<  Ancient Tomes  ~  -Batty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
The sun was high in the sky when a messenger arrives at bitgirls door, she quickly slides an envelope under batgirls door. Quickly the messenger leaves.

The note reads;

To Batty;

I request your pressence this night in the Cascadian park. Wear something comfortable. Come alone.

The letter was not signed and had no forwarding adress. On the bottom, of the incredebly short and to the point letter was a golden insignia, a cross, with a crow on the left side and a raven on the right, at the bottom of the cross lies a skull, above the cross a shooting star. circling the cross are the words "Carpe Noctem".

((well see where this goes, sorry for the bad post, ive lost my creative edge as of late... :pistols: :devil:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:23 am Reply with quote
(( Interesting ... I can't wait to see what happens :smile: Hehehe ... but you put a crow on the letter .... so you REALLY think she's going to come now? lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((its his seal, the crow representing death, the raven knowledge. the skull, the death of the clan. the cross, the founders [Cappadocious's] belief in god, and the star his transition into heaven... :wiggle: :wiggle:

[i:92dda1ec05]"I feel the ghost from within, coming back to haunt me.Stay love in my peoples, even though they don't want me.When I was bad, I was forgotten, like I was dead and rotten.Should've been getting love, but instead was plotting..."[/i:92dda1ec05][b:92dda1ec05]-Earl Simmons[/b:92dda1ec05]

[ This Message was edited by: Rofellos on 2002-04-02 00:50 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:08 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((yeah, but as soon as Bats lays eyes on the crow she'll have a flashback, she will scream her ass off and run all the way to L.A....maybe even Argentina...depending on the mood she was...ya know...))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:51 am Reply with quote
She held the note in her hand, though unsigned she recognised the significance of the seal.

"Wear something comfortable? I always dress comfortably..." she murmured to herself as she checked her appearance in the mirror. "Come alone. Now that sounds a little menacing." Batty frowned. She laced her boots, concealing a dagger in the right one. She packed several items into her satchel and straightened her cape over her dress, ensuring the outline of her dark sword was not visible through the heavy velvet. Almost as an after thought, she scribbled on the back of the note.

"This is where I went. B." She couldn't think of anything else to write, but hoped it would help if... if... no, she wouldn't think about that. It was probably nothing.

Batty disappeared in the night, last seen headed in the direction of Cascadia Park.

((lmfao @ thorp!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 7:52 am Reply with quote
Anubis had planned for a week. He had a few bottles of fresh virgin's blood stored in a small cooler, as well as a soft quilted blanket to lay out over the ground. He had scambled up two beautiful gold laced wine glasses to serve the blood in. All was to be quite splendid.

The weather was clear, and the stars shown brightly, the waning moon stood vigil over the Cascadian landscape. All was to go as planned. he knew she would come.

The Dark Cappadocian was dressed rather sharply, in a jet black tuxedo with a blood-red tie, and Rose, in his breast pocket. He looked around anxiously with the blanket strew over the soft grass. the nightly breeze cooled his burning desire and he was just had to smile. the breeze brushed through a nearby elm tree, it quickly died down.

Laying on the blanket he looked towards the gate, hoping that batgirl would except the invitation, although deep down inside he knew she would. He hoped that thier kiss the other night had ignited something in her, although he doughted it, she was smiten with the assamite Cain. Blasphemy, he does not deserve to bear the creaters name. If he was strong enough, both mentally and physically, he would diablerize that assamite...there are alot of things he [i:d3347fdd8a]would[/i:d3347fdd8a] do...

Shortly after he saw a figure enter the Park, it was his goddess, his sire, Batgirl. Although well hidden, he knew she was armed, he sword probally lined on the inside of her cloak, her dagger most likly where it always is, her boot...but He was unarmed-not that it mattered.

She saw him and began to walk slowly towards him, almost as though she expected him to turn into a garou and gobble her down. This made Anubis a little uneasy, but he understood, for he had forgotten to sign the letter. oh well.

Anubis stood up and walked a few feet towards her, removeing the rose from his pocket. he fancily bowwed to her, holding out the rose. "A Beautiful Rose, for a most beautiful woman." he said with a smile, his gaze meeting hers.

((ok >=-) ill stopp there cause i dont know how you'll react.
:love: :love: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:05 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((whut? is Rof the same as Anubis? Or do they just share a sire AND an avatar? Maybe Anubis is like those freaky pyschos...omg! he has taken over the personality of Rofellos!!! That means...Bats..yer next!! RUN!! RUN, BATS, RUN!!))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 3:57 am Reply with quote
((wait....black suit? red tie? virgin's blood? hmmm seems we have a second Gabe running around Cascadia... :grin:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 4:10 am Reply with quote
((yeah and he is faithful in god too, lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:35 am Reply with quote
((Nice post!! hmm now how will Batty react?? I've just gotten home last night, it's 2.30pm, and I start work at 4pm so I will reply to this when I get back tonight :grin:

again, nice post!!

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:33 pm Reply with quote
(( Very nice post Rof .. :wiggle: