little tighter as she began to peer through the drawn curtains at the patients. In the third bed she tried she found the correct patient she was looking for. Mark’s critically wounded body rested heavily in the bed. Bandages and patches covered his wounded body along with monitoring devices attached to his naked chest to monitor his condition.

Moving her attention to the drips she retrieved a syringe from her medical bag along with a small bottle. Piercing the top of it with the needle she began to suck 5ml of the liquid into the small precise instrument. Twisting the cap free from the side of the drip she placed the needle towards the opening.

“Excuse me what are you doing?” The elderly women with thick rimmed glasses and soft features looked questioningly at the female nurse with the syringe. As she moved closer she picked up the bottle of medication and read the label.

A tight hand gripped around her mouth silencing her screams as the sharp needle penetrated the side of her neck. The women feel to the floor as the poison devoured her body. The now agitated nurse looked angrily down at the smashed bottle.

Reaching into the bag she pulled out a sharp bladed knife and put it towards Mark’s throat and leaned down towards his ear.

“I should of killed you earlier”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:09 pm Reply with quote
After the doctor told Daisy she could leave due to the fact that she wouldnt let any of them touch her, she wandered the halls of the hospital looking for a place to stay. She wanted to stay with Mark and she also wasnt to fond of the idea of walking out into the afternoon sun. She took the elevator down to the lowest floor and found herself a dark shut off room that looked like it hadnt been used in a long time. This will do for now she thought to herself as she sat down on the old dusty gurney.
She wasnt to happy about having to leave Mark, then a realazation hit her like a ton of bricks. Its daytime! I can go in as a visitor! She jumped off the gurney and raced back to the elevator. She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited. Finaly inside she pushed the button for the third floor. She stepped out and onto the third floor right infront of the nurses station. Can I help you? the lady behind the desk asked. Yes, I need...want to see Mark Archer. The woman typed something into her computer Im sorry but only family will be able to visit him for the time being. I am family Daisy said matter of factley, I am his sister. The woman looked up at Daisy and grunted, you have five minuits not a moment longer. He is around the corner third door on your right. Ill be watching the clock the woman told her.
Daisy hurried down the hall to Marks room, five minuits Daisy mimced. She paused at the door, hearing a low whispering. She put her ear to the door but was unable to make out what was being said.
She turned the doornob and walked into the room. There was a woman standing next to Marks bed wich Daisy figured was a nurse, Is he ok Daisy asked walking closer. The woman turned quickly toward Daisy the knife still in her hand. Who the hell are you she demanded. Daisy saw the light glint off the knife and looked at Mark then to the knife then to the woman. Daisy, not having a weapon of her own moved quickly to the otherside of Marks bed. Her eyes scanning for a weapon but seeing nothing but medical equipment.
Who are you the woman demanded again. I am Daisy, who are you? I am your worst nightmare the woman spat. Looks like I will have to take care of the both of you she said as she moved quickly to the other side of the bed where Daisy stood. The woman mumbled some jumbled words that not even Daisy could decipher, she then lunged at Daisy, knife in hand. Daisy reached up and grabed her wrist to keep the knife from coming down on her and was suprised at the strength the woman had. What are you Daisy asked as she strugled to keep the knife from plunging down on her. The woman just laughed and said You shouldnt stick your nose where it don't belong little girl. As Daisy struggled with her, she felt the tip of the knife on her shoulder. Trying to catch her off guard, Daisy lifted her leg and planted her foot in the womans stomach wich sent her reeling across the room. The knife ripping into Daisy shoulder as the woman held onto it tightly. Daisy knew she only had seconds and lookd around herself. The only thing she saw close enough to grab were the paddles of life. She quickly turned the nob the read 0 to 10 up to ten and grabed the paddles. She rubbed them together as she had seen doctors do on tv. As the woman got up and lunged back at Daisy, Daisy held them out in front of herself and yelled CLEAR and closed her eyes tight turning her head. Daisy felt the impact of the woman hitting the paddles then heard her hit the floor. Daisy turned her head back and opened one peeking down at the woman. She nudged at her with her foot. She rubbed the paddles together again and got in the floor on her knees. You can never be to sure about these things Daisy said to the woman who lay motionless. She stracled her and once again yelled CLEAR and pushed the paddles to her chest. The womans body jumped then fell back to the floor with a thud. Once more time for good measures Daisy said rubbing the paddles this time she leaned down near the womans face and whispered clear and again pushed the paddles back to her chest. Again the body jumped and landed with a thud.
Daisy got up and wiped herself off, she pushed the womans body under Marks bed then put her hood back on and went to Marks bedside. She took his hand into hers and decided to stay there until the nurse came in and made her leave.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Daisy looked startled at the piece of electronic machinery on the trolley of intricate equipment monitoring Mark’s vital signs that began to emit a low hum as the green dancing line slowed and lessened until it became constant and flat. A red light began to flash as a warning tone emitted form the machinery.

Mark’s hand suddenly gripped tightly around hers and she stood up, confused and frightened as she left the tight grip of Mark’s cold and pale hand. As the door to the ward burst open Daisy quickly fled to the other side of the room pushing herself up against the wall like a child backed into a corner as a Doctor appeared in the entrance.

Rushing towards Mark the Doctor pulled down the white sheet exposing Marks chest where he placed the stethoscope as he searched for heart beat. Unable to find one his attention turned to his patient’s neck as he seemed to ignore the chaos and confusion in the room.

His fingers probed the skin with futile effort; the flesh he touched was cold with death. As he went to withdraw his arm a shocked expression filled his face as his deceased patients hand gripped tightly around his wrist. Before he could respond he felt a quick yank as his head was pulled sharply downwards and his neck met Mark’s mouth.

Fragile moans left his mouth, feeling a sharp pain in his neck and a light headedness as blood was feverishly sucked from his body. He fell to the floor with a thud, lifeless and unable to save any more lives, a tragic waste but a delightfully pure meal.

Swinging his legs around the side of the bed Mark sat and looked down at this chest, watching the bullet wound began to shrink until all that remained was a small scar.

Ripping of the various devices from his body and pulling out drip needles he stood to his feet where his eyes settled on Daisy. He stood gazing into her eyes, lost for words as the tone of death still sounded.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Daisy was filled with so many thoughts the moment her eyes met Marks. She wanted to run to him and from him at the same time. She took her hands and pulled the hood closer over her face and yelled Don't look at me, as she coward on the other side of the room.
She knew that if she was recognised the questions would follow questions that she couldnt yet bring herself to answer. She leaned back against the wall and sank down to the floor wrapping her arms around her knees as if in this position she could just dissapere.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Mark quickly moved to the entrance of the ward where he heard the sound of rushed foot steps and gathering people. Peering around the corner his eyes set on the sight of two men in deep blue uniforms and several medical staff including doctors proudly wearing there lab coats. Pushing the door closed Mark twisted the latch locking the door.

Moving over to daisy he knelt beside her and reached his hand out to her shoulder.
“Daisy…” Mark cleared his throat softly “is that you?”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((just finished catchin up....hehehe...Mark is MINE! will post tonight probably, gotta go to work :/

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:26 pm Reply with quote
((well i booked 6 days of from work for a holiday and theyve ended up giving me 10 ive just found out so hey im happy lol

I hope you enjoy work gabs :roll: :wink: :roll: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
((awesome....its just amazing this post, tho i havent read all of it but from where i have been reading it from i am blown away...i gotta say well done to both Mark and Daisy for really bringing this one alive :)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:42 pm Reply with quote
She didnt respond to Mark right away, she didnt know how. She couldnt bear to answer the questions that she knew would follow as soon as she revealed herself.
She shook her head, no no im not Daisy, im not I swear. She inched away from Mark but he followed. He reached over to her and slowly moved the hood from her face. As soon as she was exposed the red flow of tears streaked her face. Shr tried to put her hands up and hide her face but Mark stopped her and held both of her hands in his own. She looked at him pleadingly, please don't tell anyone i'm here, please. I cant face them.
Her gaze turned to the door as they heard the banging from the other side. She looked back at Mark. They're mad, did I do something wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:34 pm Reply with quote
The banging on the door continued as voices sounded behind making demands for the door to be unlocked, someone to answer them or just making random enquiries as to “What the hell is going on in there”.

Bringing up his other hand Mark gently wiped away the blood tear stains from Daisy's soft cheeks then ran his hand comfortingly through her hair, brushing it to the side and out of her face. Looking deep into her eyes with understanding compassion he took one of her hands into his and stood.

Glancing back to a half open window on the far side of the room he spoke softly to daisy as he settled his eyes back on hers.

“You have to trust me…”

His outstretched hand ready to help her to her feet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:39 pm Reply with quote
Daisy didnt say a word but she nodded slowly at Mark, indicating that she would trust and do whatever it was he needed her to do. She took his hand and stood with his help leaving behind a bit of blood smeared on the wall from her injured shoulder. Come on we have to move fast Mark said as they heard the keys jingling at the door Mark led her over to the window. You go first and i'll be right behind you. As she was about to go out the window the door flwe open and standing in the doorway was a doctor wearing a white lab coat. Daisys body froze as a loud scream escaped her lips.